Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

The creatures approaching Sepulchral looked equal parts confused and amused at Sepulchral's rather formal greeting. "Don't just stand there and talk, silly," Lucid whispered to the Rahkshi of Density Control, "pet them, pick one up. Or give them something to eat." He'd find some berries in his possession, if he wanted.

It was certainly working for her. Two of the smaller squirrel things were climbing around on her spines, there was a bright orange bird on her shoulder, and she was holding a creature bearing some resemblance to a rabbit, scratching it behind its long, floppy blue ears. At her feet some of the other creatures were scrambling playfully for some sort of berries she'd given them.

OOC: You know, you can bunny (no pun intended :P ) some of the creatures if you want, Dark_Stranger. No need to wait for me to detail their every move.

IC: Shark / Gym

Luckily (for him) Kaboom hadn't pushed his luck with a surprise attack, and Shark made his way to Rain unfettered. "You need assistance?" he asked flatly.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Mu (Hallways)

"No!" Mu yelled in fury, repeatedly trying to hit Eps on the top of his head with a spoon whilst he clung on to his brother's spines with his other hand. A wave of joy and fulfilment swept through him. Finally, after months, he would avenge all of the hardship that he, Omega and all of his siblings had been put through by Epsilon!

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Mortsia

I hang on, however. But now with Mu gone, he was focused on me. I want to end this quickly. Sitting up, pushing Eps slightly off of me, I slither one of my long arms under Eps' neck, while grabbing my other arm on the bicep, putting my other hand on top of Eps' head. I start to try and push the head down into my arm...

OOC: Mortsia is attempting to try and choke Eps out.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Rain - Gym

"I'm fine," she snapped, and just to prove it she took a few unsteady steps before collapsing again.

IC: Tear - Refectory

She suddenly looked up. "D-d-don't go..." she pleaded. "I... I d-don't want t-to be alone here..."

IC: Mortsia

Almost immediately after the tap, I let go and hop back. After all, these moves could very well kill a Rahkshi... Or anything, really. With that, I speak this poem-

"Do you surrender, being of anger?

Or do you intend to trick me?

For I can show you my anger

Or I could let you go free."

IC: Malattia

I stop in my tracks. Slowly turning, I make my way back. "Do... Do you need anything? Name it, and I'll do it." I speak softly, sitting back down.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Rain - Hallways

"Thanks for... stepping in back there," Rain said hesitantly as they made their way to the Infirmary.

Tear considered the offer for a moment. There were so many things she needed, answers being the largest one. But there was something only this group could give her. "I... I left something b-behind," she said. "A... t-tiny stuffed Rahi. Blue and white. H-his name is Haru. H-have you seen him?"

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

As his swing had been but a feint, he easily danced out of the way of Xara's retaliatory response. Sliding the stick forward in his grip, and with just a littttle bit of help from his powers, he managed an overhand swing intended to smack her on the forehead.

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

I yelped - more in surprise than pain - and backed up. "So that's how it's gonna be, stretchy?" 

She suddenly looked up. "D-d-don't go..." she pleaded. "I... I d-don't want t-to be alone here..."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Refectory. 

"We're still here." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Halls

"Don't mention it." Shark replied. He was trying to be dispassionate about the whole thing. There were people who'd love to manipulate any affinity for Rain he demonstrated, and this would probably be all too easy, especially given Rain's apparently pitiful aptitude for combat. He was probably showing too much already anyways... It was almost slightly worrying, except Shark never really worried.

"He... ah... he caught me off-guard with those explosive fruit," Rain muttered, grasping for some excuse. "And that electric blade. I wonder where he got something like that..."

Feeling was starting to return to the arm he had shocked, and it hurt like Karz. Just to add to her suffering. But she had to keep up appearances, for Fins.

I think for a moment. Where to even start? The library, perhaps? That was the first place we saw them. I realize Tear might have gotten rid of it. With a smile, I say, "Absolutely. I'll be back in a bit." With that, I get up, and start walking towards the library.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"The same place I obtained my laser and you the Percussor, likely," Shark pointed out. It really shouldn't have been hard to figure out. But then, few people were as observant as he, even Rain. It was making him start to wonder why she was so valuable to him. Level 4 weather control and ruthless psychopathy helped, of course. Still, considering the incompetence she was beginning do demonstrate as of late, something wasn't adding up...

Still, he trod on, shifting his grip on Rain a little to put weight on less the less injured portions of her armor.

Well, it should have been obvious. Students weren't just running around with weapons like that, at least before the Sport Day. Rain shook her head, trying to clear out the residual fog from the electricity. That had to be it.

Still, she gave up on conversation until they arrived at the Infirmary. "Palma!" she called. "I'm back..."

Tear settled back into her chair, but the tears were not as constant. She had hopes of finding Haru, the one familiar thing in this strange place.

With that settled, she turned to the Rahkshi that had stayed with her. Who happened to have two heads. She figured it would be impolite to ask. "So... w-where am I?" she said at last.

"The refectory. In Corpus Rahkshi. On an island off the coast of Nynrah." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Feka interacting with Snap.

IC (As Feka): The pommel had been melted off and he threw it away for the floor to eat as he slid the hilt and crossguard of the sword. "Darn it, I could only carry one weapon... Perhaps someone else would be willing to assist with my task at hand since Footwork is busy with the porters." He looked around the gym to see everyone sparring. Two rahkshi of particular interest to him were Illusive &a Shark, but he decided they would force him to leave them alone if he interrupted them. However, there was one other rahkshi in his sights. The matoran-speaking rahkshi approached Snap and spoke. "Hey, sorry to bother you, but I've got a project I'm working on and I can't carry the stuff I need by myself. Could you please go to the armory and take the following items? A Machete, Axe, Double sided spear & a Kanoka blade."

IC: Snap [Gym]

She saw the rahkshi approach and tightened the grip on her shield, but eased off again once she heard his request, This rahk didn't want a fight, and he wasn't going to get one.

"What does it look like, i got four arms?" she started with a joke, followed by a weak and trailing laugh.

"ehe, yeah... " She paused, slipping her shiled over her shoulder as she stood up. "I'll get to that, faster than you can say "thanks for the help," for sure!"

Then she was off to the armoury, where all the deadly sharp nonliving things were kept!

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Shark / Infirmary, Halls

Shark lingered beside Rain just long enough for her to get to her bed, and then made his way over to Kaboom. The bomber Rahk had left Faithful sticking out of his back, and Shark did not intend to let him keep it. Thankfully, Palma had already gotten around to removing it from the wound, and Shark was able to simply pick it up and walk away again.

At that point, he made his way out of the Infirmary entirely, headed for the Refectory. Eating was a regrettable usage of time, but a necessity.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

With a slightly self-conscious glance at Lucid, Sepulchral knelt hesitantly on the forest floor. "Well, little ones--" he began, but his words were cut off in a stifled yelp of surprise as what seemed like a tidal wave of small, fuzzy creatures washed over him. Within seconds, the tiny Rahi were clinging all over his limbs and torso. It was far from an unpleasant situation, though he felt it might take a bit of getting used to before it stopped feeling awkward. He picked one at random and cautiously began petting it.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

"Indeed," Nyarl rasped. "This school was founded expressly to train intelligent Rahkshi such as ourselves." He had been keeping to the background, worried that his appearance might not help Tear's mental state, but she seemed to be handling the single-bodied duo well enough.

IC--Footwork--Gym

Footwork soon spotted the inventor over by the wall talking to someone. He began walking over, making sure to click extra-loudly with each step, so that Feka would be alerted to his arrival.

IC--Kaboom--Infirmary

Kaboom was out cold, which was just as well. He would have been irate if he had known that he'd missed a chance to snag another weapon.

OOC: Lewa, I'd appreciate another Ipartsa post next time you're here.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Rain - Infirmary

Rain found an empty bed and collapsed into it once again. The feeling was all too familiar.

She watched Fins as he picked up his sword and walked out of the room. She couldn't exactly expect him to stay, but it somehow felt wrong.

Her eyes widened. "Is this... T-Tridax's school?"

IC: Spezia

Something caught my attention as we flew. Smoke. Rising from a village. "Hold up! It seems there is a fire! We should check it out!" Wonder what it was... Unknowingly, I turn towards Phantom-on-the-Water.

IC: Strurin

"Fire?" He said, before looking towards the smoke, "Oh dear." he said, this time, going faster than Spezia to the Village

OOC: Sorry about that.

IC (As Ipartsa): "Thanks for cutting me free." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she kicked forward at the air. "Those bolas bind you pretty tightly, is that normal or is it super special?"

IC (As Botch): "It sure is." The rahkshi of limited invulnerability interrupted. "This school is a collection of freaks that the Makuta want to mold into elite soldiers, but thanks to our intelligence, we've developed our own moral standings and as a result, there are rahkshi that detest violence and wish to do something different with their lives." She said to Teer.

IC (As Feka): "Hey Footwork, how'd you do with the porters? I also just asked that rahkshi to grab the rest of my weapons." Said the rahkshi of sonics as he melted the sword down. "Can you please approach her and ask if she needs any help?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Shock

Alas, I had finished the book. Sighing, I close it, while looking at the scru- I mean, absolutely beautiful people in the room. Most were crowding around a glowing dude. What were they doing, worshipping him? Doing sorcery? I sigh again.

I arrive at the library. Now... If I was Tare, where would I put that doll? Out of sight. He would have hidden it so that other people would think he wasn't weak. Well, it was a start. I approach the table we had been sitting at, before starting to shuffle through bookshelves, in search of... A doll. Karz, this whole situation was confusing...

IC: Spezia

Shock. That is what I feel as I scan the village. I don't even comment on Strurin pulling ahead- Granted, I wouldn't have if he knew a better place. I land among the ashes of this perhaps once beautiful place. "What... What happened here?" I am so shocked that I don't realize there is a small group of a few Rahkshi just nearby...

OOC: Malattia OFI in Library.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

We rounded on Botch, glaring at him with all four eyes. "Who are you calling freaks?" 

IC: Lucid / Dream Forest (Lucid's Cave)

At Sepulchral's comical furry predicament, Lucid couldn't help but be amused, gentle peals of her laughter ringing out like bells. "That's the idea!" she told him enthusiastically. Then, with a friendly intent of outdoing him, she simply fell back onto the ground, laying there motionless on her back with limbs outstretched as the creatures clambered all over her, and her crisp laughter resumed.

Shark almost paused halfway out the door, contemplating - what? Saying goodbye to Rain? A waste of time, and he had been acting soft enough as it was. He couldn't afford that; his reputation was currently as powerful a weapon as a laser or teleportive sword - just look at how Kaboom had stood down without even a fight, say - and he didn't want it tarnished with that sort of sentimentality.

So the finned Rahkshi continued on, still trying to figure out just what would justify his inclination to repeatedly rescue Rain.

OOC: Don't worry about it; stuff happens. It took me a good while to notice I hadn't been making Beat posts, so you're not the only one who forgot about them.

IC--Sepulchral--Lucid's Forest (Cave)

Sepulchral smiled, but did not lie down; though he knew it was an unreasonable fear, he worried he might accidentally crush someone. Simply sitting and stroking the various Rahi clamoring for his attention was enough to keep him occupied for the moment, and he found that he enjoyed it to a rather surprising degree.

IC--Beat--Gym

"I'm pretty sure the only modification this one has is the kinetic thing, and that seems more meant to knock people down," Beat mused. "I suppose once it's spinning fast enough, the weights get enough momentum to wrap that tight. I'm not that good at physics, though, so don't go quoting me on that."

IC--Footwork--Gym/Armory

"The porter went really well, actually," Footwork grinned, handing over his bundle of wires. He then trotted over to the armory, where he immediately spotted the Rahkshi Feka had been talking to. "Need a hand?" he asked.

IC--Nyarl--Refectory

Nyarl frowned. "I think 'freak' is a poor choice of words. The Makuta modify so many of us, there's barely anything resembling a norm, anyhow."

Edited by Dark_Stranger
  • Upvote 1

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC Grim:

"I will accept your offer. For now, anyway. Now, if you will excuse me, I have training to attend to."

The Adaptrahk walked off, headed for the gym.

IC Poly:

Interesting. Even with an apparent Porter following us, we simply.... Faded into the background.

This suited us just fine, and we simply stood aside. Watching. Illusive had a veritable squadron of Matoran.

Perhaps our enlightenment was meant for them, as well?

Perhaps.

OOC: Poly and Grim are open for interaction in the Gym.

IC (As Botch): "On second thoughts, I admit I was wrong to use the word freaks, especially when you're a level 2 Kraata that is constantly seeking out kanohi to infect." Said the rahkshi.

IC (As Ipartsa): "While they can knock someone down, I would rather use something such as a hammer." Said the rahkshi of chain lightning as she summoned a dummy. "Or better yet, why fight with a weapon when you can mold the gym to your will?" She mentally willed the gym to form a block of Protodermis and it crushed the dummy after being thrown by the floor. "I think that's a smashing idea."

IC (As Feka): "Sweet, now we've got to find out more about the bodies of rahkshi & matoran. I'll go to the library to study, could you get the rahkshi I pointed out to bring the weapons to my forge and melt them down? Or would you rather do the studying while I melt the weapons?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Xara - Warehouse. 

The question caught me off guard, and I barely managed to parry his strike, "Honest answer? I don't know anymore. I guess it's all I'm really good at." I darted forwards, slashing out at his ribs. "You?" 

"I shouldn't be here," Tear suddenly declared. "M-mother always warned me about this p-place... sh-she said it w-was... d-d-dangerous and... f-full of s-savage R-Rahkshi."

IC Caoutchouc / Warehouse

A shrug was part of his answer to her question, and to her strike. "I guess," the wooden stick creaked a little from the jarring impact and he backed off a couple of steps, "-I fight for myself-" Returning to the circular strafing, "-but it's more than that, I guess that I want to be an example..."

Urgh, too much thought to words, not enough to stick. His quick dash and jab went wide to her left side.

...but close to it

"Huh?" we gave Botch a baffled glare, "What have masks got to do with anything?"  

IC: Xara - Warehouse. 

"Hm?" I twisted my around, bringing my staff up to block his strike. "An example of what, exactly?" 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...