Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Shock

"Alrighty then! Let's look at our competition... Loyalists, some big ol' ugly dude at the doorframe to the armory, someone who looks like Blade, a mastermind controlling matoran..."

IC: Spezia

I nod, handing Strurin some of the reserves. With that, I pull out some seeds, and start planting them...

IC: Nightmare

"Wait, I think that is Blade!" He said, Before Whispering, "But we can't do our business now, too many witnesses. Mr. Matoran has some extra firepower, We're not ready for big ol' Ugly dudes, Loyalists... Remember the last time we attacked Kuma, Did you see them fight? No Loyalists." 

IC: Blade

It seems they've spotted me.

Yes. Kill them. make a Maze. play mind games. they won't solve it because they don't have minds. 

Blade stuck Tooth through the chest of another dummy 

I would rather make them suffer for their crimes.

IC: Strurin

Strurin took the supplies and began to get to work, he went to a tree in a nearby clearing, and then began tying a Vegetable to the base of a tree.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Hakrii

Hakrii sighed. She thought Doubt might have known something about her past. "Well, how are things at Corpus Library?"

IC: Dakilik

Dakilik sighed with boredom. "Ya done yet?"

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC: Vlad / Armory

"Hated?"
Vlad sneered derisively. "Haven't you been lookink at me? I'm a..." he paused awkwardly, searching in vain for a suitable metaphor, "a glowink Rahkshi in a school for shades and shadows. An illuminated aberration, a monster from morality. I'm already hated, by default."

He picked up a rapier. "Unt anyvays, vaiting cannot be afforded," he continued, now far less flippantly sardonic and more practical. "Zer more time zer master is given to practice controllink zer Matoran, zer better at it he vill get, unt zer more difficult freeink zem vill be.. His slaves' motions are clumsy now, but already he can move zem individually, have zem vork in unison." He gave the thin stabby sword an unstisfying swoosh, and set it back down, selecting next a long chain whip. "A little more trainink, unt his six drones vill each be fearsome varriors in zeir own right, more zan capable of defendink zemselves. Let zat time arrive, unt it may be too late."

The snakelike weapon he was holding now was well-crafted, each link adorned with a small but fearsome barb and the chain ending in a small spiked ball. The handle was bare and utilitarian, but well-suited to its purpose with a ridged leather grip and spiked pommel. He gave it a swing, bringing the whip in a dangerously graceful arc, which by chance or fate happened to be interrupted by a spear jutting out of a barrel and wrap around the protrusion, catching on itself and refusing to be pulled away. Which seemed at first like an inconvenience, but as he moved towards it to pull it away, he realized it was closer to a sign of perfection. For through this whip, easily and painfully wrapped around an opponent's arm or leg, he could channel his hunger powers.

He turned back to the poet, meeting his eyes with a steadfast, stubborn gaze. "I'd really like your help," Vlad told Mortsia, sincerely. "Zis vill be difficult alone. But if you're not goink to give it, zen please just stay out of my vay."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"No... I don't think that's Machete. Otherwise, he would be a bit chubbier, eh? I'm going to say hi." I say, grinning, with that, I start walking towards the one who looked like Blade.

IC: Mortsia

He was right. I nod, though after a moment of thought.

"I do have one slight setback.

If I need a weapon or tool,

Well, I cannot slash or hack.

I would look like a fool."

It was true. I had no training whatsoever with any weapon, or at least worthwhile training. I have always relied on my skills, adapting only my claws. Truth be told, I didn't want to use a weapon- it went against my beliefs of power- but if I had to, well, Vlad would be disappointed.

IC: Draco

I hear heavy footsteps, running my opposite direction. Very few Rahkshi could make footsteps like that. Sighing, I turn around to pursue after Subject, my cyclone powers giving me an edge. It would be a mistake to approach my father empty handed when we had promised a traitor...

Alright. Now, time to use my powers. I urge the seeds I planted to grow strong, to be healthy plants...

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

"No... I don't think that's Machete. Otherwise, he would be a bit chubbier, eh? I'm going to say hi." I say, grinning, with that, I start walking towards the one who looked like Blade.

Alright. Now, time to use my powers. I urge the seeds I planted to grow strong, to be healthy plants...

IC: Blade

Karz, He's Coming!

Blade readied his sword and Shield for a fight,

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare walked slowly behind Shock, when he saw Blade readying himself. "Shock, He doesn't appear to take kindly to us. I think that really is Blade."

IC: Strurin

Strurin, after tying the bait to the tree, ran to a nearby Tree, and began climbing it.

"Vell, if you think you'd fight better vith just your claws, zat's fine." Vlad replied. "Do vhatever you think vill be most effective."

He paused another moment, thinking it over, and added, "If you think a veapon vould help but aren't skilled vith blades, zough, maces might vork for you," he suggested. "Two vun-handed vuns, maybe spiked. Zer great veight vould give you an edge over zer veaker Matoran shells; zey vouldn't be stronk enough to block or vithstand your blows, even clumsy vuns." Vlad shrugged. "Stick to claws if you prefer, however."

"Oh. Yeah... Guess your right... But play along to my stupidity." I whisper. If this went right, well, death would happen... "Hey! So... I'm new around here, or I think I am. I don't know. I do know I woke up in some infirmary. Could you give me a tour?" I call out.

I nod, before looking around the armory. There has to be a pair around here... Ah! Well, there was a variety of maces. Let's see... Two one handed ones sat by a belt. My guess was that they attached to the belts by some loops you hang them on... I put on the belt, before attaching the maces on. Well... This felt awkward... I test by jumping on a nearby wall, and climbing to the ceiling. Well, I could still do stuff... I hop down, before I node to signify I am ready.

So the first thing I decided to grow were onions, simply because they added flavor. Lovely. Willing them to grow one by one, big, bulbous plants started sprouting. I stop when the plants are about to fall over, before uprooting them. I put the four I planted into my bag. Well, now what? Ah, lettuce! I start the same procedure...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Blade and Nightmare

"Umm, okay." Nightmare said. looking very confused

"Are you karzing joking?" Blade said "I'm not helping you, you pair of murderers!" He continued "And even then, Unless you got beaten senseless within the past twenty minutes, I think its impossible for you to have gotten Amnesia either!"

IC: Strurin

Strurin found a Good sturdy branch, with a good View of the Bait, He Knocked an arrow, and readied himself.

IC: Lucid / Outside Lucid's Cave

Finished with her gardening duties for the time being, Lucid said goodbye to her plants and clambered back out of the cave. "Ready to head back to the school?" she asked Sepulchral as he approached. "We have doshes to distim, after all."

"Looks good," Vlad told him. "Now I have vun more idea..." He lowered his voice a bit, and leaned in conspiratorially. Probably not strictly necessary but for some reason it made him feel better. "You know zer short red Turahk out zere? He vunce killed a Matoran, unt I think he vould probably enjoy doink so vunce more. So I suspect, if I go to him unt meekly tell him it is very important to me zat he does not mess vith zer enslaved Matoran, he unt his friend might just decide to mess vith zem. Vhat do you think?" It would certainly be quite nice if they did; the more distractions for Illusive, the easier freeing the Matoran from his demented clutches would be.

I was about to say that all I saw was a crimson blob, but I could not admit to being beaten down by that fat moron. "Fine. No memory loss. As for the term murderer... That could be debated on. We haven't killed a single Rahkshi here." I say.

I nod. Reverse psychology. That might work... Though how it would turn out was yet to be seen. Speaking regularly, I said, "Shall I observe the matoran?" I whisper this back.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

I was about to say that all I saw was a crimson blob, but I could not admit to being beaten down by that fat moron. "Fine. No memory loss. As for the term murderer... That could be debated on. We haven't killed a single Rahkshi here." I say.

IC: Blade and Nightmare 

Nightmare smiled at the confused look in Blade's Face

"You... Haven't? No, that is impossible, you killed Kuma, and then moved on to me!"

"If we did, I would be wearing his skull like a shoulder pad. But I'm not. Someone else is. Those blasted Loyalists killed him." I say, sighing with what could be envy.

I nod, before I activate my chameleon powers. Then, moving ever so slowly so as to not attract attention to a blur, I walk out, where I start watching Illusive, while camouflaged.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"For being an idiot and declaring his rebellion right in front of them. Honestly, I wonder how he made it that far." I say, thinking.

IC: Blade and Nightmare

"What? Why?" Blade Said confused.

Nightmare Continued to smile at Blade's Confusion. he just stood back. It appeared as if Shock had this handled well.

IC Grim:

"This one willingly disobeyed our orders to destroy Phantom. Whether because he harbours some misguided sentiment or because of some animosity towards our Dark Masters, he would not say."

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

I considered that for a moment. On the one hand, our instructions to destroy the village hadn't been compulsory. While refusal to participate showed weakness, it wasn't true treachery. On the other hand...

...why hadn't this rahk told Grim why he'd not joined the attack? Refusing to answer such a simple question made it abundantly that this rahk had something to hide. And no one kept secrets from the Makuta. 

Using my powers to increase my speed, I took off after Grim and his prey. 

IC: Exxan - Forest.

Having returned from a quick trip to the Cauldron to find paint, I sat down under a tree and got to work.

Most of my wounds had healed, but the ridges where the armour had knitted itself back together - essentially scars - had disrupted the natural colouration of my armour, which for some reason really annoyed me. 

So, with nothing else to do, I sat down and began to paint over the scars and dents.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Once I recovered from their fall, I had my Matoran pick themselves up, and move over to the edge of the gym, where I formed a series of handholds on the wall. The test with the box had taken longer than I'd anticipated.

These were Fe-Matoran. Blacksmiths, armourers, weapon makers. They had plenty of upper body strength. Hopefully a climbing wall could help me better gauge how much strength that was. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vlad / Gym

Vlad wandered back into the main room, whip coiled and concealed safely beneath the Cloak of Umbra. He was still considering trying reverse psychology on Shock and Nightmare, but decided against it. It would probably just wind up more trouble than it was worth.

Instead, he quietly made his way up behind Illusive, and summoned up a pillar with a stone on it beside him, the signal for Mortsia to attack the Matoran. Then he flipped out Avenger, and hurled it at high speeds at Illusive's Kraata Case. His hope was that between the strain of controlling the Matoran slave climbing the wall and simply having his back turned, he wouldn't notice the attack until it had struck true.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Give up yet?" Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she stepped backwards away from Beat. "Or do you think you still have a chance?"

IC (As Feka): He finished reading the book and picked up the book covering the physiology of matoran.

OOC: Open to interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC Grim:

The AdaptiRahk did not let up. As soon as Subject went down, Grim Rushed forward, pressing his arm against Subject's throat in an attempt to cut off his air long enough to render him unconscious. His other hand reached up to cover Subject's eyes. Grim didn't want him teleporting away again.

Well, that was quick. Sprinting, I jump onto the wall, one of my hands aimed at the Matoran's back to dig in his claws...

"I don't know, he didn't think it through... Kind of like u-" I'm interrupted when I notice a glowing dude hurling a knife straight at the Matoran master. "Aw, this ought to be interesting." I whisper, content to stand back.

IC: Draco

I land to the side of Grim, waiting for if Subject tried to attack. Honestly, he was just wasted potential...

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Illusive - Gym.

Having had one rahk practically sneak up on me today while I'd been busy puppeteering my Matoran, I'd made sure to only control one of them up on the wall, allowing me to pay a little more attention to my surroundings. 

So when I heard a pillar growing up out of the floor right beside me, I spun towards it...

...just in time to see a knife flying at me. It tore across the side of my neck, the tip continuing onward to digging into my kraata case. At the same time, something slammed into the Matoran I'd been controlling. The combined input shattered my concentration, and the Matoran fell from the wall. Hopefully whoever had attacked would fall with it. Who the karz are these guys?

I saw my attacker - an oddly coloured rahk draped in a spangly cloak, and whipped out one of my guns. The movement shook the knife loose, and it clattered to the floor as I loosed a net towards my foe. The distance between us, combined with the weight of his cloak, would hopefully make it difficult for him to avoid the shot. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

C: Sliver - Hallways.

I landed behind Grim and his foe, feeling almost sorry for the unfortunate turncoat. 

Almost...

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"Aw, that's adorable," I crooned, "But all you're going to do is break your hand." 

IC: Helkyre

"I still don't get what the big deal is." Helkyre let out a deep sigh as she flew across the causeway, making her way towards the Corpus Compound. A servant of her makuta, an older and more experienced Rahkshi, flew next to her. "The point is, Hel, that we can't keep you at home any longer. You know what you did. And we quite frankly don't feel like we can provide the proper guidance that you require."

The two of them finally reached the entrance, and landed down by the doors. "And I'm supposed to get that here?" Helkyre retorted. She sighed again, something which was getting on her companion's nerves. "Look, at least here you've got a clean slate. Just stay in here and keep a low profile. Don't get into any more trouble, alright?"

Helkyre looked up and gave a halhearted nod, before pushing the doors open and walking in. Her companion went back into flight mode and left back the way they came, heading back to their Makuta to further her bidding.

Walking in, she could already feel like something was off. There was an air of stress... of conflict. Much more so than back at home. And there had been lots of conflict there. Helkyre decided to keep her head low and walk to her room, but on her way there, she came across an alarming situation. A black and purple rahkshi was choking a large, dark-turquose and purple rahkshi that was lying on the ground while another one, half white and half black, reminiscent of her own physical situation, stood by and watched.

She walked up to the half white, half black rahkshi and asked in a rather calm tone while still keeping an eye on the scuffle. "What's going on here?"