Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Kat:

"Hookay." I took the blade, and sat, on leg set on the other, the blade sitting betwenn them.. I applied some oil to the blade, and began running the stone over the metal, sending sparks falling to the floor.

Fang and Exxan didn't look so good.

"Why don't you two get to the infirmary to get the poison treated, this'll take a while."

OOC Kat open for interaction

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang grinned sympathetically at Exxan as Kat stole the blade from his hands. His element was forging, hers was battle. Perhaps he should leave her to her work.

"Yes..., it might help," Fang winced as he tried to push himself up, but didn't get very far.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I'd only taken a small dose of the poison, but that had been enough to make me feel sick enough to throw up at any moment. I knew Fang must have been feeling far worse than I did. "Here," I offered him my hand to help him up, "I'll help you to the infirmary." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Gym

Fang hesitated for a small moment. It wasn't... entirely that he didn't trust Exxan yet. Exxan looked a little worse for wear himself, and Fang doubted if they would be able to support each other.

Then, there was the Rahkshi sharpening the blade he had just created and which had made him sick in return. Because of his own stubbornness, he was quickly reduced from master metallurgist to reeling invalid. He had had worse, but it was never in front of Kat, the one Rahkshi that he cared for the most in this Karzahni of a world.

She saw him weak, on the floor, needing Exxan's assistance to even get to the Infirmary. Not because of some glorious cause, but his own stupidity.

But he needed the hand, no matter who it belonged to or who saw him take it. He slowly pulled himself up, borrowing Exxan's strength for the moment as they stumbled to the Infirmary like two drunk Skakdi.

One thought passed through his mind. Karz, what is Palma going to say?

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

As we staggered off to the infirmary, barely managing to support each other, I couldn't help but crack a smile. "I never imagined something like this happening," I managed to say, "Everyone's going to think we've been out drinking." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang couldn't resist cracking a grin. "They'd... believe it too. Look at us... arms around each other like... old friends. Can't say I'd... recommend the drinks... if anyone asks."

"I agree. They were a little too.... sharp.... for my tastes." 

Oh my karz what the was wrong with me? 

"Let's just get to the infirmary." I gave up on the feeble attempt at making conversation. 

IC: Fang - Hallways

"Agreed."

Fang shuffled as fast as his numbed limbs could take him towards the Infirmary. He dreaded every step, trying to imagine some way to offer the inevitable explanation to...

"Palma? Are you in here?"

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

"Hello?" 

IC: Era - Hallway.

"Alright," I started following the sound of Zelnos' voice. 

IC: Palma looked the pair over, shuffling and stumbling over each other. Her first thought was they'd been fighting, but she couldn't see any marks on either of them. So she revised her opinion to an overdose of food from Phantom-on-the-Water. Many a student had a habit of doing that, gorging themselves on things they happened upon in the Cauldron. There was one time where a Rahkshi of Slow had got stuck in a sugar rush...But back on topic.

"What happened to the two of you?" she asked, seeing them both to beds

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

"We were making a sword..." I explained, sitting down with one hand pressed to my stomach, "...and tried infusing it with Lerahk poison." I pointed at Fang. "He got it worse; help him first, please." 

OOC: Locked in interaction with Dodge-256.

IC (as Zubarahk): "Oh, hi there, my name's Zubarahk, what's yours?" The rahkshi asked the stranger with a silly grin. "Are you new to this school?" He asked, not giving time for Dodge to respond. "I'll show you every part of the school, let's go!" Exclaimed the green and grey creature as a hand reached out to the stranger. 

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Shark / Zex' Dorm

Zex had pen and paper in his room, he had written Shark a note earlier; this was a mistake. Shark now placed that very note beside a piece of paper from Zex' room, and began to write on it, carefully duplicating the handwriting on the original note. It read:

"It is not my fault that I killed two Rahkshi, but everyone seems to think it is. They're going to catch me soon and bring me to trial, I know it. If it goes well, perhaps they'll see my innocence - if not, I may be punished beyond imagining. And I think it will be the latter.

"I am writing this note so that, if am terribly maimed and unable to write afterwards, I will still have a suicide note. This is it.

"I have been horribly disfigured. I don't know just how yet, but if I need this note it must be horrific. My life isn't worth living after what you've done to me, so I'm going to kill myself. Dwell on that - this is not my fault, it is yours, for inflicting such a punishment on a Rahkshi who was practically innocent!"

Shark left the note on the table, though he reclaimed the note Zex had actually written. It was hopefully realistic enough to fool most. And those that it didn't would find evidence of not Shark, but another Rahkshi. Shark had seen enough of one green-painted Rahk to understand that he was a ruthless killer. Probably others had as well. Thus, he produced the green-painted scrap metal and scratched just a tiny bit of the paint off into the floor near the door. Then he went over to the window and dropped the metal out, watching it descend into the waves below. When they looked for evidence, they would find a few flakes of green paint, and it would point them not towards Shark, but towards the green psychopath, whatever his name was.

The time had come. Shark held aloft one of Zex' knives.

Edited by Johnrahk
  • Upvote 3

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Infirmary

Sidonas saw Fang and Exxan walk in, looking like they had a little too much to drink.

"What did you two idiots do? Go out and steal some drink from the Ghosts?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: "Hmm, I'd recommend the two of you get plenty to drink, even after I'm through with you. Fluids will help to flush any last remnants of it out of your system."

She bathed Fang in her healing energies, her power negating and erasing the effects of the poison in his system, "I assume your efforts with the sword at least worked? Would be a shame if you sickened yourself over nothing."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Fang - Infirmary

Fang nodded at Exxan's explanation as he made his way to a bed. It sounded better than what he had in mind, and it satisfied Palma. That was their healer, always concerned with their wellbeing. He didn't even know why he was so worried now.

He nodded again as the healing energies took effect. "I hope so," he replied. "It seemed potent enough to give Exxan a good dose while he sharpened it. Kat is still back there, finishing the job." The last sentence came out with a bit of a grumble.

IC: Hoto - Dorms

Hoto just trusted that Zelnos knew where he was going and followed him through the halls. Everyone else seemed so slow now, especially that she was level three.

Edited by Click

IC:

Wait. No. Still was wrong. There was another perspective. The only questions were whether Still wanted to solicit his advice, and whether he would see the Rahkshi in the first place. Then again, he was almost certainly a creator. Perhaps he had even more experience than Suvak. The Rahkshi of Silence paused in the hallway, mulling over its options. It did not take long to reach a choice. What harm was there in asking? It turned, navigating the hallways until it reached the person's office. Raising a hand, Still rapped its knuckles on the door, wondering if he was available.

Makuta Tridax.

IC Mahrika

Gymnasium

Back from putting away his reading and writing materials in the library, as he really should have done right away, Mahrika observed that only Kat was left at the Gym's makeshift forge. Exxan's weapon appeared to be complete.

"Where are they?" he asked Kat, guessing that she would understand.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Shark / Zex' Dorm-->Cauldron

Shark gently took Zex' remaining arm, and placed the knife's handle on his elbow, then folded his arm at the elbow, so that the knife was held tight between his upper and lower arm. Were he going to commit suicide, this would be how he needed to do it. All this Shark did carefully, so not to wake him.

Then he took the arm, and pressed it against Zex' chest (silence field still activated), so that the knife dug deep into his chest. Maybe Zex screamed, maybe he didn't - no one would hear either way. But there was no survival for the Rahkshi of Electricity. Shark made sure the life had left him before letting go of his arm. It stayed upon his chest, for he was lying on his back. And he wasn't going to stir anytime soon.

For Zex was, truly and utterly, dead.

Edited by Johnrahk

IC: Zex

I was sleeping.

Then I woke.

Then I died.

IC: Pyre

Seeing that more people were in the infirmary I knew I wouldn't be able to steal any limbs.

I head back to Zex's dorm.  I didn't hear my footsteps.

"Hm. Silence. WAIT!"

I suddenly remembered that silence rahkshi who knocked Zex out.

I run up to the door and try the handle. Locked.

I quickly fly out and head to the window but by the time I would have arrived the rahkshi would probably have left the dorm probably leaving behind a dead corpse.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Sidonas looked at Palma and kindly asked: "So, about this stab, how long am I going to be out exactly?"

Sidonas then turned to Recoil "Do you know what exactly happened? Last I remember I was in the Gym, I felt a sharp pain, heard someone say I had been stabbed, and then I blacked out."

OOC: Locked in interaction with Dodge-256.

IC (as Zubarahk): "Oh, hi there, my name's Zubarahk, what's yours?" The rahkshi asked the stranger with a silly grin. "Are you new to this school?" He asked, not giving time for Dodge to respond. "I'll show you every part of the school, let's go!" Exclaimed the green and grey creature as a hand reached out to the stranger.

OOC: resuming interaction with Zubarahk

IC: Dodge-256

"Your assumption is incorrect; I have been here since this school was established." Nevertheless, Dodge found themself being dragged along by this Rahkshi.

EDIT: Action reconsidered at Timageness' suggestion (thanks for pointing that out)

IC: Shark / Zex' Dorm-->Cauldron

Shark bashed through the window once more, and leapt out of the dorm, falling almost into the ocean before entering flight mode and flying with speed towards the Cauldron, taking care to stay as far out of sight as he had the previous time.

Edited by Johnrahk

Sidonas replied to Recoil, not hiding the affection towards her in his voice.

"I'm glad you found me when you did."

IC Mahrika

Gymnasium

Back from putting away his reading and writing materials in the library, as he really should have done right away, Mahrika observed that only Kat was left at the Gym's makeshift forge. Exxan's weapon appeared to be complete.

"Where are they?" he asked Kat, guessing that she would understand.

IC Kat:

Scrape 

I looked up at the voice to see Mahrika.

Scrape

"Hey~ They're up in the infirmary getting the poison out of their systems. Exxan had a pretty neat idea to put some poison to his blade, but it started affecting them."

Scrape

"They should be back pretty soon, I'm just sharpening it up for him."

Scrape. I flipped the blade over, applying more oil, and resuming the same smooth motion.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku pulled along through the halls, coming up to the Gym entrance. He wished Xara wasn't there, she was obnoxious.

Peering in, he saw Kat... Sharpening a sword.

That was definetly not good.

He pulled himself to his feet, accidentally hitting an armour plating on the wall and making a loud scraping sound.

IC Kat:

I heard a loud sound from the entrance of the gym, and looked over.

Huh.

There was that guy Fang and Exxan both didn't like.

What was his name again? Val-something?

Wonder what he was doing here. You can hardly train with no arm or leg.

I shrugged, and got back to honing the sword.

IC: Rail - Gym

Most of the insects that were summoned had attempted to sting in spots where his powers had armored himself and did nothing. A few, however, managed to pierce the area around his finger joints, and succeeded in their quest.

Realising that the others might follow suit, Rail intentionally released his grasp before he was put into a disadvantageous position, pushing the Kama he had parried away from his body in order to jump backwards, putting some distance in between them. He then pulled his crossbow off of his back with his uninjured hand and fired a bolt aimed directly at his opponent's chest.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Rail - Gym

Returning his crossbow to its spot on his back, Rail charged forward, faking a swipe at the Rahkshi's chest before using his momentum to deliver a roundhouse kick towards his face.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

OOC: Time to exploit some fatal errors shark made.

IC: Pyre

I entered the dorm. Zex was dead. I take Assasinator and the rest of Zex's knives.

I looked at the body. This was clearly murder. His hands were both gone. He would not have been able to take out the note, open his bag, and pull out a knife with his elbow without cutting it. Also, his body was in the exact same position that he was left in so he can't have moved

"Now who would have done this?"

I remember that there was silence as I approached the dorm as I wasn't able to hear my footsteps. A silence rahkshi. I only remember two silence rahkshi. The dead one and the one who attacked Zex earlier. It had to be him. But then I looked down and saw some flakes of green paint. I didn't remember any green painted rahkshi that had the powers of silence. An accomplice maybe?

I pick up Zex and take him to the infirmary.

I call out: "Palma?"

I place Zex down.

"There has new death. I believe it may be a silence rahkshi with one large fin and a giant sword (remembering the features of the silence rahkshi that knocked Zex out) and there is a possibility of it having an accomplice with green paint."

OOC: This isn't metagaming is it?

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~