Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

that Vaalku one, you made it recently though, I can tell because of there only being 2 limbs... And I like that Bullseye one(Maybe Because I love archers in bionicle, Thats why Vorzorak is one), And its Cool that you used a toa metru onewa body, you know whats the coolest part of them all? that they're Rahkshi.

Edited by Dragon11603

Is anyone Open for interaction in the Refectory, Vorzorak needs to ask around for a smith or referrals to a smith, He wants a Sword, He will Name it Klinge, and Vorzorak is in the Refectory

Also, anyone know a smith, I wasn't going to have him just happen to meet Sanurahk, no, that would be too easy, Suspiciously easy...

And just so you know, You can Refer him to Sanurahk, as Sanurahk has made it quite Clear to anyone walking in the dorm area whilst hes crafting, that he's a smith(He's always out in the hallway, just sitting there, making Gadgets and Gizmos and Doohickys).

Too bad Vorzorak Hasn't Been at his dorm that often, So less chance of that, and the few times he has been at his dorm, Sanurahks been elsewhere.

Edited by Dragon11603

You said Sanurahk in your last post when I assume you mean Vorzorak.

Fang happens to be a smith, and he happens to be arguing just outside the Gym, but I doubt you'll be able to get him to help you much in his state. :P

Edited by Click

Alright then. :D Glad my work is still appreciated.

Your work with the rahkshi is Still Appreciated? People have yet TO Appreciate it, The are all Rahkshi Master pieces, makes my Rahkshi look terrible in comparison(Well I guess my Shadow is just really A normal Rahkshi with CCBS Slapped on)

Heres... my... sad... Creation...

I made this one, Before My Character was even typed out here. Shadows only here, because, well, I made a MOC, and wanted to be it in Corpus Rahkshi

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5EdRvSKnOeLRTZSVXNNWWU5MVk/edit

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5EdRvSKnOeLUVdZb0JQWTlCbDg/edit

And Just so you know Click, thats the larger Shoulder pad that broke Rain's spines, And caused Shadow to lose circulation, and is currently still lying on the gym floor.. hmm, and thats the Rahkshi who drew on her face, oh yeah, and when did this Become BBC? lets stop Spamming up this place with our creations! *Uploads a thousand more pictures of rahkshi MOCS on this topic*

Rahkshi are awsome though, The can have pictures of themself wherever they want. Especcially Corpus Rahkshi Rahkshi, They are best rahkshi.

Either way, there's still my Question, does anyone know a smith, and is open for interaction in the refectory?

Edited by Dragon11603

My MOC of Revenge is even closer to the original set than yours Dragon.

How can you get even close- oh, No ccbs, just using different colored pieces?

anyway, I guess nobody in the Refectory open for interaction? If no one tells me anyone in the next ten minutes, Then I'll have Vorzorak leave the refectory. Find a smith in the gy- no, I would die, Infirmary, Vorzorak does not want to step back in there for a while, Library, Yes, then some other location. like courtyard

Edited by Dragon11603

You seem real proud of making Rain mad at you. I don't think you realize that she's a homocidal psychopath. If Palma did not step in, Shadow, henceforth known as "Scribbler" (a terrible insult from an artist like Rain :P), would be no more. She still plans to kill him the next chance she gets.

The new MOCs look great as always, Johnrahk! Looks like someone is having fun with the 2015 Bionicle sets. :D Cao looks a little skeletal (which I can excuse because brown and tan are both rare colors), but I really love the bulk on the rest of them. Toxin somehow really looks like a samurai or something. Bullseye's little hat is hilarious. :P

EDIT: Oh, now I get Cao. You made him stretchy. That's brilliant. :D

Speaking of MOCs, I've been working on revamping my old Hoto MOC, and she's looking great.

Edited by Click

You seem real proud of making Rain mad at you. I don't think you realize that she's a homocidal psychopath. If Palma did not step in, Shadow, henceforth known as "Scribbler" (a terrible insult from an artist like Rain :P), would be no more. She still plans to kill him the next chance she gets.

Well then, Maybe Shadow should watch his tail, and How is Scribbler a terrible insult?

Well then, Maybe Shadow should watch his tail, and How is Scribbler a terrible insult?

Scribbles = bad art skills. Rain, it seems, is condescending to everyone with bad art skills, and Shadow's just scribbled crosshairs over his back by messing up Rain's paint.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

She's an artist. No, more like art is literally the most important thing to her. Someone who only "scribbles" (and thus cannot produce true art) is worthless in her eyes. Plus, it's a double insult: it's insulting just because of the person she refers to.

man! I should have made Shadow Limited invulnerability, or Teleportation, Curse that level 6 Kraata of Molecular Disruption that was in my hand when I made that profile, and look, He lost his quill now! well, I guess you tripping Shadow ended up bad for both of us, Shadow knows anger is bad, and a curse if you let it fill you, If he gets angry, then he merely takes a deep breath, and remembers that, Rain however, From my observations, when shes angry, she kills someone.

Oh, and Palmas done nothing to help the rahkshi(Shadow) bleeding out on the floor, dying to death, on the floor of the infirmary... Hmm, when I was last in a school, if you got a paper cut you got sent home, Here, you get Stab wounds, you take a 5 minute trip to the nurse. well, granted, last time I was inside A school it was Kindergarten(I realize, it has the russian word for theater in it, Kinder), 

Edited by Dragon11603

Corpus Rahkshi is tearing itself apart, Destroying the School has been like all Rahkshi Subconscious(And some of them Conscious *Cough* Roman *Cough*) number 1 priority... Why though? Know how to Destroy it everyone, suddenly leave, no rahkshi=no purpose=no more school

Edited by Dragon11603

Actually, the majority of characters just want to leave the school.

I think I've got the only character who wants to destroy it. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I just mean that we barely clear, like, two pages a day.

Which is still a lot faster than some of the other RPGs, like Asylum or the BZPRPG. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar