Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

While I would love to join, I did only JUST join this site...I'm not sure if I'd be able to, to be honest. Lot of catching up to do with the RP. I DO have an idea for a character, but I'm unsure if it would work. Up to the person in charge, I assume. I would love to, though.

Sorry, words aren't really my forte.

I see. Then should I wait for him to come back before I make my character? Or should I make it so it's out of the way? Fair warning, I...don't really know much about the Rahkshi aside from what Mask of Light showed me. > . >

The best option would be to wait for him to come back. If you post it now, it may be another month or more before he returns, and it'll probably get buried by other posts.

In the meantime, the entire rest of the BZPRPG is open to enter! feel free to talk to one of the staff in the BZPRPG Discussion Topic about how to play/enter.

I see. Then should I wait for him to come back before I make my character? Or should I make it so it's out of the way? Fair warning, I...don't really know much about the Rahkshi aside from what Mask of Light showed me. > . >

I don't see any reason you couldn't make your character now. Either way you have to wait. So whatever you prefer, probably.

Don't worry about not knowing much about Rahkshi, it's easy to learn. Basically you'll want to carefully read over and understand the first post of the main topic, and the BS01 wiki's pages on Rahkshi, Kraata, and Kraata Variations. That should be most of what you need to know, and if you're left with any questions, we'll be glad to answer them here.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Alrighty then. Thank you, all. I think I might just wait for him to come back. Maybe I'll write down my idea on a Notepad or something. And heck, it'll give me time to catch up on the campaign and try to understand what's going on. Lol.

As for the..BZPRPG, I think it was called? I might have to check it out.

Edit: Also, reading this thread and I came to the part about couples and...something about Palma being a sexy nurse or something? I am now seriously, SERIOUSLY tempted to have my character pull an Animaniacs and do the whole "Helloooooo Nurse!" thing.

I'm sure that won't end badly at all.

Edited by CobaltGale

Didn't Xara introduce Glass and Rail sometime before the Zex trial? I honestly don't remember.

Tried looking it up via the search bar, but saw nothing to support it. Found Rail's fight with Mantis over Zex's stuff right around the time they both suspiciously died, but that's about as far as it goes for me.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hm, I don't actually remember. It's probably been half a year since I even did anything with Xara, what with Wyrd being MIA and all. A lot of the stuff I did with her is starting to get kinda fuzzy. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's gonna take a while for me to catch up, I think I'm on page...50 of the RP. But I do have a few ideas for the Rahkshi that I wanted to make. Not really sure how to make it into a big ol thing, though.

If anyone was interested, I'd share my ideas...Though I get the feeling I'd be better off making it an actual character sheet.

Well, so far(And I swear I'll make it into a Character Sheet at some point) was a Poison Rahkshi named Toxin. 
He'd have green armor with orange...spots, I guess? Daggers would probably be his preferred weapon,
He'd be physically weak(Something he hates),
Enjoy drawing or flying on his time off
Be kinda...socially awkward but a really good friend once you get to know him.
And have goals of being stronger than the Makuta one day.

These are just ideas that popped into my head randomly to be completely honest. Not sure if I'll have Toxin be androgynous or male though tbh.

Alrighty then. Thank you, all. I think I might just wait for him to come back. Maybe I'll write down my idea on a Notepad or something. And heck, it'll give me time to catch up on the campaign and try to understand what's going on. Lol.

We're actually working on a temporary solution to Wyrd's absence, but stay tuned in the meantime. And I have to admire your dedication if you really want to read through all 620 pages of Corpus. But if not, we do have a Timeline we put together. It's a little outdated, but at least you'll skip the first 500 pages of reading.

feel free to share ideas. Heck, Click has like..... 50 or so unused character concepts he came up with in his spare time.

74, thank you very much. :D

I'm laughing my head off at this Hollow/Canvas situation

You're probably the only one.

Ditto. I'm not the only one who's tired of you toying with my characters Ghidora.

We're actually working on a temporary solution to Wyrd's absence, but stay tuned in the meantime. And I have to admire your dedication if you really want to read through all 620 pages of Corpus. But if not, we do have a Timeline we put together. It's a little outdated, but at least you'll skip the first 500 pages of reading. 

Eh. I love reading. So it's no trouble at all. Plus it might just help me learn how everyone acts..And how to best get under everyone's carapa- I mean....be friends...Yeah. Totally.

Edit:...I just found out that there is already a character named Toxin, apparently. Hrmm.....I need an idea for a new name, I suppose. Any ideas? I mean...I guess I could go with Venom or something?

Edited by CobaltGale

Hrmm.....I need an idea for a new name, I suppose. Any ideas? I mean...I guess I could go with Venom or something?

I'm pretty sure we have both a character and a weapon named Venom.

But, as people have said, double-ups on names aren't all that uncommon. 

Heck, Click has like..... 50 or so unused character concepts he came up with in his spare time.

What Click has is a problem. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ditto. I'm not the only one who's tired of you toying with my characters Ghidora.

You haven't been exactly lenient in the past either. Besides, if Hollow is a brainless walking meat bag, that's how he's going to be played.

...not... lenient? After I saved Vaalku's life twice, tolerating, not only him, but also Spindle and Xi when no one else wanted to, as well as letting Spindle walk away from Tear's murder attempt because you asked nicely? As I've said in the past, the only reason Tear attempted to kill Spindle was because I was staying in his psychopathic character and you were playing with his head.

And after all of that, you torment me with Hollow and Spindle and call one of my characters a drug addict for fun. I'm sick of it, Ghidora. If I'm not coming across as lenient to you, it's because my patience with you is wearing very, very, very thin.

• Upvote 3

...not... lenient? After I saved Vaalku's life twice, tolerating, not only him, but also Spindle and Xi when no one else wanted to, as well as letting Spindle walk away from Tear's murder attempt because you asked nicely? As I've said in the past, the only reason Tear attempted to kill Spindle was because I was staying in his psychopathic character and you were playing with his head.

And after all of that, you torment me with Hollow and Spindle and call one of my characters a drug addict for fun. I'm sick of it, Ghidora. If I'm not coming across as lenient to you, it's because my patience with you is wearing very, very, very thin.

Let me clarify.

If I was to lose my patience with Tear and that ridiculous color-swap trick of yours - and I was pretty ticked about it - you'd write it off as 'it's just the character. I'm just playing them as they would be.' Well congrats; this is exactly how Hollow is. This is also the reason why Nato is often perceived as being rather mean, because that's the personality of the vast majority of his characters. Not that he has any ill intent towards the matter, although sometimes he might, but that's the personality of Xara, Exxan, Sliver, and etc.

Here you're blaming the character of Spindle as me being a jerk for fun, Hollow's inability to reason as me just trying to entertain myself, and telling me to 'knock it off'. Well, I'm sorry if you're taking this personally, but it's in no way meant to be. Yes, Vaalku was a mistake, and I was a complete noob at RPing then. Now I have to try to slowly turn him around and change who he is in-game, and it's definitely not easy. But if you want Hollow to be less of a jerk, twist him the right way. If you don't want Spindle to be so antagonistic, drop from under his schemes. If Fountain's being too suspicious, don't satisfy him.

I'm not trying to be a salty, irritable thorn and tear the RP to shreds. At the same time, I want to be able to play as unique and imperfect characters who have to deal with themselves as well as the world around them, so if you're ticked by one of my characters, understand I don't have ill intent for anyone on the RPG, I don't purposefully write things up to annoy them, and I never will.

If I was to lose my patience with Tear and that ridiculous color-swap trick of yours - and I was pretty ticked about it - you'd write it off as 'it's just the character. I'm just playing them as they would be.'

That "color-swap trick" was my method of letting you know something was up. If you noticed, every single post leading up to the attack had "IC: Tear" in grey and teal letters. And that wasn't the only tip I gave in that scene. If you were paying close attention like Spindle might have been, you could have figured it out, OOC at least. I was giving you a chance.

Well congrats; this is exactly how Hollow is. This is also the reason why Nato is often perceived as being rather mean, because that's the personality of the vast majority of his characters. Not that he has any ill intent towards the matter, although sometimes he might, but that's the personality of Xara, Exxan, Sliver, and etc.

Here you're blaming the character of Spindle as me being a jerk for fun, Hollow's inability to reason as me just trying to entertain myself, and telling me to 'knock it off'. Well, I'm sorry if you're taking this personally, but it's in no way meant to be. Yes, Vaalku was a mistake, and I was a complete noob at RPing then. Now I have to try to slowly turn him around and change who he is in-game, and it's definitely not easy. But if you want Hollow to be less of a jerk, twist him the right way. If you don't want Spindle to be so antagonistic, drop from under his schemes. If Fountain's being too suspicious, don't satisfy him.

The thing is that Spindle calling Tear a drug addict was completely out of character and was obviously you enjoying your own private joke that I didn't find very funny.

And I'll believe that you are not tied to your characters when you can create a likeable, sensible, and intelligent character as Nato has done with Era.

I've done everything I can think of to get your characters off my back, so please enlighten me as to how I, as you say, "twist them the right way.'

I'm not trying to be a salty, irritable thorn and tear the RP to shreds. At the same time, I want to be able to play as unique and imperfect characters who have to deal with themselves as well as the world around them, so if you're ticked by one of my characters, understand I don't have ill intent for anyone on the RPG, I don't purposefully write things up to annoy them, and I never will.

Funny how Hollow only became extremely irritating after Tear tried to kill Spindle.

That "color-swap trick" was my method of letting you know something was up. If you noticed, every single post leading up to the attack had "IC: Tear" in grey and teal letters. And that wasn't the only tip I gave in that scene. If you were paying close attention like Spindle might have been, you could have figured it out, OOC at least. I was giving you a chance.

It did heavily decrease my trust for you in RP, that's for sure.

The thing is that Spindle calling Tear a drug addict was completely out of character and was obviously you enjoying your own private joke that I didn't find very funny.

And I'll believe that you are not tied to your characters when you can create a likeable, sensible, and intelligent character as Nato has done with Era.

I've done everything I can think of to get your characters off my back, so please enlighten me as to how I, as you say, "twist them the right way.'

Likeable, sensible, and intelligent? Doubt. That was kinda the reason why he exists.

You did good with pushing Xi away... And making him want to kill himself. Hollow's definitely going to be a tougher one.

Funny how Hollow only became extremely irritating after Tear tried to kill Spindle.

Coincidence. Truly a coincidence. In fact, I don't even remember playing Hollow until about two weeks after.

This is also the reason why Nato is often perceived as being rather mean, because that's the personality of the vast majority of his characters. Not that he has any ill intent towards the matter, although sometimes he might, but that's the personality of Xara, Exxan, Sliver, and etc.

Okay, I've been staying out of this as much as I can, but since you've apparently felt the need to go out of your way to drag me into this mess for no good reason, I guess I'll say my piece.

First up, I cannot express how little I appreciate the way you're trying to pass off your personal opinion of me as some kind of fact. I am not 'mean'. My characters (the vast majority of them, at least) are not 'mean'. You don't know me, and going by the examples you've listed, apparently you don't know my characters very well either.

You do not have the right to make personality judgments about me simply because of the way my fictional characters in a fictional setting react to the actions of your equally fictional characters. Your characters have had unpleasant experiences with mine because every single character you've ever made seems to feel the need to stir trouble and pick fights with people. 

Which brings me to my second point, which I believe lies at the heart of this ongoing issue - your attitude towards us players. If you want to create characters who feel the need to cause problems all the time, that's your prerogative. We may not like it, but we can put up with it. What we can't put up with is when you blame us as players for the way your characters treat ours. If someone's character fights with or tries to kill one of yours, that doesn't justify you rallying all of your other characters to go harass theirs for no good reason, as you've done to Click. You get angry at us for judging you for your PC's erratic and near-fightbotty actions, then immediately go around proclaiming that you dislike and distrust all of us because of the perfectly in-character things our own PCs have done. Don't blame us for things that only you have control over. 

You say the events that transpired with Vaalku were during your 'noob days' and that you 'know better now', but the fact remains that you're doing the exact same things now as you were then, only with more characters. The only difference is that this time we don't have a GM around to reprimand you for it. 

• Upvote 3

Okay, I've been staying out of this as much as I can, but since you've apparently felt the need to go out of your way to drag me into this mess for no good reason, I guess I'll say my piece.

First up, I cannot express how little I appreciate the way you're trying to pass off your personal opinion of me as some kind of fact. I am not 'mean'. My characters (the vast majority of them, at least) are not 'mean'. You don't know me, and going by the examples you've listed, apparently you don't know my characters very well either.

You do not have the right to make personality judgments about me simply because of the way my fictional characters in a fictional setting react to the actions of your equally fictional characters. Your characters have had unpleasant experiences with mine because every single character you've ever made seems to feel the need to stir trouble and pick fights with people. 

Which brings me to my second point, which I believe lies at the heart of this ongoing issue - your attitude towards us players. If you want to create characters who feel the need to cause problems all the time, that's your prerogative. We may not like it, but we can put up with it. What we can't put up with is when you blame us as players for the way your characters treat ours. If someone's character fights with or tries to kill one of yours, that doesn't justify you rallying all of your other characters to go harass theirs for no good reason, as you've done to Click. You get angry at us for judging you for your PC's erratic and near-fightbotty actions, then immediately go around proclaiming that you dislike and distrust all of us because of the perfectly in-character things our own PCs have done. Don't blame us for things that only you have control over. 

You say the events that transpired with Vaalku were during your 'noob days' and that you 'know better now', but the fact remains that you're doing the exact same things now as you were then, only with more characters. The only difference is that this time we don't have a GM around to reprimand you for it.

For your benefit I have neglected to say that this is the opinion which you dodged several times and even created a Corpus Rahkshi character to null the appearance of your other characters, or the off-site opinions of a good ten people I have spoken to, but since you so insist.

And your fictional characters are most often about fighting, in a school dedicated towards fighting, of a species for fighting. If this were a Matoran-only RPG, that would be a reasonable retort, but this is a Rahkshi game. Your point, however, is valid on the matter of personal judgement, and that's what I'm trying to prove here. So thank you for that.

Exactly how have all my characters been against Click's? Canvas repeatedly pushed Xi for a circumstance he didn't cause, which is part of the game. Xi leaves in sorrow and Hollow gets mad, because he has connections to Xi. It would have been the same regardless of Tear's actions because that is Hollow's personality towards the matter, and Canvas' personality towards Xi, and Xi's personality in general. So no, my characters are not all ganging up on Click because of a trick he pulled in-game, and the majority of my characters aren't even interacting with his right now anyway.

Oh, and since you seem to forget, Vaalku auto-hit, auto-dodged, pulled powers out of the blue, survived literally everything thrown at him, mocked everyone he could come across, applied materials to his body that never existed, acted bi-polar despite showing no sign of being so anywhere in his profile, and was the only character to-date to be forcibly removed from the game. Please understand; these characters are nothing like Vaalku.

For your benefit I have neglected to say that this is the opinion which you dodged several times and even created a Corpus Rahkshi character to null the appearance of your other characters, or the off-site opinions of a good ten people I have spoken to, but since you so insist.

I don't really see how a person can 'dodge' an opinion, or who you could have possibly been communicating with off-site that would have anything even remotely resembling an insightful perspective about what's transpired in this game, but both of those points are largely irrelevant to this discussion at the moment. 

You claim you didn't mention those points (the veracity of which I find extremely dubious, I might add) 'for my benefit', yet the only 'benefit' I received was seeing myself and my characters being used as some kind of contrived and inappropriate comparison in an argument I had nothing to do with, in a situation my characters aren't even involved in. 

As for this...

Oh, and since you seem to forget, Vaalku auto-hit, auto-dodged, pulled powers out of the blue, survived literally everything thrown at him, mocked everyone he could come across, applied materials to his body that never existed, acted bi-polar despite showing no sign of being so anywhere in his profile, and was the only character to-date to be forcibly removed from the game. Please understand; these characters are nothing like Vaalku.

...I'm actually trying very hard not to laugh. 

You, me, and everyone else here knows that your other characters have been doing exactly those sorts of things with alarming frequency for quite some time now, so I'm really not sure whose benefit these lies are for, given that any one on this site can go through the topic at any time and find some of the quotes in question with relative ease. 

To reiterate the points made in my first post - Firstly, you'll find that your fellow players will hold you in much higher regard if you stop trying to find ways to blame them for problems that your own characters have created. Secondly, and of far greater importance to me, please kindly refrain from pulling me into debates that have nothing to do with me, in future. 

• Upvote 1

It's something of an ongoing issue; I guess yesterday it just reached a bit of a breaking point. Problem is, while this game's pretty well set up for minimal GM input, without one around at all, things tend to start unraveling after a while.

• 3 weeks later...

With Wyrd's indefinite absence starting to really hold things up at times, especially for newcomers needing characters approved, some of us have been thinking it might be time to approach the forum staff and see about appointing an interim GM or two. Probably not for important story direction like assignments, plot twists or boss fights, but just to take care of routine things like approving reasonable characters, keeping order in the Infirmary with Palma, maybe occasionally leveling up a decidedly deserving character after a big event. What does everyone think of this - any objections, thoughts, approval, even nominations for the interim GM(s)?

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 3

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I'd be down to see that. Though I still need to catch up on the actual RPG. I've been taking a break from the site for a few weeks to play some games, so I still have a LOT to catch up on.

If I could, I'd offer, but since I know very little about the RPG, I dont think that would be a good idea.

With Wyrd's indefinite absence starting to really hold things up at times, especially for newcomers needing characters approved, some of us have been thinking it might be time to approach the forum staff and see about appointing an interim GM or two. Probably not for important story direction like assignments, plot twists or boss fights, but just to take care of routine things like approving reasonable characters, keeping order in the Infirmary with Palma, maybe occasionally leveling up a decidedly deserving character after a big event. What does everyone think of this - any objections, thoughts, approval, even nominations for the interim GM(s)?

I know a couple people who would do a wondrous job at it, but I'd have to see if they're up to the challenge.

We would need the right person. I don't want to sound rude here, but a lot of the staff simply can't do this kind of RPG. We need to find someone really up to the job and capable before appointing them - and by that, I mean none of the playerbase for this game. None of them.

Personally, I think that we should not replace Wyrd. Corpus Rahkshi has run almost two years, and while it can run without a GM, it shouldn't. It's had a really impressive run thus far, but it robbed the attention from several other RPGs, and nothing else can have a chance of starting up as long as Corpus exists.

Who knows, someday Wyrd might come back, and then he can start it again, and everyone will have a blast. But for right now it needs to rest.

EDIT: A thought. Corpus shouldn't end just like that, so if we reach that point we should let it run till the end of October to wrap everything up - even till the end of the year if need be.

Edited by Ghidora131

We would need the right person. I don't want to sound rude here, but a lot of the staff simply can't do this kind of RPG. We need to find someone really up to the job and capable before appointing them - and by that, I mean none of the playerbase for this game. None of them.

I think you're missing the point here, just a bit. Johnrahk's not suggesting we replace Wyrd and take over the game for ourselves, just that we appoint a few people to approve profiles, award level-ups, and basic stuff like that, given that there have been a few people recently who've expressed interest in joining the game, but have been unable to do so because of Wyrd's absence. 

Corpus Rahkshi has run almost two years, and while it can run without a GM, it shouldn't. It's had a really impressive run thus far, but it robbed the attention from several other RPGs, and nothing else can have a chance of starting up as long as Corpus exists.

I don't see how Corpus has 'robbed' attention from other RPGs, to be honest, or how it could possibly be stopping other games from starting up. Numerous other games have been approved since Corpus initially began, many of which were quite successful. There was Bionifight, Asylum, Matoran Und Panzer, Year 60,000, and most recently, Wasteland, and Corpus has had nothing to do with the way any of those games ended. 

Given that there have been a number of new players who've expressed interest in joining, and that Corpus still has an active playerbase who want to keep the game running, I don't see much point in trying to bring it to an end. 

What does everyone think of this - any objections, thoughts, approval, even nominations for the interim GM(s)?

Thus, I'm definitely in support of this idea. 

Edited by The Good Guys
  • Upvote 2

I think you're missing the point here, just a bit. Johnrahk's not suggesting we replace Wyrd and take over the game for ourselves, just that we appoint a few people to approve profiles, award level-ups, and basic stuff like that, given that there have been a few people recently who've expressed interest in joining the game, but have been unable to do so because of Wyrd's absence. 

I don't see how Corpus has 'robbed' attention from other RPGs, to be honest, or how it could possibly be stopping other games from starting up. Numerous other games have been approved since Corpus initially began, many of which were quite successful. There was Bionifight, Asylum, Matoran Und Panzer, Year 60,000, and most recently, Wasteland, and Corpus has had nothing to do with the way any of those games ended. 

Given that there have been a number of new players who've expressed interest in joining, and that Corpus still has an active playerbase who want to keep the game running, I don't see much point in trying to bring it to an end.

Then that is a very bad idea, for the players of the game to dictate what other players get or don't get. Anybody here who would be capable enough of filling the spot has shown saltiness towards several players in the past (yes, I'm counting both you and me in this) and therefore, perhaps unwilling to give said players any advancement in the game. And that's just not fair, especially for those who honestly feel like they've done enough to warrant it.

Corpus Rahkshi robbed the attention by being the most popular thing around and everything else got half the posts it received, hence why several of my RPG drafts have not surfaced. It's died down now, so they may come up later, but that's irrelevant.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, as I am to argue against it. Let's see what everyone else has to say now that the matter is brought up.

Yeah, those are basically the points I would have made. I'd just like to add, too, that the forum currently has 2 spots open for new RPGs. So it's not like Corpus needs to be closed down to make room for other games to start, either.

On the GM matter, there's only one exception to the playerbase - that being you, Sergei.

If we have to keep this running, I would prefer Sergei be in charge instead of any other player.

I fail to see how an approved game is keeping you from submitting ideas for games of your own, but do go on.

also based on your bias argument, literally no one is fit to GM. John included. 

That said, obviously player GMs would need to hold themselves to having as little bias as possible. 

• Upvote 1

Bionifight and Y60K closed down because their GMs had to prioritise real life over running their respective RPGs, Panzer (if I recall correctly) shut its doors due to a combination of this and lack of player interaction, Wasteland is currently in a rut because Eryu happened to disappear during the implementation of an event that currently affects most of the playerbase and the flow of interaction, and Asylum isn't around anymore for a multitude of reasons (storytelling issues, a noticeable lack of fair gameplay, railroading, and the flat out denial of a particular character basically due to what they had listed as their gender were some of the most prominent ones) that could've been mostly avoided by spending some additional time planning and actually trying to work with people who wanted to play instead of immediately whipping out the ban hammer and creating the need for the actual site staff to step in. Neither Corpus Rahkshi, its playerbase, nor Wyrd, were responsible for any of those events, and trying to establish what essentially amounts to a conspiracy theory just because this RPG has outlasted all of the others listed so far is not enough reason to have the game shut down.

If appointing people to step in for Wyrd will help keep things moving in regards to character approvals and leveling, then I say go for it, so long as the major things, such as the plot and assignments, remain untouched. While this will inevitably suck for the people who have characters interaction-locked, namely the group that left the school, I don't think any of us possess enough insight as to how these events were to eventually play out to accurately conclude or begin any new ones without potentially interfering with the original layout of the game. Profiles should probably be left to a team of people with approvals requiring a majority vote, as having more eyes means an increased chance of picking up on potentially game breaking issues before they can even occur. As far as leveling's concerned, however, perhaps things would be easier if we implemented a request system instead; I don't know about the rest of you, but having players submit a list of their characters' deeds and accomplishments (preferably with links) here for the GMs to look over and scrutinize just seems like a better alternative to forcing the subs to go back and reread the entire gameplay topic in order to do their jobs.

Edit: Honestly, players have already been providing their input when it comes to character approvals for quite some time back when Wyrd was still around, and we have yet to have a problem so far, so I really don't see how this is an issue at all.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 4

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.