Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

To think that my poison's is being used to make you a weapon.

Blame Sidonas. He was the one who gave the poison to Exxan. I wouldn't have even thought of the idea if he hadn't done the whole stealing thing. And to think I was going to waste the poison by making Sidonas drink it....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He figured out the paint with similar observations, realizing that post-paint Deadeye was in fact Deadeye based upon his similar actions.

This is the bit I'm referring to. Did he meet pre-paint Deadeye and I just don't recall? Because I can't think of any other way he'd be able to recognise any version of Deadeye than post-paint

That quote of mine was poorly stated and irrelevant on my part, I apologize.

Let me try this again: All Shark knows is that there is a green-painted psychopath in the school, which is accounted for by Deadeye ripping off an arm. He need not know that it is the same Rahkshi as pre-paint Deadeye. That leaves the issue to be how he knows that post-paint Deadeye is painted and not normally green. I believe that this long since Deadeye painted himself that the paint is starting to show enough wear for an observant Rahkshi like Shark to come to this conclusion.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Shark would probably have been at the front of the crowd, since he was brought onto the stage by Tridax at the start of the whole thing. He would have made sure to keep a good vantage point, even if he did back off a little. And Deadeye collapsed after ripping off Zex' arms, giving Shark an opportunity to look closer if necessary.

...aaaaaaaargh...

Shark looks closely at everything. He files the knowledge away for further reference. If I stated everything he looked closely at, every Shark post would be, "Shark examined X. He took note of everything about X that he could see. Then he examined Y. He took note of everything noticeable about Y. Then..." I don't know what knowledge he will need, so I don't know what to specify.

He wouldn't have been kneeling down at Deadeye's side to examine him or anything like that, anyways. Just walking past him upon leaving, noticing some green paint still on him.

Edited by Johnrahk

Okay, just thought I'd clear something up Aerixx:

When I write that Rail's intending to do something, I generally mean that the proposed action in question is also part of the attack (for example, there was a pair of Tiger Claws being thrust towards Mantis' chest after he tried to disarm Rail, and Rail's knee was also attempting to make contact with Mantis' face after he had grabbed onto his antennae).

Since there was no response to either of those actions, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time around and assume that the way I wrote them (which I did so I wouldn't be auto-hitting) wasn't exactly clear on the topic at hand. There's no need to go back and make changes or rewind the battle or anything; it's just something that I felt that I should point out.

Also, Johnrahk: just a heads up, but Phoenix's post gave Shark plenty of time to make a clean getaway from Zex's room.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay, just thought I'd clear something up Aerixx:

When I write that Rail's intending to do something, I generally mean that the proposed action in question is also part of the attack (for example, there was a pair of Tiger Claws being thrust towards Mantis' chest after he tried to disarm Rail, and Rail's knee was also attempting to make contact with Mantis' face after he had grabbed onto his antennae).

Since there was no response to either of those actions, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt this time around and assume that the way I wrote them (which I did so I wouldn't be auto-hitting) wasn't exactly clear on the topic at hand. There's no need to go back and make changes or rewind the battle or anything; it's just something that I felt that I should point out.

Okay, thanks lots. I wasn't sure exactly what order it was happening in. 

And what's more Ghidora still believes that Fang can help him and Bullseye leave, even though Click has already said the following:

I'm going to say it one more time. Fang has never, ever expressed the desire to leave. In fact, he has stated he would stay until the Makuta are taught their lesson. The only reason he wants to leave now is because of Kat.

Basically, Bullseye and Vaalku should not be immediately going to him for help. The only reason they would is meta gaming. So please, enough of this.

I've already edited my posts, though.

Wow... Corp Rahk sure is dying... :(

We must keep it going! Either that or have a strong resolution to every plot, sub-plot, side story, ship, conflict, plan, idea, and strange unexplainable Rahk party that goes out with a bang!

Second thought, cut out the party.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

And Shark will contend that back then he was trying to bring Zex to justice. Then he'll throw in grief that the very justice he seeked led to Zex dying. Maybe lament the fact that he wasn't there to uphold justice and prevent the senseless killing.

Edit: whatever happened with bashing the window, it grew back quickly because the school is living stone.

Edited by Johnrahk