Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I actually only mentioned shark cause of the MOC you did. He looks comparable to Broly.

And darn you, Manhunter. :P

Wait, the first syllable twice?

Oh my god it's perfect.

But Kakarahk has nothing in common with Goku. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Didn't Shatter blast a pretty big hole in her leg once?

Yeah, but that was a rupture to the external armour plating. She could still walk, albeit limping. I think the knife wound is still worse since it went right through her arm. 

RIP Sidonas

Also, one thing gets me.
Illusive somehow saw us in the forest on one side of the village from the Causeway. The side of the village that borders the forest. And there was smoke from a fire. And even if he could see us, at most he could've seen were distorted shadows in the smoke. Sido was the only one who walked up the village and made any form of attack so Illusive's would've seen them chasing one Rahkshi.

And if this is your plan to kill all my Rahkshi, Roman, I...have nothing to say to you.

No. Illusive saw a group of Rahkshi being shot at by Matoran at the end of the Causeway. While this wasn't explicitly described in any of your guy's posts, realistically it would have happened, since it was a pre-established fact that the Matoran have been guarding the end of the Causeway. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

But there were Matoran at the Causeway. Whether you choose to acknowledge that fact or not, it remains that there would have been Matoran there, and they would have shot at your characters when they were crossing the Causeway. If I recall correctly, you posted as the group reuniting in the forest, and then BAM! they were suddenly all back at Corpus.

I just filled in the blanks that you chose to skip over.

Honestly, I'm kind of annoyed that (aside from Toxin) not a single member of that rescue team got injured. It seems pretty unrealistic considering the number of defenders and the sheer amount of weaponry they were packing. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Not the fight with Phantom. I'm talking about the half-dozen Rahkshi who were "distracting" the Matoran. 

This idea has been discussed and rediscussed many times....

I take zero responsibility for that. 

Illusive didn't see who it was, but I think he'll be able to find out once Tridax tracks down the team members who are still on the island. 

Eh, Sido had nearly no idea as to what he was getting into, least I have that in my defense.

If only a Rahkshi with the skills of a good lawyer existed..

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Ignorance is not an excuse. 

No! Not Kat's arm! 

Please tell me it can be reattached or replaced? Kat doesn't deserve to be a cripple. :(

I'm not saying anything. It all depends on Ultron and what he does.

BTW, I made Stronghold who's wearing his skin too which is why I modified one of my existing MOC.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD AND ALL THAT IS HOLY, IS THIS?! IT'S TERRIFYING!
That's actually a modified version of an existing MOC. The Bumblebrawler.

But yes. Scream in fear.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Hmmm. Most of the 'less' injured have stab wounds...

I don't think Zelnos can help with that

Fog just has a lot of burns and whatever injuries result from being headbutted by Xara, which is probably a bad headache.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Darn you Alijar! you got my Rahkshi deep in thought, Depressed, then inspired, then a bit Depressed again...

But he is starting to change thoughts, adapting to whatever measures it takes to live, and now wants to make the school stronger, by making everyone work With each other, not against, Alijar, You just sorta made him have a breakthrough by sending him into deep though, so thank you

In other news Sanurahk just finished Engraving his knife!

Anyway, I'm confused as to what the heck is happening with Kats arm, so, whats happening with Kats arm? why did it get cut off? Is it that attack on the matoran village Illusive spoke of? And why am I excluded from the chaos? 

In case you missed it, Dragon:

Rider, Revenge, and Raptor decided to form a Kaita in the forests of Nynrah. They got captured and thrown in an arena to fight the Dark Hunter Phantom. Kat and Cao went to save them, along with all of Arctic's characters and Sidonas as a distraction. And now Hoto, Era, and Jayar formed a Kaita and are taking on the Hunter themselves.

Hey John, not quite clear on your last post:

IC: Shark / Gym

With only one arm, there was no way Shark would be able to act against the sword's momentum and alter its course. But when it crashed into the ground, that momentum was gone, and he was able to bring it back up and to the right, beneath the shaft of Short's mace. Hopefully the swing would wrench the weapon from her grasp.

How would he swing the sword beneath her mace when she's on the ground and holding the mace right above her? He would have to at least be crouching to get that low of a swing, if it were even possible for him to do without falling face-first on top of her. XP

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Rider, Revenge, and Raptor decided to form a Kaita in the forests of Nynrah. They got captured and thrown in an arena to fight the Dark Hunter Phantom. Kat and Cao went to save them, along with all of Arctic's characters and Sidonas as a distraction. And now Hoto, Era, and Jayar formed a Kaita and are taking on the Hunter themselves.

And Raptor died. :)

And Raptor died. :)

Well I didn't miss Ultron making a detailed description of Phantom killing Raptor. That was before I drew all over Rain's face.  :D