Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well, Exxan had his little face-off agaisnt Fang. It ended with Fang murdering a chair and storming off in a rage. Green and Love Gurahk are in the kitchen experimenting on the food. There was a nasty battle in the gym where The Twins took on Metal and Toxin - we'll call that a draw. 

I think that roughly recaps everything important-ish. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Urgh, so many new posts. But good news: for those of you hoping for an artsy club to emerge, I have one in planning. It just requires a LOT of writing to start it off, which I'm working on. Once that's done it should roll smoothly.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Well, Exxan had his little face-off agaisnt Fang. It ended with Fang murdering a chair and storming off in a rage. Green and Love Gurahk are in the kitchen experimenting on the food. There was a nasty battle in the gym where The Twins took on Metal and Toxin - we'll call that a draw.

I think that roughly recaps everything important-ish.

I wonder how Glass will ask LG for relationship advice...

Well, Exxan did, in regards to getting Phogen. LG gave surprisingly sound advice, strangely enough... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Twins are probably fine. I can just say they got healed, and have them leave. They were sort of talking with Phogen; that's the only reason I haven't ICed them leaving yet. But I do have a question: would it be hypothetically possible to build up a resistance to Lerahk poison if one were to repeatedly expose themselves to it?

Because a certain silence Rahkshi got his butt handed to him by a Lerahk, and he'd like to avoid having to go through that all over again. 

Dangit. I guess I'll have to find another use for all of that poison Silencer collected.

Maybe I'll spice up the food in the refectory... :D

Silencer has the poison, not Exxan. Apart from being on the same team during the previous assignment, the pair are not really associated, in spite of whatever Fang seems to think. And I was kind of joking about poisoning the food... it's pretty nauseating without having to add any Lehrahk venom. 

I think I have an idea for when Omega finally picks sides. It will probably involve Exxan yelling at him to PICK A SIDE.

I can see that happening. I'm weighing up whether to have Exxan talk to Phogen about ti first, or confront Omega directly. 

Silencer has the poison, not Exxan. Apart from being on the same team during the previous assignment, the pair are not really associated, in spite of whatever Fang seems to think. And I was kind of joking about poisoning the food... it's pretty nauseating without having to add any Lehrahk venom.

Lerahk venom might actually make it taste better.

On a random note, if you guys ever want to refer to my characters by their species name, call Abyssium a kraarahk and Anubissium a tesrahk.

Tes- as in Tesla? Noice.

Yes indeed, Tes- as in Tesla. Glad somebody noticed that. It was either Edison or Tesla, and since Tesla actually did chain lightning-like experiments, I figured it was appropriate.

• Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Darn you GMT, making me sleep while everyone else is having an interesting discussion! And yes, unlike some others, I do sleep :P

Click (from like ten posts ago [see sentence above]): Yes! Someone else who actually reads the matoran dictionary :D I had no idea such another person existed :P For the prefixes, I've been doing a mixture of stuff, but using the mask names quite a lot (for example, Snake is a Kaulsirahk). In one of my more recent posts, I referred to a Plant Control rahk as a Bomaurahk (as in "Bo" + "Komau"), although alternately  that could be  Komborahk or even a  Maukoborahk :P Also, Snake dislikes the Makuta, so despite his bad first impression, he and Fang might just get along .Probably. Maybe. Possibly. Well, there is a chance, at least :P

EDIT: Wow, that was a lot of  :Ps

Edited by Sil

Kathok

OOC: I thought you said the Abyss was a secret organization set on escape. If anything, Fang will end up exposing it.

The Abyss is not a secret organization. But it has a secret level. The public level is simply an organization to help each other improve. Learn more, train and become better at fighting, help each other in sticky spots, help newbies adjust to Corpus Rahkshi, etc. But there is an organization within the Abyss that is dedicated to escape. Make sense? 

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

That makes sense, though Fang doesn't want to escape. He wants to prove to the Brotherhood he and all the other Rahkshi are no longer servants. He will not quietly slip away.

Thanks, Ultron. Did you see the bit about her hearing? Being blind, Hoto has sensitive audio receptors and being that close to a sonic blast could be bad for them.

So, reading through 2 pages, Fang and Revenge better keep their mouths shut about their personal views around Siren.

Like I said, you can try to stop him, but he would tear you apart. Exxan wasn't questioning his way of thinking, just trying to get answers, so Fang didn't get enraged at him.

Edited by Click

In other news, the battle of the bands/talent show was a legitimate question. So far only Hubert has responded positively. If there isn't any actual interest, then I'll leave it ti lie; if enough interest is drummed up, however, Power/Ultron said he'd bring out Suvak to help run it. =3

I WILL DO IT! My French horn shall MURDER ALL. Plus, I could help plan after me and Poly's fight to the death.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Think after I see Hoto in the infirmary, I'm gonna get that Leg of Doom for Dodge. Ultron, if you could post what it is when I get it, that would be awesome.

That's funny. I was thinking of going to the same Matoran to get some Kanoka disks, but I figured Kat would be busy helping Hoto.

Speaking of which, would Omega like to come on a little adventure? It might get a little... sketchy over on Nynrah.

Methinks a Palma post for Metal would be nice, considering his arms got torn up, his throat got roughed up, and he has two hefty stab wounds through his carapace. Once he's patched up, I'll have him hobble on over to Suvak.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Also, is Hoto gonna be okay, Click? Seems to be a little.... Off.

Her hearing is still weak, and she's a bit disoriented. The concussion doesn't help, but Palma fixed her up. It will just take her a little while to recover fully.

You know what Omega needs? A good night out with Fang, out on Nynrah, and a chance to prove he isn't worthless. I'd imagine that the Ghosts wouldn't stand up to a full army of Rahkshi, but two or three might be a different matter... :D

Who said a decision has to be made? Phogen wouldn't be opposed to Omega visiting Nynrah. Fang won't be doing anything against her, just grabbing some supplies. Just some friends hanging out. :D

Fang does notice when someone is willing to stand up for him. Probably the most clear example is when Omega came to warn him about Exxan. He may not trust easily, but if he sees something that shows they are willing to help him, he'll return the favor.

I'll have Fang peek in the Infirmary after talking to Vaalku. Come along if you feel Hoto can stay alone for a bit.