Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Dude, I was here from the very beginning. This storm has been brewing for a long while.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sorry, no life rafts. The ships are already sinking....

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm in on at least one of Roman/Nato's ideas.

Which one? I've got quite a few, and some of them overlap. 

You want me to do a Funky and just vanish? I could do that, just to make ya'll squirm. 

I'm in on at least one of Roman/Nato's ideas.

Which one? I've got quite a few, and some of them overlap. 

The ONE. The one we have a skype chat specifically for?

You want me to do a Funky and just vanish? I could do that, just to make ya'll squirm. 

Psh. As if you could stay away.

The ONE. The one we have a skype chat specifically for?

Oh, that one. Okay, no, that's not the one I've been talking about. 

Psh. As if you could stay away....

.....shut up.

IC: Exxan - Infirmary.

I remained silent, thinking over Palma's words. Escape was probably going to be the easy part. Surviving afterwards was going to be difficult. When Fang woke up, I was going to need to have a serious talk with him. First, to apologise, and then, to reevaluate our scheme. We needed to change our plan.

We couldn't just leave. We had to stop anyone from coming after us.

Somehow, we had to find a way to kill Tridax. 

Anybody else worried on how this could work? Cause' this means we need to be ready for anarchy.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Cause' this means we need to be ready for anarchy.

Ah, bro? Haven't you been paying attention to my Illusive posts? He's been trying to cause anarchy for weeks now. 

Cause' this means we need to be ready for anarchy.

Ah, bro? Haven't you been paying attention to my Illusive posts? He's been trying to cause anarchy for weeks now. 

I've seen them, I just highly doubt one single vengeful rahkshi who now has a conscience developing will do any long-term detrimental harm to the school.

An assassination attempt on a Makuta by Rahk? Unlikely, but if it works then prepare for the apocalypse.

Or, you know, a happy little Tarakava could come frolicking in and make everything better with custard pie and free weapons. Followed by the sound of Matoran Heavy Metal smashing my ears.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I've seen them, I just highly doubt one single vengeful rahkshi who now has a conscience developing will do any long-term detrimental harm to the school.

You do realise that Phantom's arrival and Raptor's death is a direct consequence of Illusive's actions, right? 

Same with Zex, actually. Tridax only took such extreme action because of Illusive's notes. 

It all goes to show that one person can have a lot of power if they apply it correctly. 

IC: Toxin/Floating in Water in front of Cave

I stumbled but I managed to drag myself to the land. I put myself into a handstand and flipped over.

I slipped and shattered the ice on my right leg, as well as the leg itself. I managed to take out the helix on my other leg.

I looked to the Matoran and they were out good. Crawling up to them, I managed to get close enough for me to open my mouth into theirs. I spilled my nauseous toxin into them, so they won't wake for a while. I took some supplies off them. I would cover their escape. I would help to save their lives, in exchange for their own. I sat down and waited, my pain overcoming me, and I fell asleep.

How does someone suffering from unimaginable agony have the metal focus to perform a handstand? And how could he have done a flip with a gaping hole in his back? His Kraata would have fallen out. 

His legs aren't covered in ice - they are ice. The disks reconstituted his armour. 

I think that's an autohit, since those were staff-controlled NPCs. And I fail to see how having noxious poison spewed into their mouths will make them sleep longer. If someone vomited in my mouth while I was asleep, I'd be waking up pretty fast. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Toxin/Floating in Water in front of Cave

I stumbled but I managed to drag myself to the land. I put myself into a handstand and flipped over.

I slipped and shattered the ice on my right leg, as well as the leg itself. I managed to take out the helix on my other leg.

I looked to the Matoran and they were out good. Crawling up to them, I managed to get close enough for me to open my mouth into theirs. I spilled my nauseous toxin into them, so they won't wake for a while. I took some supplies off them. I would cover their escape. I would help to save their lives, in exchange for their own. I sat down and waited, my pain overcoming me, and I fell asleep.

How does someone suffering from unimaginable agony have the metal focus to perform a handstand? And how could he have done a flip with a gaping hole in his back? His Kraata would have fallen out. 

His legs aren't covered in ice - they are ice. The disks reconstituted his armour. 

I think that's an autohit, since those were staff-controlled NPCs. And I fail to see how having noxious poison spewed into their mouths will make them sleep longer. If someone vomited in my mouth while I was asleep, I'd be waking up pretty fast. 

Alright I'll fix it.

Geez. I'm at my computer now and was about to do edits and change practically almost everything when I just found out an hour ago, more or less, that Ultron had wrecked Toxin.

Anyways, here's a news flash, I might removes all my characters except for Alpha for the sake of me being able to return to comic making. 

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm here to stay. 

So basically if no one ever catches on to Illusive's schemes: We're all going down in a big fiery ball of doom.

There are a couple charecters with that kind of intellectual firepower/actual powers needed to catch onto Illusive.

Fog, Exxan, or Mar'jik, for instance.

Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Somehow I don't think Exxan is going to foil Illusive's plot.

I agree, because why would the person who controls them both, want one of them, to foil the others plot? I guess we're relying on Fog, or Mar'jik then.

True. Thing is, neither Mar'jik nor Fog even know Illusive exists. Fog saw the notes, but that was it.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Definately, but he's less likely to concern himself with the school's affairs. Suvak, on the other hand...

De-Matoran sign language is fairly obscure, and Tridax most likely did not have to use it until recently. Also, Mind Reading must be consciously activated, and probably would require more effort then simply listening.

Edited by The Manhunter

Illusive isn't doing the actual fighting. He also(AS far as I know), couldn't care less about Tridax. He just wants the school destroyed.