Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So much yes.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Actually, Exxan's sister is the evil genius. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, I could see Illusive and Silver being the best of friends.

Nope. Illusive wants to blow the place up. Sliver.... well, she's keeping her plans to herself for now...

Time to blow perspective out of the water.

Name: Dent

Variation: Density control

Level: 2

Gear: No gear as of now.

Bio: Dent first began life as an experiment for the Makuta, trying to create a shadow Kraata with every Rahk power, save density control - right off the bat. The result was nothing proper at all. The Kraata gave off black fumes and was very wrinkled. As soon as they placed it into a Rahk body, it screamed. The Rahk's legs and arms tore off as twisting, black, goopey shadow replaced them. It concentrated and controlled the shadow, allowing it to be formable with their mind. The result was a very ugly and expanded head, twice the size of a normal Rahk's. Now, Dent is out to fix the problems he sees existing - He was almost killed by an uncaring Makuta, and while this new form gave him a significant edge in combat, he hated the fact that he could never be normal. Arms, legs, the sort.

Appearance: Dent's arm and leg sockets produce shadow, which he can manipulate inside his black-colored body to allow him to float in the air. Unfortunately, no arms and legs means his only form of attacking, besides his Density control powers, is laughingly whacking someone with the shadowy tendrils or grabbing them with the shadowy tendrils. Unfortunately, the shadows in him have no capability of controlling anyone, but recent experience before coming to corpus in an attempt to confuse a troubled opponent by grabbing them, he actually freed their mind of troubling thoughts... He lost the fight.

Personality: Dent is very snappy, angry and irritable. He hates anything that dares to attack someone for no reason. He has a justification gift, so he constantly trials someone based on the information he obtains about them. While this may make him seem unlikeable, especially the fact that he looks like a Rahk's worst nightmare, is... His incredible charm(which he absolutely hates). He finds himself sitting quietly when these idiots walk up and talk to him about his life, and why he is so interesting... He feels it is a cruel punishment by his Makuta for being alive. Also, he has never figured out how to use that mind-soothing shadow effect on himself.

OOC: Bio, Appearance and Personality switched around to make sense.

Believe it or not, Sliver has something she could perform at the talent show. 

I was thinking of having Rail shoot fruit off of the heads of other Rahkshi with his crossbow for the talent show, but I realised that his personality would prevent him from signing up at all.

That, and he's not going to be around much after he eventually heads off to his dorm room, since I'm going to stop playing as him for a while.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Important question: does anyone know where Sliver could find some spare lightstones and some dye?

Good point. 

Wonder who would do what if they were on the talent show? Anyone have any thoughts as to what certain characters would perform?

Shatter can throw pots in the air and smash them as they come down.

Vector can perform stunning feats of accuracy.

Kakarahk can... Try to juggle and fail miserably. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Lucid is good to go, but I have issues with Dent. Those shadow-limbs seem too easily abused, especially given they're semi-psychic.

There's also a few elements of his personality that don't add up, like how can someone be so irresistably charming when they're generrally angry and stand-offish? And what is a justification gift? I've never heard that term before.

Might not get any IC posts up right now, currently travelling and the signal my phones gets isn't too reliable. If I don't now then expect one later

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Still thinking up concepts on what Sido could do at the show. Probably going to create a ridiculous but impressive invention. What sort of engineering project would fit a talent show?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Sliver

A MOC by me.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Wait, I have an archer with him, one that spent a while Just reading all the books on fighting near the doorway, his name is Vorzorak

The Scribbled One vs. Shadow and Vorzorak...

Oh, and Shadow every once in a while does something that somewhat annoys Vorzorak, because Shadow knows how to get on everyones bad side.

oh, and "This time?" Deadeye, You've never saved Vorzorak, or Shadow, and you wouldn't because Vorzorak shot you with an arrow

Edited by Dragon11603

Knowing theory =/= skill. Just because I've studied the physics of cannonballs, does not mean I can fire one off and hit exactly where I want to instantly. If you want that to work, Vorzorak will be sitting there with a protractor and force meter until Rain takes his head off.

Ok, but if he's gonna hang back a bit, and Shoot, then he's gonna need Accuracy more... And after a bite to eat, and Vorzorak makes Shadow Apologize to the Busy bees in the courtyard for stealing some Steel, The're Gonna Battle each other to train...

And he's had some exercise(Carrying Vaalku down the Hall), and some experience(Shooting Deadeye) and ok, he's gone to the Gym Quite a few times to practice accuracy, and exercise.

Edited by Dragon11603

I get it, you want Vorzorak to be a perfect combatant, especially with Rain bearing down on your characters, and that's fine. The problem is it's not in his profile, he has no reason to be (i.e.: not Rahkshi of Accuracy), and the ways you are proposing are impractical. Reading does not magically improve his sense of aim. Carrying someone one time or shooting someone one time does not improve your skills. Some of the best fighters in the game have made post after post of them training/sparring in the Gym, and they make their fights realistic and still win them. They prove they are good at fighting by showing they are good at fighting.

Speaking of unrealistic, the fact that Shadow just wanders into the Library of all places and finds someone else who is willing to help him fight who he has never met before is a little ridiculous. Generally, the term for characters who just sit around until one of your other characters need them to take on another character is "fightbot." And it's frowned upon.

• Upvote 2

HE didnt just do it ONE time, He's been improving accuracy, by going to the Gym and Practicing. he hasn't been Magically getting stronger, he's been Practicing. training, both mentally, and physically. You Can't say He suddenly got Magically Stronger, he's been training often, both mentally, and physically, and THAT, is in his profile.

Edited, happy now?

Edited by Dragon11603