Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Canvas - Hallways

"An example?" Canvas paused and looked down at the lightstone canister before deciding that was too boring for this group. She tossed it back into her bag and rustled through her strange collection for a while. Poison, Plasma, Plant Control... ah, here we go. 

Canvas pulled out a pair of bright pink cloth tubes she had found in the Cauldron. Without any further explanation, she began rubbing them against each other until the air was filled with a soft crackling sound. When she judged it enough, Canvas reached out a finger to Melody, but before they quite touched, an arc of static electricity shot between them. "Chain Lightning!" she proclaimed triumphantly.

"What do you mean, 'what do I use it for?' I shock people," she shrugged. "I mean, I'm no Chain Lightning Rahkshi, but that's enough to convince some people."

IC: Sim - Hallways

"Oh I didn't kill them, I'm not one to take a life for no reason. They were like that when I found them. Plus, I highly doubt any of them were like you or I. This was over on the west side of the Southern continent."

I shrugged, thinking the matter was dealt with.

"That's who I am; The Watcher. I take what opportunities I can to see what I can, experience that which is around me."

With a bow, and a hand to the chest, I said, "My name, is Sim Xire."

IC: Malattia

I reach the infirmary, no issue. Now then... Where is Palma? Ah, there. I start to walk towards her- then stop. It would seem that she was talking to another Rahk, bigger and rather grim looking. Judging from the looks of things, business was being conducted... I stand off to the side, waiting for Palma to finish up.

IC: Leviathan

I carefully observe the group of Rahkshi around Palma. All seemed rather harsh, warrior like in their nature. These observations were not obvious. To the common onlooker, it would seem as if I was waiting for Palma to reattach my hand- which of course I was.

IC: Chantant

"Ah... More instruments would actually be required, as well as music and, well, an Aklini field we could march on. The hardest thing is probably going to find musicians. I suppose we could post a poster..."

IC: Spezia

"Alright, then. I'll check out some stuff in this book." Swiftly, I grab my book, and open it to the beginning. Instantly, I'm greeted with a picture that held many delicious memories- a picture for cinnamon rolls, as well as a recipe. My eyes widen. "Well, we won a lottery- just not the big one, yet. Look." I point to the picture.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC--Beat--Gym

This time, Beat was watching both her opponents, so she saw Tear's lunge coming. She sidestepped a bit, channeling plasma into her legs to not only blunt the daggers but burn her assailant as well. Given Tear's velocity, he probably wouldn't be able to switch targets in time.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Shrapnel's eyes narrowed, but apart from that she remained motionless and silent.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Tear - Gym

Too late, Tear saw the glistening plasma spreading across his target. He grit his teeth, preparing for the pain.

His arms crashed into Beat, the armor of his forearms and hands bubbling and melting as it touched plasma. Tear screeched as he tore his hands away, the effort of it only burning them more.

His only consolation was that, even with the slightly dulled tips, those blades had the force of a Rahkshi behind them, and were likely to stab anyway.

IC: Call - Hallways

Call didn't come any closer. The same feelings of disgust and horror were reflected in his face. "You survived..." he said in a low voice, "so you could joke about their deaths?!"

IC (As Liliate): "I agree, we should look out for musicians whenever we can, but we can choose any musical style such as jazz, rock or even do a mixture of any styles. Not sure where we can find an Aklini field, but we could just take the gym in the mornings when everyone is asleep." Said the rahkshi of laser vision. *I should start an Akilini club...* 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

"Hardly. I wasn't even involved in the battle. Like I said, I am a wanderer, I follow a path with no real destination, and that path leads through some dark places at times. Really though, there were plenty of other dead species there as well."

After garnering no positive reaction, my expression darkened. I would get nowhere shrugging of my experience near the aftermath of the Brotherhood's war as another page in history.

"I'm not trying to make such a matter light. I've only once ever taken a life myself, and it is one of my greatest regrets. I know the consequences of my actions. Tell me, if you were wandering through the wastes of battle and encountered two matoran, would you not vie for the most immediate hiding place? Were it not for my immediate need I would have taken no traipse through that miserable graveyard."

IC--Beat--Gym

Tear hadn't been able to stop his attack, but he had compensated for Beat’s sidestep brilliantly. Rather than skittering off her armor, the daggers impacted solidly and punched through. On the positive side, the impact knocked her to the floor, and Door's attack missed her completely. Hissing in pain, she rolled onto her back and jabbed her blazing axe toward Door before he could recover from his missed swing.

IC: Augustus | Dorms

Augustus watch Kaboom head out. Seemed nice enough, but Augustus had read enough to know that most of his kind were, well, unpleasant. He found an empty room to store his stuff in; it didn't cross his mind that a Rahkshi with nothing at all lived here, but it was too late now.  He exited the room and closed the door behind him, a small smile on his face. Now...to the gym.

OOC: Whoops, kind of missed the sidestep...

His daggers, ruined. His arms, terribly burned. Tear had every right to sit this one out.

But he was just getting mad.

Seething with fury and pain, Tear ripped the daggers from where they had fused to his hands and found new, sharp ones, some of his last. He painfully regained his feet and his predatory eyes scanned for his target. She was on the ground, yet still fighting with that blazing axe of hers. He could fix that.

This time, as Beat's focus rested on Door, Tear threw his daggers towards her chest.

He had to say something, offer some explanation as to why this Rahkshi sickened him. But he would not tell all. They had done little to gain his trust. "All my siblings... are dead..." he muttered in a low voice. "I watched them die. And... I'm the only one left."

"Well, let's see," Canvas mumbled as she placed the cloth back into her bag. "Laser vision," she held up the lightstone tube and flicked the cap, letting out a stream of searing light. She quickly placed it back, for the comfort of her audience. "Poison," she said as she pulled out the jar she gathered from Necron.

"Plasma," this time she pulled out another jar full of some softly glowing substance. Canvas gave it a shake, and the glow brightened, lighting up Canvas' grin. "...at least, it looks like it."

"Well, let's see..." Canvas lifted one sharp claw and scratched down her other arm. A trail as dark as Kraata ichor flowed after it, a convincing cut along her arm. Before long, however, the dark green faded back to Cuutuk's bright green paint. "Quick healing," Canvas grinned. "'course, it's a bit harder with actual injuries."

IC: "You know the situation better than I do. If you think Illusive presents a threat to the student body I would inform as many of them as possible. Personally I would recommend doing that anyway, if people know who's making those notes and why they're less likely to listen. But..." She shrugged, "If you think its best to keep quiet then I will do so. But I make no promises for how long."

IC: Rolling his eyes that yet another of his chosen assassins had failed in his mission, Icarax gave Spindle a quick jolt of healing energy and dumped him in the ring of spikes. He had expected a higher casualty rate from the assassins, they were not achieving what he had expected. Something to bear in mind for future assignments, perhaps...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Ah, right." Canvas closed her eyes and searched through her memory for an ideal candidate. Something Melody would recognize...

The teal of Cuutuk's armor faded back into the green, and then that green dulled to a sickly pale hue. Patches of brown rust and black and grey chips appeared over. Yellowish, slimy patterns leaked from her joints and Kraata case.

When Canvas opened her eyes, she was a decent replica of Necron, the Lehrak the two had encountered previously. She had decided that would be easier on this Rahkshi than seeing herself. 

"If I really wanted to complete the image, I could use some of his slime," Canvas explained as she pulled out the bottle. "But maybe later. It takes forever to wash out."

Canvas tried to grimace to complete the appearance, but a smile broke through anyway. It wasn't often enough her work was applauded.

She took a bow, moving in slow, jerky motions as if the simple gesture pained her. Her mimicry didn't stop with the paint.

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat shifted the haft of her axe, blocking the descending mace, and grimaced as bits of metal began flaking off the shaft. Spotting the incoming daggers out of the corner of her eye, she frantically lifted her free arm in a block, and both blades embedded themselves in her forearm. She bit back a scream of pain, and a frustrated curse on top of that. They were wearing her down.

She had to get rid of one of them, and fast. With a roar of pain and defiance, she wrenched the entwined axe and morningstar aside, and lunged at Door, channeling plasma into her torso and arms as she surged toward her enemy to enfold him in a burning embrace.

"...Ah... I am sorry. Here I am, thinking that these other Rahk should take things slowly, and I'm rushing into words without thinking. I apologize for any remarks I've made that were... insensitive. I..."

All of them? How could all of them have died but this one? It didn't make much sense, but the thought pained him.

"I can't take back my words, or my actions. But do know that I am sorry."

IC--Sepulchral--Gym

The situation had very suddenly taken a turn for the incredibly dangerous. Every aspect of the female's tone and posture seemed to quiver with unspoken threats. Worse, he sensed someone sidling up behind him, nothing but a huge presence at the corner of his vision, carrying the faint but unmistakable scent of plasma.

But whether there were two challengers or two hundred, he had no real reason to confront them here and now. "Nowhere in particular; I was simply growing bored with this farcical assignment," he replied to the woman's challenge. "I am no assassin, but as you have clearly already decided that I am, and as I have absolutely no reason to fight the two of you, I shall simply concede immediately and remove myself to the pit. That is what you had in mind, correct?"

IC: Sliver - Gym.

"Smart choice," I gave the other rahk a respectful nod. It was actually a nice change of pace to encounter someone who had a bit of common sense. "Off you go." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now would be the time to act. Beat was wild with rage and seemed to have forgotten about him and his pinpricks.

But as Tear reached for another knife, his hand came back empty. He cursed under his breath as he searched for any dropped weapons. If only he could hide something more than a few tiny daggers...

It wasn't worth it. He watched as plasma flared across her body, and his injuries burned anew. He could hardly... stay on his feet...

Canvas was enjoying every second of this little charade. It was a shame things had to come back to business. Canvas straightened up, and her posture fell back into her usual loose and casual stance. "Thanks," she grinned at Melody, doing her best to infuse it with all the pleasure she had felt.

Then she turned back to Xi. "Well, there's not much I can do to create Fear or Anger or Fire Resistance, but I do my best. I could probably figure something out for most of the powers."

Call accepted the apology with a nod, though he wasn't sure if he meant it. Sim's comments were bringing up memories he couldn't bear; all he wanted to do was crawl into a corner and let the Stasis Field block all his pain. 

Almost without realizing it, he had undone the knot on his necklace, letting the small bag of mementos fall into his hand.