Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Something had occurred to me: I could fly, but my Matoran could not. So the next challenge I set myself was to work on allowing the Matoran to work together to overcome physical barriers that a rahkshi could easily overcome. 

Manipulating the gym, I began assembling ever more complex obstacle courses and sending my Matoran through them. They were small, and strong, and robust, perfect for clambering over each other in order to climb over or onto the different structures. The tricky part was manipulating each one individually to cooperate with the others. One slight mistake, a momentary waver of my concentration, and the whole group would come tumbling down. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Rain - Infirmary

That voice... so distinctive and familiar. Where had she...

It only took one glance to recognize the luminescent figure of Vlad. So, the naysayer had survived. Pity. Rain sent her best glare at him while she waited for Palma to tend to her injuries.

IC: Tear - Refectory

Tear flinched as the hand fell over her shoulders, but she couldn't reject it. Even if this was just a prelude to her sudden murder, she needed the comfort.

IC Flabbergaster

Flabbergaster let out a depressed sigh. "Try not to think about It now. You've been pretty well thrashed by the waves. For now, just rest, and when you're better, we can investigate further."

IC Doubt

Doubt rounded the corner to see two Rahks standing in the doorway of the library. Best sit back and wait for them to move.

He leaned against a wall casually, looking at his knuckles surprise to see Palma healed them completely. Well... People have come there with worse.

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"He doesn't waste his words." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Feka): "Hey, check out that rahkshi, she just built this massive obstacle course." Said Feka as he pointed with the kanoka blade at Illusive. "This gym is amazing." Commented the rahkshi before noticing the matoran. "Matoran! Actual live matoran! Footwork, take the sword and melt it down, I have to see the matoran!" He said in an excited manner as he pased the blade over, eager to see the matoran up close. *They're brainwashed, how else would they get here and not attack a rahkshi?* the thought suddenly popped into his head. *Oh well, at least I know how easy it is to get a specimen.*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

"I remember...my first impression upon entering the school was that it was 'crude, but serviceable'. It's obvious, in hindsight, that the place was designed to be as spartan as possible, to avoid turning our minds to better things." He sighed. "It doesn't help that we were literally made for slaughtering innocents and rebels. I suppose many of the students are quite happy there."

IC--Beat--Gym

"All right!" Beat took up a ready position, axe in her right hand, bolas dangling from her left. "Let's go."

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Thanks, I put a lot of thought into choosing it," Footwork replied as he tailed after the others.

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary

Groggily, Kaboom woke, and was immediately greeted by the sight of his erstwhile opponent glaring at another patient, as if she hadn't had the tar beaten out of her and had to be rescued by someone bigger just minutes ago. He couldn't help but snicker at the look on her face.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"I've encountered a fair number of rahks since arriving here, and honestly..." I jabbed my thumb in the direction Grim had gone, "...he's the only reliable one I've met thus far." 

IC Phogen: "Ah, but reliability and utility can be two very different things." The smirk morphs into a sickening grin. "I have found that even the most ignored and loathed can prove to be excellent cogs in whatever machine I need to create, especially those with unusual shapes and mismatched teeth."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Grim:

A group of matoran. Interesting.

Grim approached the illusion rahk, and watched as his matoran manuevered through an obstacle course.

He wanted to ask questions, but could see the strain of keeping the matoran all working together was great. As such, he simt watched them work from beside the illusion Rahkshi.

"And here you are, perfectly exemplifying the difference between you and Grim," I hissed, "You, you're all talk. So far, you've done nothing to back up your claims. Grim, on the other hand, doesn't bother with boasting. He just acts...." 

I gave the sonic rahk a too-sweet smile, "...and I'll take actions over words any day." 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Someone was beside me. With my mind already focused on controlling six other bodies, I'd barely been aware of what was happening around my own. I paused, loosening my control before turning to give the newcomer a questioning glance. 

I hesitated, unsure if this rahk would understand sigh language or not, "Only had them a few hours. Still training." 

IC Phogen: "Oh, my bold actions are coming, my dear. They simply need time to ferment. In the meantime, I am at your service if something needs to be done." Phogen's reply was both eloquent and concise, his confidence and crisp words parrying the potential blow to his ego. "After all, I am as much your employee as your employer, and more than willing to back up my claims."

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

"Small, robust, easily underestimated." I signed, "Plenty of potential uses." 

"Well, for now, I need nothing," I said, "so I guess I'll leave you to your plotting." 

IC (As Ipartsa): "You can't use those bolas if you can't hit me!" Ipartsa said as a joking taunt before making the ground rise underneath her feet to form a small tower.

IC (As Feka): After passing the sword to Footwork, he sprinted over to Illusive as if he were a Muaka on the hunt to watch the rahkshi control the matoran. "That's amazing, I can't believe rahkshi have become capable of this!" He said excitedly while watching the matoran. Their infected kanohi stood out, but it didn't bother the rahkshi. *I wonder if I can do the same thing as him!*

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

"Many... but not a majority, I think," Lucid replied. "I think most... are rather like you."

OOC: Would you like to get wrapping this up and back to the waking world, Dark_Stranger? Playing with the furries is fun, but admittedly there's only so much to write about it. Or if you'd really like our characters to stay quite a bit longer I suppose I could come up with some other marvels to demonstrate, but at the moment I don't have anything else planned.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shock

"... Yeah. Let's go...." Wow. That was embarrassing. With that, I stand up to leave.

IC: Spezia

"Do... Do you think the Rahkshi back at Corpus did this?"

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare got up as well, and began walking out.

IC: Strurin

"While I don't like that answer, Its always Possible." He responded.

IC: Aka'Ri

Aka'Ri grabbed a shovel from a pile in the Cauldron and flew down to Phantom, where Sidonas was mourning. "Are you sure the Makuta could have done this terrible act?"

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire fell to his back and caught his breath. In normal circumstances, he would be outraged at someone leaving the fight just like that, but these were in no way normal circumstances. Shark was one of the best fighters Karzfire had ever dueled, and that was saying something. He thanked the Red Star for being spared, and walked around the gym looking for another opponent.

OOC: Karzfire OFI

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Rider

Rider got up, still coughing. He then noticed Acinaces was unconcious. Claw marks were around her neck. "NO! NONONONONONO!" Rider yelled, grabbing her unconcious body. "I-i-i didn't mean it...I'm so sorry." Rider said, wavering and quivering. What had he done....

OOC: Yeah, I'm fine with wrapping up the dream sequence anytime.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

"I think there would be some debate on whether that is a positive attribute," Sepulchral replied, smiling. He couldn't remember ever having smiled so much in so short a span of time; like everything else here, the sensation was odd, but not unpleasant. "Still, I suppose that with the proper psychological stimulus, we might persuade a fair number of them."

IC--Beat--Gym

"Come on," Beat grinned, "give me some credit." Slipping into flight mode, she rose to the top of Ipartsa's tower and swung her axe, aiming for the other Rahkshi's legs.

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary

Kaboom raised an eyebrow. "Thanks," he said acidly, "my tree was starting to feel a bit dry."

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork accepted the blade, wondering how Feka could be so enthusiastic about Matoran, yet not be bothered by seeing several of them helplessly enslaved. Shrugging, he went over to their work area to begin melting the weapon.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory/Halls

"I'm intruding; I'll...just leave you alone," Nyarl muttered even more quietly than usual as he stood. He felt bad about leaving Tear in such distress, but he had no idea how to help her, and these others seemed to know her better than he did. Better not to intrude. He slipped out of the refectory and began making his way down the hall.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

Ouch, that was a good shot. He bent over, a little winded and backed up along the wall, staff held in front of him to guard.

"Our first action would be, of course, revenge against Tridax for his crimes. After that I'll admit that I'm not sure how far our crusade against the Brotherhood would or could go..."

IC Recherche / Dorm Hall

He nodded, decision made that this Helix would make a good first ally. As much as he hated to dwell on it, his social connectivity on campus had been quiet and tepid. He couldn't assert his status without a loyal camarilla, could he? Landing in front of Helix's dorm, he offered his hand to the other rahk and they shook.

"Recherche. Neither am I a loyalist to the Makuta, I prefer looking out for myself and my companions first and foremost."

...but close to it

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

"Indeed we might..." Lucid agreed.

She was getting an idea, and not only that, but an actually realistic idea. Not often did she have those, though it was also rare for her to realize the inconsistencies between her perception and the widely accepted one of reality. Still, for once the inconsistencies were few: she could advertise assistance for the troubled students of Corpus Rahkshi, allowing her to better achieve the noble goal of helping the lost to find themselves.

And now, it would seem, the time needed to help Sepulchral had elapsed. He was whole again. "I think the time is approaching when we must depart this realm," she told him. "The beauty of dreams serves as the greatest refuge, a place to recover from the harshest blows of reality, but it cannot supersede the waking world, or striving turns to empty fantasizing."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Beach

Sidonas shot an angry glance at Aka'Ri, speaking to him with a frustrated tone.

"This is a burial. Shut it and have some respect. I'll answer your question later."

Sidonas was angry, bitter, and grieving in a way. He clenched his fists, almost wanting to punch the Rahk.

An entire village has been slaughtered and he asks if Tridax did it?! He's a Makuta! A sick, twisted, heartless murderer with no remorse or compassion! Of course he or his loyalists did it!

Sidonas was visibly and very obviously angry, he wanted to take his anger out on something, anything. To avenge the Matoran killed, to have justice brought to the innocent. He wanted to attack something, to just let out his anger, to just-

Sidonas felt someone putting their arms around him. He looked to his side, Recoil was hugging him, apologizing to him. He let out a breath and hugged her back affectionately.

"You've got nothing to apologize about. You didn't leave me." He spoke to her, his voice less angry, but more solemn. He grabbed the shovel from Aka'Ri and started digging.

"You." He pointed towards Aka'Ri, "Go get the others. We'll see that they all receive proper burials and a funeral."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Flabbergaster

"Any more action on this scale will make the Makuta see our operation." Flabbergaster said to Drift. "I understand this vileness is unacceptable and insane, but we can't do anything now. We have to sit back and wait for opportunity.

Out of all of them, Flabbergaster was the best at sitting back and doing nothing. Noticing the small one sobbing over the one he choked, Flabbergaster folded his arms and barreled fear power on him.

OOC: Making Rider even more upset.

IC: Rider

Rider keeled over in fear, envisioning his Makuta standing over him, yelling at him, beating him. "YOU. ARE. A. FAILURE." He heard his Makuta say. Then everything went black. When Rider came to, his sword was headed straight for Flabbergaster's face.

OOC: Attacking Flabbergaster out of fear.

IC: Snake - Warehouse, 4th Tier, Malebranche

"What?" I mutter as my vision blurs and reforms into the shape of Fang above me, spinning and swaying with every bone-splitting throb of pain from my head. I'd normally feel rage at the image of that scarlet demon, but now, the vision only just fading from my sight, I only feel sickening, hollow fear. Atarangi...

I can't do this, I can't even think about it. We're going to die.

IC: Fíor - Halls

I let my body relax, murmuring "What did they look like?"

Kathok

IC Flabbergaster

Since Flabbergaster had his attention on Rider the entire time, it was easy to see the attack coming.

Thankfully, Drift was seated, not to be in the path of the blade as He darted to the right, cutting the fear power and bringing a heavy fist towards Rider's head.