Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Good policy. I like it. I'd better get my posts done quickly so no one accuses me of stealing ideas. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Gee, you guys never give me any time to respond! :P

But yeah, I changed his name because we already have Sil, who has a character called Silo in the official RPG, so that might make it a bit confusing.

You might want to edit the profile a bit then, because you call him Silo everywhere except the Name section :P

Oh, and reading through the posts it seems I need to point something out: Suvak said you needed to pick two of the options

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/?do=findComment&comment=817869

Exxan the nerd: first in, best dressed. I would expect nothing less for an assignment such as this. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kat, Fang and Omega are getting the snot beaten out of them by angry Matoran.

Suvok finally gave out the new assignment.

And Exxan is ahead of everyone already, simply because I happen to be a fast writer. 

What if we have similar aspects of someone else's idea before we read their post? Is it just honor system, or what? Also, once Anubissium is done, she can come help. This afternoon, shecan help Fang, Omega, and Kat.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Hey, how many Suukorak can be in a platoon? Also, someone asked this, but for the Prince, can we can upon the forces of the Brotherhood?

Also, what level is the Power Scream Rahkshi for scenario 1. And what is the level of intelligence for Frostelus.

Also, what army would Kalmah lead. I know he led an army of squids as his mutated form, but what did he lead in the campaigns of the League of the Six Kingdoms.

I need these details please. Details is how I roll. yo.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Well, the only character I have that could do well in this assignment is Fang, and he's currently unconscious under a Nynran street.

And congrats Omega! :) I just checked my inbox and got a similar message. :D

Edited by Click

Arctic, Frostelus are Motoran-level intellegent, if I recall. Also, you're welcome in terms of the platoon thing.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Hey, how many Suukorak can be in a platoon? Also, someone asked this, but for the Prince, can we can upon the forces of the Brotherhood?

Also, what level is the Power Scream Rahkshi for scenario 1. And what is the level of intelligence for Frostelus.

Also, what army would Kalmah lead. I know he led an army of squids as his mutated form, but what did he lead in the campaigns of the League of the Six Kingdoms.

I need these details please. Details is how I roll. yo.

I'm happy with Teclax's definition of a Visorak platoon. Point is you don't have thousands upon thousands of them. And staying on that scenario, Kalmah probably has all sorts in his army. Skakdi, rogue Toa or Matoran, whatever Amphibax is supposed to be, other members of the Barraki's individual species...Anyone they could hire from what I understand.

The wounded Rahkshi in #1 I would say would be level 6. 

As has been said, Frostelus are Matoran level smart at least. Thanks again Teclax :)

Hope that answers everything you needed to know

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So.... The playing field has been leveled. Phogen and Exxan are no longer the most powerful students in the school. Still the most influential, and Exxan still has the best academic record thus far, but with Fang and Omega leveled up, they've suddenly been promoted from minor nuisance to potential threat. Well done.

And with Squid being somewhat neutral, that means there is a perfect balance of level three students. It's almost like this was planned...

Thanks, but...

I still need to know whether we can call upon the forces of the Brotherhood for scenario 5, Ultron.

Technically yes, but you might want to be careful with how much you use and how you use it. You're just supposed to assassinate one guy, the brotherhood aren't going to appreciate it if you end up starting a war

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

This task is actually really fun. I get to explore each of my character's thought processes a lot more, to decide how they would deal with the given situation. 

Ah... if this is during the league of six kingdoms, Kalmah wouldn't have three eyes yet. Or be a Squid.