Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Roman, I literally d'awwed over that. That's way too friggin adorable/sad. The feels are real bro.

It wasn't me. Click made it. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Hallways

As Sidonas walked through the halls, he saw Recoil beginning to tire, he addressed her with a comforting tone in his voice. "You look like you need to have a break. Get some rest, I'll take care of this murder deal." At that Sidonas saw Exxan, Fang, and Kat in the hallways, talking about Phantom and something about danger.

Of course Phantom is dangerous, the Ghosts want to kill us!

Sidonas spoke up: "Who's going to Phantom? What the Karz is happening?"

Um.... what? No one actually mentioned Phantom or danger. Nyhrah was briefly mentioned a dozen posts before Sidonas showed up, so he couldn't have overheard that either. Could you please change this to something that isn't outright metagaming? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'd argue that Xara x Glass has still had more progress than Exxan x Phogen. 

Name: Sanurahk

Variation: Teleportation

Level: 2

Gear: large metal staff with ornately carved spearpoints on each end(No power at all, just a weapon he keeps sorta in place of rahkshi staff), Small metalworking kit(Its a hobby, he makes little trinkets for himself, and sometimes others), Utility belt, flute, enough small sheets of protodermis for his hobby, small knife.

Appearance: a Lemon Metallic/Bright Red rahkshi

Personality: Confident, has a few hobbys, and inventive, not smart enough to not start battle with foes he knows he cant win against,  just smart enough to know how to escape those battles, however if he is not in the mood, he won't fight

Bio: He likes to train often, often makes small little things to help himself, he uses his dorm as his little hideaway to make his trinkets, takes requests from other Rahkshi to make small trinkets, very quick, teleports out when he knows he cant win, and even though hes only level 2, he's able to teleport small distances to escape severe danger

Approved. So yes, having trinkets is allowed :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

. . . I've just been thinking how hilarious it would be for Metal and Melody to have a romantic relationship. X3

Unfortunately, Melody already has two seekers of her affections. :P

So, this was the reason I didn't post Exxan x Phogen myself: I was hoping to finish at least one more of these, though I have a few more in progress. But I'm glad Nato did, because I was a bit late for the holiday.

I'm glad everyone liked my art!

Hey. Make a Bullseye forever alone picture.

Bullseye will probably be in there somewhere...

lol that's hilarious. Do you do this regularly?

Not regularly, per se, but I've done plenty of character art for the RPG, and I enjoy doing it.

Awesome (and hilarious) work again, Click. Jayar x Hoto is still the best though ^_^

though I have a few more in progress.

Eagerly awaiting them. I bet one is Fang and Kat.

Agreed. Rahkshi hugs are still the best hugs. :D

And of course Fang and Kat is in there, I'm just still figuring out exactly what I want to do with it.

Definitely an autohit. 

I realize i said an arrow, I change it to a few arrows

Alright, I built it earlier, Now I need to be it

Name: Shadow(Has since deceased)

Variation: Molecular Disruption

Level: 2

Gear:Small blade, Holster to go with it, Small book to write techniques and observations

Appearance: Well, i built it, and wanted to have it here so https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5EdRvSKnOeLTzd4d1JmUVFzalk/edit and https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5EdRvSKnOeLUVdZb0JQWTlCbDg/edit

Personality: Sneaky, Smart, He claims himself to be inventive by saying he can "Invent" Paths by touching walls, Resilient, and smart

Bio: he is a normal sized rahkshi, also skilled swordsman, he loves Plans, he writes down all his Techniques and all other rahkshi's techniques to be prepared against their attacks

Edit: I didn't know the rock eats people and anyway, its alive so He cant manipulate it, plus I changed some gear

Edited by Dragon11603

Yeah.... you know, the rock that eats people. 

Well, it's still rock. It's just sentient. Molecular disruption would still work, but the rock could probably repair and defend itself faster than a level two ability could destroy it anyway. 

Ok, if you don't like the gear, I can take out the capsules and Herbs and poison collecting, but the capsuls would be used as little terrariums of sorts to grow the herbs, without taking up too much room, oh well, good Idea in my mind... maybe it was not too good in the minds of others

Ok changed it a bit, less gear, ability to conceal his weapon a bit, and never went into great thought about the poison

Also suprised no ones using name shadow

Edited by Dragon11603

I can just imagine some fool trying to burrow into the school and get eaten.  :D

But then again, would it grow back too quickly for them to get their whole mass in to the living rock? Or does it grow back at a rate to which an unfortunate student could be devoured?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf