Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Pretty sure I abandoned whatever interaction lock it was that you'd left me in. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Is Wyrd still around, or is he busy with real life stuff?

I honestly don't remember.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

To put it another way - There has been no Word from Wyrd. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So... I can leave the two profiles I was working on on the back burner and instead concentrate on not being such a deadbeat by getting a few posts up? :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Sorry about my recent absence; I was feeling very poorly right before Easter (wow, it really has been a long time), and I just didn't feel up to posting, so I decided to hold off for a week or so. Big mistake. My life is so franticly overstuffed right now that I haven't managed to get a post in ever since. Give me about a week, though, and I should be back.

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

ya, i getcha too, i myself keep forgetting to check in, (thankfully my characters aren't very popular, oops.) <but i have had pretty big time-slips in the past with the one rahk i do constantly have in play, so, oops x2

the good thing about the internet is it waits, even if the people sometimes don't.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Cool.

Now I've got something to look forward to getting Rail, Liar, and Torc involved in.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I had Rail move forward after you left, but so far, he hasn't done much except put up some severely outdated wanted posters, finish the necklace he made out of Zex's fingers, and patrol the hallways (since I haven't been posting as frequently as I'd have liked to either).

Hopefully, however, that will soon change now that I have some more free time on my hands. :)

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Sure is!

I was going to have him check out the tournament that's popping up once word of its existence actually starts to get around IC, but we can have them go back to the original plan of helping to rebuild Phantom, if you want. Not much is happening in the way of fights that need to be broken up right now, anyway.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I return (for a bit). What the karzahni has happened, are my characters dead yet, and would now be a good time to dip my feet back into this arpeegee?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

For the record, I would like to take the time to point out that Misery's been approved since November for those of you who may have forgotten, mostly so people don't ultimately end up wasting theirs by trying to tell me that I can't post as her without Wyrd looking over her profile.

I was going to wait until Torment was approved as well before introducing her, but since typing that up and reworking Venom would both require the presence of a GM, I decided to do so a bit earlier in the hopes of renewing my activity in here once more. Again, just wanted to throw that out there in an effort to avoid any unnecessary unpleasantries.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Fountain

Wait a minute. Glass and... Exxan... Know each other. Not only that, but they seem to have known each other for a while, which means they might be higher level. No, they're assuredly higher level. Fountain had watched them out of the corner of his eye as he appeared to blankly stare at a wall a ways off and fade in and out of the situation. I'll have to plan for that. Hopefully the other students are just level two...

However, a finned fiend caught his eye a ways off, clearly watching the situation. He looks dangerous. The silver Rahk turned and faced directly towards Shark, as dead and impassive as the bodies in the infirmary. His sword... Is that plates melted over it? why those slight circular bumps across not only the sides, but the edge?

Hey Ghidora, I'm afraid I must call you out on this part of your post.

First off, it's probably something of a stretch to correctly and definitively conclude Exxan's higher level just because he's talking with an old friend. I doubt if Fountain saw Lucid and Sepulchral talking and he would make that same silly leap and assume they must be higher levels. It doesn't make sense that he would make it here either, even though it happens to be true.

Secondly, I don't think anyone should notice anything odd about Shark's sword right now - not only because he's a good distance away, and an oddly shaped sword might just be shaped like that, but mostly because Shark has a scabbard for his sword in which it would currently be sheathed.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Still in the Library, for the most part. Last I checked, Rider was there too.

OOC: How deep is the hole Sim's in?

Going by human standards, I'd say about six feet (4 bio) deep. If Sim stood up, he'd probably have at least his head and shoulders coming out, but he's currently wadded up in the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright... So this game has been on my mind for a while. And I think that I'm going to join back in. However... not with the plethora of characters I made. There were just far too many there for me to handle. So... I'm giving up all but two of my characters, with those being Draco and Leviathan. In addition to that, I might make one other character. So, if any of you want to claim one of the others, just shoot me a PM. Other than that, I'm ready to hop back in.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Alright everyone, it's looking like signups are about finished, so the tournament is soon to begin! The list of participants is currently as follows:

-Vyper
-Exxan
-Geuua
-Diode
-Percy
-Glass
-Fountain
-Rail
-Torc
-Liar
-Paladin
-Kaboom
-Beat
-Shock
-Slif

If anyone who should be on this list is not, or not on it who should be, please let me know. And if you have someone you'd like to have participate who hasn't signed up yet, it's not quite yet too late for them to get over there and join!

Alright everyone, it's looking like signups are about finished, so the tournament is soon to begin! The list of participants is currently as follows:

-Vyper

-Exxan

-Geuua

-Diode

-Percy

-Glass

-Fountain

-Rail

-Torc

-Liar

-Paladin

-Kaboom

-Beat

-Shock

-Slif

If anyone who should be on this list is not, or not on it who should be, please let me know. And if you have someone you'd like to have participate who hasn't signed up yet, it's not quite yet too late for them to get over there and join!

Slif isn't actually quite signed up, but I'm about to do that anyway. :P

Currently debating on throwing Misery into the mix as well, as I haven't quite figured out what to do with her yet.

Probably going to sleep on it, though, so I might have something written up by tomorrow.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

With Orimnoc's arrival, there are 16 participants. Obviously that's ideal, so I'm going to get the tournament started as soon as possible. My apologies Timageness; seeing as you already have 3 characters involved, I figure cutting off a fourth should be forgivable, and worth it to maintain an ideal 16 participants rather than trying to work out something weird for an unwieldy indivisible 17.

• Upvote 2

That's cool.

I'm fine with that.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC: Slif - Gym

The moment both of my feet touched the floor of the platform, this Paladin guy started his knightly spiel.

"Serf?" That tickled me a bit, "Did you call me a Serf? Who says that anymore?? Haha."

This guy was going to be a hoot. I didn'r even care so much if I beat him or not, it would just be fun to see him get riled up. I bowed with as much exaggeration as I could muster, and threw one arm in the air.

"Well, then, I welcome you, sir knight. I certainly hope you don't ruin your illustrious armor."

IC: Slif - Gym

The moment both of my feet touched the floor of the platform, this Paladin guy started his knightly spiel.

"Serf?" That tickled me a bit, "Did you call me a Serf? Who says that anymore?? Haha."

This guy was going to be a hoot. I didn'r even care so much if I beat him or not, it would just be fun to see him get riled up. I bowed with as much exaggeration as I could muster, and threw one arm in the air.

"Well, then, I welcome you, sir knight. I certainly hope you don't ruin your illustrious armor."

I happen to have a pretty fitting picture for this

Hello! I've been thinking about rejoining the RPG after vanishing for so long. I was wondering if there are any serious or specific happenings that have occurred in recent times that I ought to be aware of.

Oh, and here's a quick doodle doo I made of my character, Scoops. Not particularly masterful, but I just wanted a visual representation of 'im.

20160715_145122.jpg

Edited by Banana Gunz
  • Upvote 3

With Ultron away, not much has been going on, though Thurisaz organized a tournament that is currently going on in the Gym.

I actually really like your drawing. It's very clear who it's supposed to be and yet a little cartoony as fitting the character.

• 3 weeks later...

In light of a recent conversation with 0nuku, it's been pointed out that the direction I was going to go with Char's holster/chargers wouldn't be legal for the game. The idea was to charge up a single shot with whatever variation power she could absorb with it, but that falls under Ultron's multi-variation ban, which I had conveniently forgotten. :/ On top of that, 0nuku's description of how the chargers actually work differs from what I envisioned, so they can't even really absorb elemental energy. So the new thought process is that they might be able to be re-purposed as forge tools, or heated weapons, leeching heat from whatever powerful source she can find.

(thoughts?)

In light of a recent conversation with 0nuku, it's been pointed out that the direction I was going to go with Char's holster/chargers wouldn't be legal for the game. The idea was to charge up a single shot with whatever variation power she could absorb with it, but that falls under Ultron's multi-variation ban, which I had conveniently forgotten. :/ On top of that, 0nuku's description of how the chargers actually work differs from what I envisioned, so they can't even really absorb elemental energy. So the new thought process is that they might be able to be re-purposed as forge tools, or heated weapons, leeching heat from whatever powerful source she can find.

(thoughts?)

I was wondering about that.

As for another purpose aside from what 0nuku said they did, I don't know. I'm not familiar enough with Molecular Disruption to give you any pointers, but that power might be the way to go.

Kaboom leapt backwards, using his swords to slice two more Madu Cabolo free and swat them toward his enemy's feet.

OOC: If Madu Cabolo are set off by impacts, wouldn't whacking them with a sword make them explode?

Try not to post only-OOC posts.

And I agree with Nato here. whacking explosives of any degree is either going to make them fall apart or explode. And Madu Cabolo are not one to fall apart softly.

EDIT: And just as I post this, I realize I'm the one that posted last... >_<

Edited by Ghidora131