Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Malebranche 4th Tier

From just outside the front of the warehouse, Fang had seen Kat walk in with her prey and heard her ask her question with no response. However, he could also hear the massive Kaita marching around and its roars that shook the warehouse. I hope no one hears that...

Finally, Fang decided that he had to say something. He leaned around the corner and whispered, "Kat!", waving a hand to signal her over. It was about then that he realized he would need to offer her an explanation...

IC: Call - Refectory

Call shook his head again. "I haven't met anyone else here. Well, there was another Rahkshi who left with me, but I don't know why."

IC: Canvas - Courtyard

"How would we do that?" Canvas asked. "It's not like we can just advertise nonviolence here. We'd be laughed out of the halls, or worse, by the first day."

IC: Canvas - Courtyard

"Dunno. All those little robot guys said was to meet in the Gym. Whatever it was, Icarax was going to announce it there."

"Yeah, the one who was capturing Matoran was an Illusion Rahkshi," Call replied. "But like I said, I haven't met too many Rahkshi yet. There weren't any on that little quest."

IC: Mortsia

Well... That seemed to resolve itself. I continue on...

IC: Leviathan

The flat of my blade appears in the path of Zilnta's knife, and the blade clatters to the ground. "Enough." The single word erupts from my mouth as I replace my blade on my back, and I silently regard the aggressor.

IC: Draco

I move to the side of the teeth, but the claws dig into my arm. Roaring in pain, my sword in the other hand flies downwards, in order to cut off Rose's arm.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Call lifted his gaze to the aforementioned spiky Rahkshi and shook his head. "Looks more like a Rahkshi of Confusion to me."

OOC: Illusive is currently colored grey and green, in memory of his brother and to escape Vlad's notice. Just so you know.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Oh, boy. This again. "Look, if you really want me to believe that, and your version of events on top of it, I'm going to need more than just your repeated protests. If there any other witnesses who saw what you claim happened..." Shrapnel trailed off, leaving the statement hanging.

IC: Toxin/Gym

I decided my plan to take her down. I sheathed my kusarigamas temporarily and took a step forward, putting myself in a battle stance. I took out the kunai with my brother's crusted kraata blood on it. The one that was noticeably on the ground beyond my reach as Bullseye had taken it until she had blasted me towards it.

"You are an obstinate, blind, and narrow-minded son of a Brakas."

I take some slime in my other hand.

"I must now honor my brother by killing you with the blade he used."

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

"Oh, on the contrary, my interference was a hundred percent necessary. I was simply protecting the other Rahkshi from your stupidity. If you want to spar, do it somewhere where you won't accidentally cause a fatal injury to an already wounded patient." I reply in response, towering over Zilnta.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

Call lifted his gaze to the aforementioned spiky Rahkshi and shook his head. "Looks more like a Rahkshi of Confusion to me."

OOC: Illusive is currently colored grey and green, in memory of his brother and to escape Vlad's notice. Just so you know.

ooc: Oh, I went through his profile and thought I had it right. Dang. Thanks.

IC: Sim - Refectory

"Oh.... hmm. My mistake. I would have bet my life on it being Illusion. But then I'd be dead I suppose."

More jumping to conclusions.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

"If that is the case, then why not tell Palma? For surely she has more skill in dealing with issues like this than some random vigilante-esc Rahkshi. No, you instead threw the knife as if that was your last option. That tells me you are a rash decision maker, thinking more on instinct than anything else... Or you were the one with malicious intent, and now you are trying to wriggle free. Either way, with that one motion, I have lost my ability to believe anything you say." I rumble, my eyes narrowing.

Right now, I was in no real condition to fight, what with my missing hand (lying on the bed) but if it came down to it, I could drag him outside... No. Better not start a fight. I needed trust from Palma... That, and my hand reattached.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Zilnta:

He twiched, not a good sign. "Random? No, dear bulky, I am a trained assassin, who has learned early on, that you can trust no one but yourself. if you want to take your own advice, that is fine with me. If you will not let me complete my task, I will leave it to you." Zilnta said with great irritation.

IC: Booger-Infirmary

Since Burn made no attempt to resist Booger grabbed Burn's arm, activated his sleep power, then began to try to drag Burn off of his bead.

OOC: If you don't like this I will change it, but Burn made no attempt to resist Booger when I specifically said Booger was going to grab him.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Then so I will." I turn, to see... Well, the slimy one was making a grab for Burn. I sigh. My attempts at a peaceful resolution so far was little to none... But I needed trust. "I would refrain from doing that, if I were you. The infirmary is not the place for fighting..." I stand right behind Booger, mainly for intimidation purposes. If push came to shove, however, I was in perfect position to pull Booger off Burn.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

Shrapnel took a step backward, keeping the distance between them the same. She couldn't have him creeping in on her; couldn't let him get close until he was committed. "So I'm narrow-minded just because I don't immediately trust a complete stranger's unlikely story? I mean, if you saw me in that kind of situation, what would you think?"

IC--Beat--Gym

"Tempting offer," Beat snarled. "Now hear mine. Drop my axe and jump in the pit, and I won't have to pound you down to the consistency of refectory gruel. Take it or leave it."

IC--Nyarl--Halls

Nyarl’s already dragging steps slowed even further as he approached the gym. The noise from inside seemed like too much for just a few isolated, separate spars. He groaned, reluctant to get caught up in whatever was brewing in there.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Toxin/Gym, fighting Shrapnel
"I would look for and pay attention to the minute details. Ones that a brash simpleton would never notice. The big picture isn't always clear."
Bullseye's blood, although somewhat crusted, was still liquid enough to leave a few drops on the floor.
He took another step, and a ball of slime formed on his other hand.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

IC--Beat--Gym

Beat saw what was happening, and sighed to herself. Attacking him wasn't a good idea at this point, but she had no patience for these waiting games.

She paused as an idea took shape. Then she rolled her eyes and turned her back on Door, going to retrieve her damaged bolas.

IC--Shrapnel--Gym

"Don't patronize me, fool. I see everything." Shrapnel backed up again, keeping an eye on the globule of poison--though not exclusively; she couldn't rule out its being a distraction...

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Fang - Malebranche Warehouse

Fang just nodded his head in the direction of the back door. "Xara went out there just after you... left," he explained softly. "Just... go do whatever you have to do."

"It's alright. These Rahkshi are all starting to look the same to me already." Call grinned slightly, trying to lightened the mood. "'course, you never know with all the paint most people put on here. I've been told I look more like a Rahkshi of Sleep sometimes."

IC: A solid clank of metal on stone, sharp and staccato, rang out behind the squabbling trio of Booger, Burn and Leviathan. The end of a haft rapping onto the flagstones of the infirmary. It was, of course, the handle of Palma caduceus-axe, thunking into the ground to let the three know she was currently standing right behind them. And to remind them of what her stance was on fighting in her domain. 

Her literal stance, in this case, was leaning forward to glare at them, the spines that reached up from her back making her seem taller as well as spikier. 

"Is there a problem here?"

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I flinch as the staff slams down into the floor, before slowly turning around. "Well, it would seem as if these two have some sort of feud that they have taken to the infirmary. There was one other who thought the only way to prevent them fighting was more combat. I was trying to remind them that fighting in here was strictly forbidden, but they have not listened." I say in a respectful tone, stepping to the side. "As for their reasoning for combat... It would seem one called the other 'loser,' or something like that."

IC: Chantant

"Sounds good with me. Anyone got paper?"

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Fíor - Forest, Nynrah

I can hear voices, but I can't risk looking out from behind the patch of undergrowth that's obscuring us. I just hope against hope that these Makuta-servants will leave. 

IC: Kamanau (Snake) - 4th Tier, Malebranch

But...working together can be a weakness, too. Not only good qualities and useful skills are shared between a group. Corruption spreads like a forest wildfire when the trees are so close together...

Kathok

IC: Kamanau (Jayar) / Warehouse

Now the side of Kamanau that believes in the strength of unity is beginning, outvoted, to stumble. But our paranoia and distrust... is surely one of those corruptions, the Kaita concludes ironically. If the group can shake those shackles of internecine suspicion, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts - those trees, widespread, remain mere trees alone, but together they compose a majestic forest.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fang - Malebranche Fourth Tier

Fang nodded. "I'll try to track them down."

He shot a glance towards the Kaita and instantly regretted it. The massive, terror-inspiring creature was staggering dangerously. He quickly turned back to Kat, taking a half step away from the warehouse.