Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Grim:

Teleportation. Karz.

Even as The sword smashed across their faceplate, staggering them back and denting the metal, Grim's eyes began to change to adapt to his opponent, the lens becoming wider, allowing wider field of view.

The walls came up around them, enclosing the two fighters in a box. Grim's eye's adjusted further, bettering their already impressive vision in the near perfect darkness. Their opponent would not be able to escape them.

"So, a traitor in our midst, passing as a loyal servant of the Dark Ones. A shame, you had such promise."

Grim stood in a ready stance, buckler at the ready, and mace poised to strike at an enemy they hoped to goad into striking first.

IC Grim:

with a fluid movement, Grim slid under the blade, using his buckler on the left arm to pushup on the blade as he went under, hoping to throw the arm up and off balance, While the mace in his right swung up to meet his opponent's faceplate under the jaw.

He had to finish this quickly. His enemy had already scored a major hit on him, and even with Grim's up armored chassis, he felt ichor running down his face.

"Sloppy!"

IC: Subject

I was strong enough to keep my arm sturdy, but my mouth snapped with pain as the mace hit it. I felt blood flowing down my jaw. Now I was mad. I raised my foot and stomped at Grim's head, hoping to knock him to the ground.

Edited by Agent Epsilon

IC: Shock

"Well... There's certainly tons of stuffs going on, but... Most of them are heavy hitters. I doubt we could take one on." I say, looking around. What I hadn't seen yet was Blade, training.

IC: Mortsia

I enter the gym, where I move off to a separate sector, where I begin to stretch. I might look ridiculous, but there was a reason to this. After all, flexibility is something a rahkshi can always work on.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC Grim:

As quickly as it had been acquired, all of Grim's additional armor plating disappeared, and his eyes lost their night vision effects.

In their place came Enormous muscle mass and filtered shades over his eyes as he thrust his left arm up to hold the attack as bright lights lit from every corner of the room. Even with the filters, Grim had to squint slightly.

He made a mental note to add a spike to his buckler.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

I was starting to get an idea of exactly what this thing was capable of. Something in the metal made it reflect light, and become practically invisible in shadows. The trick was getting the angles right. 

I had a feeling that I could have a lot of fun with this weapon. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

With his increased muscle mass, Grim simply caught the fist in his hand, squeezing down on it with a clawed hand that was like a vice.

"Tell me, Traitor, why do you and so many others defy our Dark Masters?"

Grim's mace swung around to crush the arm he now had a hold of.

"Is it cowardice? Misguided Greed? Dare I say..... Empathy?" He spat the word as if it were vile in his mouth.

IC Doubt

"Oh, I meant that if you were really losing your mind, you wouldn't be able to tell." He took the hand in two fingers to shake.

IC Sunshine

The fight between those two was super interesting. Sunshine directed his attention on Grim and Subject.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I rose to my feet once more, mind refreshed, ready to try again.

Nearby, it seemed some rahk or another who favoured their privacy had formed a box around them and, by the sounds of it, at least one opponent. I could see some potential in that...

I decided to set a little challenge for myself: maneuver all six of my Matoran up, onto, and over the box before it disappeared - and who knew how long or short a time that might take?  

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Grim:

He let the mace fly out of his hand.  Grim armored his gauntlets again, aiming a series of wicked shots to the solar plexus with an armored fist.

"I don't need weapon's to beat you. I'm Strong like that. Unlike you. Rely overmuch on what you are, and you will find yourself lacking!"

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Cave

"Oh. Very well, then." Sepulchral might have been inclined to doubt Lucid's claim had she made it a mere half-hour earlier, but after his experiences with her, he couldn't quite bring himself to entirely discount it. He placed the fragments of clay by the entrance, with the sodden rag on top, planning to dispose of them when he left.

IC--Beat--Gym

"Dangerous way to think, girl. First blood doesn't matter--only last!" Her body still ached a bit, but her limbs had stopped twitching, so she charged. Beat channeled plasma into her axe as she swung it upwards, then brought it down toward Ipartsa in a diagonal strike.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork took the abandoned equipment and--after taking a few moments to figure out how it all worked--began carefully melting down the sword.

IC--Kaboom--Halls/Dorm

Kaboom made his way down the hall to the dorms. He needed to sleep, to regain the energy he had expended--for both himself and his tree, which was low on fruit and rather the worse for wear after his tumble in the gym. He entered the first unoccupied room he found, stretched out on the bed, and instantly fell asleep.

IC--Nyarl--Outside/Ocean

Nyarl slipped into the water and shot out alongside the causeway, his tentacles pulling him through the water at surprising speeds. Once he was a few bio away from the shore, he switched direction and dove deep.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC--Beat--Gym [/b]

"Dangerous way to think, girl. First blood doesn't matter--only last!" Her body still ached a bit, but her limbs had stopped twitching, so she charged. Beat channeled plasma into her axe as she swung it upwards, then brought it down toward Ipartsa in a diagonal strike.IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork took the abandoned equipment and--after taking a few moments to figure out how it all worked--began carefully melting down the sword.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Then I shall abandon all regard for safety and attack with no concern for defense." Said Ipartsa as she stabbed forward with the dagger before screaming in pain as the searing cut ran across her torso.

IC (As Feka): The rahkshi of sonics left Doubt alone and ran off to find books on physiology. After finding two thick books covering the anatomy of rahkshi and matoran. He sat down at a desk and began reading the rahkshi book with little to no interest.

OOC: Open to interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"Well... There's certainly tons of stuffs going on, but... Most of them are heavy hitters. I doubt we could take one on." I say, looking around. What I hadn't seen yet was Blade, training.

IC: Nightmare

"Well, we could probably together take on One. Not two though. One and a Half Rahkshi against two, The odds are against us."

IC: Silver

Silver detoured around the village, heading to the makeshift hiding spot he'd patched together for the Matoran.

IC: Drift

Drift transformed out of flight mode and landed on the stone floor of a cavern, her feet sliding a few inches along the smooth surface. She started forward, taking everything in. Various tools and miscellaneous objects were strewn around. Some were recognizable, but others looked like trash.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat grimaced as Ipartsa's knife scored a shallow gouge across her shoulder armor. It stung, but it wasn't enough to weaken her arm. So she pressed her advantage, swinging the axe back up to smack Ipartsa in the jaw with the back of the superheated weapon.

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Oh, Feka's been working on an experimental suit modification, so we need lots of protodermis to make a special Kraata case," Footwork replied without looking up, focused on his work. "I have no idea how it's supposed to work, but his pitch drew me in, so..." He shrugged. "Here I am."

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Helix/In front of his dorm

"Now. What can I do for you?"

IC Recherche / Dorms

An apt question... One that he had not quite considered yet.

"I am as of yet unsure. Do you have any long term goals here?"

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"Even ten shadow kraata level rahks would have difficulty taking on a Makuta," I countered, darting forwards and jabbing my staff at his chest, "The ten of us wouldn't stand a chance." 

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

Splinters sprayed out from his staff where he had blocked her's, the thin stick broken into two baton length halves. "Well, my line of thought involves a Kaita or two..." He circled to her right for a quick low kick, "...not to mention explosives."

...but close to it

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad found himself wandering into the Gym. Once he would have turned on his heel and walked away. But today was different.

Today, he was confronted with six Matoran wearing infected masks. Reminders of his failures, degraded to the toys of some tyrant Rahk reveling in his control. Stripped of their identities, turned to unwilling slaves, even the meager mercy of death was denied them.

In a perfect world, Vlad would have valiantly dueled their captor and earned their freedom through his victory, sending them on their merry ways to live their ordinary lives once more, a hero for his actions. And some part of him still wanted to try something like that, but that was the part that had almost gotten him drowned. As a whole, he knew better than to live by such flippant idealism now. The world wasn't perfect, it had made that perfectly clear. It wasn't even close.

And there was only one way out of this rotting corpse of a universe. And for a Matoran trapped in this tumorous school, unable to even breathe of their own volition, to be granted that final exit would be a mercy.

A mercy that Vlad, fists clenched, resolved to give them.

But he was not so foolish as to fall from one storybook mindset to another, albeit one far grimmer. The Rahkshi controlling the Matoran looked pretty tough, and Vlad had gotten in enough scraps before to judge his chances. And it seemed likely that if he charged into battle wielding nothing more than Avenger, it would be he who died, not the Matoran.

So he set off, determined but with his eventual intentions obscured, around the Gym perimeter for the Armory, a hardened golden fire gleaming in his eyes.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Alpha/Outside Library

"Fine..."

Alpha then looked at his books.

"Do you need a hand with that?"

"Sure, if you don't mind.  I just need to turn it back in." He held the book out.  "Than I have a couple other things I got to do, I haven't been out of my room in a week."

IC: Alpha/Outside Library

She took the book and went into the library.

"By the way, have you heard of Omega's other siblings?"

"Now. What can I do for you?"

IC Recherche / Dorms

An apt question... One that he had not quite considered yet.

"I am as of yet unsure. Do you have any long term goals here?"

"I don't exactly have a long term goal, just a bunch of short term goals. Recently I accomplished the development of a..."

I lowered my voice to a whisper.

"I developed a powdery explosive chemical that works when in contact with fire. It may not seem practical at first, but it can save our other brethrens' power to shatter or fragment things, so that they can do it on something else. And besides that, in smaller, controlled amounts, it can bring limited entertainment."

I brought my voice back to normal.

"Now that that's accomplished, I intend on working and experimenting with a more organic chemical. An organic chemical of a certain type that is commonly excreted by one of our own kind."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Sure... Let's see... We have some... Creepy dude with matoran. Okay then. Um... Big and ugly, talking to two others... Several spars... Some dude... The karz is he doing... Yoga?" I ask,csuddenly confused at the maroon rahkshi stretching. Now that was just weird.

IC: Mortsia

As I finish stretching, something bright catches my attention; Vlad, stalking around the perimeter, anger rising off of him. I call out to him,

"Friend of light, what troubles you?

For that rage is that of a thousand suns.

Burning, melting, as if you were an igloo.

And your sanity becomes undone."

I was truthfully concerned. If a Rahkshi was that angry, who knows what he could do...

IC: Spezia

"There! I yell out. A wooded area like that, it had to have some form of Rahi. Maybe a big one... I go to land, waiting on Strurin.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad paused at the door to the Armory to look at Mortsia, vaguely recalling him from when they'd worked to hide that Matoran from Tridax. Hadn't that ended up so worthwhile. If that Matoran were lucky, he was at peace in death. If he wasn't, perhaps he soon would be.

But he didn't exactly intend to explain that to Mortsia by shouting across the room at him; Illusive might hear, and it wasn't time for that yet. "Come a bit closer if you vant to discuss it," he replied, somewhat darkly, somewhat wearily. "I'm not in zer mood to be shoutink." With that he turned to enter the weapon-filled room.

He very much hoped there would be no objections to his planned course of action, that the poetic Rahkshi would either leave him be or join him. An unnecessary duel would be a waste of time and energy he wasn't sure if he could afford.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg