Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Use whomever of my characters you wish. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay, I'm just going to put this out there right now before anyone decides to start giving me flak about my last Rail post.

I specifically mentioned in this topic that I wanted Rail to have the last crack at Zex a few pages back, so the fact that everyone just moved on without waiting for a Rail post (especially Zex) irritates me to no end. One of the unwritten rules of the forum is to wait until all players involved can get around to posting before performing decisive actions, and I find it kind of frustrating that this seems to consistently happen wherever my character is. Add in the fact that the player behind the character in question already had a similar issue addressed at them in the past two days, and you guys can start to imagine how I felt when I logged back on a little while ago to find that Zex was being brought to the infirmary without my character getting a chance to post.

So for all intents and purposes, I'm going to have to remain adamant in my insistence that Zex should still be on the floor near the crowd with Rail's foot planted firmly on his back. It's nothing personal, but I just felt that the issue should be brought up.

• Upvote 3

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I third the notion. Timageness did make it very clear both IC and OOC that he wanted to have the last shot at Zex. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Alright, Arctic, we gotta problem we need to address.

Your characters have suddenly got this idea in their heads about leaving, even though they've shown NO signs of wanting to leave before hand.

And, additionally, this only came up AFTER the fact that Kat spoke to Fang and Exxan about it. And only them.

Hate to tell you, but unless you have a plausible excuse for why your characters want to leave, and why they think Fang of all people wants to leave, too, that's metagaming, and that's really not okay.

Bullseye has expressed his rebellious nature before. He offered to help Fang 50-100 pages or so. But Fang turned him down or rather he thinks so after that Rider incident.

That's why he joined Anubissium's Depths of the Abyss too.

I thought you might remember Av-Matoran, but I guess I was mistaken.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

That still doesn't explain why all of your fightbots got together and suddenly decided for no apparent reason that they should leave the school, and that it was Fang that they had to go to for help. 

WE ARE DEKAKO!

I'm torn here. On one hand, there's lots of great development I could get for my characters. On the other hand, I can't stop thinking about ideas for additional characters. So I decided to compromise and share my ideas with the community, to see what the other players think of them. If there's a lot of demand to see one of them played, it will have an impact on when and if I do bring either into the game.

Name: Aileron

Variation: Ice Resistance

Level: As of beginning of RP, 2: Innately warm and comfortable near the freezing point.

Gear: Aileron carries a pair of large and very broad, straight blades. They can be strapped firmly to her forearms, which allows them to function like rudders when she flies, giving her greater maneuverability in the air. They were made a while ago by a Ghost for another Rahkshi who ended up not using them.

Appearance: Aileron has a blue head and torso, light blue limbs and orange hands and feet. Her spines are filed down to long, narrow curves to prevent their interfering with her flight.

Personality: Aileron appears at first impression to be emotionless and apathetic, but the truth is that she finds it difficult to express her emotions. She has an incredible memory for abstract concepts and knows the basic principles of physics by heart. It is often hard for her to remember that most don't have the same knowledge she does, and she frequently assumes that complex science and mathematics are common knowledge. When challenged she tends to withdraw rather than fight back, as she is uncomfortable with instigating or responding to social interaction, whether friendly or hostile.

Bio: On her first flight testing the wing blades, she flew to altitudes chillier than her power could handle and fell into the sea. By the time she reached shore she was hypothermic and had to be healed by Palma.

Name: Outlash

Variation: Mind Reading

Level: As of beginning of RP, 2: Instinctive empathy and mind detection

Gear: She carries a mismatched pair of long knives: one broad and curved like a cleaver, the other narrow, pointed and serrated. She has named them Pain and Suffering, respectively, but this is a secret she intends to take to her grave. It's too embarrassing.

Appearance: Her armor colors are a mix of muted green, tan and gray. Her spines alternate angles left and right.

Personality: When others are in distress, Outlash is drawn to their pain like a Muaka to an injured Mahi. The negative emotions she can sense with her empathic power are like an addictive drug to her, driving her to cause them herself, either by physical or emotional injury. She is very aware of her obsession, yet sees no reason why she should abstain. She is by no means masochistic, though, and has as much aversion to being in pain herself as anyone else might. (Due to her reliance upon her Level 1 empathy power, her Level 2 detection power is atrophied, allowing her only to sense if anyone is in the general area.)

Bio: Outlash loves Corpus Rahkshi. Zex's torture in the Gymnasium left her in a euphoric state, and her goal is to arrange more pain to the other students, as much as possible.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Outlash. She sounds awesome. 

The Trinity brothers have been intending to leave the school since their creation you know. They called themselves the Dimir and seemed to have similar ideals to the Abyss. So its not too far beyond the realm of possibility that they want to leave now, though the timing is a bit...convenient.

Aileron and Outlash are approved

EDIT: Oh and Phoenix, permission to use the staff characters was implied when I said you could use Corpus Rahkshi for your comics. But I'm serious about wanting a cut of any profits you make. I'm not made of generosity! :P

Edited by I Am Ultron Six
  • Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg