Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom saw the weirdo lunge at him through the thinning swarm. He flinched away, but there was no time to properly dodge, not with a knee out of commission. So he whipped his chute blade around and placed it parallel to his upper arm, so that anything impacting the limb would have to go through the weapon as well. This kook might take his arm, but he'd live to regret it.

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

I yelped in surprise at the sudden jolt of electricity, staff flying from my stinging hand. "Inconsiderate brakas!" I snarled, calling my insects back to me and reaching for my greatsword. "I tried to do this the easy way..." 

IC: Malady (Hallways)

"Race you," I say with a wink, settling into flight mode and setting off down the hallway at breakneck pace.

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

I continued walking at a brisk pace, seeing no reason to engage in such a juvenile action as a race. 

IC Kat-Malebranche

"It's worth looking into if things go badly, but I'll only agree to it for an exfil. I'm not going toe to toe with a bunch of highly experienced Shadow Kraata."

IC: Xara - Warehouse.

"Okay, sounds good to me." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar knew well that Hoto was going far from top speed, and was thankful for it. He couldn't keep up if she went all out. As it was, racing through the mostly empty streets of the fourth tier actually made for a fairly refreshing experience. "Are we looking for anything in particular?" he asked her.

IC: Gaever / Halls

Gaever was tired and grumpy and probably suffering from some combination of shell-shock and guilt. Putting up with Zubarak's mindless babble was not something she was in a mood to do, so at the confused Rahkshi's salutation she barely slowed, merely giving him a flat "Hello."

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Malattia

"Tear..." I gasp, slowing down rapidly. I finally stop, and collapse, coughing up a storm. Shaky hands, I reach for my bag...

IC: Spezia

"Oh. Okay, pack up, and let's go."

IC: Leviathan

Okay, forget about this. I was in too much pain to really think. All I could do was go back to the school. I stand up, and walk into the forest. If I kept on going in this direction, then logically, I should hit some sort of river I could follow back to the sea.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Hoto - Malebranche

"Just something more interesting than a bunch of warehouses," Hoto called back. "Didn't you say there was a market on the first tier?"

IC: Tear - Hallways

Malattia hit the ground. Tear tried to keep running, but even now, she couldn't leave her friend helpless. Tear slowly came to a stop, and then turned around and ran back. "I'm s-sorry...  s-s-so sorry... W-what do I do?" she asked frantically.

IC: Mu (Gym)

"Um, sorry about that. I'm looking for my older brother, Omega- have you seen him?" Mu said apologetically, picking himself up and dusting himself off. As he did so, he was grabbed by the neck- a manoeuvre which Mu's innate Shapeshifting powers ensured a clean getaway from. Dropping back to the floor, the small Rahkshi aimed a kick at Eps' shins. "##### off and leave me alone already, Eps!"

VBWj75sh.png

IC (As Zubarahk): "Hey, I never got your name last time we met. My name's Zubarahk, what's yours? Is it cat legs?" The rahkshi of foolishness asked Gaever. "What do you think Tridax has assigned for us?" Said Zuba, unaware that Icarax was the new headmaster.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Hoto slowed, just a little. "Oh yeah," she replied hesitantly. "That sounds good. Lets go there." Hoto turned towards a staircase up to the next tier and started up.

"You? You did nothing wrong. I... I haven't run that fast... Ever. It takes a major strain..." I cough weakly, shaky hand grabbing for the pill. I have to use all of my concentration not to drop it, until I do drop it in my mouth. Swallowing it, I wait for a moment, before hopping back up. "That was my last pill... Hopefully Palma got a new batch in..." I murmur, stretching myself out.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Alpha/Gym

I arrived at the gym to attend the assignment. I saw my so-called brother bully someone who reminded me of my twin. off, I drew Omega's Forgebiter.

"Hey, stop that! Are you beating up on him because he 'looks like Omega'?"

IC: Helix/Gym

I arrived at the gym and stood at the corner away from the rest of the group. I was here to participate in a mission, not to socialize unless the assignment required it.

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Gym

We stood around awaiting for the assignment.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC: Gaever / Halls

Was this nimwit really going to follow her to ask his stupid questions? This could only exacerbate her decaying mental state... She ground to a halt and turned to glare grimly at him with intense and yet hollow eyes. "It is felt that curiosity is admirable to a reasonable degree, but coupled with the severe lack of intelligence demonstrated by you, this degree has been far exceeded. In addition, it is my self-assessment that I am currently unstable, possibly prone to unmerited violence. Therefore, to our mutual benefit, please relent your thoughtless prattle and leave me in solitude."

Then she turned and rapidly set off once more, full speed, towards the Gym - and away from Zubarak.

IC: Vlad / Forest

Vlad turned to look to Doubt, a little confused. "Er... how many vhat?"

IC Fog:

As presumably Fog had been healed by Palma at this point, he got up off the bed. Leaving his Matoran safely under the bed, he set off for the Gym in response to Icarax's summons.

IC: Vyper - Hallways.

"If you'll excuse me, I'd like to attend this assignment," pulling my cloak tighter around me, I started off towards the gym - following the crowd of other students moving in that direction - my clawed feet clicking on the cold stone floor. 

IC Optis:

Optis nodded.

"Certainly. I shall likely attend it as well."

Optis said, before rapidly walking off down a side corridor. Quickly plotting an intercept course from his near-flawless memory of the school layout, he ran down another hallways, hoping to arrive at his intercept point before the other Rahk. He needed more data.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Vlad shrugged. "I'm not sure," he murmured. "I tore down zer poster, but at least a few others had already seen it. Enough to outnumber us? I don't know." And it seemed all too likely he would recklessly charge into battle regardless. "But vhether zey're still here or not ist another issue. My guess ist zey're gone, leavink behind little more zan a ruin... But if zey are here, zen ve'll have an advantage in zer fact zey'll be tired unt injured from fightink zer Matoran, at least."

IC: Illusive - Forest.

It was a river, one of the two that flowed in from the sea towards the island's capital. If I started heading in the opposite direction to the current, hopefully I'd eventually make it back to the school. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Jayar / Malebranche

Jayar raced up the stairs after her, a bit grateful for the moment of hesitation. Somehow, he realized, he had managed to delude himself into expecting a walk with Hoto to be less fast-paced, and he was feeling kinda silly about that now. Still, it wasn't entirely unenjoyable.

And now, as they approached the third level of the great city, the question of where to go would surely rise. "Much of this tier is housing, but there's also a variety of public institutions. I remember getting into a bathhouse fairly unhindered during the first assignment, even," he remarked, dredging up memories of the fourth assignment. "We could check out any of that."

"No," Vlad said ominously.

He turned now to Call. "You okay?" he asked. His exhaustion seemed a bit much, for just the result of the flight...

• Upvote 1

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom didn't dignify the freak's insult with a reply. He took to the air to avoid having to use his injured leg. Then he flew at his enemy, his chute blade sweeping at the guy's shoulder, while his cutlass was held ready to parry any incoming strikes.

IC--Nyarl--Sea

He was close enough to tell that the formation was definitely the causeway, but it was still at least two hours away. Nyarl sighed and kept swimming.

OOC: Sepulchral, Beat, and Shrapnel are all open for interaction in the gym; they're all just waiting for word on the assignment.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Bonegleam - Gym.

I dived away from the electrified blade, rolling to my feet and swinging out with Marrow Cleaver towards my foe's back as he passed me by. The length of the giant blade gave the blow a good chance of connecting, despite the flying rahkshi's speed. 

"That might be nice," Hoto called back to Jayar. "As long as we have time for it." Hoto futilely turned her head up to the sky, but she had no way of telling when the sun was due to rise.

IC: Call - Nynrah

"I'm fine!" Call snapped, his pain making him irritable. "Just... give me a second." 

He wondered if it was worth the risk to freeze himself out here. Just for a moment, and getting ready for the attack wouldn't take long. He just had these two to worry about. They would surely know something was wrong.

"No... To take something that had that much meaning to you would be a crime, or worse. I couldn't do that." I say, finishing stretching. I start to look more normal, albeit a little embarrassed.

IC: Spezia

"Alright... What about all the food, though?" I ask, eyeing our catch. To let such a magnificent source of food go to waste would be a shame...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Mu (Gym)

Mu yelped as he crashed to the floor, destabilised by the grab. "You #####ing liar!" the smaller Rahkshi shouted, drawing his spoons. "He'd never die in a fight!" And thus did Mu leap at Eps' face, sharpened spoons arcing towards the older Rahk's face.

Please also note that Mu took no notice of Alpha in this, incensed by Eps' comment about Omega.

IC: Malady (Gym)

I make a smooth landing just outside the Gym, my feet skidding slightly on the stone floor, and enter, searching for any of the other loyalists.

IC: Acinaces (Hallways)

"Come on!" I say, laughing, as I pull ahead of Rider; flight is so much faster than walking...

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear smiled appreciatively and hugged Haru close again. "We should go," Tear whispered. "We c-can't stay here."

IC: Call - Nynrah

Call made his decision. He needed the stasis. And besides, they hadn't seen any Rahkshi on the way here. The way he saw it, there were only a few possibilities. Either the Rahkshi had overestimated the Matoran, and all ended up dead, they had already slipped around Vlad's group, or he had chosen the wrong village after all. Call couldn't imagine there would be Rahkshi to battle once they found the village.

And so he stepped back into a stand of trees, sat down, and activated his powers. His blank stare watched from within, in the rare circumstance he was wrong.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom saw his enemy roll upright out of the corner of his eye. He poured on a burst of speed, but once again the freak proved to be just a little faster than him. He shrieked in pain as the massive sword traced a deep furrow down his back. Enough, he decided, was enough; it was time to start fighting really dirty. Kaboom focused on the gym, and a thick box began rapidly forming around his assailant.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Foot

Foot nudged its head through the entryway into the school, it slowly edged through, into the building, very much unsure of what to do, it could hear the sounds of other Rakhshi coming from throughout the building. Some of them were loud. Once Foot was finally through the doorway, it decided to take a left turn, and see where the hallway lead.