Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Brother Exxan?" This school was collapsing into madness; if we didn't get out of here soon, there'd be no one left. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

Something Cracked in his mind. He had lost it, Snot-Face made him Snap. "Help? You still want help? Well here's a Helpful Lesson you Shan't Soon forget!" Yelled Vorzorak, Pulling out his Bow and knocking an arrow "This is the lesson." He aimed at where a bolt hit Snot-Faces Chest. and Fired.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Sanurahk-Dorm

Sanurahk had Just made a decision, earlier he decided to let his imagination run wild, now he regretted that Decision. his current Decision, Never let his imagination run wild again. "A spoon! why in Karzahni did I make a Spoon! might as well just put it in the box outside my dorm that I put all this useless stuff in!" He went outside his dorm, put the Spoon in the Box, then Quickly engraved on it: Frebys for Free! and then went back inside his dorm. this time he had a plan, to improve his staff!

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas woke, a bit drowsy and not entirely alert, he got up, remembering what he had told himself last night.

"Right, gotta tell Recoil what has happened."

Waking, Sidonas got up, grabbed some of his gear, schematics included, and went to Recoil's Dorm, knocking on the door and calling out to beyond the door.

"Recoil? You in there? It's Sidonas, look, there has been some stuff going on that you might want to hear. May I come in?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Toxin's Kraata/Outside Stronghold's Dorm, Revenge's Shoulder

The door was indeed unlocked and the door opened to reveal...an normal room and what appeared to be an armor stand, supposedly for that morbid skin armor of his. Either way, Stronghold was indeed serious when he said he had nothing to steal. And he didn't really sleep often either, since his bed looked untouched.

"Well shall we check if Bullseye's here or go to the gym?"

IC: Vorzorak-Gym

"Oh yes, Sure." Said Vorzorak Sarcastically, as he Brought his staff above his head, and Brought it down at Snot-Face as hard as possible, This will Teach him the Lesson. it will also hurt him. A lot. and with him on the Ground it will be unlikely that he will dodge... Its all set up perfectly.

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Revenge-Stronghold's room

"You wouldn't mind staying in here a little while would you?  I need a moment to be alone."

IC: Booger-Gym

Booger tried to scramble away but it was too late.  BAM! the staff hit him right where it would hurt, the wounded spot on his chest.  Booger shouted in pain, mumbled something about being innocent, than fell unconscious.

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Lucid / Gym

"Look what you've done!" said Lucid hotly. "If he needs to see the error of his ways, let me show him. I can inflict a lot of pain, without actually hurting him. Right Jorflaz?" The imaginary Jorflaz, who had just returned from the Refectory, nodded. Lucid's ring finger gave a small involuntary twitch.

IC: Shark / Gym

How... interesting. Strange conversations like that could give one surprising insight into the character of the speakers.

But he couldn't stand there forever, he had to keep training. From the group surrounding Booger came a [Vozorak]. Shark approached him and said, "Spar?" His deep voice, though quiet and emotionless, seemed nonetheless somehow menacing... But on second thought, maybe you'd imagined it.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Hoto - Infirmary

Hoto slowly came back into consciousness. She was on... a bed? Why was she...

Ouch. It... wasn't exactly pain, but... her back ached. What... what happened? She rolled over with a groan to get a better look at her surroundings, and her hand bumped up against her staff. The clear, comforting note rang through her ears, growing louder and louder...

She squeaked and threw out her arms to push the painful noise away. In the process, she managed to push herself off the other side of the bed. 

"Ohh..." she groaned. "K-K-Kat? J-J-Jayar? W-what... hap-pened?"

IC: Era - Infirmary.

"Hoto?" I sat up, looking towards the sound of her voice. It sounded like she was on the other end of the room, but I could still hear her quite clearly. Oh karz.... I'm level four!

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: With one arm reattached, another needed setting. At least Rider was asleep for this. Well, unconscious, but a similar kind of state. It didn't take Palma long to reverse the injuries done to the Rahkshi by the chains and rockfall, clearing his arm up good as new. Hopefully it would have done his eyes some good as well, but that would be tricky to tell until he woke up

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark unsheathed his massive sword and realized he had never picked up the pommel after his fight with Short. He had a few extras in his dorm... still, it wouldn't pay to lose even one, and he would be at a disadvantage in this fight. How very stupid of him.

Too late now. He took a step forwards, preparing to attack [Vozorak] -

and his foot, landing on a small round object, almost slipped out from under him. He managed to keep his balance, though not his dignity, and saw that the small round thing was indeed the pommel. Doing his best to keep the embarrassment from his mind - resist emotion! - he picked it up and slip it back into his sword. It gave off a small click! as it locked into place, ready to be fired off whenever he desired.

But now his opponent might become suspicious. "Sorry." he said, sheepishly. "Old sword, pommel's not really attached... I need to get it fixed. Anyways..." He took a step forward, this time without slipping, and gave his sword a weak clockwise swing towards [Vozorak]'s right shoulder. He was capable of much greater force, he just wanted to see what his enemy would do.

IC: Jayar / Infirmary

At last, Jayar's vigil was rewarded. "She's awake!" he called over to Palma happily.

Unfortunately, she also somehow pushed herself off the bed. Jayar winced as he heard the thud of Hoto hitting the floor and leapt out of his chair, rushing around the bed to where she had fallen. "Are you alright?" he asked, concerned, as he reached out to help her up.

Era... Kat... Jayar... they were all here. But... why?

She took Jayar's hand and shakily pulled herself to her feet. "Y-yeah, I'm... fine... I think. What... what did I do? How did I... get here? Why am I... so sore?"

IC: Vorzorak-gym

Vorzorak saw the Sword coming, and Lept a foot or 2 backwards, almost lost balance, used his Staff to retain it, when he Realized he had a tiny Scratch on his armor. not noticeable, unless you looked close, he took his staff off the Ground, and made a move, he moved forward and Stabbed his Staff at the arm holding the sword.

Edited by Dragon11603

I clambered painfully down off my bed and hobbled over to where Hoto was. "You.... you don't remember?" 

She recognized Era coming closer. Was she... limping? No, it must be... just her vision. She wasn't moving enough to keep it accurate. Why would Era be limping?

And what was everyone talking about? She was starting to panic. "R-r-remember what? Could someone please just tell me what's going on?!"

The Kaita?

"Y-yeah," she admitted. "W-what did... Dekako do?"

Maybe she should sit down. Her hand stretched out, searching for the bed behind her, and she collapsed back onto it.

"Dekako?" Now I was confused. "You don't remember Sontiri?" 

That name... It sounded... familiar, but... she couldn't remember where she had heard it. It brought with it feelings of calm and beauty, but... she hated it. Why did she hate it?

"W-who's Sontiri?" she asked. "D-d-did... did we hurt them?"

IC: Silver - Hallways, Library

After a quick look around the hallways, my mind matched up what I had seen to the map I'd recognized earlier. I found the library and opened the doors, surveying everyone and everything inside.

IC: Drift - Infirmary

A closer look gave me all the answers I needed. I turned away from the injured Rahks and glanced back towards Vlad. He was going to be okay. With a sigh, I made my way outside.

Jayar was about to mention Nynrah and Sontiri... but stopped. Palma had mentioned mental injury, and now Hoto was apparently unable to recall just what had brought her to the Infirmary... he'd read of this. After a great trauma, unpleasant memories would just be forgotten. It was easier than dealing with them for the afflicted... and in this case, their friends.

"Who are you talking about, Era?" But he had to have an explanation. He seized upon the last injury he remembered Hoto receiving - when he had knocked her to the floor in the hallway. "It was... when you... ran into me at full speed in the hallway," he explained, doing his best - fairly well, he thought - to sound sincere. "The fall... was pretty bad. You wound up in here." He gave a pointed wink at Fang and Kat. Maybe at level 3  - or had she leveled up as well? - even Era could discern it. Please play along.

"It was my fault," he said. "I'm so sorry, Hoto." The pain and grief of everything flowed through those words, though he tried to keep it in proportion to what he'd said had happened. This explanation had that advantage, too - it was his fault, and he could still apologize.

Edited by Johnrahk

"Are you sure you weren't the one who got hit on the head?" I asked Jayar. "Sontiri. The Kaita we formed with Hoto. Remember?" 

"I... I think I remember that..." she said to Jayar. She fell over onto him to wrap her arms around him. It made sense to her mind, even if it didn't fill in all the gaps. But right now, she didn't care. It was good to have an explanation.

And then Era spoke up. "K-K-Kaita?" she squeaked as she pushed up from Jayar. "N-no, no, I... I... w-we didn't form a K-Kaita... d-did we? I... I don't w-want to form a Kaita again! I... I can't hurt anyone."

But... did she? She faced directly towards Kat, desperately searching for some injury, but... she looked fine. Why was she looking at Kat?

IC: Xara - Beach.

"Not yet, though," I said to Glass, kicking at a stone half-buried in the sand, "We're still both at low levels. We need to be more powerful in order to survive on our own out there in the world."

"Hurt anyone?" I repeated, starting to realise that Hoto truly didn't remember any of it. "No, of course not. But it was amazing. We had wings, and we flew. We could see so much from up there. We landed on top of the school's roof and sat there like a gargoyle..."

I cleared my throat, quickly coming up with a lie to explain our injuries. "...then we fell off, and hurt one of our wings. The last thing I remember was crash-landing on the Causeway."

There was no need to burden Hoto with knowing what else had happened - the things she'd had no control over, the things that had clearly traumatised her to the point where she could no longer remember them....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Jayar could feel everything dissolving. He'd just lied to Hoto. Among everything else he'd done, this could just be piled on. And now Era had directly contradicted his story.

He couldn't speak. His mind became as a centrifuge, whirling in a storm of implausible explanations, fear, guilt. Everything was going to come out... and whatever happened, it would be all his fault. Again. And this time, he feared the damage done would be beyond anything before.

What had he done!?

Edited by Johnrahk

No, nothing made sense anymore. Her head was spinning with a million questions. The explanations were only adding to the storm.

She didn't want to be here. Before she woke up in this room, everything made sense. They were... they were in the empty dorm wing. Yes. She was with... Era... and... Zelnos. They... wanted to talk to Suvak about... something. She must have run into Jayar on the way there... But why was Era talking about a Kaita? Why did that name sound so familiar? Like it had been... ringing through her head... like a song... no, a battle cry...

She pushed herself up the bed, as far away from everyone as she could go. She didn't know why, but she... she had to get away. She couldn't stay with Era... or Kat... or even Jayar. She didn't know who was telling the truth, or why they would ever lie to her. Why would Era lie and say she was in a Kaita? Why didn't Jayar say they did it? And... why did she feel like she couldn't be near them? Like she was... dangerous?

"K-K-Kaita?" she stammered, hardly able to speak in her panic. "W-why don't I remember? Why do you remember? Why... why would we form a Kaita?"

"We were hurt," I replied, trying to sound reassuring, "you must have hit your head, that's all."

But... if Era was right... and she just hit her head on the way down... that would mean Jayar was lying. He... he wouldn't lie to her. But... why would Era make up a story about a Kaita? The questions just kept circulating, each possible answer worst than the last. It didn't help her to calm down. Either Era was lying, or Jayar was lying, or they were both lying, and the truth was far worse. What could be...

There were flashes of memory. The ocean outside. The empty dorm wing. But they weren't just forms and distances. She could see them. She remembered what they looked like, down to the finest detail. Was... Era telling the truth?

She curled up on the other side of the bed, trying to make herself as small as possible. She whimpered softly at the confusion that filled her mind.

"I... don't understand," she whispered.

"Alright.... I think you need to hear the truth." I sat down beside her, taking a deep breath before speaking. "We did form a Kaita, but we didn't actually fall of a roof. Something else happened, something that you clearly don't remember..." I put my arm around her, "....something that you're better off not remembering." 

I squeezed her shoulder, "Can you trust us, as your friends, when we say you're better off not knowing what really happened?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

They had passed the point of no return. Or was it the point of know return? For Hoto knew they had been lying, knew something terrible had happened...

And she would remember it eventually.

Jayar waited, tense, for Hoto's response.

OOC: Going to edit Shark in, just let me get Jayar up first.

EDIT: Actually, new page and post, I'll post separately.

Edited by Johnrahk