Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas, catching his Codex, walked away, grinning as he did.

He soon went to his Dorm, but then he realized he had locked it.

At that he put his dagger in the lock, and moved it around. He heard a click after a while, and walked in, closing and locking the door behind him again.

Sighing a sigh of tiredness, he put the Codex on his desk, plucked Hook from it's window spot where he left it, and fell back into bed, quickly falling asleep.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Fang - Cauldron

He only thought about it for a moment. Why bother changing what he already had? "Red then.

"I guess you didn't really need this level up then. You're scary enough as it is without your powers." He grinned, already bracing for the punch he was sure she would send his way.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

"It's just what I needed," she replied. She might as well let Jayar know. She was so used to giving others hugs, she never really received many of her own.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Makes sense..." I was starting to see a pattern here. No one ever seemed to level up on their own. It happened in groups, two or three at a time. First Squid, me and Phogen, then Fang and... Omega. Now Xara, Caoutchouc and.... "Wait, are you talking about Kat?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Cuutuk - Library

C'mon! You can do it! Gah! I always pick the worst books!

Cuutuk thought he was going to loose. This was his favorite activity! How could he loose at this!

He opened his second book, and looked over at Melody, she was on the first 20 pages at the most.

He looks back at his book, and begins reading with much more detail.

Maybe this is the key to success...

He gets through the first chapter sometime later. He was locked in by the book. The story had roped him in!

He lost track of time. It flew by him like the wind.

OOC: Now's your chance dood. u got dis

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

OOC: Zex is on the ground away from Silencer though. I'll go with it though.

IC: Pyre

This fool. I had my plasma coating on which would severely burn the arm that he was tackling me with. I let him hit me but as we fell I attempted to wrap my searing hot body and scythes around him. And as we landed in the water burning hot steam appeared.

IC: Zex

He tackled me into the water. Bad choice.

As we fell I attempted to stab Assasinator into his arm and also tried to electrocute the water at the same time which had the chance of injuring my teammate. The water stung the wound in my leg a bit however.

IC: The Twins (Illusive) - Gym.

My brother was one crazy , but his plan seemed to have worked. The plasma Rahkshi was attempting to burn Silcner, which wasn't as effective in the cool water, but by electrocuting the water, the electric Rahkshi was hurting Silencer and his teammate. 

That only left the electric Rahkshi for me to deal with.Willing a walkway to appear above the electrified water, I limped across and raised Serpent-Fang, stabbing down at the electric Rahkshi. With his body still pinned under Silencer's arm, and his weapon stuck in that same arm, there was no way to block my strike, no way to escape. 

Game over...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "That her name?"

It just occurred to me that we know like, five people here.

We aren't social butterflies for some reason.

Let's be honest, it's because we have a lazy breadstick on the brain.

Hey, you try pushing the body through thi--

ooh son--

HAPPY FEET

wha

WOMBO COMBO

that ain't falco, that ain't fal--

OOOOOH

OOOOOOOOHHHHH

WHERE YOU AT?!

WHERE YOU AT?!

OOOOOH

OOOOH MY GOD

WOMBO COMBO

GETCHO WHUPPED

Guys, please.

We're trying to learn about what we've messed around and missed, here.

helo frens

IC: Squid

Squid dug around and pulled out the metal wire. It was thick and strong enough to hold its shape when tossed around, but still soft enough to be bent- with difficulty- into a desired shape. He began to bend it into a circular shape, then slightly heated up the ends to tie them together. He made a second ring using the same technique, then connected them to make a cylinder. Next, Squid made a much smaller ring- smaller than the lightstone- and connected it inside the top of the ring. While the contraption was slightly wobbly, and could possibly be untied if it was heated up a little, it made a good-looking and somewhat sturdy frame for the cloth. Squid found the lightstone pole under his bed, still glowing very brightly.

"Ahh!"

He didn't like the glow too much.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

OOC: You may have forgotten that Zex had his sword out. Also you never said what happened to Silencer so I don't know if he's unconscious or what or if I stabbed him with Assasinator? Also I mentioned searing hot steam pouring out which would block anybody seeing what was inside the steam and would also scald people.

"KARZ!"

The electric hurt my entire body. I quickly will for the water to dissapear. I lay on the ground motionless.

I imagined a arch of stone going over my to block the attack. After which I imagined a pillar to lift up the rahkshi that was on top of me. Which I just stabbed with Assasinator. I squirm out away from under the body and then stand up.

"It's a 1 versus 1 now."

Holding Assasinator in one hand and my sword in the other ready for an attack.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas woke, feeling well rested, he began to draw up a plan. He threw himself in his chair, pulled out his Codex, and began writing a message on a piece of paper close by, so he could write the encrypted version of it on said Codex.

"Right.." he said, speaking out his plans to himself as he drew a plan, map, and schematics. He first sketched out a map of the school as he knew it, and then drew an area representing Phantom and the Cauldron. "OK, Find a time where everyone is asleep, bring packages of food to everyone's dorms without being spotted, and..-" Suddenly he was cut off by a familiar voice.

Leave Recoil a little anonymous gift...

You again! I would like to plan in peace!

Look, I am you, we are the same, you know you are interested in Recoil, so why not admit it?

I- I- I am not focusing on her right now. She thinks I am simply a thief, how could someone like her possibly accept a thieving inventor like me?

She might need a new weapon, make one and give it to her anonymously.

Maybe. but don't you keep this up! I keep telling you to stop!

I make no promises.

Where was he? Oh yes, Sidonas was planning to leave 'gifts' for his fellow Rahk while they were away.

He sketched out the map and copied it all into his Codex. He then started theorizing how to work with the Nynrah, and how much time he needed to finish the Crossbow Gauntlet. He had bought the last of his supplies on his last run, and he could get it done within a few days if left alone, which he most certainly would be.

And so, at that he grabbed his Codex and placed it in his satchel, taking Hook and his dagger.

He left his dorm, closing the door, he made for the Causeway.

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I looked at my brother. Unmoving... unconscious? But he'd removed the plasma Rahkshi from the equation. It was one on one now. Time to finish this... I projected an illusion of myself in front of him as a distraction, and jumped across to one of the pillars using my uninjured leg.

Come and get me...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: The Trinity Brothers and Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person, Punch's View/Causeway

They had prepared to leave to go out and do things for a while: Bullseye wanted to hunt, Toxin wanted to train, and Stronghold wanted to find a ranged weapon. They encountered each other at the causeway with bags of their belongings, and Stronghold with some axes from the armory for practice. At first no one said anything. The eldest was the first to break the silence.

"So...we all must have some reason to go somewhere."

Stronghold laughed. "Look at us. Three grown Rahkshi about to tell their feelings!"

"I withdraw my comment."

"...I guess I'll talk," Toxin said as he paused to collect his thoughts. "I haven't seen Abyssium or his sister lately, and Rider's hurt. I feel all my friends are slipping away."

"Lucky for you...I don't have any friends with the exception of Punch and his Counter, and maybe Rider... What's your problem, Bullseye?"

".........I feel alone myself...I saw Fang and Kat together as they ran past the library...I don't know, but they did look very cute together."

.....Silence fell upon the brothers...

"Y'know, it has been a while since the three of us got together and hung out for once."

"Yeah..."

"Let's stick together for a while until we don't feel so bad for ourselves, huh?" said Bullseye as he stuck out his fist, seeing this attempted by Kat once. "I know that may look and sound stupid but -"

"Don't worry," said Toxin as he put his fist with his brother. "We understand."

Stronghold took off his cestus before he put his fist in as well.

They withdrew their fists and were about to leave when Punch approached them having listened to their conversation.

"Oh hey. We'll be taking a leave of absence for a while. Don't mention it."

Punch and Counterpunch understood and Punch nodded.

The brothers left in a triangle formation.

IC: Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Punch's POV/Causeway ---> Gym

*I feel bad for them.*

~....I...do too.~

*I guess...we train?*

~Sure.~

*Let's try a new technique*

~Which one?...oh...~

Punch arrived at the gym and imagined dummies and used boxing techniques switching to Counterpunch to do his more versatile kickboxing moveset. They had learned of a mind reading Rahkshi attending the school, so switching between the mindsets of the two personalities would cause some nice confusion.

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Dorm

I sat there in my dorm feeling gloomy...my reception here wasn't bad...but I couldn't say it was gloomy either. I didn't know what to do...I sometimes went to sit in Omega's room, just to get a feel for his presence. I decided to put the pictures that I had of him, of us in our batch, and my crude drawing on my desk...I miss him...

I eventually fell asleep again.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

The rahkshi suddenly appeared in front of me. Not knowing if it was an illusion or not I attempted to charge through it. It was an illusion. I run straight through it. I look around, sword and knife at the ready.

"Where are you?"

I couldn't answer that question even if I'd wanted to. I dropped down off the pillar, landing safely on my uninjured foot behind him, and slashed at the back of his legs with Serpent-Fang's blade, trying to hamstring him like I'd seen Xara do to Vaalku earlier. 

With the silence rahkshi unconscious the field of silence was gone so I was able to hear the rahkshi falling down and landing from the pillar behind me. I quickly spun around as the rahkshi landed and back stepped. The blade grazed one of  my legs.

IC: Sidonas - Causeway

Sidonas, looking up at the pillars of various sizes, decided to just fly through them this time. He quickly leaned back and threw himself into a reclining position, zipping quickly through the pillars.

When he landed, he walked along until he found the Cauldron. While there he heard two voices talking, but he quickly dismissed them.

Going to a secluded niche in the caves, he sat down, took a breath, and drew. He drew plans, plans on which foods should go where, his Crossbow Gauntlet, and did some probability on when he had the highest chances of not being spotted. He then moved to a small anti-room that contained some crates, they smelled....like some of the fruits he had smelled occasionally when he went to Phantom. Silently he grabbed a crate and inspected it, he sat back in his niche and looked inside the crate. It looked delicious.

At that he drew some sketches, using the map as a reference, he looked at how many people he would be giving food to, as to not make anyone think he was showing bias if he were to be found out, which he knew someone would. With these thoughts in his head, he slept there, hoping to wake when all was silent..

IC: Fang - Cauldron

"It used to be red before the paint got blown to Karz," he laughed, but his laugh seemed to die out quickly. "... on Nynrah."

But enough about that. They were supposed to be celebrating after all. "I never had the chance to ask how your friend the craftsman was doing. Apparently well, considering you picked up that leg just fine."

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

She looked back at the sudden light and quickly put a hand over her eyes. "Turn that light out! You're saturating my colors! It... it looks good though."

As far as lampshades from a scrap heap go...

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

She didn't want to let go, but they couldn't just sit here forever. "I'm ready whenever you want to get back to training. You... are still wearing the blindfold, right?" It was too small of a difference for her to tell by echolocation. She hoped so, though. It wouldn't do to have him see her trying and failing to hold back all the sadness.

IC: Melody-Library

The book Melody was reading, An Investigation Into the Process of Rahi Making, wasn't particularly good.  Right now it was listing failed experiments, creatures with too many legs, or having a head on both ends.  But she continued reading.  I cannot beleve Antroz would have the audacity to assemble such an amazing atrocity.  This creature...

Wait! that was it!  She walked over to Cuutuk and showed him. 

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Silencer had given me the opportunity to win this, and I didn't intend to let it slip away. I pivoted on my good foot to narrow my profile and jabbed at Zex's throat with the blunt end of Serpent-Fang

Since I was standing side-on, I was able to avoid his attempted stab and reply with one of my own, slashing with my claws at his neck. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________-

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"Yes please." 

• Upvote 1

IC: Silencer - Gym.

Pain. Everything was pain. My skin burned with it every time I touched something, my bones ached with it every time I moved. It pulsed through my veins, pumping agony through my body. But I had to push past it, had to help my brother. 

One hand in front of the other, I began to drag myself towards the battle. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Karz... I recoiled, hand smoking, dropping Serpent-Fang as I stumbled backwards. I reached for my net gun, brought it around, fired it. 

I didn't like my chances of hitting him. 

IC: Sidonas - Cauldron

Sidonas, waking up later, he did not know when, got up and grabbed Hook, he took Hook, fired it, and wrapped the chain around a few crates, linking them together.

He carried those, along with another, and one-by-one, carried the crates to his Dorm. When he did, he shut the door and looked in each crate. The crates had plenty of fruits and other foods that he had no knowledge of, he knew Matoran food was strange, but he knew it also tasted great.

He slipped some of the crates under his bed, turned his Codex to the page on the crossbow, pulled out his remaining tools and supplies, and got to work, putting together the rest of the unfinished weapon, bit by bit.

He fell asleep next to the device after putting another 1/4th of it together.

IC Kat/Cauldron:

I smiled, dipping the paintbrush with the same bright red I'd touched up my own armor with.

"Never did get to tell you what happened, huh? Well, we were goin' stealthy, right?"

I began tracing some tribal designs onto his headplates.

"And there's this matoran who shows up, and me and Jayar are trying to hide."

A curve here, a point there. I moved to his other side, tracing the same lines.

"But I was fresh red, so he sees me, right? And I motion to Jayar to knock him out while I step out with my fear power, keep 'im distracted."

Oop, messed that bit up. I licked my finger and rubbed the fresh paint off, going over it again.

"And As I'm doing that, I hear something from some bushes further behind Jayar.  And I'm surprised, right?"

His back now, different pattern. Zig zagging through each other.

"So I tell Jayar to watch his butt, and the matoran looks his way. I remember what I'm doing, and knock the poor guy out, and run to see who's behind the bushes!"

I look at my work. Nice. Other side.

"And I cut the bushes aside and of all people, there's Mahrika! And he's just like, 'Hey,'" I did my best Mahrika impression.

"Anyway, we move on, and nothin' else really happened. We got there, and I asked him, y'know, how did the mob treat you?"

I finish up with the paint and step back.

"He told me they questioned him, and he gave 'em a story about having been attacked by Rahkshi, and how they saved him, and they apparently bought it. He says you're welcome to come help with the forge anytime, by the way."

I grabbed a big piece of reflective metal, holding it up for Fang.

"What do you think?"

IC Poly:

We smiled, "Excellent. We are recruiting another, it would be fortuitous if you were there as well."

We continued to the Courtyard, dragging the unfortunate body behind us all the while.

OOC: Poly open for interaction.

I was pinned down by the Silence rahkshi this whole time. Too tired to push him off. The moment he got off me I forced my aching parts and muscles to attempt to give the Silence rahkshi  a burning hug from behind.

Using my sword I swat the net away electrocuting in the process. He wouldn't be picking that up soon.

I attempt to run up to him and turn to a fencing position to expose less body and try to jab at his chest with my sword.

OOC: Free hugs :D

IC: Cuutuk - Library

Cuutuk looked in amazement. He had gotten lost in his own book, something about the Toa. Really scary stuff. He laughs. It was a classic case of the hoi and the... Fast... Thing...? He couldn't remember the name of the tail.

"Wow! You did it! Congrats!" He closed his book.

"Now say it 15 times, fast." He smirked.

She was so going to mess up.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Only one thing for it....

I ran to meet him, twisting my body and letting his sword drive through my lower chest, all the way up to the hilt. Too close to avoid me, I struck out with my claws, tearing at his faceplate in a desperate attempt to finish him off. 

_________________________________________________________________--

More pain. 

I ignore it. 

Keep pulling myself forwards.

Have to help my brother. 

OOC: Does that mean my sword hit him?

Before he could scratch my face I attempted to jab an electrified Assasinator into his side (which would blind and silence him) as he was right in front of me and both of his hands were occupied with scratching me so he wouldn't be able to dodge. I duck my head but he scratches and damages my spines and some of my kraata case.

"KARZ!"

I attempt to pull the rahkshi back squeezing harder with my hands and scythes.

IC: The Trinity Brothers/3rd Person/Campsite on Forest in Nynrah; Stronghold - Cauldron ---> Campsite

Since Stronghold, even with his dulled senses, stumbles into the Cauldron. After passing the "cute couple" as dubbed by his older brother, he manages to find a Rhotuka blaster, and with some difficulty, manages to put it on his chest as a chest blaster. He then takes out from his kraata case, some shed skin to complete the rest of his SkinMail for his chest and face. His armor was looking a little black with some metallic sand yellow above his silver armor. He looked like a chrome bumblebee. After picking up some small canisters, he went back outside to the campsite and looked at a tree. Putting his spikes on and a blindfold, he took deep breaths. He was calm as ever. Then he shouted with a toothy grin.

"A wasp must have a stinger!"

He shot a disk at the tree, dealing enough blunt damage to chop off multiple branches before it stopped.

He took off his blindfold and looked at his brothers. Both giving him a thumbs up.

Bullseye found what some would call wild blueberries and began to fill the canisters Stronghold had brought full of juice. He knew the plantlife well, as he read up of them to know how to get around the place.

Toxin began chopping wood for a fire to use during the night.

It was too much; I couldn't keep it up. I shoved myself away from him, feeling his sword slide out of my chest as I fell backwards onto the floor. 

NO!

I reached one of the pillars and started to pull myself up. I could feel pieces of my armour, scorched and smouldering, beginning to break off under the plasma Rahkshi's grip. Just... a little.... closer... so close... have to.... help him...

Seeing my opponent fall I knew it was over. I didn't know if he was unconscious or not. I bent over the fallen rahkshi. I was tired too but I kept Assasinator at the ready in case it was a trick.

"Do you need me to take you both to the infirmary?" I said to the silence rahkshi.

I deactivated my plasma coating. I was too tired to keep it up. I still tried to keep the silence rahkshi back by willing the pillars away.

"Stop. You will only hurt yourself more."

Do I look dead to you? I refused to lie down and give up. Silencer was killing himself trying to help me. I couldn't let him down. I snatched up Serpent-Fang where it lay beside me and stabbed upwards with the blade, forcing myself to rise for one final strike. 

I couldn't fail my brother. I wouldn't.