Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC (As Feka): *This is awesome, I have to spread the word!* Feka sprinted away to leave Illusive alone and ran off the library, hastily saying "Going to the library to study and spread the news, be right back!" as he ran past Snap & Footwork. He entered the library and found Doubt. Feka walked up to him. "Hey, did you hear, there's a rahkshi that brainwahsed some matoran, you should see what he can do with them, it's amazing!"

OOC: Interacting with Doubt.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Jayar / House of Grossh

"Perhaps," Jayar agreed cautiously. "But we can't be quite sure if that's all they want. So I maintain that it might be wiser to start by sending relatively few people to speak with the agents of this secretive organization, rather than all of us."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shock

"Yeah. It. Was. FABULOUS. But hey, if we practice on matoran, we'll never get strong enough. So....." I leave it at that. Seriously, we were kind of those losers who thought they were tough at this school. In actuality, we're complete morons...

IC: Spezia

"I suppose. Let's go. This... This place is depressing. We still have stuff... To do..." I sigh dejectedly. So much for motivation...

IC: Nightmare

"Thats why we're going to train!"

IC: Strurin

"Lets move back down to the river." He said.

IC: Revenge-Hallway (Outside Library)

"Yes,"  He shifted his grip on the book.  "How are you doing?"

IC: Alpha/Outside Library

"Fine..."

Alpha then looked at his books.

"Do you need a hand with that?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC--Beat--Gym

Frantically, Beat dropped again, and Ipartsa's hand barely brushed the top of her spine. Even this mild contact still gave enough of a shock to make her collapse to the floor, limbs jerking as the current ran through them. Beat quickly rolled away from the base of the tower as soon as she touched the ground, struggling to control her protesting muscles. Then, as she came back up onto her feet, she made her own alteration to the battlefield, raising the surrounding floor up until it was the same height as Ipartsa's tower, putting them on even ground again.

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary/Halls

"Ooh, so that's the card you're playing, is it? All right then. Just come find me whenever you feel like being embarrassed...again." Not giving her a chance to reply, he skipped out of the infirmary, around the fight taking place just outside the door, and down the hall.

IC--Nyarl--Halls/Outside

Nyarl stepped out of the dingy hallway and onto the moonlit shore of the island. Savoring the sea breeze, he made his way down toward the water.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC:

A small Rahkshi sped across the plains, the ruined village of Nyhrah below him. As he went, he talked fluently to himself.

"Wow! Corpus Rahkshi! I wonder if i'll meet any friends. Maybe the Makuta here will like me! Maybe... Uurgh.."

Suddenly, he lost the strength to fly, and hit the ground.

The seething giant placed his gauntlet back onto his hand, his form dark and menacing. "So this is Corpus." He spat ignorantly onto the ground.

"Moonlight, I am coming for you, and I WILL KILL YOU!!!" Although the Rahk was not very good at bellowing, he did his best, flying into the causeway and smashing the stone underneath him to bits.

OOC: Sunshine open for interaction.

"Perhaps," Jayar agreed cautiously. "But we can't be quite sure if that's all they want. So I maintain that it might be wiser to start by sending relatively few people to speak with the agents of this secretive organization, rather than all of us."

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

"I don't think that's the best idea..." I attested, "...you know Kat is going to insist she be one of them." 

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

"You don't think ten rahkshi could take on a Makuta? It needn't be a straight fight, we would have surprise on our side."

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"Even ten shadow kraata level rahks would have difficulty taking on a Makuta," I countered, darting forwards and jabbing my staff at his chest, "The ten of us wouldn't stand a chance." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

"Um... have you met Kat?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "I'd offer advice, but I'm afraid I've already told you all I know." Grossh shrugged loosely. "They started coming to me whenever they had need of certain information or specific questions that required answers. They haven't asked me to join anything, or sign on to anything, and I rather suspect that's why they've gone to great lengths to conceal themselves from me. Can't have me knowing to much and perhaps selling their secrets on as I do the Brotherhood's to them. So they're decently paranoid enough, I'll give them that."

IC: Palma's forst instinct was to go to Rider and try to help him up, but she hadn't reached the shadow level by believing every sob story that came her way. This could well be a trap to lure her in close. So, making sure to keep her distance, she put the rounded head of her staff under Rider's chin, levering his head up so she could meet him eye to eye.

"You done with this foolishness?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Jayar gave the Vortixx an appreciative nod for the elaboration. In response to Era's words, he didn't try to restrain himself from rolling his eyes, exerting his efforts into keeping his voice level and calm instead. "Of course I have. But why should that even matter? Of the three options I've discerned - waking away without help from this mysterious group, all going to see them, or sending only some of us to meet them first - I feel the third is our best bet, regardless of whether Kat goes or not. But if you have good reason to prefer the others two possibilities, or even a fourth, I'd like to hear it."

This really wasn't going anywhere. Jayar was starting to hope Kat would disrupt the circles he and Era were going in with some of her own input.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

IC Doubt

Do not kill him Do not kill him Do not kill him Do not kill him

"Uh... Sure, where is he?"

IC (As Feka): "In the gym, look for a blue rahkshi or a massive obstacle course with matoran wearing infected kanohi."

IC (As Ipartsa): "

IC--Beat--Gym

Frantically, Beat dropped again, and Ipartsa's hand barely brushed the top of her spine. Even this mild contact still gave enough of a shock to make her collapse to the floor, limbs jerking as the current ran through them. Beat quickly rolled away from the base of the tower as soon as she touched the ground, struggling to control her protesting muscles. Then, as she came back up onto her feet, she made her own alteration to the battlefield, raising the surrounding floor up until it was the same height as Ipartsa's tower, putting them on even ground again.

IC (As Ipartsa): "First blood goes to me!" She said cheerfully as the rahkshi mentally willed her tower to shrink. The stone column dwindled in size in order to make herself hard to hit.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Shock

"Indeed. In fact..." it seems we had arrived. "We ready to see our... Competition?"

IC: Vitesse

I open the window just enough to slip out, which I do so. Turning around, I close the window, before reverting to flight mode, and fly off to a nearby entrance. Next time I'm asked to go in for an interview, I should decline...

IC: Spezia

"...Alright, let's go." Reverting back to flight mode, I begin to fly towards the river, and search for a wooded area.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Vlad / Infirmary, Halls

Starting to feel considerably better, physically at least, Vlad made his way out of the Infirmary. He absently made his way around Palma and Rider, stepped past Flabbergaster without a second glance. Not consciously sure where he was going, he wandered forth into the halls, Ivan fluttering by his side, as quiet as he could be out of respect and possibly fear for Vlad's mental state.

And rightfully so. He was an aberrant loner once more, perhaps more than he'd ever been. He'd nearly drowned, the Matoran he'd known were all dead... the one Rahkshi he'd called friend had forsaken him. All his fault, his failures.

Whatever, he didn't need them or anyone. He was fed up with his stupid life, through with being a loser. His stride was slowly growing defiant, waiting - daring - the world to just try and throw one more failure at him. Because this time, that glowing freak would make it regret that.

OOC: A volatile Vlad open for interaction.

IC: Sliver - Gym.

My setup was simple - one corner of my area completely drowned in shadow, the other with a glaring light source set up. In between were a series of oddly shaped structures that distorted that light and shadow in different ways. 

The experiment was equally simple - figure out how those varying shades and orientations of light and dark would effect the blade of my fancy new sword. It was time to begin.

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

My obstacle course evaporated; my concentration wavering. I was tired. Controlling this many Matoran individually... focusing on my own surroundings... constantly forming new shapes from the gym... it was all too much.

I needed a break. I sat down on the floor, my Matoran standing around me, and let my mind empty. All though... all emotion... even that annoying voice in the back of my mind... it was all gone. Nothing except the sounds and sensations of my surroundings. 

I drifted, letting my mind clear. 

OOC: Sliver and Illusive open for interaction. 

IC Grim: 

Their eyebrow crept higher, as their hand crept toward their mace.

"You don't know? Were you simply elsewhere, or were you........." The sentence trailed off almost threateningly, if this Rahkshi was not Loyal to the Makuta, he would be dealt with. 

Though he had assisted them in apprehending the others.....

Still, it never hurt to be ready.

IC Doubt

Doubt swiveled his head from one Rahk to the next... "...My name's Doubt. You are?" He said rather concerned to Hakrii.

IC Flabbergaster

Pulling furiously, Flabbergaster cracked the wall a little. It would take a lot to...

He woke up? He woke UP?!?!

Stopstopstopstopstopstopstop, you're about to lose your temper in front of the person who can kill with a blink of their eye, maybe. Just stop.

IC Sunshine

Stomping his way through the halls, Sunlight walked into the gym, scanning the crowds for Moonlight. Two Rahks, however, caught his eye, one being taller than him ad one heavily armored.

The hideous mass found, at the thought of using a training dummy, one appeared in front of him. Delighted, he began smashing at several right in front of the doorway.

OOC: Open for interaction