Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Thanks guys. Xara kicks down the door, tells everyone that "he's mine" and then everyone just completely ignores her, and fills the dorm room with so many extra people that none of you should realistically have any room to swing your weapons. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My understanding was that these dorms are built to comfortably accommodate one person. Yet now there's three of four extra people in there and they still somehow have the room to swing scythes and shoot stuff. Doesn't make much sense, really. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, they have the ability to coat themselves in plasma, which is generally thought of as being much hotter than fire. Unless they were going to melt themselves every time they used that power, they would need to have some kind of heat resistance. I'm not sure what else fire could do besides burn them.

Could burn up their air, knock them out from oxygen deprivation. Rahkshi still need to breathe, and if they haven't taken the precaution of holding their breath then a properly maintained fire stream could do the job nicely. I reckon that would work even on a fire resistance Rahkshi, their powers only seem to deal with the actual heat

7AOYGDJ.jpg

"Act like you did again and I will show you that medical knowledge lets me take you apart just as easily as it lets me put you back together." 

Palma just got scary. 

Quick question: what kinds of pets do you people's characters have? I've seen an Ussal and a Gukko. Was there anything else?

• Upvote 1

The medic with the giant caduceus-axe. Fear her. 

Hey arctic. Your in this? Cool. Resigning-up, and nodded out the unnatural rahkshi thing that I had going on. I just picture real life rahkshi to not be able to be the hunchback of notre dame. Edit: additions to gear and bio and appear.

Name: Dragonic

Variation: Is a Rahkshi of Electricity.

Level: 2

Gear: A special sword that Dragonic calls the Dragoncrusher. It looks a LOT like the new Tahu's magma board, but uh, only half of it, and it also does not have those flame pieces that are inside the sword. Also, it is bronze in color. Also has a flute that doubles as a blowgun in a belt at left hp, center, and the blowgun darts in a quick-release-eject quiver at right hip. In a series of pouches on the belt are small tools and some electronic devices, including a bunch of items as a portable repair kit, some distraction tools, and a thermal energy rerouter/plug-in.

Appearance: Dragonic is uh...different from other Rahkshii. He couldn't fly normally, so, his exo-suit was...modified by the Nynrah in return for Dragonic...lets not go into detail on what he did(It involves blood, energised protodermis, and a bunch of other things.) He gained the ability to fly, and his suit was changed from the usual Rahkshii hunchback appearance into a more upright form, in other words, Dragonic can stand up a little bit straighter. Nothing like the rest of the Bionicle world, with the exclusion of a more vertical Bohrok, and some types of Rahi. Also, his armor has dragon head shaped shoulder armor, and his head plate also looks draconic. Head plate also has a rebreather that helps for underwater missions that Dragonic created. And his armor is all a wierd shade of...green...It is 2 shades darker than pastel, but, well, it is also 300 shades lighter than pastel. No one knows how it looks that way. Armor also has golden tattoos in the shape of dragon heads all over it. Dragonic is also wearing a belt with numerous small pouches and a pair of equipment clips.

Personality: He is destructive, has a mental disorder that takes over his mind when he is about to go into combat, and he calls it "Blood-Driver", since all that he can do then is try and draw a LOT of blood. Has been getting control of it over time as he walked and swam to Corpus Rahkshii.

Bio:A warrior/technological genius. That's the best way to describe Dragonic. He wields a sword, cannot wield a staff, is only good with bladed weapons, He also has a strange fascination with draconic entities, like protodermis drakes, or the kanohi dragon, or any of the other Rahi that are...well, dragonic. He spawned somewhat...differently from the other Rahkshi. His tube malfunctioned, and he had to be manually inserted into his old version exo-suit. He lacked the ability to fly, as stated before, and he is a soldier, an artist of words, and, well, he also gives riddles sometimes...His favorite is: "Long and dark, quick as a flit, it dies, wherever we cannot go." Not many people can understand this riddle, and Dragonic...He sometimes says this weird poem: "I am The Demon In The Cage, Who ate and drank Madness and Rage. I am Pure Evil, oh yes It's True, I want to Kill You All, oh yes I do." Not even he understands why he says it. It just seems to be...instinctive is the wrong word here, but it works best. He can build anything technological, since he is Autistic, and the first rahkshii to ever be autistic. He theorized that other rahkshii spawned can be autistic, and has, with that in mind, asked the Makuta to spare any others and to let him know, so he can watch over them, examining how their intelligence is, and their reactions. He has decided on the word "Asberger" for smart autistic Rahkshii. He has invented many devices to help in combat, and has also designed rebreathers for underwater missions for Rahkshii. He is, most probably, one of the FEW Rahkshii that think, as he puts it, "outside the headplate", because of his ingenious devices. He doesn't have trouble making friends, and cannot easily manipulate someone outside of combat. He likes to jingle around in a hand something he found on the ocean floor: A unmarked, unblemished, water-damageless piece of metal that seems to glow sometimes, and it seems to help with his Blood-driver mode, helping him focus it better to be precise. He does not consider it a tool, at times, merely something that helps him in focusing his rage. He likes to write books that he says the stories come from other dimensions, which few people acknowledge, but those that do, he shows them the books and lets them read them a little bit.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

I'm looking for ideas for a pet for Era. Any suggestions? 

A seeing-eye Hapaka!

Maybe...

A gafna.

A rat? No thanks.

I always liked the Hapaka. It looked adorable in a really odd way.

Or you could have a Burnak. Baby Proto Drake, maybe, or some other flying Rahi. Seems like it could be effective at helping Era around.

I was thinking of a flying Rahi as well. My initial idea was a Lohrak, but I've PMed Ultron about it, and they're too big, vicious and smart to be a good pet. So any other suggestions would be welcome. 

A Skull Spider? Somehow, I don't think so. 

Somehow I don't think she'll be allowed a Klakk. Too OP. 

What about a Lava Hawk? A bird with heat resistance could always come in handy, especially in a school like this.