Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"It was still there about five minutes ago," Kaboom replied. "Say, there were maybe three other students just kind of milling around outside it. I bet if...all of us cooperated, we could tear that sucker down before whoever's inside can rebuild it."

IC--Nyarl--Gym

Nyarl had not been idle while his opponent was burning, however. He had been busily plotting a method of attack, calculating angles and trajectories that beings limited to a comprehension of simple three-dimensional space could never hope to grasp. And as the smoldering Rahkshi sent his cane darting forward, Nyarl moved, a series of dizzying, elusive motions that took him behind his enemy. Wasting no time, he activated his sleep power as he drove the tentacles of his right hand toward his opponent's back.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Vlad's brow furrowed with anger as a deliciously detestable Illusive sat, tauntingly producing an infected Kanohi. But as he waited on Palma he turned his gaze away, attempting to ignore him. It didn't matter anyways that he still had masks, all the Matoran nearby were dead, free from the blight of cruelty sent their way by fate and Rahkshi.

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

Sitting here, letting my anger and adrenaline fade, I felt the first tendrils of exhaustion begin to envelop me. Palma was busy, and my injuries weren't bad enough for me to be bothered waiting for her to finish. I needed to rest. 

Smiling sweetly, I placed the mask on Vlad's bedside, and left, headed for my dorm.  

IC--Kaboom--Halls

"It was still there about five minutes ago," Kaboom replied. "Say, there were maybe three other students just kind of milling around outside it. I bet if...all of us cooperated, we could tear that sucker down before whoever's inside can rebuild it."

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

We said nothing, just continued walking in the direction of the gym. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Subject

Karz. I panicked. He couldn't see me through the box....I couldn't use my sign language. I wished so much that I could speak. I tried so hard. I knew how, something was just holding me back. I gagged, and spat, trying desperately to speak. It was agony. 

Until eventually

A rasping noise came from my throat.

"He would have......killed me anyway." 

IC: Vyper - Hallways. 

I turned towards the newcomer, pulling my cloak back around me. It seemed to have fallen open without me realising, a mistake I would berate myself for later. "I had them modified." A simple answer, not giving away too much. 

IC Optis:

"Amazing. Did you do this yourself or was the work commissioned? If the former, was the craftsman located near this school?"

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Vyper - Hallways.

Questions and follow-up questions, without so much as pausing for breath or waiting for me to respond. This rahk was desperate for information and knowledge, but for what purpose?

"That's my business, not yours," I replied coolly, "Why do you want to know?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Malady (Gym/With the Loyalists)

"Uhh... what?" I say to myself, seeing Subject writhing in the box and hearing, just faintly, his words. I walk over to the construct, crouching down next to it with my ear pressed up against the wall in an attempt to hear in case the supposedly mute Rahkshi spoke again.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Malattia

I was about to reply with a witty retort, when Grim spoke. "Wait. When did that happen?" I ask, unsure.

IC: Mortsia

A voice. I roll back off the dummy, landing on my feet.

"I am simply training.

I must keep vigilant and sharp,

Else my demise life will fling.

So I train with soul and heart."

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Tear - Hallways

Tear whirled on Grim, one hand resting on the hilt of a knife. "No, Tridax is the headmaster. I've heard all about your wretched school and its even more wretched leader."

IC (As Maron): "Must you speak in rhyme? I swear, one of the Makuta is bound to make it a crime." The rahkshi replied, copying Mortsia rhyming scheme since it sounded funny. "And where is the armory I might ask? Or are you preoccupied with your task?"

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Tear met Grim's glare evenly, and then a hint of a grin came to his face. "Serves him right," he scoffed. "The great terror of Corpus Rahkshi sent packing with his tail between his legs. How pathetic."

IC: Mortsia

Rule one of speaking to me: Never insult the way I speak. I flex my claws as a warning, staying silent. The rage is evident.

I stay silent during this exchange. Icarax, Headmaster? This would be bad...

IC: Spezia

I walk into the gym- and Icarax is there. Great. This could... Complicate things.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

OOC: This is an edit of the last Karzfire post.

IC: Karzfire

Karzfire sped around the pillars, seeing nothing. Rain wouldn't have just left the fight for no reason, he must have still been hiding. Where? Karzfire had no idea. The stormy, cloudy weather didn't help; in fact, it worsened it. He kept looking, trying to keep his guard up in the miserable weather.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Grim:

Grim's eyes narrowed.

"If you truly think so, why not kill one yourself? Surely, with your abilities, a being with no real power as you say, should be but a trifle?"

It was a clear challenge, though Grim recognised he was hardly in any state to be fighting now.

Idly, he wondered how His own Dark Mistress would react to such delusions.

IC: Rain - Causeway

He was getting closer to her. The time to act was drawing nearer...

...except Rain had no idea what she was going to do. She couldn't fight him, not now, but maybe a well-placed knife could let her get away...

She carefully drew the knife from the cliffside and prepared a gust of wind to propel it. All this power usage was beginning to wear on her.

For the first time, Tear's head tilted downward in a show of humility. But he was not acknowledging Grim's supposed superiority. "I asked the same question of Mother once. She told me those that stood in their way were only swept away by their greater numbers. The best thing to do is to watch and wait for them to destroy themselves. But that doesn't mean I have to like it."

IC Grim:

Grim gave pause to that.

"Perhaps. Still, it will do you no good to say such things around this place. As for why Icarax was chosen, I do not know. Mistress Gorast seemed... Amused, so I would guess it was some form of punishment, a theory supported by Icarax himself referring to it as 'babysitting'.

Grim frowned. They did not enjoy the thought that they were considered less than.

But then.... In a manner if speaking, they were, weren't they? Created from the Makuta, but not of them.

They shook their head. Such thoughts were dangerous.

Tear smirked defiantly. If there was one thing his Mother had taught him, it was how to hate the other Makuta. He wasn't about to give in to yet another herd Mahi. And Grim's words were only proving his Mother's points.

IC--Kaboom--Halls

Kaboom followed alongside his fellow student, pondering. This guy seemed awfully terse for someone who had twice as many mouths to talk with. Apparently, it would take more of an effort to establish any significant rapport--but it would be more than worth it if he could get a reliable ally for his trouble. "My name's Kaboom, incidentally," he finally interjected into the silence. "What's yours?"

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Hallways.

"I'm Ignis," we spoke, "she's Glaciem." 

"I can speak for myself just fine, you know..."

IC (As Maron): *Time to back off now.* Said the rahkshi as she found a door. *The armory must be there.* She quickly walked away from Mortsia, feeling glad that she didn't seem to lash out like Tear did.

• Upvote 1

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Vlad's gritted his teeth and remained silent as his nemesis deposited one trophy of his kills beside his bed. Curse him and his cruelty! And the other Rahkshi for theirs! And the Makuta for cultivating such violent, dark natures in their children! And the world, for letting all that happen!

Yes, life really tended to suck.

But at least his plan seemed to have succeeded - Illusive had given up waiting on him, and headed off somewhere. Or so it appeared. Now the vampire would wait in here just a minute or two, give Illusive ample time to be far away assuming such was his intention.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Fíor - Dorm

I make sure to close the door completely, soundproofing the room absolutely. I sit on the end of the bed, gesturing to the solitary stool for Nymph to sit on, him being the guest and all. My nerves are on edge. "How are we going to do this? Where will we head?"

Kathok

IC: Nymph (Fior's room)

I frown, mentally poking my brain as I scramble through my mind, churning over information and discarding other tidbits of knowledge as I furiously work away at the conundrum of where to go. "Well," I begin, half-distracted. "Most civilised places in the universe aren't exactly... remote enough to stop the Makuta from finding us, if they even want to- we aren't exactly what they were looking for among the new breed," I continue with a wry grin. "Still, if we were to escape, I'd head for the Southern Islands- next to no civilisation, which is good, and far enough from anywhere that Bitil and Chirox couldn't care less about them." I grimace slightly.

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

My fingers twitch slightly.

VBWj75sh.png

IC Burn:

Ah, Corpus Rahkshi. A place of learning, discipline.... And suckers.

A whole castle of dopes and dorks ripe for the picking.

Burn giggled to himself as he flew along.

He could tell this place was going to be a lot of fun.

Burn set down at the end of the pillared path, pushed open the doors, and yelled out gleefully for all to hear, "HELLOOOO CORPUS RAHKSHIII!"

OOC: burn open for interaction.

IC: Shock

a voice. Well, it seemed... Kind of obnoxious. Like me. "HEELLLOOO RANDOM PERSON!" I say back to them, a futile attempt to forget revenge for a moment.

"Corner, now." I whisper. With that, I head to the neares corner, thankfully vacant. I start to summon some walls, but slowly, so Strurin could make it in.

OOC: Shock interacting with Burn.

Edited by Akai Zaza

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

"Well... You've pretty much seen it all, minus the dorms and infirmary. Speaking of which, I might want to visit that. I have some... Supplies I need to pick up." I say, thinking. I needed more pills, but I also wanted to ask Palma about something.

"Alright... What do we want to make, then? A stew, steaks... How about a pot roast? That would be good." I say, thinking. If only I had brought some sauces...

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

IC: Vlad / Infirmary

Now the vampire would wait in here just a minute or two, give Illusive ample time to be far away assuming such was his intention.

IC: Illusive - Dorm.

Dropping my weapons on the floor, I locked the door and slumped down on my bunk, rolling onto my side so I wasn't crushing my still-sore spines. My mind was already churning with ideas on how to get revenge on this scum.

This was actually going to be fun.