Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So its not too far beyond the realm of possibility that they want to leave now, though the timing is a bit...convenient.

Doesn't change the fact that they immediately sought out Fang almost the instant he, Kat and Exxan started discussing the idea of leaving. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure why they would think looking for Fang would be a good idea, since, to my knowledge, he's never brought up the topic of leaving Corpus until now. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Bullseye only knows that Fang wants to fight back against the Makuta. I'll change it then. But Bullseye's still leaving.

And also don't forget, it's Bullseye who's trying to leave. His brothers' right now aren't sure if it's the best time.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Um thank you Ultron but I didn't really want them approved yet. I posted them to see what the community thought of them. For anyone who's interested, they're on the previous page, near the bottom.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

No leg = no flight. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nope. It was definitely a Toa. :P

I wonder if there can be a way to get Zex a new leg.

Can the legs be weilded on? Including the metal joints. I don't thinkthe living parts can be fixed withoj a healer but the metal parts could?

Also I call dibs on the To a. :P

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Uh, Timeageness? I don't think Zex could fly as is. 

No leg = no flight. 

Yeah... sucks to see that that whole epic post has to be changed.

IC: Since Xara didn't seem to have anything more to say, Palma went back to tending the frozen Ice Resistance Toa 

Wait... I think you mean Rahkshi...

I wonder if there can be a way to get Zex a new leg.

Can the legs be weilded on? Including the metal joints. I don't thinkthe living parts can be fixed withoj a healer but the metal parts could?

Also I call dibs on the To a. :P

If there's a way to get Zex a new leg, Vaalku's gonna beat him to it.

If I recall correctly, Dodge was able to acquire a new leg, thus rendering Rail's punishment valid enough to remain unchanged.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Obviosly it is weakened, he is in the infirmary!

Now the only remnant to his power is resistance to cold... he's practically a Matoran now.

Apparently Aileron is a Ko-Matoran now...

SOON THEY WILL ALL BECOME MATORAN! AHAHAHAHAHA!

If I recall correctly, Dodge was able to acquire a new leg, thus rendering Rail's punishment valid enough to remain unchanged.

Ultron has said that Zex ain't getting prosthetics as is. Even if he somehow did, I don't think it'd be flight-compatible.

Zex is blind, though. He won't be able to walk properly, let alone fly. 

Ultron has said that Zex ain't getting prosthetics as is. Even if he somehow did, I don't think it'd be flight-compatible.

When did he say that? I think I missed it.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

The fact remains that he could still acquire them through other sources, which brings me back to my original point.

Also, I imagine that having those specific mechanisms removed from the rest of his body would be excruciatingly painful as it is. Rail wants to make sure that Zex won't be going anywhere for a very long time.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

In extreme cases it would result in nerve damage, similar to how some really hot things will feel cold simply because they're killing your nerve endings off before they can report on the heat. So trying to reattach limbs is going to be tricky because the nerves will have become too damaged and scarred to support them

There was another part that addressed it better (I specifically remember Ultron going like 'The arm? Oh that's gone' or something, so I thought same went for the leg) but this one works too.

Woah, triple-ninja'd.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Although I expect Roman will say any minute now that it fits Illusive's plans perfectly.

Anything he can use to start turning the students against each other is perfect for his plans. So.... yeah. This too.

Edited by Roman Torchwick