Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I'm just imagining all their bows combining into this one unstoppable monstrosity of an uber-bow....

I'm picturing a handheld version of that double bow from The Hobbit. That would be awesome.

Dang, I dunno. I like both the Triple-R (Raptor, Rider, Revenge) and Mega-Archer (Raptor, Bullseye, Vector) Kaita ideas, and I really don't know which one would work better. I guess Raptor already knows Rider and Revenge, unlike the other archers. Give me some time to think it through.

Go with tripple-r, they hang out with each other and have different powers, making it stronger.

• Upvote 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Dang, I dunno. I like both the Triple-R (Raptor, Rider, Revenge) and Mega-Archer (Raptor, Bullseye, Vector) Kaita ideas, and I really don't know which one would work better. I guess Raptor already knows Rider and Revenge, unlike the other archers. Give me some time to think it through.

I'm going to make an assumption that one Rahkshi could be part of two different Kaitas. You could go with Rright now, and then you can form the Mega-Archer Kaita Arrowhead later. Either way, both are really good ideas.

What's more interesting as a Kaita is one made up with Poly, Punch/Counterpunch, and another Rahkshi with multiple personalities. Imagine the many voices that would be said and all the personalities that would have to agree to do a single action.

Imagine a Kaita that had Hoto in it. She'd see for the first time in ever.

That might be cool to see.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm going to make an assumption that one Rahkshi could be part of two different Kaitas. You could go with Rright now, and then you can form the Mega-Archer Kaita Arrowhead later. Either way, both are really good ideas.

What's more interesting as a Kaita is one made up with Poly, Punch/Counterpunch, and another Rahkshi with multiple personalities. Imagine the many voices that would be said and all the personalities that would have to agree to do a single action.

That Kaita would be crazy.

Crazy in the literal sense, too. 

That... was beatiful.

Go with tripple-r, they hang out with each other and have different powers, making it stronger.

We totally need the pet Kaita though. 

In any case, I have the night to think it over. Signing off for today, guys. T'was fun.

Crazy in the literal sense, too. 

That would be a Kaita of Torch, Deadeye, and the mad-scientist guy whose name I forget. :P

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Aww, that would be so nice. It would be hard going back though. Not that she minds being blind, but its a new experience that would be overwhelming for her.

• Upvote 1

I'm trying top think if any of my characters would work well in a Kaita. Currently, I think not, but what do you guys think?

Perhaps for some characters their ability to make a kaita is different from whether they would make a good one, they would have to learn to work as a team.  I can see Revenge and Raptor arguing if/when they fuse.

I didn't see this earler, but I can't imagine any Kaita that had Rahkshi with..... personalities would end well. It'd be crazy fun to write, but it would totally go off like a bomb, and likely leave all three mentally scarred.

If there was one more blind student, they could form a blind Kaita with Era and Hoto. That'd be fun.

In other news, something just occurred to me. In terms of assignments, Exxan is beating every other student. In the assassination assignment, he was the first (only?) student to defeat both his target and his assassin. Then his team won the Naming Day assignment.

Can he do it for a third time? Or has Exxan's luck finally run out?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That was meant to be a rhetorical question, Hub. I was trying to sound dramatic.

And no, Vahki. Please don't go blinding people. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I didn't see this earler, but I can't imagine any Kaita that had Rahkshi with..... personalities would end well. It'd be crazy fun to write, but it would totally go off like a bomb, and likely leave all three mentally scarred.

It could work, the three characters would need to learn to work as a team.  So the first few times it would not work, but if they stuck to it and did it more than once it could work.

I think two blind students is plenty, statistically speaking of course. We've got plenty of mutes as well. Perhaps a deaf Rahkshi? :P

Vector has a sort of disability. :P

I'm signing off for the night. Bye.

Here are MOCs of all of my Corpus Rahkshi characters, made in LDD, so they aren't perfect. Links to specific characters have been added to their profiles, but I thought I'd link the whole album here just for fun.  http://imgur.com/a/FIxbz Enjoy. 

Era and Exxan are the winners so far. Yay!

I really hate the fact that there are no Rahkshi parts at all in LDD. So I did the best with what I had.

It all turned out well enough.