Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Kalmah is Raptor  confirmed. Minus the extra eyes.

And Mantis is Takadox. I swear I didn't come up with my two characters with my favorite Barraki in mind! :P No, seriously...

Ah... if this is during the league of six kingdoms, Kalmah wouldn't have three eyes yet. Or be a Squid. 

But that's what he's always been like on the insiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide!

I'm trying really hard to not read everyone else's responses so I can come up with something unique. Hoto should have some interesting solutions since she has a different outlook on life. :P Tube is... well, Tube. Hopefully Fang can come up with something, even if he isn't one for forethought.

Thanks, but...

I still need to know whether we can call upon the forces of the Brotherhood for scenario 5, Ultron.

Technically yes, but you might want to be careful with how much you use and how you use it. You're just supposed to assassinate one guy, the brotherhood aren't going to appreciate it if you end up starting a war

Oops. :P However, recalling Mutran's Chronicles, Vector could technically claim the attack was somewhat untraceable. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm trying really hard to not read everyone else's responses so I can come up with something unique. Hoto should have some interesting solutions since she has a different outlook on life. :P Tube is... well, Tube. Hopefully Fang can come up with something, even if he isn't one for forethought.

That's why I'm trying to do mine as quickly as possible. And as for Era... her solutions will be very interesting...

Maybe she and Hoto should talk strategy? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hey guys, sorry again that I haven't posted in three or four days. Again, got really sick and it wiped me out. Really didn't want to read through a bunch of RP. DX Could I get a recap since page 110ish, and is it too late for Metal to participate in the assignment?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Gukko Lord, you do realize telekinesis is moving objects with your mind, right? Not reading minds, which is telepathy? Raptor's plan seems to revive around the Steltian reading his followers' minds.

Nope. Too late. If he goes back and edits it, that's metagaming. 

And... ah... Arctic... a four armed Rahkshi, with compound eyes and wings? I get the impression that just aint gonna work.

Way too OP. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@Toa of Dancing: Fang and Omega also became the next level threes. Unfortunately. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

@Toa of Dancing The assignment is to write up a paragraph describing what your character would do for two of give given scenarios, described on page 113. Fang and Omega have leveled up after being mauled by angry Matoran on the mainland. That's about it.

@Roman/Gukko Lord He could have Raptor look over it and facepalm at his stupid mistake and rewrite the essay in another post.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

@Toa of Dancing: Fang and Omega also became the next level threes. Unfortunately. 

I have to admit, this is exactly why Fang went straight to the Library instead of the Infirmary. I just couldn't wait to see Exxan's reaction, and it was priceless. :D

I have to admit, this is exactly why Fang went straight to the Library instead of the Infirmary. I just couldn't wait to see Exxan's reaction, and it was priceless. :D

Word for word, that was pretty much my own reaction when I read that Fang had leveled up.

Exxan is just mad he isn't so special any more :D

no, it's more that his and Phogen's archenemy, as well as the little jerk who screwed them over to join that enemy, have both become powerful enough to pose an actual threat, rather than just being slight annoyances like they were before. 

The fact that Omega has been spending so much time with a guy who actively hates Phogen and Exxan makes it very hard for Exxan not to see him as a traitor. And when he finds out that the two of you leveled up together, that's going to be the final nail in the coffin. 

Alright. I've read the first post, and I see that Ultron said one paragraph. Is that a limit, or a minimum? I swear I'm not gonna write a full college-length essay on you, just wanting to know if I can write more than a paragraph if I see fit. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

So now he is not allowed to speak to his friends? Heh, no wonder Omega hates Exxan.

Omega is "being friends" with the guy who has, on many occasions, expressed outright murderous, destructive hatred for Phogen and Exxan. Don't expect help from them ever again if you plan on continuing that friendship.

Phogen trusts Exxan, and Exxan doesn't trust Omega. 

You do the math. 

Oh, yeah. I'm assuming that by getting rid of the four arms, she's now acceptable. Right?

Compound eyes gives you a huge advantage, though. You can see in multiple directions. I'm not sure, but that seems OP as well. Besides, how exactly would a Kraata wind up with compound eyes and wings in the first place? 

Also, just because they both leveled up together under the circumstances they were in doesn't sound traitorous. more...aliies of circumstance y.

Omega chose to leave the library to go find Fang. He then chose to fight by Fang's side, instead of leaving him to die, which is what Phogen or Exxan would have likely wanted him to do. It's starting to sound more and more as if Omega has already chosen what side he's on here. However, Exxan doesn't know about Omega leveling up yet, so I can't do anything without it being metagaming. 

Alright. I've read the first post, and I see that Ultron said one paragraph. Is that a limit, or a minimum? I swear I'm not gonna write a full college-length essay on you, just wanting to know if I can write more than a paragraph if I see fit. =3

More of a guideline, but closer to the minimum. I'm not going to penalise you for going shorter, and I'm not going to pass over something thats longer

And its the same problem as before Arctic, I don't really want a character having body mods that extreme just because. Something having five eyes or no eyes is kind of minor, and actually kind of reminds me of a few of the kraata stages, but wings and bug eyes is a no

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Maybe because Fang only started the mob to kill Exxan, not Phogen. 

Yeah, perhaps using the word kill in my earlier comment might have been a bit drastic. Phogen would have probably tried to help Fang, only to blackmail him into trusting her. Exxan's a bit more pragmatic than that. He'd have wanted Fang destroyed to avoid a situation exactly like the one we're having now, with Fang becoming an actual threat. 

No. He'll probably go to Phogen and make it very clear that he no longer trusts Omega.