Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well, to be fair, you didn't have to have the Twins nearly gut him. There's easier ways of removing an obstacle. And besides, Fang regrets it already. He's not naturally violent, but does get hotheaded.

Why is Fang the only extreme moralist here? It's so much fun to write, and Fang needs a friend. :(

You'll have a secret moralist once I introduce Anubissium.

Uh. . . guys? Abyssium was trying to talk to Fang earlier. . . and you guys just ignored him.

If you want interaction, you could talk to Dodge. They're pretty available.

Where is Dodge? Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Ah... three students (Exxan, Squid and Phogen) leveled up to level three. Fang tried, and failed, to gather a lynch mob to go after Exxan. Phogen crashed a Phogen haters party in the library, and Raptor is doing weird experiments on people.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Still weird.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, to be fair, you didn't have to have the Twins nearly gut him. There's easier ways of removing an obstacle. And besides, Fang regrets it already. He's not naturally violent, but does get hotheaded.

Why is Fang the only extreme moralist here? It's so much fun to write, and Fang needs a friend. :(

Uh. . . guys? Abyssium was trying to talk to Fang earlier. . . and you guys just ignored him.

Where is Dodge?

In a random hallway with Exxan and Squid.

@akavakaku: Since the place is supposed to be home to smiths I imagine it to be fairly rocky, a little bit volcanic, good for mining all that iron. Its a fair distance from the core so more temperate climate, colder nights and winters and the like. So perhaps it'd look a bit Scandinavian, with coniferous forests like you said, based around mountain ranges where the meltwater and volcanic soil do them good, and more isolated patches of barren scrubland where the Matoran sent up smaller mines and outposts, or indeed villages like Phantom. I also like to imagine everywhere is named after a synonym for 'ghost' just to mess with anyone looking for the Ghosts :P

Could there be a koro called "Wraith", then? :P

Also, Akavakaku, feel free to make Snake and Wraith sprites, I'd love to see them :D

Kathok

corpus.png

Here's a selection of Rahkshi from the users who gave me permission to sprite theirs. Generally I just used the default coloration, default build, crimson eyes and whatever spines I felt like if those features weren't described. And I'm really sorry about Xara's spines... I tried. (OK if I sprite Palma, Ultron?)

Ack, late to reply...

Could you do Dodge and Green?

corpus.png

Here's a selection of Rahkshi from the users who gave me permission to sprite theirs. Generally I just used the default coloration, default build, crimson eyes and whatever spines I felt like if those features weren't described. And I'm really sorry about Xara's spines... I tried. (OK if I sprite Palma, Ultron?)

Ack, late to reply...

Could you do Dodge and Green?

Same here (Darn you GMT!!), so could you perhaps do Hashan & Siren?

Speaking of Wraith, she sure seems to have something against Kat....

She's just ####ed off that Kat went raged at her in the assignment for what she considered to be a perfectly reasonable thing :P

Don't worry though, I doubt that kat will find any bombs stuck to her dorm door...probably  :evilgrin:

Kathok

Based on the previous targets, I'll imagine Fang will. He just can't catch a break, can he (it's mostly his fault though)?

I can't wait to see how Mahrka reacts when he hears what Fang's been up to in his absence. :D

Fang and Hoto's meeting is drawing nearer. :D She knows he's at the school from Exxan, but she wasn't really paying attention. It might be an interesting relationship for Phogen to play off of.

Little Omega therapy session going on. :P

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

IC: Omega

Omega rolled his eyes at Snakey. "Raptor shot me whilst I was insane. I woke up in the infirmary. I was questioned by him and his... minion. His minion was instructed to keep watch on me. I managed to escape but I tripped, and Raptor threatened me with "Poison". I tried to jump at him but he caught my kraata and took a sample of it. I don't want him using that for his own devices." Omega said, still on the ground.

be glad that Revenge didn't hear that.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

IC: Omega

Omega rolled his eyes at Snakey. "Raptor shot me whilst I was insane. I woke up in the infirmary. I was questioned by him and his... minion. His minion was instructed to keep watch on me. I managed to escape but I tripped, and Raptor threatened me with "Poison". I tried to jump at him but he caught my kraata and took a sample of it. I don't want him using that for his own devices." Omega said, still on the ground.

be glad that Revenge didn't hear that.

Be glad he got his facts mixed up. Raptor doesn't have minions.

Where is Dodge?

Can we just assume I teleport there and start talking?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Where is Dodge?

Can we just assume I teleport there and start talking?

Yes.

I'm not even going to ask you to do Metal and Short, Aka. =P

Anyhow, if we're gonna strike up this band, Metal needs some interaction. Although I'm gonna have to leave in about 2 hours and not be home for another 4ish after that. BUT. I have the ability to stay up later than usual tonight, so if we wanna party, I can join this time. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*