Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Tesla - Gym

Doubt was a hard enemy. Tesla wasn't sure whether she will actually hit him. She swung swords quickly back to positions and attacked with both katana at the same time, aiming with left at the the knee and with right on the hand with the ball. She used a little of gravity force to make them lighter. They were shorter than normal katana, but swinging both at once was still difficult for her.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Spezia 

"Well, she was eager, wasn't she? So, a strawberry drizzle? That sounds good..." Well, an unexpected surprise, that was. I wouldn't have expected this out of him... Or maybe my skills were faltering. No, that was impossible. Shaking my head, I turn my attention to my pot roast. Almost time to add the potatoes and carrots... Ah, maybe I could add some flavoring. I sprinkle a bit of basil onto the roast, humming a light tune.

IC: Strurin

"Yep." He said, "Hopefully, it tastes as good as it sounds." 

IC Doubt

Considering she was using both swords to attack one side of his body... This would take a while. Maybe best to call quits for now and return later... We'd sit down and talk about this.

Rotating to the opposite side to avoid both blades, he swung the ball to just miss her face. "Well, you've got a lot of work to do, but you're off to a good start." He tried to sound optimistic.

"In the meantime, maybe we could research fighting techniques?"

IC Doubt

"Possibly," He shrugged. "Or maybe just a better attack tactic. Come on, we'll head to the library and look something up. Icarax's assignment can wait."

IC Flabbergaster

After getting repeatedly splashed in the face by water, Flabbergaster decided it was best to head back. He was going to need some help getting up.

Switching to flight mode, he took out over the sea, struggling to keep from submerging.

IC: Tesla - Gym > Library

"Okay," she smiled, "I don't have problems with books." And so, they took shortest path to library and arrived there soon. "I thing that at least quater of library is combat section. I think it is..." she thought for a moment. She spent much time in library, but generally avoided combat section. "That way!" she pointed in direction where she believed combat section is.

They soon saw a sign reading 'Combat section'. "Told ya," she smiled at Doubt. Beneath the sign, there was a paper showing different subsections of it, "so what do we have here... Weapons, guns, martial arts..." she watched list for a while. "Got it!" she victoriously pointed finger at an article in the list. "Close weapon combat. Should be subsection.. 12."

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Tear - Infirmary

It took her a moment to process Malattia's words, but then she slowly, mechanically nodded and reached out a hand for her to take.

IC: Call - Library

Call followed after the others, hoping they knew more about this place than he did. He didn't need to worry, for soon the shelves and books of a library came into view. He couldn't stop looking at the vast array of knowledge arrayed before him. In many ways, it reminded him of home.

IC: Rail - Cauldron

"Weapons," he said flatly. "My old ones, to be specific. If I'm dropping my disguise, it would be best to switch back to the tools I'm more familiar with as well."

Pulling the chest out of the ground, he unsealed the lid, eventually removing his crossbow, his knives, and his pair of Tiger Claws before stripping himself of his current armament and placing them inside. A moment later, the container was once again deposited in the hole, only to once again be covered in the dirt and the rock that once hid them from view.

"And now that I have them," he continued, returning to his feet as he did so. "All I need to do now is switch back to my original colors. Then the hunt can truly begin."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Doubt

Doubt had grabbed a book on Panrahk abilities and combat.

Noticing a few Rahks by a map, he hoped that Tesla wouldn't distract them.

IC Flabbergaster

Finally reaching one of the side entrances, and having a few unintentional hearty drinks in the ocean, he was back indoors. He sat by the door for a while, breathing heavily, before he tried to shrug it off and walked down the hall.

IC Frog

Frog glared at what turned out to be Dakilik. "Where are we headed this time?"

IC Vaalku

Unconsciousness had claimed him, waiting for his waking.

IC Moonlight

Too... Painful... Eeurgh...

Standing seemingly fine, the small Rahk had been ignored so far, until he fainted and fell into the middle of the infirmary floor.

IC:

"Do you feel it, Spindle?"

"Do you feel the agony, the pain, the recluse that you are?"

"Don't you find this insane struggle so amusing, or are you as weak as your form suggests?"

"Your anger betrays you, worm; you have no right to exist as a free being. I made you, I am your GOD. Kneel before me and do as I command!"

"I am the only thing you even know can think, and it's a shame you still show your face, you wretch! one more thought of yourself and I will have you ground to powder!"

"The turmoil of your existence shall now be adjusted to new authorities." Said the quite confident Makuta. "You will be sent to Corpus Rahkshi, a dreaded haven of nightmares where you will be whipped, beaten, scourged, and dissected until you are a bubbling mass! And then, you will learn to never think of yourself, and slave without question for the Brotherhood."

"Go. Over the rocky cliffs, under the freezing depths, and through the chaos to bring you crying and kneeling before Icarax."

A thin, white form clambered over the backside of Corpus. The door creaked open, seemingly trembling to have to make contact with such a horrid thing. Or was it horrid?

Spindle slowly winded down the halls, up to a room marked 'Gym'.

OOC: Flabbergaster and Spindle open for interaction.

IC Percy:

Corpus Rahkshi! A sweeping castle of excitement and learning!

My name is Percy, and today I finally made it to the illustrious Corpus Academy.

My sister goes here, too. Her name is Catatonic, but she goes by Kat for short. She's the best Rahkshi EVER, and I wanna be just like her. She doesn't know who I am yet, but I know a lot about her! She's had all kinds of adventures, and made all sorts of friends.

If I'm lucky, I might just get to meet them, and maybe even make a few friends of my own!

With a whoop of joy, I fly down to the entrance, stopping just outside the two open doors.

Theres a vacuum Rahkshi closeby, but he's not Kat, so I disregard him for now.

My sword is strapped to my back, and I speak up excitedly for all to hear, "Kat, I'm gonna find you!"

Edited by Chumpu

IC: Draco

I brood over the topic of the Loyalists silently as I walk down the halls. What could I do? Truth be told, I didn't know. The only way I could prove I was not some incompetent brute was through the assignment. I continue walking, not focused on the path in front of me. So, I don't see that I am on a collision course with a rather small Rahkshi (Percy)...

IC: Malattia

Ah... I take the hand, and pull up Tear. Doing so requires extraneous use of muscle, due to my weakness. I let go, and back up, panting. I karzing hate this bloody serum...

IC: Mortsia

A thought occurred to me after the message- Why do I not have a personal cave, filled with pieces of literature that I can retreat to when Icarax is in a bad mood? It would be perfect.. Except I needed shelves. Wood would be hard to get...Why not have them made out of stone? I needed a carver for that... With that, I set out around the school, in search of one.

IC: Vitesse

I sit down after grabbing my gruel, and start eating.

IC: Spezia

"Let's hope." I say, watching my roast.

OOC: Vitesse and Mortsia OFI.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Illusive - Matoran Settlement.

It was sundown, and no one else had showed up since the obnoxious one's arrival. I doubted anyone else would show up, so I'd just have to make do with what I had here.

I turned away from them and looked out over the ridge, down into the settlement. Roughly two dozen Matoran in total, by the looks of it. Their tents were scattered in a rough semicircle around the entrance to their mine, with a big central campfire set in the middle. Most of the Matoran were in their tents or gathered around the fires, with a handful of guards scattered around the outside, and a pair of snipers up in a small wooden guard tower. 

With heavy cloud overhead and no moon in sight, most of the Matoran held torches or lightstones, making sneaking up on them a tad more difficult, especially given the abundance of weaponry the group had - Zamors, Rhotukas, Midaks, Kanoka, and more. 

I turned to the others and gestured to the settlement. It was time to begin. Hopefully they'd remember that the point of this exercise was to take at least some of these Matoran alive... 

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom Ruins. 

Even as night fell I continued digging, pulling out a motley assortment of body parts and piling them beside me, then tearing away the flesh and muscle to expose the shining white bones underneath. 

And then the fun part: putting them all back together again.

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

Continuing on through the school, I reached the infirmary and sat down, not making any effort to hide, or to draw attention to myself. Most of my injuries had healed of their own accord, but I decided it was worth taking the time to let a professional check me over. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Tear - Infirmary

At last, her eyes left the injured Rahkshi and turned to Malattia, wide and pleading. "O-okay," she stammered, "T-take me to the 'dormitories.'"

Call turned back to the Vorahk at those words and glanced at the indicated villages. Karz, there were a lot of them. It could take a long time to find the right one. What would happen if they were too late? "You mentioned a cliff," Call pointed out. "Is there a... topographical map anywhere?"

IC Doubt

This... Was too interesting.

Doubt tried as hard as he could to focus on his book, but he couldn't stop thinking... Why a cliff? and where were they going?

Noticing he was about to drool on one of the pages, he quickly wiped his mouth and intently stared at the book, which did nothing at all to help.

• Upvote 1

IC: Vlad / Library

"Probably..." murmured Vlad, turning to the shelf of maps behind him. "Somevhere here..." Political maps, trade route details... there, one marked 'TOPO.' He snatched it off the shelf, unfurling it next to Revenge's only to be greeted by a confusing web of lines and numbers. "Ah... ist zis zer sort of think you vere thinkink of?" he asked, hoping his companion understood the map a little better than he did.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Call didn't answer, but his eyes narrowed as they scanned through the lines, tracing them back until he found the tiny Matoran numerals. He knew they represented relative elevations, and he knew what a cliff would look like. Now where...

"There!" he enthusiastically burst out, and his finger shot to indicate the village. He seemed to suddenly remember where he was, and he visibly shrank a little and smiled shyly. "My... Makuta taught me a little about geography."

IC (As Carver): *Okay, this school is built from a regenerating rock and I can't carve a single thing in it. Where am I going to find a normal rock?* The rahkshi of disintegration wandered out of the school towards the causeway, unaware of where he was going.

OOC: Open to interaction

Bikraata's post has been deleted due to Click saying I was godmodding.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC--Nyarl--Rendezvous point

This one was a Rahkshi of few words--really no words, at least so far--but the gesture was clear enough. Nyarl swiftly calculated a path and slipped down the slope, his silence, dark color-scheme, and erratic movement concealing him in the gathering dusk until he reached the edge of the village. There, he crouched low to the ground, hidden until the time was right to strike.

IC--Beat--Halls

With one last shout of "FOOD, C'MON!", Beat ran back toward the gym.

IC--Sepulchral--Refectory/Halls

Sepulchral’s mind was made up. Some proper nourishment would do him good, he could read just as well in the gym as here, and the brief walk would give him a chance to mull over the information he had already taken in. Ignoring his half-empty bowl, he rose and made his way to the door and down the hall, books once more tucked securely under his arm.

IC--Shrapnel--Causeway

As Shrapnel landed once.more at the base of the causeway, she noticed someone wandering more-or-less toward her from the direction of the school, seemingly rather frustrated. She approached him, hiding her caution beneath a friendly smile. "Hey you look....upset, I suppose. Anything I can help with?"

OOC: Shrapnel interacting with Carver.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

A small whimper escaped Call as he tried to hide his pain. It was alright. They didn't know how much he hurt; they couldn't be blamed if their gesture of kindness hurt him. "There's another problem," he said with a wince. "It's going to take us a while to get there. Your friend chose his village well."

IC: Illusive - Mining Settlement. 

I switched to flight mode, flying high up and over the settlement. On a night like this, with the clouds obscuring the moon, it was unlikely that any of the Matoran below would be looking up, and my level 1 powers made it unlikely that I would be seen even if any did. 

Nearing the settlement, I angled low, pulling out my net guns and firing at the two lightstone-rifle toting Matoran up in the tower, catching them both by surprise. I landed a moment after they did, the force of me slamming into them rendering the two ensnared guardsmen unconscious before they could cry out for help. 

The brief scuffle didn't seem to have drawn any attention, so I picked up one of the rifles - charged up and ready to fire - and searched for a target. I spotted a pile of crates near the mine entrance, which, judging by its proximity to the mine and the way it was distanced from the fire, presumably contained the settlement's supply of explosives. 

Perfect... I took aim, paused for a heartbeat, then fired, sending a searing shard of light lancing through the air towards the crates. It slammed into one, punched through the side, and...

I turned away, dropping the rifle and shielding my eyes as a blinding fireball erupted, throwing the camp into chaos. 

Hopefully my companions would have the sense to take advantage of the distraction I'd so kindly provided for them. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Nyarl--Village

Now.

Nyarl slithered from cover, his waving tentacles helping him blend into the dancing shadows. As a frantic Matoran raced toward the fire, those tentacles lashed out, wrapping around his head and throat, cutting off his air. Nyarl waited a few seconds after his victim had stopped struggling, then relaxed his hold. Removing the Kanohi to prevent any possibility of escape, the mutated Rahkshi left his future slave lying in the shadows as he stalked toward his next target.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"Hi," I managed, "You're Palma's assistant?" 

I smirked at that, recalling a time I'd thought I'd be level 2 forever. "It might be closer than you think." 

IC (As Carver): "You know where I can get some normal rock? This school is made out of a material that rebuilds itself and I can't find any normal rock." The rahkshi said with a sigh.

IC (As Bikraata): The rahkshi of two powers had flown down to the settlement after Illusive attacked the matoran in the watch tower. She took cover and waited for a matoran to pop out so he could brainwash it. After the fireball erupted at the mine's entrance, Bikraata watched a matoran armed with a light stone rifle and level 4 freeze kanoka strapped to her back rush out before lunging forward and punching her in the back of the head. *Bingo.* He was weighed down by the unconscious body so she had to return to her hiding spot. The slimy Kraata ejected from the faceplate and latched onto the matoran's kanohi Kaukau.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Dormirahk

Dormirahk smirked, but then frowned as they stifled a yawn. They were very tired now. They'd been up for quite a bit longer than they usually could, and the drowsiness was almost unbearable now. "Say, you wouldn't mind if I just... I'm really tired, so I just..." Dormirahk sat down on the ground up against the wall. They groggily took out their pillow, another yawn escaping them as they placed the pillow down. "I just need a quick nap... just a little... bit..."

"Icarax?" I frowned, "Don't you mean Tridax?"