Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Phogen: Idle hands were the tools by which Phogen often found herself working, and this was no exception. Having no access to the Vorjak's Ninth, the derahk contented himself with one of the Matoran's more famous sonatas, as played on the simple chrome staff he had resting on his lap. He balanced the staff on his knees, and struck the two tuning fork ends with his finger. Both produced the same, even tone. Then, with repeated small taps, the sound began.

The sound was as phantasmic as her Matoran voice, but in this case it helped. By modulating the sound coming off the tuning forks for frequency and pitch, she was able to place the burden of the actual sound production on the percussive staff, and simply change the sound coming from each side to produce the music. The effect was an otherworldly, ethereal sound. The sonata she chose was equally surreal, so as the strange tribute to Vorjak would not be in poor taste.

To Phogen's small delight, a very small fraction the crowds passing the Actors Pit seemed to agree. Six widgets was a meager sum, but the pride of being paid, or at least viewed, for the quality of his work was payment enough. It compensated for the missed opportunity of the concert to garner a small degree of attention from strangers. Still, he waited for the throngs passing out of the theatre to bring out his kinsmen, this idle activity losing its novelty with increasing rapidity.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

IC: Raith - Halls

"Agreed, let's go." I reply. "Nice to have met you...Deadeye." I continue, heading for the Refectory.

IC: Torch - Halls

"Well, Shock, maybe we should just risk goin' ta Nynrah." I say. "The flamethrower is in an uninhabited area, so I think we'll be fine. I can hardly set fire to this corpse of yours without Trusty, can I? Matches don't work that well on rahks, I find."

Kathok

IC: Shock

"Alright!" He yelled to Nightmare. He then said, "uninhabited part, eh? Sounds grand." Shock smiled cruelly.

IC: Vitesse

Vitesse realized that her emotions may have gotten ahead of her. The talk with the small Rahk proved it.

She calmed down, killed her emotions, and returned to her closed off self. She called out for Scoops to follow her, then headed for the Library.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

IC: Counterpunch/Doublecross/Crawler

I replaced Punch's conscience and took control.

"My fault, too? Please. Enlighten me."

~Counter. Don't do this. He's going through the stages of grief. Right now he's angry, and will blame anyone.~

That gave me an idea.

"In fact the one you really have to blame..."

~NO. DON'T DO THAT.~

"...is..."

~You don't know what'll happen.~

"...yourself."

~...You son of a brakas.~

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Nightmare

Nightmare found the infirmary once more, entered it, and Plopped himself down on a Bed.

Lets see... To-Do list,

Find a Smith

Monopolize

Burn Literahk

Monopolize some more

Bathe in Riches

IC: Sanu

Sanu's eyes Creaked open, but it was dark. Very Dark, His back hurt too. 

"Aww! Did no-eyes Kill me? Am I dead?" He said "Ugh. No. If I was dead my back wouldn't be hurting. I'm alive, Refectory Slop is still probably Terrible." He tried standing up but it Hurt "Ow my foot!" He yelled, before falling again. "oh right. Still Broken."

IC: Shark / Visorak Wilds

Karz, the Turahk was good. In a fluid movement she escaped him, lashed out at Silver, and regained her sword.

Shark began to circle once more, gesturing to Silver to move in the other direction. They had to press their numerical advantage, and this could best be done, he decided, if they struck from opposite sides.

IC: Jayar / Actor's Cradle

Jayar nodded in agreement with Hoto's praise for the music. At her question he then explained, "They're all headed outside."

She suddenly frowned. "...What's wrong?" he asked.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Visorak Wilds

He wouldn't admit it, but Caoutchouc was having the same doubts as Fang. He was adrift in the deep, dark sea of dread (terribly unpoetic, I know) with an iron weight around his ankles. The slightest jostling of his position, one of relative safety and sanity would unbalance him and he'd fall. Dragged down to whatever awaited him.

His breathing quickened, he swallowed hard, his throat dry. Bending to grab one of the many conveniently located hardwood branches in the area, he took a single step forward. Then another. Achingly hesitant of conflict. At the very least he could distract the smaller silver rahkshi from Kat, right?

...but close to it

IC: Torch - Halls

"Let's go, then!" I say to Shock, heading for the Causeway.

OOC: As I said, I'll be away until Sunday so feel free to bunny Torch coming along with Shock - try not to progress the journey/arrival too much, though. Cya on Sunday, guys :D

Kathok

IC: Hoto - Malebranche 

It was probably nothing. No reason to wonder or feel guilty. Surely, Phogen had come in afterwards, and just taken a seat in the back away from them. It was so hard to worry about her when Jayar was so... whatever it was.

"Did... Phogen come in?" she asked carefully.

IC: Fang - Visorak Jungle (Team Backstab)

Fang sat back against a tree and tried to make his conspicuously pearly armor very small in the underbrush. He didn't dare fight, but Cao could handle it. They had fought that... creature on Nynrah together and returned alive.

And if things got bad, perhaps he could muster up a plasma blast.

IC: Shield

Shield looked up at Punch. "WHAT did you just say?" He walked right up to him. "It's my fault that he tried to get us out, and save our lives?! It's my fault that you killed him by transporting him in the most dangerous way?!" Shield asked, his eyes narrowing.

"Oh..." she sighed.

It sounded like Phogen wanted to come... did she not understand? Or... did Jayar scare him off?

Well, with the quiet murmur of conversation and movement covering any specific words, and Phogen far away, maybe he would be willing to talk now.

"Wait," she said, tugging back on his hand. "You've been... acting so odd since Phogen came back. And... I want to know why. If it's... something you haven't told me, or... some real reason why we should stay away... I want to hear it. I've been trying to figure out some possible explanation, but nothing makes sense. Maybe... if I remembered..."

Sontiri had been something painful up to now, but she also realized it had been the one time she was closer to him than she ever had been. She had been inside his mind, feeling everything he felt... and now she couldn't even remember it. That thought was almost worth all the pain Sontiri bore.

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

Keeping low and quiet, using the shadows of the night as cover, we edged closer to the end of the Causeway. As usual, there were numerous Matoran guards on patrol. With the moon hidden behind the bank of dark clouds above us, the only source of light was a small campfire the guards had set up, and the lightstones clutched by a few of them.

I nodded to the others; it was time to strike. And remember, we want them alive. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Punch/Doublecross/Crawler

"Godkarzit Counter!" I shouted as I immediately took control. Counter's equally narrowed green eyes turn to my calming blue. I hoped that by trying to talk less angrily and more peacefully, Shield will calm down. I stepped back first of all, hands in the air. What Shield needed right now was to be alone and I was an impediment to that.

"Now Shield. You're right. It wasn't your fault. Counter was just being a little bit feisty, but there's no time to be arguing. We gotta go back to get Alpha, our team member, and try to find that flag. We'll, or rather you'll, give Root a proper burial when we get back. You may actually stick around so Suvak doesn't go and toss his body out."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC Vaalku

Vaalku decided to respond. "I thought you were trying to prevent people from becoming knowledgeable about that. Going to the Gym would just be an invite for them to come and watch."

He had found an interesting part in the book about a instrument made out of a large hook of metal and some metal strings. It seemed simple to play.

IC: Revenge-Library

Revenge rolled his eyes.  "You think I didn't realize that? Besides, barely anyone is here."  He turned and grabbed Rider.  "Come on, lets go."

IC: Booger-Hallway

Booger continued to search for Xara.  He saw a pair of Rahkshi conversing.  He wiped his nose with his hand than went over and tapped (Xara) on the shoulder.  "Excuse me!  Do you know where I can find Xara?"

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Xara - Hallway.

I raised one of my eye ridges, regarding the newcomer sceptically. This had to be a joke, right? I was silver, covered in spikes, and had lightning bolts etched into my armour. There was only one rahk in the entire karzing school who looked like that.

"I'm Xara," I growled, violet eyes flashing with anger, "who are you and what do you want?" 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Fingers? What the karz are you on about?" 

Jayar sighed. He'd already tried... the result had not been so pleasant. (Not immediately, anyways.) But at her request he would try again.

"I have heard the whispered stories of her scheming nature. Her disdain for morality. These stories... somehow they ring true to me. I fear that she would use you, use me, use anyone to further her goals. For all are but pawns, the world is her game. And as long as keeping these pawns happy serves her purposes, she'll keep them happy... But the moment she stands to gain from inflicting pain upon them, I fear she would turn on any of her so-called friends in a heartbeat. All this... all this is why I don't trust Phogen, why I'd rather stay away. I know it's not... easy to understand..."

If she remembered, would she comprehend? Would facing the horrible memories be worth it to recognize the danger in Phogen?

"...but you don't have to force the memories. I don't want to see you in pain..."

"I don't know anything about your fingers," I frowned; was this some kind of late April Fool's day joke prank? "Besides, if looks like the stumps have already been healed. Palma won't be able to reattach them even if you did get them back." 

Her head fell to one side as she listened. Though she really tried to understand, it was painfully obvious how skeptical she was of every word. 

"But... have you met her? You're not even giving her a chance because of stories... Phogen wouldn't do that..." she stopped herself with a sigh. "I'm sorry, I said I would listen..."

IC: Illusive - Causeway.

Keeping low and quiet, using the shadows of the night as cover, we edged closer to the end of the Causeway. As usual, there were numerous Matoran guards on patrol. With the moon hidden behind the bank of dark clouds above us, the only source of light was a small campfire the guards had set up, and the lightstones clutched by a few of them.

I nodded to the others; it was time to strike. And remember, we want them alive. 

IC Poly:

We nodded, bringing our arm up and priming a rhotuka. It whirled with a sickly green light, then launched, landing squarely On the campfire, the energy blast snuffing it out, as the Matoran surrounding it clasped their stomachs, bent over as waves of intense nausea washed over them.

One vomited from the effects.

We smiled, our attack had given our allies the chance to move in swiftly and without resistance. 

Karz, the Turahk was good. In a fluid movement she escaped him, lashed out at Silver, and regained her sword.

Shark began to circle once more, gesturing to Silver to move in the other direction. They had to press their numerical advantage, and this could best be done, he decided, if they struck from opposite sides.

Jayar nodded in agreement with Hoto's praise for the music. At her question he then explained, "They're all headed outside."

She suddenly frowned. "...What's wrong?" he asked.

IC: Silver - Visorak wilds

I deftly dodged the kick and, heeding Vorjak's instruction, moved to flank the red Rahkshi. Oh, there was Stretchy...

I shook my head. Best not to get distracted, but I'd still keep an eye on him.

IC Kat: I kept most of my attention focused on the big one, he was my primary threat. The smaller silver rahk Was fiesty, but not very effective. I eyed them both, as Cao stepped into the clearing.

"Be nice if we could wrap this up quickly, we have bigger Ruki to fry," I said off hand.

"Boot camp?" I frowned. "Look buddy, I don't have a clue what you're on about." 

IC: Illusive - Matoran Guard Camp.

I broke from cover, slicing down one of the Matoran who hadn't been caught in the blast with a decisive strike from Serpent-Fang. I pulled out my net guns - the weapons Silencer had made for us long ago, and caught two of the downed Matoran, then whirled to....

...a kanoka caught me square in the chest, and I found myself covered in a shell of ice. I went down, and the Matoran leaned in close, prying open my Kraata case and stabbing at me with a dagger. I squirmed out of the way and latched onto the blade. 

They raised the knife once more, not realising in the darkness that they'd missed me. I flicked myself off the knife and clung to their mask, hoping to blind them long enough for one of my allies to come to my aid. 

Instead, I felt power begin to seep out of me, and the Matoran stiffened, then relaxed. I dropped off the mask and looked up to see that it was now blackened and pitted, overcome by the power of shadow.

It took a few moments for the full realisation of what I'd done to dawn on me. I'd infected the Matoran's Mask! 

Edited by Locus

This was starting to get annoying. "Look, I have no idea who took your fingers, or why they did it, and frankly, I couldn't care less," Moreover, I wasn't sure why the mysterious mutilator had told the guy to come to me.

Unless they'd expected me to cut him up some more? It seemed they'd have to be disappointed as well. 

"I swear, there isn't a sane person left in this school...." 

IC: Counterpunch/Doublecross/Crawler

I resumed control.

"Wrong move."

I easily caught his fist.

"Is this what Root tells you to do? Is this how one becomes a hero. A hero should listen and know not to let emotions get the better of them."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Kat was focused primarily upon him. Very well. Silver would have to be smart enough to use this to his advantage. He could deal with Kat for while as long as time didn't do that weird thing again.

As for Shark, with a deft juggle he switched his weapons between hands, Faithful now in he weaker left and the unnamed blade in his right. The Silence Rahkshi's field of negation was still in effect, robbing the opponent of speech with intent merely to annoy her in addition to the obvious advantage of preventing any sort of moralizing speech for Caoutchouc.

Because Shark suddenly turned and lunged at the rubberrahk instead, sending a vicious horizontal swing of his huge unnamed sword at the uncharacteristically timid warrior. In this state, he could likely be broken without even being struck, and this was just Shark's intent.

Hoto's doubts were only to be expected. She wouldn't be the same Hoto if she would give up someone she saw as a friend for such flimsy evidence as he presented. It all fit together so nicely in his head...

"And I said I'd give her a chance... and I haven't, really. So I, too... am sorry. I guess it's not easy for either of us..." He paused a moment, reluctant to invoke memories gained through Sontiri. "But in a way I have met her, as much as you have... and it just doesn't convince me..." Sigh.

IC: Venom and Liar - Causeway (Matoran Camp)

Venom leapt from behind cover, delivering two quick strikes to the heads of two seperate Matoran, smiling as they fell against the dirt and were rendered unconcious. Liar licked his thumb, checking the direction of the wind as a Cordak round flew past the Rahkshi of Anger's arm, but before she could turn around to deal with her new opponent, his razor-disk was fired from his launcher, slicing through the trunk of a small tree which proceeded to land on the threat and pin her against the ground as it ricocheted off of a rock and returned to him.

"Fight your own battles!" she hissed as she rushed off to engage some of the others still left standing.

"You're welcome, Your Highness!" he shouted back, drawing his Scimitars and tripping another potential captive before going in for the knockout.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shock

Shock walked out of the school, following Torch. He looked, around, hoping no more spies popped up on him. Nothing. Shock casually strolled/ hopped across the causeway, hoping that Torch was behind him.

Edited by Wielder-of-Shadow

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg