Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Cause you're never offline.

Not true. I sleep for a good six to eight hours every night, usually from midnight to midmorning.

Most days I have 2-5 pages to trawl through when I wake up

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The pyro wears a mask. Duh. :D

A mask won't cover the rest of his armour. We will find you, and we will punish you. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Did Nato just become that one guy from Taken or what?

Dude, you set fire to our library. That's an attack on everyone. You. Will. Pay. 

And if I was the guy from Taken, I would've launched into a long speech about having a very specific set of skills and killing you and other excessively nasty, dramatic-sounding stuff of a similarly menacing nature.

So... is Jayar x Hoto the latest ship to dock in our harbour? 

So... is Jayar x Hoto the latest ship to dock in our harbour? 

To be honest, I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Sure, Hoto's grateful for the help and willing to help Jayar any time, but I'm not sure she entirely understands the concept of "love." She was pretty disconnected from everything while she was travelling, but she does understand kindness. Plus, she has a very youthful and excitable personality. Quick hugs and shy smiles just seem to fit right there. Maybe she loves him, maybe she's just trying to be kind back. We'll see how it goes.

Good point... everyone does seem to like Hoto.

In contrast, you have Fang, who is hated by roughly a third of the school, feared by another third, and aligned with the remainder. 

Exactly as planned...

Although who exactly is scared of Fang? I just thought he was kind of a thorn in Exxan's side, more of an annoyance than an actual thing to fear. I kind of had that rant a while ago about how Fang attacked Dodge and Exxan, and they both practically laughed him off.

Edited by Click

In contrast, you have Fang, who is hated by roughly a third of the school, feared by another third, and aligned with the remainder.

Caoutchouc just think a Fang, Omega and Exxan are slightly off their rockers... He is probably right.

Is the assignment still open?

...but close to it

Exactly as planned...

Although who exactly is scared of Fang? I just thought he was kind of a thorn in Exxan's side, more of an annoyance than an actual thing to fear. I kind of had that rant a while ago about how Fang attacked Dodge and Exxan, and they both practically laughed him off.

I was under the assumption that a lot of people have been avoiding Fang because of his temper. 

Caoutchouc just think a Fang, Omega and Exxan are slightly off their rockers... He is probably right.

Is the assignment still open?

Fang isn't crazy, just angry. Omega might be crazy. Exxan definitely isn't. 

Well, it is debatable. I prefer to call Fang "unstable." :P I half-wonder if he's bipolar or something. I just really wish I had a good friend that happened to be a psychologist that I could have read all my posts and they could tell me everything wrong with all of my characters. Because I'm odd like that.

The assignment should be going on for a few more days, last I heard. I hope Fang and Root will be able to get in on it.

As far as what's happened, we got a new assignment (check out page 113 for details), Nynrah is no longer safe as Fang, Kat, and Omega found out the hard way, Torch set fire to the Library and Exxan is running a manhunt for him.

Unfortunately, Squid happened to be sitting under the fire, and a bookshelf collapsed on him, dumping many flaming books and giving him no time to react. :P Nah, he's good.

Edited by Click

Yup. The calamari got cooked. Sorry.  :P

• Upvote 1

I just love Rider's reaction to Xara's, Vector's, and Shatter's current efforts. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I just love Rider's reaction to Xara's, Vector's, and Shatter's current efforts. :P

Really? Cuz it doesn't make much sense. In one post, he ran away down a corridor and around a corner the moment he saw them walking down the hallway. The next, he's hiding in his room somehow knowing exactly what they're up to, despite them being out of eye and ear shot. 

Really? Cuz it doesn't make much sense. In one post, he ran away down a corridor and around a corner the moment he saw them walking down the hallway. The next, he's hiding in his room somehow knowing exactly what they're up to, despite them being out of eye and ear shot. 

I just think it is funny. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

What Roman is trying to say is that Rider ran off away from his dorm and then teleported to under his bed.

He ran away down a hallway around a corner. How could he have seen anything? The next post was him hiding in his room. 

It doesn't make much sense, and there was nothing IC about him actually seeing what they were doing. 

Regardless, we're past that now. Let's just beat up Rider and move on.  :P