Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Kakarahk

Variation: Quick Healing

Level: 2

Gear: Kakarahk has two side-handle batons, which he attaches to his forarms by means of a clamping mechanism. This allows him to block attacks with his forarms without getting hurt as much, as well as punch and hit harder due to the handles which he grips tightly.. He will occasionally detach them and fight normally with them.

Name: Zelnos

Gear: 2 batons that can connect together to make a staff.

Well... that's slightly... awkward...

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

I think Palma was healing her but then got interrupted, so Xara's still there.... currently waiting for a Glass post.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Is the damage bad?

She had a knife go right through her forearm. That's probably the worst injury she's ever gotten. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Coincidentally, the same thing happened to Rail, only in his case, the offending weapon was a Kama.

Also, I'm upping the amount of characters I'm creating to two, and Rail's soon taking a hiatus from the game. Let's just say that Illusive's going to be getting some new friends, and leave it at that.  :evilgrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm just saying, that's the single worst injury Xara has ever received. I think it says a lot about her fighting prowess. 

Stab wounds seem to be the most common injuries people receive in this game, to be honest. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Good for him. 

And then his head got splattered like a dropped egg. :P

As I recall, Omega went through an extensive period of selective insanity during which he requested many times for people to kill him. Paranoia - especially justified paranoia - is preferable to that. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

So he can't heal Xara's arm? :(

Guess I'll have to wait for a Palma post, then. 

In other news, Illusive told Tridax all about the attack Sidonas, Alpha and the others made on the village. When the headmaster tracks down the Rahks involved, unpleasant things are going to happen, I'm sure. 

It's pretty minor compared to the injuries other characters have received.... and that Xara has inflicted. 

But I get what you mean. 

Gear: Kakarahk has two side-handle batons, which he attaches to his forarms by means of a clamping mechanism. This allows him to block attacks with his forarms without getting hurt as much, as well as punch and hit harder due to the handles which he grips tightly.. He will occasionally detach them and fight normally with them.

Appearance: Kakarahk chose one of the prototype suits designed for more speed as a Kraata. Thus he is smaller and more streamlined, with sharp, short spines. He has painted himself gold with red streaks. The suit can move much faster then most Rahkshi suits, though nowhere near Kakama-level, of course.

Personality: Kakarahk is a bouncy, energetic Rahkshi. He is something of a blank slate, hoping to learn more and develop into a full-fledged warrior.

Bio: Kakarahk chose a prototype suit, as stated above. While it has the same problem with joints wearing out, Kakarahk's healing power automatically repairs the joints before it becomes a problem. Other then that, his life is pretty standard for a Corpus student.

Need a bit more clarification on how fast he can go, since "not as fast as a Kakama" doesn't really narrow it down much. Is it like a Calix, where he's operating as fast as any Rahkshi possibly could at all times and its no effort to him?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Is it like a Calix, where he's operating as fast as any Rahkshi possibly could at all times and its no effort to him?

Aren't all of the Rahkshi pretty much operating at top level at all times? None of the characters in this game seem to slow down unless they're sick, injured or exhausted, and only a few player's characters seem to bother acknowledging that the latter even exists. 

In other news, Illusive told Tridax all about the attack Sidonas, Alpha and the others made on the village. When the headmaster tracks down the Rahks involved, unpleasant things are going to happen, I'm sure. 

Well, I'm doomed.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Ah, okay.... not sure I like the sound of a Rahkshi who's always at their peak. They'd be a pain to fight, that's for sure. 

RIP everyone.... :evilbiggrin: 

Fang nearly had his insides ripped out by the Twins. And was shot by a lightblaster. And was pelted with shots from a lot of angry Ghosts. Do not speak of pain to me. :P

Hey. Toxin almost suffered from extremities and now doesn't have a suit.

Well, I'm doomed.
Actually Sido was the only one who actually attacked. My Rahks just set up a show.

RIP Sidonas

Also, one thing gets me.

Illusive somehow saw us in the forest on one side of the village from the Causeway. The side of the village that borders the forest. And there was smoke from a fire. And even if he could see us, at most he could've seen were distorted shadows in the smoke. Sido was the only one who walked up the village and made any form of attack so Illusive's would've seen them chasing one Rahkshi.

And if this is your plan to kill all my Rahkshi, Roman, I...have nothing to say to you.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I'm just saying, that's the single worst injury Xara has ever received. I think it says a lot about her fighting prowess. 

Didn't Shatter blast a pretty big hole in her leg once?

Appearance: Kakarahk chose one of the prototype suits designed for more speed as a Kraata. Thus he is smaller and more streamlined, with sharp, short spines. He has painted himself gold with red streaks. The suit can move much faster then most Rahkshi suits, though nowhere near Kakama-level, of course.

Personality: Kakarahk is a bouncy, energetic Rahkshi. He is something of a blank slate, hoping to learn more and develop into a full-fledged warrior.

Bio: Kakarahk chose a prototype suit, as stated above. While it has the same problem with joints wearing out, Kakarahk's healing power automatically repairs the joints before it becomes a problem. Other then that, his life is pretty standard for a Corpus student.

Need a bit more clarification on how fast he can go, since "not as fast as a Kakama" doesn't really narrow it down much. Is it like a Calix, where he's operating as fast as any Rahkshi possibly could at all times and its no effort to him?

Not no effort, but pretty close to that. Not the unnatural dodging abilites of a Calix, though, as his reaction time is the same as any other Rahk.

Name: Zelnos

Gear: 2 batons that can connect together to make a staff.

Well... that's slightly... awkward...

The idea behind Kakarahk's batons was that they would essentially reinforce his own forearms, basically allowing him to fight near-weaponless. Almost any other weapon would slow him down, and that's the last thing someone who relies on his speed wants.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

>Kakarahk

hmmmmmm

Now all we need is an enraged Shark chasing him down screaming his name.

Assuming it's pronounced the way I think it is.

The beginning is pronounced like the first syllable of 'Kakama' twice. And 'Rahk' is pronounced normally.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi