Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Fang - Outside Gym

Karz, Kat was on board with all of this. He looked to her, still in shock. "Girlfriend?" he stammered as if he still couldn't come to terms with it.

Who was he fooling, he couldn't come to terms with it. 

No, no, no, no, Karz no! This doesn't happen, not to me. I can't...

He was mentally kicking himself for not seeing it earlier. And of all the Rahkshi to see it, it had to be that stretchy idiot.

But for Kat's sake, he tried to put on a weak grin, but he wasn't going to acknowledge it. Not yet. Desperately, he tried to change the subject. "So... are we still on for that fight?"

Karz, that was the best I've got? I'm in no condition to fight!

Even as he thought it, he stumbled back against the wall, his face fixed in a wide, stupid grin.

Girlfriend?

• Upvote 3

IC: Zex

As the rahkshi lunged at me I used the force of the jump against the rahkshi. Before the hit could land I stuck out my arm with Assasinator which would stab him before the attack could land.

IC: Pyre

"Nice try. But this is a mace. Not a rubber band."

The chain was sent flying at me but since it was metal the weight slowed down the attack so I simply sidestepped it. I put my scythes together forming a staff and picked up the mace or flail. My metal coating started melting into the weapon so I threw the flail aside and waited for an attack.

OOC: Last post for today. Also the chain should have snapped because it was already partially melted.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Illusive - Gym. 

I bent over backwards to avoid the electrified knife, losing my footing and crashing down onto the floor, my momentum causing me to slide for several bio before coming to a stop. I snatched up my dropped staff as I passed it, and got to my feet, making a sing to Silencer.

IC: Silencer - Gym.

Recognising his signal, I took to the air, landing beside Illusive. We stood back to back, turning around so I was facing Zex and he was facing Pyre. "I have a confession to make," I sneered at the electric Rahkshi. "We weren't actually the ones who blocked the door." With that, I activated Legion

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Discord/3rd Person/Gym

He had the confession, and paid his full attention to Silencer. He saw that Silencer did some sort of motion with the chain and darkness spewed out.

"I'd love to destroy a weapon like that...." he whispered to himself.

He picked up the axes, and threw them at where Silencer's and Illusive's feet were when he saw them as they were talking. And snuck his way into the shadows...

OOC: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: real last post

The illusion rahk made a signal and right before the darkness apearred I saw the other rahk do something with a chain.

Quickly I called out to my teammate: "it's a field of darkness caused by some kind of chain! Run away from where they are standing."

Then I said to our opponents: "you may have not blocked the door but you are good fighters."

Then I started running away keeping quiet to make sure they wouldn't find me.

My teammate called out to me and I began to swiftly fly up. I flew up above thee strange field of darkness. I aimed 4 plasma bolts around the center of the field and then began reloading my scythes.

IC: Silencer - Gym.

What would be the point of surrounding ourselves in darkness if we stood still? I enforced my will on the gym around me, causing a series of square pillars to rise up around me as I started running. I heard various projectiles slam into the ground where we'd been standing... but I couldn't hear Illusive. 

After a few moments, I freed the light, and jumped up onto one of the pillars, trying to figure out where my opponents had gone.

But I still couldn't see Illusive. 

___________________________________________________________-

Light returned to find me standing standing motionless at the foot of Silencer's pillar. Ten bio away from me stood an illusion of me. I stayed completely still; there'd be no way for the enemy to tell me apart from my illusion. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Outside Gym

Karz, karz, karz, karz... of all the stupid things...

"S-sure. I... I suppose I deserve it."

He pushed himself up from the wall to pick up Venom, still mentally tearing himself apart but only showing an odd grin. He could barely keep himself from collapsing with shock.

As he walked through the door, he whispered over to Kat, "I hope you realize that I was trying to help you vent. You know, before you embedded your fist into some poor Rahkshi's carapace."

Hopefully, with that understanding, she wouldn't beat him too much.

Edited by Click

IC: Discord/1st Person/Gym

I didn't know which one was the illusion as I ran up to them. The one to the left or to the right. Looking at each one from a distance, they looksd exactly the same. What do I do? Hehehehe. Oh what the heck, there's only one way to find out. I'll stab 'em both. I threw my two katanas at both of them.

OOC: Lemme go see how long a bio is...I just forgot.

Okay I rediscovered the length of a bio and edited the post.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Well, that was convenient.

As the Rahkshi charged forwards, swinging at the two Illusives I now saw near my pillar, I enabled my power and jumped, aiming to stomp down on his head while he couldn't hear me coming... Gotcha...

Laughing madly, I realized that I couldn't hear anything. Then my face was suddenly struck. As I fell with his foot on my face, I activated my power. Anything inorganic on his foot would probably melt away. I began to try and pull him down and grapple him with my body to destroy any other parts of him. Hehehehehe.

OOC: Please do not continue the battle without me

With both rahk distracted I fired 2 bolts at each of the illusion rahk and two in the direction of where the silece rahkshi would land. They would't be able to hear the bolts incoming and they were too distracted by the i interfering rahkshi.

Ipicked up my three throwing knives on the floor and threw them to where the silence rahk would land.

OOC: There's kind of no way for you to tell how or where exactly Silencer was going to land, unless you wanted to risk hitting Discord as well.

I felt both feet slam heavily into my target's head, and we slammed into the floor with a painful collective crunching sound. I rolled off of his prone form and got unsteadily to my feet, a series of plasma bolts and knives to flashing past me in different directions, fired by two of our opponents. One of the plasma bolts left a scorched streak across my shoulder, and a knife sliced across my wrist, giving me a painful zap.

I snatched up my flail where it lay on the ground nearby and wrapped it around the lower part of my uninjured arm and wrist, holding the mace end in my hand, ready for whichever opponent decided to attack me first. 

As soon as Silencer had curb-stomped my attacker, I'd started moving, meaning the thrown knives thudded into the wall where'd I had been standing, instead of into me. Seeing the katana-wielding Rahkshi who'd tried to attack me still lying stunned on the ground, I stabbed Serpent-Fang down at his upper chest. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Since I couldn't reach my hands around his fat leg, I turned off my power since it was eating away at the katanas more than Silencer's foot, as he moved away, and immediately stood up after a knife grazed me giving me a large shock. I didn't know whether Zex really wanted me to leave them alone or if it was an accident. Either way, I was almost unprepared for the staff-thingy that the Rahkshi I tried to attack tried to stab me with.

"Oooh! Stabby thing!"

I proceeded to shift the staff away for me with my blade and put my other hand strategically so that he would have a few choices. Either he would have to lose a hand, have brilliant limbo skills, trip, or something else.

50% of the outcome he'll get slashed. YAY!

OOC: Fat leg was an exaggeration.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: In the midst of their touching discussion, Kat was suddenly struck with a fit of the shivers. It started at her torso, quivered all along her limbs and when it had reached the extremes of her fingers and feet burst out of her mouth as a scream that echoed not just off the walls but inside the heads of those who heard it. As she dabbed the spots of stray mucus from the sides of her faceplate she realised, that was her evolution to level three...

Across the gym, Caoutchouc felt a surge of energy pass through him, an inner glow that soothed and warmed his muscles, easing away any stress or tension. Without the aches of his punch-up with Kat he felt like he could stretch for miles, stretch forever. Sadly that was still beyond his powers, but as another level three he did have a host of new abilities.

The mass brawl that had broken out once Rail's wall was down had done a world of good it seemed. Xara was the third Rahkshi to level up, her new stage being heralded by a small storm of lightning arcing from her body. She was at the centre of a glowing mass of writhing light...which was bad news for Vaalku, who was still pinned underneath her, and was now taking the brunt of her explosive evolution.

OOC: Got a few more I intend to boost up, just waiting for the right moment...

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Since I couldn't reach my hands around his fat leg, I turned off my power since it was eating away at the katanas more than Silencer's foot, as he moved away, and immediately stood up after a knife grazed me giving me a large shock. I didn't know whether Zex really wanted me to leave them alone or if it was an accident. Either way, I was almost unprepared for the staff-thingy that the Rahkshi I tried to attack tried to stab me with.

"Oooh! Stabby thing!"

I proceeded to shift the staff away for me with my blade and put my other hand strategically so that he would have a few choices. Either he would have to lose a hand, have brilliant limbo skills, trip, or something else.

50% of the outcome he'll get slashed. YAY!

OOC: Fat leg was an exaggeration.

Or I could just, you know, step backwards and slash at his head again with my staff when I had room to move. 

Which is exactly what I did.

IC: Flash | Courtyard

Flash lead Era to the Courtyard. "Here we are!" She announced brightly. Flash then saw a group of students. "It's a bit busy tonight, but hopefully a fight won't break out."

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"Thank you," I said gratefully. Zivon had already launched himself off my shoulder and was rummaging through a bush, emerging soon after with some kind of small, squeaky creature; perhaps a rodent of some kind. 

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

"Let us continue, then." said Jayar. "In enjoying this immensely." After the insanity of the morning it was incredibly relaxing to just stand in the silence, concentrating on sounds.

That's not the only reason pointed out part of his mind. Okay, he admitted to himself, he was also enjoying spending time with Hoto.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Rider

Rider got an idea. He practised the clicking noises that Claws made. "Hey, buddy." He clicked out. "Can you go and find the courtyard? I'm blind, so I can follow your clicks." Inside, Rider was terrified. He could be picked on by anyone now. Claws clicked forwards towards the courtyard. Rider followed him, tripping a lot. Eventually Rider made it in, falling on his face. "Hello? Anyone? I-I need some help." Rider asked, failing to detect anyone.

IC: Fang - Gym

He was at Kat's side in an instant when he noticed her shivering. Karz, he was shaking himself after all of that. He just looked her over, trying to find some way to help, reaching out an arm, putting it back, opening his mouth to say something, snapping it closed again...

Then she screamed, and he staggered back, more from the mental blast of fear than from the deafening noise. All at once, he knew what was going on, and it was far too much.

As she calmed down, he hesitantly approached and tried to speak...

"Oh... You... You're... Oh Karz."

...Then dropped away in a dead faint.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto was relieved that Jayar wanted to keep training. She stepped forward to spin him around again, hoping he couldn't see the huge grin that she could barely fit on her face. "I think I'm enjoying this too," she whispered softly.

With Jayar hopefully disoriented, she stepped away, silencing her clickers. It was the same exercise again, but it was the best she could come up with for now while he was still learning.

• Upvote 2

IC: Rider

"Anyone?!" He called out, panicked. He got back up. Apparently no-one wanted to help him in here. He stumbled back (with Claws' help into the corridors, running into walls and such. He thought of some blind rahkshi that could help. Hoto. He thought. "Hoto?" He called out into the corridors.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Stone walls were very good at carrying echoes, and Hoto was very good at hearing them. But as she heard her name called, she remained silent. It was hard to tell from this range, but she was fairly sure she didn't recognize the voice. If it was Kat or Fang, she would have dropped what she was doing and ran to their side...

...Well, maybe. Wasn't it about time she had a chance to enjoy herself? She couldn't just leave Jayar like this in the middle of an exercise anyway.

So she remained quiet, her every sense peaked. She was being hunted, and she was completely blind without her clickers. But if there was one person she wouldn't mind it with, it would be Jayar. She just hoped he wouldn't say anything.

IC Kat:

In my moment of victory, I was suddenly struck down. Weakness spread through my body.

And then it returned twofold.

When it was over, I felt good. Better than good.

I was level three!

And then Fang fainted.

"Oh, jeez," I chuckled, stepping over to him, at lifting him into a sitting position.

He chose the 50% where he didn't get sliced. Awwwww...

He attempted to thrust at my face. I immediately caught the spear with one katana shifting it upwards away from me and lunged forward with my other blade.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

OOC: how is the mace not snapped if it was partially melted and was yanked reAlly hard by silencer? Also plasma bolts were shot at illusive not knives.

I started running around and picking up my thrown knives however the slash to my legs affected my running speed.

I flew down and attempted to land on the illusion rahk attacking the interfering Rahkshi. With my plasma coating on and they wouldn't be able to hear me soaring in.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

IC: I felt that scream as if it was one of my own BANZAAAAAIs, and a cold dirk of fear did indeed stab through my heart as goldie rahk'd (Hhehehehehehe) the bar after his last rep, and realized the two combatants had both leveled up. I don't lie and say we're some stone cold bad mofos or anything, but I do keep the grin on my face as it turns into a thrill after the jolt.

Good on 'em. One of these days I'll have to get to that.

helo frens

Fang slowly sputtered back into consciousness in Kat's arms. Normally, it would be a pleasurable experience, but he recalled why he was on the ground.

"Congrats," he moaned weakly. "I'm never hearing the end of this, am I?"

IC: Rain - Dorms

Rain dumped her load in the middle of the dull grey room. No wonder Squid wanted to redecorate. She had forgotten how boring her room looked before she painted over it.

She knelt down in the middle of the supplies and started opening cans with a claw and selecting brushes from her bag. "No use waiting around," she called up to Squid. "Let's get started."

She looked up, already envisioning the blues flowing and fading into one another, the subtle gradients of authentic deep sea. If Squid though she was just doing a quick coat of blue, he was in for a treat.

He gave her a confused glance, but didn't say anything. The Cauldron seemed like an odd place to celebrate, but at least it should be quiet and isolated.

He pushed himself up and grabbed Venom again before following Kat out to the Causeway.

IC: Jayar / Empty Dorm Wing

On the edge of hearing, a shout. Jayar contemplated it but couldn't discern what had been said. He ignored it; he wasn't going to let some random, likely irrelevant shout ruin the moment now.

He gave his armor a tap and listened, as he had before, then did it again, and again. He was getting better, he must be, because that was only three taps and he was pretty sure of where the wall was.

He gave another tap for confirmation, then moved on to locating Hoto. Though it took longer than finding the wall, it was somewhat easier than last time he had tried. He turned once again to face her and said, "You're over there, I think."

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Kat/ cauldron:

The flight over was a fairly uneventful one, though I noticed it was easier and a bit faster this time.

Wasn't sure if that was because I'd slept or my level up.

I'd kept a little stash of something the Matoran called 'chocolate' little brown bars wrapped in foil.

I tossed one to Fang, "Here, take a bite of that."

I grabbed a can of white paint, too, and stepped back over to him after he somewhat clumsily caught the small food.

"Sit down, I'm gonna give you a fresh coat. Get the shine out~"