Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Vyper - Hallways.

Of course... Information for information's sake. Not for any real goal, nor for any real power, despite what he seemed to tell himself. "Well, you don't need to know," I replied haughtily. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malattia

"That would be, if I'm not mistaken, our new headmaster, Icarax." I say a bit worriedly. Icarax was never up to anything good, and this time he was dragging the Rahkshi along for the ride. "I'm sure it will be fine." Somehow, I got the feeling things would definitely not be fine.

IC: Spezia

"Uh... I'm not sure if I grew any... I mean, if you want a tomato... Wait, nevermind. Have some strawberries." I push over a small pile of strawberries.

At this point, the roast is starting to give off an intoxicating smell. It was nowhere near done, but it was a sign. I lower the walls down, letting the smell spread across the gym... "Well, Icarax is gone, so we can cook freely."

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Tear - Infirmary

Tear furtively glanced around the room as if making sure no one was listening in. "Icarax?" she whispered fearfully. "He's here? A-and he... w-wants us f-f-for something?"

The stories Mother had told her didn't put any of the Makuta in a very good light, but it only made Tear fear them more. Almost more than Mother herself...

"Probably the next assignment. As for why he's hear... From what I've heard, it's a punishment. Not sure if he got caught cosplaying as a Toa or something, but... He's here." I say, trying to lighten the mood. It was clear that Teer was terrified at the Makuta. It was probably her Makuta... Or his? Theirs. That'll work.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"A-assignment?" Tear stammered. "W-what's that? I... I d-don't want t-t-to b-be assigned anything b-by Icarax." She hugged Haru tighter as her eyes began to overflow with tears.

IC--Beat--Halls

As Icarax departed, Beat winced at his announcement. Planning to slaughter more Matoran, no doubt. She'd make sure she was absent from that particular assignment, if only to avoid the same embarrassing indecision as last time.

She was suddenly reminded that it had been nearly a day since she had eaten. As much as she hated the thought of the refectory's noxious porridge, it seemed she couldn't avoid it any longer. But as she passed the door of the gym--Karz, something smelled delicious. Like actual food. She paused in the doorway, looking around for the source of the tantalizing odor.

IC--Sepulchral--Dorm

Sepulchral awoke feeling more.rested than he had in a long while. Deciding that he had devoted enough time to slumber, he rose and immediately went to work--namely, going through his books again, somewhat more closely this time. He would need to eat soon--most of his previous meal had been splattered on the wall of Lucid's sanctuary, after all--but he wanted to find the tomes with the most promise to bring along with him.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

"Hey there, don't worry. I think they are totally optional, so you don't have to get involved. As for what they are... I think they are just whatever the Headmaster wants us to do, so... They are all different." I try to reassure her, but I don't know exactly how. I'm karzing awful at any social situations besides talking and delivering zippy one-liners.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"I... I h-hope so..." Tear muttered. "I... I d-don't want t-t-to d-do what he w-wants... M-maybe I should g-g-go somewhere else... d-do you have rooms t-t-to stay in?"

IC: Tesla - Gym

She took her swords out of sheaths on her back. She wasn't going to use them right now, but she wanted to check how heavy they are. They seemed lighter than last time. She tried to use some magnetism powers on them, but she didn't feel any difference. "So," she said, watching her katana, "how does the gym work? Do we have to find a spot or something?" She put her katana back in sheaths and focused her sight on Doubt again.

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC Doubt

"No," Doubt said, "Any spot is fair game as long as nobody's occupying it."

Walking in, a set of stairs began creating in front of him, and he absentmindedly walked up them. "Also, a few things you can do here involve conforming the gym at your will." He stepped off of the stairs and onto a pillar, which he slid down and approached Tesla again.

"But, I'd say it's just for fun."

IC Grim- Library:

A mental summons. Odd. Normally the Porters delivered news of assignments.

Then again, this was an entirely different Headmaster.

In any case, Grim had found what they'd been looking for, and returned the book.

Concentrating, all his normal adaptations disappeared, leaving him a normal, if heavily armed, Rahkshi.

Then Grim adjusted the flow of his suit's self repair fluids, supercharging them and sending it where it was most needed first.

It wasn't much, and doing this, they had no other adaptations, but at the very least they would be fighting fit by the time Icarax needed them.

It had an added side effect of being so focus intensive that Grim felt the need to sit and stay until it was finished. Or at least until they decided to stop.

Perhaps it could be lessened with practice and more anatomical knowledge.

IC Burn:

A note! How terribly exciting!

... Matoran.... Attack a village.... Mindless servants....

Perfect. The last thing Burn needed was a bunch of unquestioning lackeys to command.

So of course, he grinned, took off his sunglasses, and made for the destination.

Tesla looked around gym to find a spot for her and Doubt. She found a pretty close one and both rahkshi went there. She summoned a large table with some melons on it. They probably weren't edible, but for testing sharpness of her katana they were good enough. She took her swords out of sheaths and sliced two melons, each with one katana. Right melon was sliced in a half, but she nearly missed the left one. "Well, that shows that I am right-handed," she said, focusing on another pair of melons.

IC (As Carver): The rahkshi of disintegration had walked into the courtyard. Signs of a fight were apparent as the flowers had been uprooted and some cracks in other ground could be seen. *Not much stone here. At least I can make my mark here.* Carver took out his tools and began chiseling the Kraahkan into a slab of stone.

OOC: Open to interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Snap [Gym]

She let the smile drop again, turning her head to the floor "yeah, you're probably right." Shortly after, Icarax let out his telepathic message, and left the gym. And, though the message was rather ominous, she was relieved when the headmaster disappeared into the hall.

She slumped down next to the pool, resting her legs from both the running, and the standing.

"well" she continued, "It is a pretty cool basin." She realized that was a pretty lame thng to say, shortly after saying it.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC (As Feka): "Now, we need a mould of some kind. Either that, or we make a case from scratch." Said Feka as he looked around. *Nothing from the gym can be taken apart...* The rahkshi of sonics looked at Footwork and Snap. "Got any ideas guys?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Vlad / Causeway, Halls

Icarax's mental message quaked through Vlad's mind as he landed, turning what might have been an almost graceful landing into a stumbling impact that the increasingly weary vampire could only barely manage to prevent from turning into a fall.

Scowling, he recovered his balance, and made his way inside the school, headed for the Infirmary. His wounds were half healed by now anyways, but Icarax had something nasty planned and it would probably be wisest to go into it fully intact.

OOC: Vlad open for interaction in the halls.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Uh... I'm not sure if I grew any... I mean, if you want a tomato... Wait, nevermind. Have some strawberries." I push over a small pile of strawberries.

At this point, the roast is starting to give off an intoxicating smell. It was nowhere near done, but it was a sign. I lower the walls down, letting the smell spread across the gym... "Well, Icarax is gone, so we can cook freely."

IC: Strurin

"Alright." He said. What can I do with Strawberries...

He then picked up a strawberry, and began Squeezing it, dribbling its juices over the Meat.

IC (As Carver): "This rock sucks!" Screamed the rahkshi as he kicked over a patch of ruined flowers, storming off back to his dormitory in anger. This entire school was made from the same rock that created the Mountain on Xia and unfortunately, that meant he would not be able to use his talents, a sad fact that quite frankly, him off.

IC Flabbergaster

Come on...

No use. He couldn't get up the coast of Nyhrah. Karz.

Well, might as well head back... Then again, the beach was rather quiet... He sunk into the sand, and enjoyed the fresh sea air.

IC Doubt

"Well," Doubt said, picking up his chain ball and swinging it a little to get in gear, "Whenever you're ready."

IC: Shark / Rain's Dorm

"I'm sorry," Shark whispered sincerely, lowering the silence field. It was utterly pointless, thoroughly silly, to say that now. It shouldn't even matter anyways... Rain couldn't hear him, and never would again. But despite the ridiculousness of it, he somehow had to speak the words.

Death was not the end, her sister had said...

There was other emotion to display, but it would have to be saved for later. Now... to business.

He appropriated two blank canvasses to wrap around his hands, to take the blood for them. Then carefully (almost tenderly; more so, you suspected, than was really necessary) the killer began to position Rain as if she had done the deed herself, clasping one lifeless hand around the knife's handle, shifting her on the bed to a believable position, and similar safeguards. When the job was complete, he folded the canvasses to keep the bloodied sides in, then tucked them inside his armor, hidden. He would dispose of them safely later.

It would come as no surprise to those who had recently encountered her that she'd committed suicide; she'd clearly been feeling depressed. The last person to see her alive, even Shark would profess when they talked in her room she'd seemed resigned, hopeless, sad. When he'd brought up the idea of going to the Gym for him to try teach her to improve her fighting skills in the hope that something like that might cheer her up and improve her declining self-confidence, she'd declined with the excuse that she was too tired and needed to rest. Worried for her, but unknowing of what else to do, he'd cracked open the door - 

and that was where the fiction began to collide with reality, for Shark cracked open the door and slid out, poking his head back around briefly to say, as if she were still alive, "Sleep well." Not out of a silly whim this time, but a very real necessity to maintain his fabrication as consistently as possible in case anyone happened to be watching.

And then he left the room entirely, and closed the door, and stalked off into the halls. Alone.

• Upvote 3

IC: Fíor - Dorm

For a moment there's blissful silence, but I can't ignore my fate forever.

Fate...what is fate? Does it even exist? I realise in a second that fate might be a concept that is more terrifying to me than any other...no free will, no choice, only things that will happen, and would always happen, no matter what you do. A life without meaning or motivation, a life where destiny is pre-ordained and so far out of the reach of mortals that you might as well not try. 

No, we'll...make our own destinies. We have to.

"Yes." i say, the strength in my voice growing. "We'll head there. Get your stuff, be casual about it. Have you got a satchel or something to put it in?"

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Nymph (Fior's room)

As Icarax's voice echoes through my mind, I sit bolt upright, the telepathic message jolting me out of my reverie. I look across at Fior quickly, alarm in my voice. "Did you hear that, too?"

IC: Malady (Hallways)

Finally, something to take my mind off him!

"Guess I can't really drop out of this one, then- even if I wanted to," I say with a smirk.

VBWj75sh.png

She nodded and sliced another pair of melons. She focused more on left hand, but she still didn't sliced it much better. As she was focusing on left hand, right melon was just softly scratched.

She turned back to Doubt. "Ok," she started, "but you will tell me what do I do wrong, rather than just bash me with," she looked at swinging ball, " that thing. Ok?"

Edited by Nik the Three

IC--Footwork--Gym

"Thank goodness. I thought he'd be here forever," Footwork muttered as Icarax swept out of the gym. He managed to keep himself from reacting too drastically, but his whole body was shaking slightly. He managed to give Snap an understanding grin, which should hopefully look less strained now that the unpleasantness was more-or-less over. He pondered Feka's question for a moment, then asked, "Well, you know more about this sort of thing than I do, but...is there any reason we couldn't just summon a mold from the gym, like we did the forge? 

IC--Nyarl--Gym/Halls

Nyarl carefully disentangled his tentacles from the cane as its owner lay unconscious on the floor. He supposed he ought to take the defeated Rahkshi to the infirmary, given the lacerations and nasty blow to the head his opponent had suffered. He wasn't dealing with some Matoran, after all.

Speaking of which...as he hauled his former opponent down the hall, he passed a poster hanging on the wall with the prominent heading: INFECTED MATORAN. His attention captured, he paused to read it. A few seconds, later, he was once again shuttling his inert cargo toward the infirmary, but he had already made up his mind to join up with the expedition immediately afterwards. He smiled at the thought; he had always wanted a pet.

IC--Beat--Halls/Gym

And there they were: two Rahkshi toiling over what looked like an improvised cooking pot, the container wafting clouds of mouth-watering steam. Beat slipped into the gym, debating whether to wait and see if they offered other students some, or be more proactive about getting some real food.  

I nod, my face pale. "Icarax?" I ask, but I already know the answer. "It's an assignment." I say miserably. "We either need to leave now, or..." Panic starts to rise. We haven't prepared. We...don't have enough time! We... "...or we can wait...I mean, the assignments aren't compulsory...or they weren't under Tridax, anyway...so we could stay here for a little bit longer...but..." Tridax's assignments were brutal, so I can only imagine Icarax's..."We need to make a decision!" It comes out louder than I anticipated.

Edited by OLISI

Kathok

IC: Nymph (Fior's room)

I put a finger to my lips gently- the signal to stop speaking. Head reeling, I shut out my emotions temporarily, and focus on what I'm best at: thinking. "Well..." I scratch my chin, thinking. "We should have a decent amount of time before the assignment. I can get my stuff quickly, and we should be able to go out over the Causeway without causing any suspicion." I mumble slightly to myself for a bit, before picking back up again. "We'll have to stay out of any villages on Nynrah, but we should be okay for food- we can either steal or forage." I wrap my arms around Fior, resting my head on her shoulder. "You see? it's not all hopeless..."

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Shock

Well, yeah. I stop dancing, and look around, embarrassed. With that, I decide to grab a bite in the Refectory.

I spot a Rahk eyeballing our food we are cooking. Well, that was good. "I'm guessing you aren't staring at us for our good looks. Food isn't quite ready, yet, but it will be."

IC: Leviathan

On and on I walk... A sign catches my attention. A strike on a Matoran village, for free slaves. Honestly, I could care less about the Matoran. Just one more thing I have to take care of. Although, perhaps they would serve useful in the long run... Why not check it out? I turn to exit the building, before reverting to flight mode, and heading there.

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC--Beat--Gym

"Oh, uh, no problem," Beat replied, a bit embarrassed that the chefs had spotted her loitering around. "I'm just glad someone is trying to do something about the food here." She paused a moment, considering. If they were planning to share, it couldn't hurt to ask..."Is there anything I can help out with?"

IC--Nyarl--Infirmary/Halls

As he reached the infirmary, Nyarl saw that the nurse was still as busy as ever, so he simply deposited his sparring partner on the nearest unoccupied bed and slipped out as silently as he had entered. He backtracked to the announcement and double-checked the location before heading for the exit, turning his disk over and over in his hand.

"I...suppose..." I think for a second. "But...we won't be able to get to the South immediately...we'll need somewhere to stay before that." Another thought occurs to me. "And we'll need maps - I'll go to the library on my way for the Causeway." My heart is pulsing rapidly, apprehension building inside me. We just need to get away first, then we can think about away to where...

Kathok

IC: Vlad / Halls

Vlad's path crossed Rahkshi after Rahkshi headed towards the Causeway, the opposite way he was going. He didn't think much of it, until he discovered why they were headed that way.

The poster.

"VHY ZAT..."

Spouting insults either too angry or incomprehensible to record, he ripped the poster from the wall in a rage, tearing it in half, then those in half, again and again and again, a veritable shredder in his rage. Even when it was reduced to no more than a papery snow he was clawing at, hurtling remains of the obscene invitation at the wall, at the floor, at anywhere, flicking fibery flakes off his armor, swatting them out of the air -

- but realized that he'd come too late, for others equally evil had embraced the poster's message, and that in killing the enslaved Matoran, his only lasting accomplishment was inciting Illusive to destroy more innocent lives! -

- and suddenly crumpled to a helpless, hopeless, heap upon the floor, head in his hands as the stream of insults was replaced with a stream of tears and his body was wracked with choked, miserable sobs.

• Upvote 3

IC: Malady (Hallways)

Finally, something to take my mind off him!

"Guess I can't really drop out of this one, then- even if I wanted to," I say with a smirk.

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

"Unlikely," I agreed. "I imagine Icarax will expect everyone to participate." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Bullseye and Toxin/Icarax's Office

"Icarax is approaching."

Bullseye woke up and saw that Icarax was indeed returning from whatever he was doing. Both brothers looked at each other and approached the headmaster.

"Excuse me, headmaster, but I was wondering if you've received a Lerahk suit for my brother here. Tridax had already sent for one earlier in return for us doing some tasks that we willingly did for him."

OOC: Gulp.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17