Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I'm going to say it one more time. Fang has never, ever expressed the desire to leave. In fact, he has stated he would stay until the Makuta are taught their lesson. The only reason he wants to leave now is because of Kat.

Basically, Bullseye and Vaalku should not be immediately going to him for help. The only reason they would is meta gaming. So please, enough of this.

Go with Outlash man. Sounds fun.

*sighs* 

The internet needs a sarcasm mark. 

Allow me to introduce you to the percontation point, aka the irony mark: 

I'm not sure how "official" a mark it is or who would decide such things, but its supposed to be a means of denoting sarcasm or that a statement is intended to be taken ironically rather than seriously

I am sad because it's showing up as a blank box for me. I want to know what it is.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

*sighs* 

I'm not sure how "official" a mark it is or who would decide such things, but its supposed to be a means of denoting sarcasm or that a statement is intended to be taken ironically rather than seriously

I am sad because it's showing up as a blank box for me. I want to know what it is.

It's a backward question mark (?).

Go with Outlash man. Sounds fun.

*sighs* 

It's an underscore mark, also known as the horizontal dash line that almost looks like you could fit another word on top of it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

*sighs* 

It's an underscore mark, also known as the horizontal dash line that almost looks like you could fit another word on top of it.

Wait what?

That's how I'm seeing it, anyway.

Must be because the PS3 keyboard doesn't have that symbol.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I seriously thought I was being original when I put Xara in it. But then everyone else started doing the same... and then you people started putting in characters like Sidonas and Omega, who literally couldn't fight to save their lives. 

It's really quite annoying, and the Bionifight staff don't seem to be taking it too well. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In all fairness, it took Squid and Glass to take down Omega, and even then it didn't happen. You say he can't fight, but what you needto realize is that when he has been defeated...he was never really fughting properely. It was often charged with anger. And what happened to "I'm not having this argument again.". Just becauseExxan defeated Omega, it doesn't mean he can't fight for karz.

Same way Zex and Pyre have managed to do all of the unrealistic stuff they've in the past. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think you're exaggerating how hard it is to pick up and hold onto a handful of knives, a net gun, and a sword. Realistically, the knives would have to be together in a roll or pouch or belt of some kind, so Rail really only has to pick up three things, which could quite easily be held under one arm, so long as he keeps the sword's blade on an angle where it won't cut him. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

I think I stated wh end I created Zex that the bag had separate slots for knives built into the bag Sort of like those pencil holder or sword sheath. so he has to get the knives separately. So no. I don't think I am exagerrating. Also I think rail took the extra nets as well.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

So he would have picked up the bag with the knives and extra nets in it? 

I don't really understand why you're getting so worked up over this, considering that Zex is in no condition to ever use those weapons again. He's missing an arm, a leg, his lower jaws don't function properly, and he's unable to see anymore. So really, who cares? 

Ah. But I asked and he said he took the weapons only and not the bag. And I'm not worked up. Just like how you have done before I am merely questioning "unrealistic" play. :P (That was a joke ud you can't tell)

Also you might not care about him losing his weapons but I still care.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

It just seems to me that you're making a huge deal about something that really doesn't matter. 

I'm not making it a huge deal. :P You are by making it a huge deal by starting this conversation out of me asking calmly how Rail did something (like what you do to me all the time) and rubbing past events in by saying: Same way Zex and Pyre have managed to do all of the unrealistic stuff they've in the past.

Um not going to argue with you anymore. :P If I did the student register would have the most posts in the fprumn. Also phone keyboards suck.

I'm not making it a huge deal. :P You are by making it a huge deal by starting this conversation out of me asking calmly how Rail did something (like what you do to me all the time) and rubbing past events in by saying: Same way Zex and Pyre have managed to do all of the unrealistic stuff they've in the past.

Um not going to argue with you anymore. :P If I did the student register would have the most posts in the fprumn. Also phone keyboards suck.

Arguing with Nato? It's futile just from the start. :P

Arguing with Nato? It's futile just from the start. :P

So tempting to put this in my sig.... :evilgrin: :evilmad: :evilbiggrin: