Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Spherus Magna doesn't happen for a while. I think Corpus takes place somewhere before the Great Cataclysm, though I don't think it has been specified.

I believe Ultron said it was sometime after the Dark Hunters war. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Spherus Magna doesn't happen for a while. I think Corpus takes place somewhere before the Great Cataclysm, though I don't think it has been specified.

The RPG takes place approximately ten years after the events of Time Trap. In storyline terms that means that the Toa Metru have by now evacuated Metru Nui and became Turaga and we have about 990 years until the Toa Mata show up

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Aqua magna?

Oh well, They all have Magna at the end.

And I got a bit confused.... I'm not as good with Bionicle locations, BUT at least I know where Mutrans Favorite Sentient Pebble is, Xia! Mutran left for a while, and it ate Vortixx, so thats why its a Mountain.

Anyway, Anyone open for interaction in the Library who is or knows a smith.

Edited by Dragon11603

Darn you, Johnrahk!

I just mean that we barely clear, like, two pages a day.

Just remember, for those of us with lives, that's a nice thing.* I like being able to keep up with the RPG instead of tearing my hair out because five pages happened in the span of five hours because I had to go to college for my classes. XP

*Please don't take that offensively, I am not trying to imply that you you don't have a life.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Oh weird, I thought it was before the cataclysm. I mean, money talks and all, but I find it weird Matoran would be so casual with the Brotherhood.

Well the Ghosts always seem to have had looser morals than the Matoran we're used to. They created a Fohrok army for the BoM once, even if they sabotaged it in the end they were still willing enough to create such a force in the first place. And then there's Phantom, who they created as a protector only to spurn him when they didn't like how he turned out (though hey, at least the RPG's version of him doesn't bear a grudge against that)

The other thing to consider is...well, how many people are actually aware it was the BoM that shut down Mata Nui? Doesn't seem to be a very discussed thing, especially since the only organisation that try to make it known dedicates itself to secrecy. People are going to know Mata Nui is down but the whos and whys are a bit nebulous. So people are turning to the Brotherhood, who have always supposed to have been protectors even if they have some very inflexible ways of doing it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Well, I mean, Teridax did make it really obvious at the climax. The Shadowed One is clearly privy to it in a sense since part of it was the reason he started the war. "The Makuta hired us to cause havoc in Metru Nui and then OH MY LORD MATA NUI WENT DOWN."

Although it does make sense that nobody knows what happened in Metru Nui, I suppose.

Edited by Bloody Nine

Hey Ultron, I've got a question of technicality: are the Rahkshi of this universe partly organic, or are the armor suits completely mechanical?

Another question: does the will of the students to shape the Academy extend to the Courtyard, or is that solely something that can occur in the Gym? Because if Metal could just think the stage into existence, a Porters post wouldn't be necessary.

Otherwise, Porters would be nice. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Another question: does the will of the students to shape the Academy extend to the Courtyard, or is that solely something that can occur in the Gym? 

Just the gym. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Another question: does the will of the students to shape the Academy extend to the Courtyard, or is that solely something that can occur in the Gym? Because if Metal could just think the stage into existence, a Porters post wouldn't be necessary.

I'm not Ultron, but I think this sort of thing was asked before, though about the dormitories, and the answer was only the Gym.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Yup. Xara wanted to redecorate her room to accommodate for Sand.

I don't think it works like that. 

IC: Toxin's Kraata/In Phantom's Arena

Strangely enough, the invisible dude could fly. As soon as he was ensnared by the metal whip thing, I spat my slime at him and jumped down off the ceiling to the wall.

Uh.... what? I'm pretty sure Kraata can't spit very far, so I don't see how Toxin could possibly be close enough to Phantom to spit poison on him when he and Sontiri have demolished all of the stalactites nearby.

As in, the same stalactites that Toxin was clinging onto.... 

You don't seem to have acknowledged any of that in your post. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

What about making bricks in the gym and then carrying them out to the courtyard? I know this is a pretty suckish idea, but...

Wait, Theres a forge in the gym? and My Rahkshi is a teleportation and so is Drift! Sanurahk can craft the bricks, Then Drift can teleport them outside!

And still no one who knows a Smith in the Library? I guess Vorzorak is going to have to go to the Courtyard then... It will be easy then... I wanted someone other than Myself to Make a sword for myself

Edited by Dragon11603

Hey Ultron, I've got a question of technicality: are the Rahkshi of this universe partly organic, or are the armor suits completely mechanical?

The kraata are completely organic, obviously, and the Rahkshi suits are a mix of mechanical and organic, but mostly mechanical. They have some muscle tissue around joints and the link. Its why you have to make Rahkshi by dunking a kraata in EP and not simply have them forged en masse. 

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Um, Ghidora? Still already carried Exxan off to the infirmary. 

IC: Toxin's Kraata/In Phantom's Arena

Strangely enough, the invisible dude could fly. As soon as he was ensnared by the metal whip thing, I spat my slime at him and jumped down off the ceiling to the wall.

Uh.... what? I'm pretty sure Kraata can't spit very far, so I don't see how Toxin could possibly be close enough to Phantom to spit poison on him when he and Sontiri have demolished all of the stalactites nearby.

As in, the same stalactites that Toxin was clinging onto....

You don't seem to have acknowledged any of that in your post.

Ah. Ill just take the spitting out.

"Hm?" Vaalku gave a surprised look at the Rahk who was carrying Exxan, and sounded like he was finishing a sentence. That made no sense, as there was no one to talk to but the unconscious Exxan.

Still went to the infirmary, and was talking to Palma at the time. I assumed Vaalku wouldn't be tooooo far behind.

And... Profile Time.

Name: Liar

Variation: Magnetism

Level: 2

Gear: Two Scimitars, two Cestuses, and a wrist-mounted Razor Disk Launcher

Appearance: Liar's armor is brown and green. It is built for agility, but provides a decent amount of strength as well.

Personality: Whatever he feels like doing, he does. He's unpredictable like that.

Bio: That would be telling.

Name: Venom

Variation: Anger

Level: 2

Gear: One Pole-arm, a Dagger, and three Throwing Knives

Appearance: Venom's armor is mostly standard white, although she has had her joints repainted blue in order to confuse potential enemies. Her lithe build also renders her extremely flexible.

Personality: Venom loves creating chaos amongst the student body, and one of her favorite passtimes is manipulating others to fight for her own amusement. A true sadist at heart, she also enjoys inflicting pain via more direct methods as well.

Bio: Venom is Rail's older sister, and as such, helped train him in the ways of combat back when they were still on speaking terms. Before they were sent off to Corpus Rahkshi, Venom caused two of Rail's friends to get into an altercation between themselves, eventually leading up to the death of one and the execution of the other. While Rail couldn't prove that she was actually responsible for the event, her apathy towards the incident has heavily influenced his suspicions.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.