Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Ciklon

Variation: Cylone 

Level: 2

Gear: Staff of Cyclones and Winds

Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/271/4/3/rahkshi_of_cyclone_by_machop_fan-d5g7fk1.jpg

Personality: Ciklon is mute,he views the air with much potential for any use,too bad no one sees that. He is unkind,has a high level of patience, and he is an shadow enthusiasm with the shadows.

Bio: (Will do it. Not right now.)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Well, I guess the Twins should be sicked. The metal's a-rolling, and no one (re: anyone) can stop it. Come groupies, haters, and musicians alike!

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Well, I guess the Twins should be sicked. The metal's a-rolling, and no one (re: anyone) can stop it. Come groupies, haters, and musicians alike!

You did not just say that...

Right, that's it. When they get back from the Christmas-Killing assignment your little rock/metal/whatever band is going to regret disrupting the peace of my library! 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Short is approved.

Ciklon I will wait until the bio is done

Unknown, er, no. The profile isn't information only the students know, its stuff I need to know to give approval. So a name please, and more backstory than how mysterious s/he is, and how s/he's apparently outright murdering students and not being hunted down

Rahkshi are not directly told where their armour comes from, but that information would probably be in the library so some of you might have come across it

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

You did not just say that...

Right, that's it. When they get back from the Christmas-Killing assignment your little rock/metal/whatever band is going to regret disrupting the peace of my library!

Your library? I think Tridax wants a word with you. But Flash would love to help 'quiet' the library.

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I really don't think Tridax gives a karz about the library, hence I'm absolutely fine with claiming it in the name of Exxan and the rest of the nerds. 

Be warned, if you think you can disrupt the library's peace with hellish music and loud noises, you've got another thing coming. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well I uh I umh...

I really didn't think this one through.

Okay, I've given Unknown more of a backstory.

I still find it highly unlikely that a lone level 2 teleportation rahk could go about murdering other students. It sorts of disrupts the flow of the game, if there's been a mass murderer on the loose all this time and no mention ever being made of it. Even though Tridax doesn't take much interest in the everyday actions and interactions of the students, I think he would personally seek out and destroy the murderer as soon as the first body was discovered.

That said, I could be completely wrong about all of this, so I'll wait for the GM's verdict on the matter.

About the rahk armour, would kraata feel some kind of connection to it, since it is still technically a living thing...sort of...

I mention in the first post that a connection with their Rahkshi armour is how the kraata within move the legs, feel pain through it and such, did you mean something more than that?

Alijar: Still a few things wrong with Unknown. Why would he be thrown away for not speaking? No new Rahkshi can speak, its only once they come to Corpus Rahkshi and start picking up the language the students invented for themselves that they start speaking. And why would he be thrown away still living, why not simply atomised if he was considered so much a failure?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

For example, Illusive is mute. Whether he can't speak or merely chooses not to is a mystery...

Oh go back to Xara Glass.....

Well... 

Well... Xara totally didn't just subtly ask Glass out on a dinner date... 

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/page-49?do=findComment&comment=802117

...or did she? Interpret this however you wish...

Well first we have xXMLGPhogen360noscopedXx's team. We then have 2sneaky4meWraith's team. Then we have Uwotgetbookedm8Exxan's team and TheRealOGRektedCaoutchoac's team. We also have Doge's team. See what I did there? In other words there is Phogen's team, Wraith's team, Exxan team, Caoutchoac's team and Dodge's team.

Edited by VahkiDane

Those are the teams, which don't really represent the actual factions. Outside of this assignment, Exxan is part of what has commonly become known as "Phogen's Heroes". The other two primary contenders for power are Chekquars, who seems to have a lot of plans but has kind of done nothing, and Caoutchouc, who got killed by books, rounded up a couple of bullies to beat up Phogen, and hasn't done much since. I believe Green had some ambitions about starting up a student council for her to rule, but that hasn't happened yet.  

My recommendation: if you want to get anywhere in this school, side with Phogen. 

I was considering Omega having a fight with Exxan but to be honest Omega still has a bit of respect for him, even if he doesn't show it.

Was it respect for Exxan, or the threat of getting pummeled to death by the three other rahks who would back Exxan up if Omega attacked him? Or perhaps fear of what Phogen would do to Omega if s/he found out Omega attacked Phogen's favourite follower?

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

And then there's Fang, all alone off to the side, trying to get in the way and getting the Karz beat out of him. :P

Alijar: Still a few things wrong with Unknown. Why would he be thrown away for not speaking? No new Rahkshi can speak, its only once they come to Corpus Rahkshi and start picking up the language the students invented for themselves that they start speaking. And why would he be thrown away still living, why not simply atomised if he was considered so much a failure?

Well, Hoto is totally blind, but I kind of wrote that up as another great experiment to see how she'd adapt (not too bad so far)

Edited by Click

Are there individual teams within the factions? And can I have a little bit more about what these factions strive for and represent?

• Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I've always wanted to be a Rahkshi (just look at my username :P). Guess now's my chance, so here we go!

NAME: Jayar

VARIATION: Quick Healing

LEVEL: 4

GEAR: A heavy wooden staff and A notebook filled with his poetry. Pragmatically, Jayar replaced his wooden staff with a spear, which has a wide, flat blade and a club-like end. The wooden staff is in the Armory, waiting to be claimed by some idealistic young Rahkshi. He also took up a small knife.

APPEARANCE:  Jayar is stocky for a Rahkshi, and he's gone pretty much all out altering his appearance from the original brown and black. He's painted his armor silver and black, with a few golden highlights. He also lacks the hunch most Rahkshi have, his back being unusually straight. (Just check out the Rayg sprite in my signature or the linked picture.)

PERSONALITY: Jayar was once described as taking good care of people, a description the chronicler feels accurate. He believes in strongly in honor and justice, even mercy. He'll fight for a cause he considers just, but he isn't purely a warrior; his intellectual side leads him to muse on concepts such as fate and the nature of sapience. He can be quick to assume guilt upon himself, even when he isn't at fault.

BIOGRAPHY: Jayar's early life was uneventful, but that was soon remedied, beginning with his first fight with Short. Soon after, he somewhat spontaneously decided to learn to fight blind, and seeked out Hoto. They spent a brief time training before the third assignment was commenced, during which Jayar helped Hoto in her research as well as writing two well-received essays of his own.

He was soon introduced to such Rahkshi as Kat, and Fang, who he admired. Over the course of the next short while he did some research on the healing arts, participated in the trial of Torch, sat vigil over the body of Omega, and assisted Kat in retrieving Dodge's leg from a hostile Nynrah.

When the fourth assignment was called Hoto became upset, and rushed to the Gym, but Jayar comforted her and they returned to the Terrain Crawler and made it to Malebranche. While there Jayar discovered Forzan, Suvak's Skakdi confidant, along with Kat, Snake, and Fang, but the group, suspicious, didn't follow up on the lead in time to locate Suvak before others did.

Returning to the school, Jayar found that his book of poetry had been taken from his room, and joined with several other victims of theft to capture the criminal and put him on trial in the Courtyard. When the trial concluded, Hoto arrived and offered to continue his echolocation lessons. They entered the empty dorm wing, and in the course of the lesson Hoto became upset once more, and once more Jayar comforted her. The memory is among his most treasured.

Finshed there, he assisted Palma in a brief period of extreme business for the Infirmary before heading to the Gym. There, he encountered Dekako and the fallen Booger. He dragged away the paralyed Rahkshi before the Kaita collapsed, and Hoto rushed to him. They returned to the empty dorm wing, where he again comforted her and professed that he loved her. Soon, unfortunately, the moment was ended by the trial of Zex, which Jayar reported to before leaving equally quickly, disgusted by the violent punishments inflicted by his fellow students.

When he encountered Hoto and Era the next day, he discovered that they had leveled up out of Dekako, and grew jealous. Hoto discerned something wrong, and in the empty wing she comforted him for once, eventually offering to form another Kaita. Jayar accepted, and by himself, Hoto, and Era, Sontiri was soon formed.

After the initial storm of emotion within the shared mind, Sontiri broke through the school wall and flew around outside a moment before landing on the roof of the school, at peace. But it was not to last, for they soon flew to Nynrah, taking part in the underground battle with Phantom despite Hoto's extreme aversion to fighting. At the battle's conclusion the roof collapsed, and though Sontiri saved Kat they were inflicted with such pain (most horded by Hoto) that they collapsed. Jayar leveled up, but did not realize it yet as he took Hoto, unconscious, from Kat, and rushed her to the Infirmary, filled with guilt for everything which had occurred, which came through as he recounted events to Fang.

When Hoto awoke the trauma had given her amnesia, blanking out the memories of Sontiri. Foolishly Jayar attempted to give a false account of what happened, intending to spare her the pain but in fact alienating himself and Era from her. Horrified, he wandered into the empty dorm wing, realizing he had through Sontiri learned to fight blind but also this meant little to what he had apparently lost. He soon fell into a dark sleep.

Jayar soon encountered Hoto again, as she raced towards the ruins of the arena seeking the truth of what had happened. He stopped her, truthfully recounted the whole story, and promised never to lie to her again. She accepted his apology, and they returned to the school.

A boat sent by Grossh for them soon picked them up and brought them to Malebranche. All was well - they indulged in Grossh's marvelous food, and were headed to a symphony - when Phogen randomly crashed their date, Hoto's extreme loyalty to the schemer inciting considerable distress in Jayar. They enjoyed the symphony together without it, at least, but outside Phogen awaited once more, to Jayar's chagrin.

Upon their return to the school they were informed of the Visorak deaths, including Exxan's. Grieving ensued, and near-overwhelmed by the chaos of life Jayar went to meditate on life, first with an intense obstacle course in the Gym and then a contemplative walk on the beach leading up to Tridax' 'funeral' trap. Jayar paid the whole thing little attention, focused more on comforting Hoto again.

They went inside afterwards, where they spoke with Kat about leaving the school and were sent to find everyone and bring them to meet in the empty classroom. They traveled about the school, informing those Kat had sent them to. In the Gym, Jayar traded out his wooden staff for a spear and knife. Finally, they made their way to the classroom to prepare their departure.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Are there individual teams within the factions? And can I have a little bit more about what these factions strive for and represent?

The teams were just for the kill-Christmas assignment. Forget teams.

The factions are really based around the goals and ambitions of the ones running them. Phogen's little cabal is all about Phogen's own plans, which involve making lots of allies and becoming the perfect Rahkshi for the Makuta's evil plans. Chekquars seems to do everything he can to oppose Phogen, for no apparent reason, and I personally think Cautchouc just wants revenge on Phpgen because s/he helped Exxan kick Cautchouc's sorry butt... with books.  

So really... Phogen seems to be the only one with long-term goals in mind. 

Omega really isn't one to be scared of much. I mean apart from Phogen and bugs of course. It was a bit of respect and fear to be honest.

Your second statement directly contradicts the first. Just sayin'.

So Phogen is devoted to the Makuta, Chekquars simply opposes Phogen, and Cautchouc wants revenge on Phogen? How many unaligned Rahskhi are there? 25%, 10%, etc.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I don't think anyone quite knows what Chekquars is doing. He's a "mastermind-in-training," and does what he sees fit to accomplish that.

There's still plenty of independent Rahkshi running around. You've got Mahrika, Fang, Hoto, Blaze, Kat, and Recoil, to name a few. There are friendships and minor groups in there, like whatever's going on with the R's (Raptor, Rider, two Revenges, and Po) (don't think we don't see you guys meeting up :P) and the unofficial Dodge's Harem (Hoto, Recoil, Kat). Then you've got Fang, unofficial freedom front (apparently not the only one...hmmm), Mahrika who sometimes joins, and Raptor who's just trying to figure out what's going on.

Okay, so if I wanted to kinda try to form my own faction, there is a good chance I'll succeed? Also, so an anti-Makuta Rahkshi already exists? Hm. . . I shall have to fold that into my plans.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Okay, now I have to think of a plan to draw people to. Also, how receptive would most Rahkshi be to a Rahkshi trying to get them to run away and leave the Makuta? I mean, would they agree with it, or would practically all of them dislike that? 

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!