Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fíor - Forest, Nynrah

I realise the staff is shaking in my hands. Be strong..."So...you're against the Makuta?" I ask cautiously.

IC: Snake - 4th Tier, Malebranche

I feel like I'm being shredded, metal warping and muscle stretching like rubber. For a second I lose consciousness, drifting into a dreaming state. Images flash through my mind as I slowly float to the surface, the sky of consciousness above me moving towards me faster and faster. Pictures of people I know, but from a different perspective. Death, death of friends, and all the intricacies of relationships and rivalries I've never known. Faces flutter across my vision...all seem familiar, but oddly...displaced. Each image leaves before I have time to examine it, but I have a strange feeling of having been in this place before, with these people. The thought drifts just out of reach, like a half remembered dream. I sigh, and resurface into the world of the living, gasping for breath.

Kathok

IC: Kewlah:

"Fine." as Zilnta turned, Kewlah activated his fear power, extending it to everyone in the vicinity. Then, a ball of food slammed into his face, getting in his eyes.

IC: Zilnta:

The paranoia angered him. It made him feel out of control. He responded in the only way he knew how, hurling food in Kewlah's face. "I will not stand by while you bully others. I told you the day you arrived, I hate bullies." turning to the group, he said "Only fight when your opponent is the aggressor. Refusing any kind of combat will land you in the infirmary."

IC: Canvas - Hallways

But Canvas didn't do so much as turn around. It was obvious this Rahkshi was not sincere, and she had to look after Melody. The fear only drove her further and further down the hall until they had left the battling siblings far behind.

OOC: Canvas open to interaction.

OOC: Zilnta and Kewlah are not brothers. Just for future reference, Click

He watched them go. "Idiots. I will take great joy in telling them I told you so when they are in the infirmary. Kewlah? do you think that an orginazation in direct opposition to them would work?"

IC: Kewlah:

"Maybe."

"So it begins."

IC: Bonegleam - Hallways. 

The sound of a scuffle drew my attention, and I rounded a corner to see... "Ugh, not these morons again." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Or he would have, had I not done what any sensible person would do in that situation and gotten out of the karzing way... "You two lovebirds should just get a room already," I scoffed, skirting around the scuffle, "don't deny your feelings for one another." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Yeah, yours," I hissed, growing tired of being threatened by this guy. "Your boyfriend's escaping, by the way." 

"I can track him down later, stupid." Having said this, he plucked a ball of food from his chestplate, one that had fermented for months, the outside turning to a solid crust, brittle enough to break on impact and the center an almost liquid, odorous, sickening soup, and hurled it with a practiced fling, streaking towards Bonegleam's face.

I ducked.

The disgusting projectile - whatever the karz it even was - splattered against the wall a few feet behind me. "You've got issues, you know that?" As someone with an abnormal fascination with bones, I knew I wasn't really one to talk, but still...

...this was just wrong. No wonder the guy reeked. 

IC: Canvas - Hallways

Canvas smiled back at her. "Don't mention it. Something tells me that guy isn't cut out for our little club."

Her ears caught on to the same chirping sound, and her smile slipped a little. "That doesn't sound like a Rahkshi. More like a... spider!"

As they rounded the corner, Carapace came into view, along with his little... pet. Canvas squeaked pathetically and slipped back around the corner at the sight of the little spider.

IC: Carapace/Halls, Talking with Melody and Canvas

The squeals of fear reached his eyes as he saw a Rahk scamper behind another.

"Oh hello! I'm...new here," he admitted. "I'm Carapace."

Voha lightly pinches his shoulder, prompting a surprised jump from Carapace.

"Oh," he chuckled. "And this is my best friend, Voha. He's a Vohtarak."

IC: Shark / Gym

Not particularly inclined to put up with his opponents' flamboyant taunts, Shark raised a silence field, cutting off Percy's attempt at banter halfway. At the same time he was already swinging the bladed edge of his much longer sword in a vicious low arc at Percy's legs, and blasting off a laser at his chest.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

The splattered projectile began emitting disgusting odors, and Zilnta was beginning to calm down. "You think that's gross, you should see me eat! I've had rahkshi compare my eating to bathing in food. and Kewlah, I intend on putting him in the infirmary." He laughed.

Edited by le-toa_rock

OOC: Jayar, Shield and Snake all gaina  level for their RPing of Kamanau

IC: A few hundred years of existence had sharpened Palma's reflexes to razor edges. Decade upon decade of medical knowledge meant she could spot the action of any muscle and knew what moves were coming. A lifetime of rushing on missions to bring back from the brink those who were about to slip into the eternal darkness gave her frightening speeds. All of this added up to a simple fact that any Rahkshi not off their heads with anger could have told Booger:

Maybe not a good idea to tussle with Palma.

A swing of her staff and the club went sailing from Booger's hands, the greater weight and momentum of the caduceus knocking it to the other side of the room. Next the winged staff came back the other direction, but lower this time, going for Booger's knees. She was aiming to disable him, force him out of any fight simply by rendering him unable to stand

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The splattered projectile began emitting disgusting odors, and Zilnta was beginning to calm down. "You think that's gross, you should see me eat! I've had rahkshi compare my eating to bathing in food. and Kewlah, I intend on putting him in the infirmary." He laughed.

"Whatever, buddy..." I continued backing away from the psychotic, defective moron, "...you have fun with that." 

IC: Booger-Infirmary

One moment Booger was about to strike, the next he was sprawled on the floor, two huge gashes in his knees.  He tried to stand back up, almost getting one leg underneath himself. But then he collapsed again.  His face was contorted with rage as he braced himself for a second attempt.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Was this guy joking? Surely he was joking... "I think i'm just going to go...." I continued backing away.