Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

Man... that guy was a jerk.

Coming from you, that really means something. 

IC: Illusive - Matoran Settlement. 

I'd landed high up on the ridge, concealing myself with an illusion as I spied on the encampment below. There looked to be twice the number of Matoran than I'd initially anticipated - perhaps refugees from Phantom, or extra guards hired on after word of what happened got out.

As well as that, the group were considerably better armed than what I'd thought they'd be. While very few of them had weapons in hand, most of them were within reach of a Cordak or Zamor, with a handful of skyblasters and lightstone rifles scattered among them as well. 

The sun was beginning to creep down towards the horizon; campfires were being lit. Soon, hopefully, some more rahks would arrive to join me, and we'd go to work. 

IC: Exxan - Entrance.

With the setting sun to my back, I could see my shadow stretching out before me as I made my way towards the gaping maw of Corpus Rahkshi's main entrance. Here we go again...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC--Nyarl--Gym

The way his opponent was yanking his tentacles around was extremely uncomfortable; Nyarl was just thankful that their articulation wasn't as finite as fingers would be. While some of the incoming tentacles collided with the improvised block (thankfully managing to avoid impaling it on their blades) several more made it around and continued whipping toward the enemy's face--in addition to the fact that Nyarl’s entire body was barreling toward him.

IC--Kaboom--Gym

Kaboom eyed Burn as the other Rahk sauntered off, annoyed that the fight had ended before he could blow the guy to fragments. Wasn't even a good ending, either; the violence just sort of petered out almost before it started. He would definitely keep an eye out for a chance to whack the guy, though, both as a possible way to make good with his allies, and because he had annoyed Kaboom so extensively.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

IC (As Bikraata): "Thanks for getting us here, brother." The Kraata of rahi control said cheerfully as she landed far away from Illusive, expecting to see a rahkshi when she got to the ridge. The rahkshi of two powers strolled towards his position and stood there, waiting for the rahkshi of illusion. "What a waste of time." The male Kraata snapped. "Didn't you want a matoran before we got here?" The female Kraata replied.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

IC: Tesla - Hallways > Gym

"Really?" she said smiling at Doubt, "that'd be great!" And they both took shortest way to the gym. "I was never in gym actually. Last time I tried my katana was when I took them in armory. They are not actual katana, but they look similar. They are shorter and lighter. I guess using two swords... I might use only one at once."

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Snap [Gym]

He was right, she couldn't afford to break down like this, she had to... regain composure. had to... collect herself.

She tried her best to force her face into her usual casual grin, but in the process just mae it look incredibly pained, like she had some kind of abdominal bleeding.

"R-Right, Better?" she stuttered, asking about her expression.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

IC: Tesla - Gym

Tesla walked into the gym and looked over Doubt's shoulder. "This seems nowhere near good," she whispered to Doubt with frowned face, "in fact, I don't want to get any troubles, so we better go to the courtyard after all. Don't you think?"

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

IC: Shark / Hallways

"It... involves... Kaboom," Shark explained euphemistically. They were currently in public (if deserted) hallways, after all, and any intelligent killer wouldn't go stating their intentions outright where they might be overheard. "I was thinking we would stop by your dorm, where we can plan in private."

He stopped at the door he knew to be Rain's, gesturing for her to enter before him, both out of businesslike politeness and the fact that she would have the key.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I nod. "Good to know." 

IC: Nymph (Fior's Dorm)

Well, this is awkward...

IC: Acinaces (Infirmary)

Slowly, I regain consciousness, only to find my throat aching badly. In the act of trying to squeeze out a "What happened?" I discover that speaking now hurts. 

This is #####.

IC: Mu (Hallways-->Gym)

The situation with Eps having been defused, Mu now made his way to the Gym. Ignoring Icarax- how could a mere Makuta compare to the might of Omega?- he made his way over to the far side of the cavernous space and conjured up a large group of practice dummies, which the small Rahkshi then began smashing his way through, making sure to bend his spoons back into shape each time they became bent.

OOC: Mu and Acinaces OFI.

Edited by Chandra Nalaar

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Lucid / Courtyard

Lucid sat immobile for a moment, watching as Rain and her intimidating finned boyfriend stalked out of the garden, and then staring into the empty space where they had been. Foolish Rain. She was completely unaware of the fact that her violent ways would someday turn against her.

A moment passed, and then Lucid turned back to tending the garden, silent for the moment despite the nearby Diode's presence. She of all people could sympathize with the Rahkshi of Electricity's appreciation for the tranquility of this theoretically quiet place, and would be loathe to ruin it for him.

IC: "That would be a fair assumption," Johmak confirmed, "We are a smaller operation than the Brotherhood, we have not got resources to burn as they do. If we are going to devote time and energy keeping you off the grid, it is practically a necessity that we see some benefit from doing so. Otherwise our efforts elsewhere will suffer and we will be the worse for it. Our initiation for you would be fairly simple."

Six diamonds, clean cut and gleaming, manifested in her hands, pushing out through the other silicone shards Johmak was made of.

"If you are still interested, that is."

IC: It was a tough process, but with Palma's expertise at work Char was clearly and visibly getting better, as organic tissue began to reform and metallic armour started growing back into shape.

IC: Excecution done, Icarax began to stalk back to his new office.

Do not wander too far, he advised...everyone, really. Telepathy really carried. I will have business for you all shortly...

Edited by Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rain - Dormitories

"Oh, of course," she purred maliciously. Rain searched around her armor for the key before drawing it out and sliding it smoothly into the lock. With the door open, she drifted inside without waiting for Fins.

For a moment, the familiar surroundings enveloped her. Paint buckets across the floor, some with dripping brushes dangling out, some with daggers, and still others with half-completed projects. And then there was a great mural coating all four grey walls. The image it presented seemed to defy all logic, the purest form of creativity and boredom released on canvas. Great oceans cascaded over magnificent falls, turning into fine mists that writhed through the dark jungle. Dark, powerful clouds lurked over the window, sending their torrents down upon towering cliffsides, while on the other side glowed a sun so bright, Rain almost had to squint at it.

But as her eyes came back around to Fins, she tried to hide her ecstasy. It was easy with the sudden awkwardness that fell over her. She had never shown this to anyone...

IC: Shark / Rain's Dorm

As he entered, Shark allowed the room to take his breath away. More for the benefit of his relationship with Rain than an actual appreciation of the art, of course. But, given the incredible splendor of the room, perhaps not too much more.

"...Your room is glorious," he managed at last, after an interval of silent awe carefully calculated for a realistic and characteristic duration above exaggerated, obvious flattery.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

For a moment, Rain didn't dare to breathe. She knew exactly how Fins would feel, and she was trying to be okay with it.

But as it turned out, she didn't have to worry. She saw the same brilliance she felt whenever she stepped inside. "Really?" she gasped softly, hardly containing her joy. "You... really like it?"

IC Kat:

I looked at the others, then turned back to Johmak.

"What did you have in mind?"

Not total agreement, but showing a willingness to play along. For now.

IC Grim-library:

It was a short search that brought Grim to the section dealing with Rahshi anatomy and processes.

Cracking open the rarely used book, grim began scanning the pages for anything pertaining to how Rahkshi healed naturally.

IC Diode- Courtyard:

They... Actually left.

Well, except the RainbowRahk.

I frowned. It was Her fault, too.

"Why are you still here?" I asked indignantly.

IC Burn-Hallway:

This place was Boring with a capital B.

But at least there was no shortage of people to make fun of.

Like that tree dude from the gym. Burn hasn't acknowledged him at the time, but it was clear that the guy had some sort if issue with the Burn-Meister.

Only time would tell.

Idly, Burn stuck a foot out and tripped a Rahkshi as they passed by, giggling as they fell flat on their face.

OOC: Burn and Grim are open for interaction.

"Really," Shark replied. He had taken note of the joy in her voice at his approval. Even accounting for her obsession with art, it seemed perhaps rather excessive for enjoying praise from a mere business partner... Was she too falling into the trap? "It's so vibrant, it has such depth... It must have taken ages. It's a masterpiece."

Still taking in the marvelous landscape he seemed to have stepped into, as if unable to tear his eyes from it, he casually touched on one of the knives left laying around the room. "Mind if I examine this?" he asked politely. "It may prove integral to my plan." He obviously wasn't done discussing the mural, if she wanted to continue; it was just allowing for this brief intrusion he could be getting on with some of his work at the same time.

"Oh... sure..." Rain said absently as she took a seat on the bed. Even as her eyes passed over the art, her hand instinctively found paints and brushes to continue working.

"Trying to find peace here in the garden," Lucid replied. She did hope she hadn't caused enough of a disturbance to be seen poorly by the other quiet Rahk...

Shark too took a seat on the bed, beside Rain.

"I'm afraid I have a confession to make," he admitted, solemn and... apprehensive? Surely that could not be, Shark was unflappable. You knew you had to be imagining it. Then again, despite this knowledge, you might also nervously contemplate what really dark secret could possibly have Shark unsettled...

And even then, perhaps you would have been surprised.* For deliberately but almost awkwardly, he placed one open empty hand carefully on Rain's shoulder, and gently turned her to look at him. Her art could come later, definitely. Then quiet and solemn, maybe somewhat ashamed, the slightest bit regretful, and a still more impossibly minuscule amount nervous, the definitely heartless murderer declared, "I fear I'm falling in love with you."

*Though maybe not really if you'd been paying any attention to him lately.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

She dropped the brush, leaving a long streak of tangerine paint down the wall. Her head suddenly swiveled around to face him, with a face reflecting confusion and shock. Her whole focus was on him now. "Y-you... what?" she whispered.

Edited by Click

IC: Excecution done, Icarax began to stalk back to his new office.

Do not wander too far, he advised...everyone, really. Telepathy really carried. I will have business for you all shortly...

IC: Glaciem Ignis - Gym.

That doesn't sound good. 

Nope.

IC: Malady (Hallways)

I nod. "Good to know."

IC: Sliver - Hallways.

I was about to respond, when the headmaster's telepathic message made its way into my mind. "Excellent..." 

IC Kat:

I looked at the others, then turned back to Johmak.

"What did you have in mind?"

IC: Era - House of Grossh.

I remained quiet, waiting to hear Johmak's response. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Strurin

Strurin heard, or thought, or something like that, Icarax's Message.

"Hey Spezia, you get that too?" He asked.

IC: Blade

Blade got Icarax's Telepathic message

What is the business this time? Murdering more Matoran? Leveling a country?

I for one, am up for both.

Shut up.

IC Diode- Courtyard:

I shrugged.

" 'sokay, I guess."

I wasn't really mad at her...

"Sorry I yelled... My... I'm Diode."

Impossibly electric blue eyes looked up at Lucid, hiding the weariness.

Never mind the fact that I had scarred stubs, rather than full spines...

That would be an uncomfortable story if she asked. Maybe I should lie about them?

IC Doubt

Doubt pinned against the wall as Icarax came out of the gym

Another assignment? After operation bloodbath he wasn't too sure. But he could use it to his advantage...

"No... Let's stay here. He's gone, and any information he may have to give us may help in us leveling up. Since he didn't tell people he'd have them come to his office, it seems like he'll be returning."

He passed a grin to Tesla. "And when he does, we'll be ready for any assignment he has." A bit of grief was hidden behind Doubt's eyes, barely noticeable.

At least she wasn't angry or offended, but -

Someone else?

He really shouldn't be so disappointed. This, this whole stupid thing, just went completely against everything he'd ever been. But without realizing it until now, he'd been hoping against hope - idiot! - that once he revealed his feelings for Rain, she would reveal that they were fully reciprocated.

And he knew that if she did, everything would be so much more difficult. But he couldn't help but ask, in a hopeful voice no more than whisper, "What... about... me?"

"Don't worry about it," Lucid forgave Diode understandingly. "I go by Lucid. (A few people used to call me Hnoctofathrael, but I asked them to stop.)"

If Diode was worried about having to tell an uncomfortable tale, she needn't be. Lucid's world held far stranger things, and one spineless Rahkshi was really nothing all that intruiging. (Strictly speaking, even within the conventional perception of reality it wasn't even unique.) And even if she was curious, she certainly wouldn't pry. Personal, possibly painful details like that were usually best revealed voluntarily, or if someone needed to get it out for their own sake, some gentle guidance.

• Upvote 1

Rain sat back against the wall, carefully avoiding scratching the mural with her spines. She thought she knew what Fins meant, she just wasn't sure how to answer. Up to now, vagueness had been enough.

"Well..." she said at last with a deep sigh. "He's gone now. I still don't know if... he ever felt the same. And y-you know... we make a good team. I feel like I can... count on you. Maybe even trust you. You've got me out of a few situations, and you really know how to... do what you do."

Another sigh. "I... I guess I'm trying to say... I... I might be falling for you too."

Why was it so hard to say those words? If she had just one more chance with Squishy, she wouldn't be able to hold them in. But something here felt... wrong.

IC: Shock

Business? I hope it's show business... Cause there's no business like show business... Without realizing it, I start dancing...

IC: Mortsia

I stop my training. Business? That could be bad... What would Icarax do? I did not like the possibilities...

IC: Draco

Perfect. Something to take my mind off of my dilemma. I walk back to the gym, Necrosmith out, ready to train. With that, I start slicing through dummies in silence, focused on the task at hand.

IC: Spezia

"Yeah... Business, eh? Wonder what type." I say, unfocused. I was too deep in thought to care. "Okay, so we could... Do I have any flour?" I start digging through my bag...

IC: Malattia

I was about to turn to Palma, when I heard the message. Ah, this is bad...

IC:

In the back of the Refectory, in the darkest corner of it, I sit, my face turned downwards- But not unobservant. My eyes are focused upwards, a predatory gaze, completely disguised- my specialty. No one that I saw was worth the trouble- yet. Perhaps as time went on, I would expand my pool of... Candidates. I stand up, and emerge from the darkness in my full form- a massive Rahkshi, terrifying and hard to not notice.

OOC: Leviathan and Mortsia and Shock OFI.

Edited by Akai Zaza

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Shark / Rain's Dormitory

In an alternate universe, Shark couldn't do it.

There had to be, he knew, some alternate universe somewhere in which, instead, he put his arm around Rain and held her close. Then she hugged him back, and then he was really inescapably trapped, and for a time, there was bliss. And when they left the room later they were together an unstoppable force of death to all who opposed them, bane of all but each other. Or at least, they were, until some cunning opponent managed to use their love against them, and then blinded by passion they both made fools of themselves with pathetic self-sacrifices that left them to die in each others' arms. Ultimately, it would only prove that all love would eventually fall, but even at the end that Shark didn't care. He had lived out his days with his love at his side, and had decided that was really all he could ask for.

But thankfully or tragically, for better or worse, this universe was to be different.

This was the universe in which Shark sighed contentedly and yet somehow sadly, activated a silence field to muffle any unsavory objections or screams, and without hesitation or warning plunged Rain's knife towards her neck.

• Upvote 7

There was no struggle. No frantic cry for help. No plea for an explanation.

The knife did its work expertly. The small blade penetrated the layers of paint so carefully crafted, slicing through armor and then flesh.

As she fell, the spurting wound added her life's blood to her life's work. Her long, delicate spines raked and broke against the cold stone, its facade of peace and freedom forever tarnished by the terrible scene.

Her eyes flickered once, one last gaze for the one she had called a friend. There was no question in it, just... resignation, as if she had always known it could only end this way.

A few choking breaths, and then she was gone. The weak link; the one thing a perfect killer could not tolerate: love.

• Upvote 5

IC: Bonegleam - Phantom-on-the-Water.

After weeks of cowering quietly in my room, I'd finally decided to emerge. The ashes and rubble of Phantom-on-the-Water... strewn with bloodied bodies and broken bones... they called to me...

I had little choice but to answer. 

Creaking and clattering across the Chirox Causeway - strangely reminiscent of a toothy maw - I entered the village's ruins, breathing in the sights and smells of chaos and decay. A massacre. Beautiful. I began digging through the rubble, searching for more pieces to add to my collection...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

IC: Tear - Infirmary

The commanding voice that boomed through her thoughts shook Tear right out of her reverie. Any progress she had at coming out of her shell was quickly reversed as she tucked back into a ball on the pillow with Haru at the center. "W-who was that?" she asked fearfully. "W-w-what are they t-t-talking about?"

IC: Vyper - Hallways.

Questions and follow-up questions, without so much as pausing for breath or waiting for me to respond. This rahk was desperate for information and knowledge, but for what purpose?

"That's my business, not yours," I replied coolly, "Why do you want to know?" 

IC Optis:

"I want to know because it is another thing to know. Along with the idiom "knowledge is power"."

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi