Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

*Snip*

Warping my words, very rascally. I should like to point out a major flaw in your claims.

So, let's say allow for the sake of argument that I really am holding our kingdom hostage, and you know that it is I, and I have threatened to exterminate y'all if you don't obey. Why then are you disobeying? That will only get us all killed, and it will then do us no good if the Ninja are caught. Your actions seem like those of someone who wants us to lose.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I'm disobeying, Quisoves Pugninja, because you will kill us regardless.

Secondly, because I'm stubborn and I don't give into petty threats that you can't possibly carry out. Also, if you were not a ninja, which is most definitely not the case... why do you want us to comply? You should be more arms-flailing about this. 

Four kingdoms can easily exterminate four Ninja. You know that. 

We shouldn't be fearing you. If anything, you should fear us. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I'm disobeying, Quisoves Pugninja, because you will kill us regardless.

Secondly, because I'm stubborn and I don't give into petty threats that you can't possibly carry out. Also, if you were not a ninja, which is most definitely not the case... why do you want us to comply? You should be more arms-flailing about this. 

Four kingdoms can easily exterminate four Ninja. You know that. 

We shouldn't be fearing you. If anything, you should fear us. 

Really?

You seem to be ignoring the basics of Mafia.

1.  The Mafia can kill any player.

2. The Mafia is outnumbered, but anonymous.

And why did I want us to comply? So we didn't lose, of course! Why do you think we have the Kingdom-system? If we all die, then the victories of the other Kingdoms will mean nothing to us.

4. The goal of the the sages(normal people) is to make sure that their nation has the most people surviving when/if the ninja crisis is resolved.

And by the way, here is the original version of the exchange you modified

Since it's pretty obvious that you're the Ninja, I might as well cease the attempts at persiflage and dissimulation (though I daresay they worked quite well. Such a pity Seaborgium didn't rule on the issue of screencaps in our favor.)

How does someone with a thick skull figure that out, huh?

(Yes, I took offence from that comment)

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. That was not intended personally, more as an in-game taunt, as it were. I don't do real insults.

Loop-hole: 

At no time did you say that we weren't allowed to reveal that we were under a hostage situation. This means that we didn't break the truce, you ninja's did.

Since you're going to be legalistic (usually a bad idea in a situation like this), I shall draw your attention to the first message the Shinobi sent us all.

Hi guys. I've been contacted by the Ninja. They want me to give you the following proposition: If you do as we say, you will have a truce with us, for as long as we need your services. We will tell you when the truce is over. If you do not do as we wish, you will be picked off, one by one, and you will lose the game. Is that clear?

So, kill Valendale tonight., and do not switch roles, unless one of them dies. If you do not, you can give up any hope of winning this game.

I think it was obvious that they didn't wish any of us to reveal what was going on, let alone to vote contrary to our orders.

I'm sorry if I sound like a turncoat, y'all, it's just that I'm not the suicidal type.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

'Original version'? No, you mean the Ninja propaganda version. The other people in my (not our, you are a ninja, you are not one of us) Kingdom can verify that. For someone trying to pretend to be pro-village, you sure do have a huge ninja bias, because you're very clearly a ninja. 

You're trying way too hard, and it's showing, Ninja. 

And about this:

4. The goal of the the sages(normal people) is to make sure that their nation has the most people surviving when/if the ninja crisis is resolved.

The sooner we kill the Ninja... the more people we will have in the end. Not hard to understand. Obeying the Ninja is a surefire way to get yourselves killed while giving your opponents a huge advantage. 

The sooner we kill the Ninja... the more people we will have in the end. Not hard to understand. Obeying the Ninja is a surefire way to get yourselves killed while giving your opponents a huge advantage. 

The conditions of the Ninja's truce, if I understood them correctly, were that we would be immune to attack while the other Kingdoms were damaged. So no, we wouldn't have given our opponents a huge advantage. Not that it matters now. We're dead, anyway, and y'all think I'm the Ninja, and... Ay-yai-yai.

gZsNWyr.png

...That makes no sense.The Ninja, AKA you, was telling us who to kill. They would gain an extra kill, a healer, and an investigator. That's even in the quote, both my unmodified version and your modified version. 'Kill Valendale'. Totally not an advantage giving the Ninjas an extra kill, right.

That is an advantage. What do you think we'd think you do when every other kingdom is dead? You'd kill us. All we would be doing is delaying our own demise while the Ninja kill everyone else, never weakened. So, taking that into account... of course we don't accept your 'truce'. Mafia players are very stubborn about that sort of thing, even if they don't appear it. You can very easy tell a dodgy deal from a mile away, and your truce? Dodgy as heck considering you're the bad guys. 

Switching my vote from RG to Pulse, for reasons I hope I don't have to explain.

Why? Not that I protest not being voted or anything. =P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

yeah but you're dead so you're not a threat

come join me in the chorus of the celesital potoos man

MOOOOOOOOOM

No.

NotMOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That's eleven votes for QP and two votes for me, I believe.

QP - 11

Pulse - 2

I forgot if anyone voted anyone else.  So, QP's definitely done for at this point. Good job, everybody. Do this with the next Ninja you find, and report suspected ninjas to the local authorities, if there are any that have formed. Yes, I am still certain QP's a ninja.