Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Era's open for interaction in the gym. It's been a while since she's had a good fight against anyone. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Here comes Shatter, in that case.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So does this make Rail a murderer?

Yep.

Kovika. We're not attacking them. We're just supposed to show a presence and drag their attention away from the village. Just make noise. That's what Kat wanted them to do.

I just realized. We are going to have three consecutive murders again, and right after three murders had already happened. Tridax's punishments aren't effective enough.

So does this make Rail a murderer?

I don't see how. Mantis apparently choked on his own spit. I'm confused as to how that's Rail's fault. 

But her wording after Fog complained about the electrocution made it pretty plain she wasn't sorry about it at all.

Of course not. Why would she apologise for someone else's mistake?

Everyone knows it's a bad idea to sneak up on a Chain Lightning Rahkshi. 

Yes, beacause murderers generally bring their victims to the infirmary while they're still alive.  <_<

I'm with Roman on this one; unless Palma's autopsy of Mantis' Kraata reveals otherwise, I'm going to assume it was an accidental death (even if the timing was rather convenient), especially since none of Rail's attacks were aimed directly at his organic body.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

R.I.P. Mantis. We didn't really care.

In other news, how many of those we are attempting to save have died? This rescue mission isn't exactly turning out as well as I thought it would.. :(

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

In other news, how many of those we are attempting to save have died? This rescue mission isn't exactly turning out as well as I thought it would.. :(

But it's turning out exactly as I thought it would. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I wonder how the rest of the school will react when they find out about what the karz is going on out near Phantom.

Just had an idea that sounds like both something you would want to create scenario's for and laugh at how it would probably change nothing at all: What if (No reasons for the occurrence I could think of at the moment, but the concept sounds interesting nevertheless.) another Makuta 'graced' the school with their presence, just thinking of how one would think of the recent crazy events that have happened at Corpus. Sound like an interesting topic to theorize about? Or do you think that it would be just be the same?

I wonder how the rest of the school will react when they find out about what the karz is going on out near Phantom.

Era would be upset, Xara would be looking forward to a chance to fight the Matoran, Exxan would probably be dissappointed, but at the same time feeling a little smug that he was right all along, and Illusive would be throwing a party. 

Has everyone forgotten Pewku tracking Takua and Jaller from Le-Wahi to Ko-Wahi? Ussals have some crazy good senses.

Pewku was an abnormally large, unusually intelligent Ussal. Claws is a baby. 

IC: Alpha/Forest on Nynrah
"No. We have to lose them in the forest and run back to the Causeway. Use your illusions to help us get there without us getting shot."
But I nodded and shed the metal armor anyways. In the shadows of the forest it looked like a Rahkshi was standing there. Sido would go one way I would go the other. This would at least slow the Matoran for a few seconds. I planned to make new statues in different areas and to trick them. And to make walls.

Can someone please explain to me how this works? 

A level two magnetism Rahkshi can create armour by drawing trace metals out of the ground and magnetising them to their own body to create a thin shell (think aluminium foil thin). But as soon as they shed their armour, that trace metal will fall apart into a pile of silvery dust, because there's no magnetic field to hold it in shape. And they can't create walls at all. 

Statue thing I'd allow because I would have thought something meant to protect you is going to be a bit more solid than dust. However I will point out that those statues are going to have great gaping holes in them where Alpha has pulled herself out of them, and they're not going to hold their shape well without a Rahkshi inside as support, so don't count on them as perfect deception.

The wall thing is out, simply because I don't think you'd be able to pull up that much metal. Its probably there, sure, but there's a lot of ground you've got to pull it through, and its not going to come up in convenient blocks. You could probably make a decent trellis though :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The walls part was unclear. So I'll just remove that.

I was under the impression that the metals will form a complete foil shell, too. Ultron didn't have a problem with me with her ability to convert the tin foil armor into lightweight darts.

Ninja'd by the GM.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Statue thing I'd allow because I would have thought something meant to protect you is going to be a bit more solid than dust. 

Solid or not, it's just a bunch of trace metal magnetised to the Rahkshi's body. I don't see how it could feasibly hold its shape after the Rahkshi is gone, since there's no longer a magnetic field to hold it together. 

If it's tightly pressed together, the metal should cling(weakly). But I don't think we're gathering it together from powder in the air.

Also... If a Matoran raises a light to it, and doesn't shoot instantly, they're going to see it's a fake. It's made out of metal! and even if it's aligned so that the big hole is in the back only, you still have the issue of unrealism.

Assuming he survives the rescue mission, that is. :evilbiggrin:

He'll make it back. His agility and inventions will see to that.

Now I just realized that when Sido finds out about the forge, there will be alot of inventions that will finally come to exist.

If Ultron approves them first, that is. I've got a sketchbook filled with ideas and concepts waiting to be approved and brought into the RP. Never had a way to do so until now.

Probably they'll all assume it was Rail's fault.

If his plan goes off without a hitch, the other students will have a tough time finding him, let alone trying to hold him accountable for anything.

I cared. Mantis was the best opponent Rail's fought since Xara.

Shame they won't be able to have a rematch.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay. So. Got a couple of issues with  what's going on here with Distraction team.

Arctic, Toxin is supposed to be getting them out of there. plus, Kat literally just told him that if he didn't get them out, there's a good chance they'll be hurt or killed.

Kovika.... While I appreciate that Sidonas may think that they need help.... Having four Rahkshi burst in on Phantom is a really really bad idea.

Please, please edit accordingly.

Era is in the gym. Exxan is sitting around in the infirmary doing nothing.

Illusive is interaction-locked somewhere with Outlash. 

Okay. So. Got a couple of issues with  what's going on here with Distraction team.

Arctic, Toxin is supposed to be getting them out of there. plus, Kat literally just told him that if he didn't get them out, there's a good chance they'll be hurt or killed.

Kovika.... While I appreciate that Sidonas may think that they need help.... Having four Rahkshi burst in on Phantom is a really really bad idea.

Please, please edit accordingly.

They are technically out. But I'll edit.

Wait.... so Sidonas and the Arctic fightbots somehow got past the all of the gun-toting villagers and are already on their way back across the Causeway? What happened to waiting for Ultron to post? 

I have a feeling that there might be some serious smiting in the near future.... 

Era is in the gym. Exxan is sitting around in the infirmary doing nothing.

Illusive is interaction-locked somewhere with Outlash. 

Oh, my bad. I thought Illusive had walked away from Outlash.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Did he? I don't actually remember. So many characters in so many different RPGs, it's hard to keep track of them all....

EDIT: He tried to ignore Outlash and kept walking. I think I was waiting for a post to determine whether or not he succeeded. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick