Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I actually can't wait to see what happens when we find Torch.

Will the hunters take him back to Exxan for democratic judgement, or shall they take justice into their own hands? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Chekquars found Punch, who was searching for Torch as well.

I figured Tube's limited mental capacity would have trouble with that one. :P Come to think of it, it's impressive they remembered Whakatio so well.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that Mahrika asked other characters of the players of Fang and Omega where Fang was, and neither of them knew him? :P Seems ironic in some way.

Edited by Click

Aww, Tube probably loves you too. Unless you try to attack Checkers, then they'll hunt you down and attempt to beat you to death with their homemade mace. :D

I'm glad Tube's lovable. They are so much fun to write with that innocent, yet violent, preschooler personality. :P

If you guys were gonna beat up Rider I was going to have Metal finish up his songs and come to save the day accidentally. Because Rider is his friend. Hopefully he wouldn't kick the door in Rider's face this time; last time they had a run-in in the Dormitories it didn't go well for Rider. X3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

What is wrong with you people? 

Aside from the obvious. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That was the obvious. I was referring to TOD and Dane's sudden inability to use proper grammar. 

Chekquars found Punch, who was searching for Torch as well.

I figured Tube's limited mental capacity would have trouble with that one. :P Come to think of it, it's impressive they remembered Whakatio so well.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that Mahrika asked other characters of the players of Fang and Omega where Fang was, and neither of them knew him? :P Seems ironic in some way.

At first, I was completely confused whether Chekquers was referring to SIl's Punch disguise or my Punch/Counterpunch. I do bold the personality that is mainly in control in their posts.

Also Rider won't get beat up. Hopefully. Punch/Counterpunch did find him first before anyone else.

I'm disappointed in Mahrika. When you're looking for Fang, first you listen for any shouting, and if the school is quiet, you check the Infirmary. That's generally how this goes.

• Upvote 1

They met briefly just before Fang talked with Exxan. Then he saw Fang talking Omega into going to Nynrah. Besides that, it was fighting the Twins.

I'm just wondering at what point Fang will come in with a life-threatening injury and Palma will just throw up her hands and say, "Won't you just die already?"

I guess Hoto's cheery disposition makes you forget she's had a rough life. And this gives me a chance to get back to her original bio.

Edited by Click

I'm disappointed in Mahrika. When you're looking for Fang, first you listen for any shouting, and if the school is quiet, you check the Infirmary. That's generally how this goes.

Haha! I'm sure he'll learn eventually. No, actually Mahrika saw him between Wreck the Halls and the Revolution.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

They met briefly just before Fang talked with Exxan. Then he saw Fang talking Omega into going to Nynrah. Besides that, it was fighting the Twins.

I'm just wondering at what point Fang will come in with a life-threatening injury and Palma will just throw up her hands and say, "Won't you just die already?"

I could arrange that, if you wish. :evilgrin:

As long as Exxan's arms get ripped off by Deadeye,  I'm happy.   :)

Good luck. You'll need it. At level three, Exxan now has the ability to blow objects away from himself. Deadeye is an object. 

Ergo, Deadeye will get blown away.