Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Kat: "So... which room is yours, again?"

I realised it had been several hours since I'd last eaten. Definitely planning a stop by the Cafeteria after this. Who knows, maybe I'll meet someone else i can get blown to pieces. Poor Dodge.

OOC: I know I'd said it was right across from mine earlier, but.... I figured it'd be better to let you actually decide. It is yours, after all.

IC: Hoto

"Let's see, it was 214, I think. Earlier, someone told me it was this one." She tapped on a door not far down the hall.

OOC: Maybe across the hall would be too convenient. ;) Unless she was told wrong.

IC: Green

Shrugging, Green walked over to the next house. "Uh... I think we found our storage 'house'." Whoever lived here was a massive hoarder. It was to the point that she couldn't get in the door; Green finally kicked it down and inched her way inside. So pitiful. "Floor? There's like boxes, and boxes, and boxes..."

IC Kat: "Well, this is 214, alright. Here, I'll mark the door so you can find it."

I take my claw, and gouge the number into it as neatly as I can. 

"There, now, you can just run your hand along the door, and if it has this on it, it's yours! I can mark mine, too, if you want."

What's with me? Hoto wasn't stupid, I'm sure she had ways of finding her room on her own. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

"Shall we?"

IC: Revenge (writing)

Dear Book,

I just got back from the Infirmary, Rider got himself damaged in a fight.  We had gone to the gym to do some training and a Rahkshi with flame-patterns named Blaze approached us and asked if we wanted to spar.  We both wanted to but Blaze challenged Rider. I didn't quite get what was going on so I charged Blaze, In my defense Blaze never officially announced who he wanted to fight, he just attacked Rider.  Rider stopped me before I got into trouble, again.  I chose to watch.  Rider and Blaze both got banged up so I helped them get to the Infirmary.

This school is full of surprises.

Sincerely,

Revenge

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC Pounamu

Pounamu woke up with a splitting headache, and a sharp pain in his foot.  

Where am I? he thought.  He looked around and saw other beds like the one he was currently in.  Ah, the infirmary.

He tried to remember how he got here.  Raptor turned down my offer for a draw, and then...  Nothing, he couldn't remember any further.  I should ask him what happened next time I see him.

He looked down and saw his bag and weapon were brought to the infirmary with him.  That's good, I won't have to go back for those.  

He reached into his bag, pulled out his book about the Bohrok hordes, and began reading.  

OOC: Gukko Lord, This is my solution to that little retcon you made when you had to leave.
Also OOC: I have no idea who is in the infirmary now, but I suppose I am open for interaction

"Thanks! This will work perfectly!" She slowly pulled open the door, her audio receptors already picking up the echoed clicks to "see" the room. It was sparse, with only the cupboard and bed, but what she expected.

She set down the ingots on the cupboard, then sat on the bed. "So, are you sure you're okay?"

IC: Omega

"Actually I saw her here a few minutes ago."

OOC: Hint hint Funkydude

IC: Rider

"Nah it's alright. Palma has enough on her plate already. Let's just grab some bandages for now." He said, struggling to get up.

IC: Omega

Omega looked Venge up and down. He clearly wasn't a threat right now. He nodded and flew off back to Flash. "What exactly are you doing?" He said, scratching his headplate.

IC: Flash

She looked up at Omega and chuckled. "You'll see. Just call it extra credit for now. By the way, have you seen Phogen or the others anywhere."

IC Phogen Coming back with a craftsman in tow, she discussed price while carrying the toolbox and proper rubble involved in the process she had defined for the Matoran. She motioned to Flash. "Here is your foreman. Do your work well, and we will see what happens." The Matoran looked to Makuta, terrified, before giving a deep bow of reverence. He shakily blurted "Th-th-th-that it pleases his most divine l-lul-lul-lordship Makuta." He immediately scrambled up a large Mata Nui statue hauled over to the pile, and with a slight twinge of hesitation at defacing his god, decapitated the idol with a long stroke of a welding tool.

"I think you have found the true spirit of the season." Phogen hissed out gleefully. The Matoran nodded enthusiastically, ensuring his jolly action looked genuine. "Indeed! Tis to serve Lord Makuta!" The Matoran dared not turn as he set about his task. Phogen said to Omega "I shall check out that warehouse now. Good eye there." He then turned to Flash. "Flash, this redeemed creature is of the most harmless sort one can find among the Matoran filth. He is well paid. Work with him as well as he is paid, but do not spoil him. Now then, let us gather more for our little project here. Omega, find Xara and Glass and pick up anything they have accumulated. I have a laundry list to take care of. You are a good team."

And like that, she vanished. She made her way back to the warehouse. His eyes lit up as he saw the veritable cornucopia of holiday treats. Noticing its picked-over feel, she naturally made her way to the back rows and obscure corners, trying to find the best place to hide a tool of power. It would be unwise to leave such a thing in open view like this. A little while later, she found what he was looking for. A crate of unwieldy, poorly made disk launchers. She smirked as her hand caught on the lip of the false bottom. He tossed the launchers off the top, and opened up the false bottom.

OOC: Ultron, I hope that little artistic flair at the warehouse was ok! I just seemed like the Phogen thing to do.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC Pounamu

"Lovely priorities" Pounamu joked.  He started laughing, only to realize how much that hurt.

"To answer your questions: Yes, you won the fight, and yes, I will be fine."

After a moment he added, "Although I won too in a way, as I learned so much from the bout.  Can I ask you for a favor?"

• Upvote 2

IC Kat: I sigh, opening the top faceplate to rub my head.

"Honestly? I don't know. I thought I knew how to be a leader, and how to inspire my squad, but I guess my ego got in the way, and I had to take it up with Tridax. And although he certainly inspires, I..... wouldn't call him a good leader."

I huff, "Though, I'm one to talk. Ultimately, though I'veno problem taking responsibility for my actions, and of those under my lead, I guess, I have a hard time accepting the consequences."

I shrug," But I shouldn't bother you with all this stuff. I'll...... I'll see you later, yeah?"

OOC:
Forgive my slow posting, but I have lots of other things going on right now.

IC:
Abyssium readied himself for a moment, before darkening his paint, momentarily shadowing his opponent's eyes, then running around him to the left, swinging his blades at his left leg.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: It's fine.

IC: Burst

In a second, Burst's sight was gone. The next, his upper leg was burning from a slash wound. He instinctively swung his bladed staff in the attacker's direction.

Edited by PyroLizard Prime

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC Pounamu 

"Okay" He said, digging into his bag.  "I want you to put" He dug around for a while before pulling out a strange potted-plant, "this somewhere in this room where no one will notice it"

He handed the thing to Raptor. "I heard that there was a big fight in here a while ago.  As a plant control Rahkshi, I will be able to use this to break up any such fight in the future... at least if my power grows by then" 

OOC don't expect a response from me for about 20 minutes

Edited by N.S.M.8

"Yeah, it's been a long day. I think I'll get to sleep."

As Kat walked out, she put in "Hey, take it easy on yourself. You can't be responsible for everyone."

Hoto shut the door behind her and found the bed, but sleep wouldn't come. The echoes of Dodge's scream and their broken body replayed in her mind over and over, until she finally slipped into a troubled sleep.

OOC: And now it's time for that lovely piece.

IC: Fang

Fang eyed the plant Raptor was taking warily. "What does that do?"
Edited by Click

IC:
Abyssium felt something slice his left hand up, so he attached his blades together, wielding them in his good right hand. He then jumped up and over the other Rahskhi, attempting to slice at his back carapace as he jumped.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC Kat: I went to my room, making sure the door was securely locked. It wouldn't do if the things got stolen, after all.

I went down to the Cafeteria, hoping to get something to settle my stomach. I should have known better.

The glop was.... gloppy, and while nourishing, needed flavor, as usual. I sat at one of the long tables, and slowly picked at the 'food'.

OOC:open for interaction

IC: Squid

Squid looked back at the building, looming above them.

"Exxan, I don't think I'll be able to help much with this- my power is useless for something like this, and I'm weak. I'm going to go and walk around to see if I can... persuade some uninvolved Rahkshi, maybe even Tridax himself."

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

The Kurahk grinned as he felt his blade enter his opponent. The grin soon changed to a look of panic as he felt a long cut form along his back. Realizing that his opponent had jumped over him, Burst turned around in time to successfully block another swipe with his staff.

"This guy clearly has a strategy. Let's see how well it serves him when he's too furious to think straight!" the white-armored being thought to himself as he activated his rage aura, blocking another sword swing.

OOC: At level two, a Kurahk has the ability to cause anyone around it to be consumed by blind rage.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

IC: Abyssium

In a rage, Abyssium disconnecTed his swords, returning one to each hand. He began madly running towards Burst, swinging his swords like crazy, some small part of him attempting to think, but only enough to temper the anger.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

The Kurahk grinned as his enemy's expression changed from calm to pure rage. Sure enough, he abandoned All strategy, and began madly swinging his twin blades in the rahkshi's General direction. Burst quickly dropped to the ground, swiped his opponent's legs out from underneath him, then immediatly rose and twisted the blade of his staff with the blade of one of his enemy's swords, in an attempt to disarm his opponent and send his weapon flying across the room.

"Oh come on, really?" Exxan said in exasperation. "Phogen may be my ally, and I certainly have no intention of crossing him, but this team is mine, not hers. And of course I'm trying to go above and beyond Tridax's quote-unquote demented games; I want to pass this bloody assignment!" This was getting insane. Why couldn't Mahrika see sense?

IC Mahrika

Kini Phantom-on-the-Water

"Right. I'm sure you do want to pass this assignment. I'm also sure the Matoran hiding here didn't want to be physically abused, or to have their town ransacked. Do you really think Tridax wants you to have an education? I'm not suggesting he's opposed to it, but clearly that's not what he's trying to do. All his special projects 'teach' is how to hurt and destroy."

Mahrika realized he was ranting, but he'd held in his feelings for too long.

"So what are you going to do when the projects keep escalating? Before you know it you and everyone else here will march out to kill or be killed. They're acclimating us, and they're doing it to get to students like you: the ones who don't really want to do bad things, but might not go against it if the assignments get more evil gradually enough.

"Sooner or later you'll have to make a choice: get out of the river, or wait for it to rise high enough that you drown in it."

"Oh come on, really?" Exxan said in exasperation. "Phogen may be my ally, and I certainly have no intention of crossing him, but this team is mine, not hers. And of course I'm trying to go above and beyond Tridax's quote-unquote demented games; I want to pass this bloody assignment!" This was getting insane. Why couldn't Mahrika see sense?

IC Mahrika

Kini Phantom-on-the-Water

"Right. I'm sure you do want to pass this assignment. I'm also sure the Matoran hiding here didn't want to be physically abused, or to have their town ransacked. Do you really think Tridax wants you to have an education? I'm not suggesting he's opposed to it, but clearly that's not what he's trying to do. All his special projects 'teach' is how to hurt and destroy."

Mahrika realized he was ranting, but he'd held in his feelings for too long.

"So what are you going to do when the projects keep escalating? Before you know it you and everyone else here will march out to kill or be killed. They're acclimating us, and they're doing it to get to students like you: the ones who don't really want to do bad things, but might not go against it if the assignments get more evil gradually enough.

"Sooner or later you'll have to make a choice: get out of the river, or wait for it to rise high enough that you drown in it."

IC Vir

Phantom-on-the-Water, near kini

Vir turned to see Squid. Hopefully he hadn't seen them giving the decorations back to a Matoran.

"Oh... hi there Squid. I was just looking for... some decorations to take down. Do you need anything?"

Edited by Akavakaku
  • Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Exxan.

"You think I seriously plan to stay trapped in this stupid academy forever?" Exxan snorted, beginning to toss his bloodied knife from hand to hand as had become his habit. "The only way I can become powerful enough to get out of here and choose my own path is to gain power." His voice came out in a venomous hiss; he'd never mentioned this secret ambition to anyone before. "Haven't you ever wondered why we're different from the other Rahkshi? I've been looking for answers, but I've found nothing yet. What I do know is that we aren't the way we are just to serve as lapdogs to the Makuta. We are independent, thinking, feeling beings, free to make our own choices. And this is mine: I want out of this hellhole." 

He sheathed the knife and rounded on Mahrika. "I'll play Tridax's little games, and go along with Phogen's crazy schemes, for as long as I need to. The more my powers grow, the more I learn, the more allies I gain, the better my chances of escaping this place and actually surviving out there in the world. But to do it, I need to convince everyone, even myself, that I want to be the perfect, Makuta-worthy Rahkshi." 

Until a few hours ago, this ambition of his had been just that - an ambition. He'd been a scholar, too afraid to even leave his library. But then he'd passed the first assignment with flying colours, and his confidence had grown. And now... here he was, leading a team in an actual raid on what equated to an enemy encampment. His dream looked like it could one day become a tangible reality. 

There was a smile in Exxan's voice when next he spoke. "Now Mahrika, I'm going to need you to get out of my way so I can finish destroying this profane temple." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Green and Floor, amidst the jungle of woody boxes, stumbled across a pair of weapons lying idle in a desert of dust. Looked like they might have been there since last Naming Day...

One was clearly a whip, the lash long and made of Kane-Ra leather, while the handle was made of that same beast's horn. The markings on the curved hilt declared it to be Sly Thunder.

The second was a bit more...mysterious. It looked to be a sword hilt, one with an intricate latticework forming a basket around the handle and...that was it. There was no blade. Had it rusted? But no, when one of the duo picked it up, metal grains flew from the hilt before solidifying into a decent broadsword. It would be interesting to see what else this blade, Chameleon, could do

Glass had wandered into an old forge. But despite its age, the trinkets within it were shiny and new. One in particular stood out. It seemed to be a streamlined club, long as Glass' arm but thinner than a normal bludgeon. It made up for this by having a row of spikes coiling up its thin sides, made of some black stone. One of the broader faces bore the name Terrortooth.

Underneath Phogen's poorly made disk launchers was...another disk launcher. Though in fairness this one was clearly made of better stuff, the protodermis it was made of much more lustrous and a special brace so it could be fastened to an arm. There were some strange devices along its side that Phogen couldn't work out the point of, but the name that was nestled among them was clear. Breaker's Song

OOC: Sly Thunder creates a sonic boom of enough force to send nearby enemies flying

Chameleon has a transmutable blade that can become any sword

The macuahuitl Terrortooth has blades imbued with destructive energies that allow them to chew up anything they touch like a chainsaw despite them not moving

Breaker's Song can launch a disk of pure kinetic energy, gathered from every movement it makes, that will ricochet off obstacles until hitting its target, gathering strength with each bounce. Only one disk can be launched at any time and the launcher will need to recharge between shots

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:Flash

She frowned. They had ran out of one of the types of metal. "I'm going to go find more metal," she said gently to the matoran. "Keep up the great work."

Flash then walked around looking for decorations, taking down any of use, when she came to small shed, on the outskirts of the village.. Curious, she opened the door and looked inside.

OOC: 24 GUESTS! WWHHAAAAAAATT!!!

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Xara.

Still intrigued by her new knives, Xara wandered back out into the street, lugging her ill-gotten, half-ruined loot in a bag over her shoulder. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Glass

"Cool!" Glass sccoped up the bludgeon. It was long and thin, but the spikes looked amazing.

There was nothing else of interest in the forge. He looked around but found only one small Mata Nui figurine.

He exited the basement.

He saw Xara with a bag of loot.

"Hey Xara! Look what I- oh, you found something too."

IC: Floor

"And boxes and boxes," he finished. Floor looked at the items.

"What is this?" Floor scooped up the hilt.

"Doesn't look rusted off. More of... Designed, like this."

He wondered how good the hilt would fit to a Rahk Staff type blade. As the thought materialised, a blade, exactly as his thoughts formed, suddenly extended from the hilt. It glinted in the red light of his ocular sensors.

"Interesting..."

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Glass

"Cool!" Glass sccoped up the bludgeon. It was long and thin, but the spikes looked amazing.

There was nothing else of interest in the forge. He looked around but found only one small Mata Nui figurine.

He exited the basement.

He saw Xara with a bag of loot.

"Hey Xara! Look what I- oh, you found something too."

IC: Xara.

"You sound so disappointed," Xara teased, falling into step beside him, "what did you find?" 

IC: Abyssium

Abyssium tried to maintain hold of his sword, but the pain from his wrist being twisted grew, so he relinquished the blade. On the plus side, the pain cleared his mind and allowed him to think once again. He pulled out and extended his staff with his left hand, countering his opponent's moves with it, while striking at his limbs with the remaining sword.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Though he had successfully disarmed his opponent, Burst was soon on the defensive once again, as his opponent had pulled out a staff and continued dual wielding.

Seeing an opening, Burst swung his staff vertically, striking his enemy in the face. As he did so, he felt the remaining sword bite into his arm. Quickly, he jabbed at the rahkshi's abdomen.