Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

Just to point out, you kinda started that bandwagon against me. =P Last time that situation happened, QP was mafia.

Just to point out that I voted for Luroka last round. I had an excuse to vote for you (you'd just voted for me,) and I didn't. Besides, you are employing a cum hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. "I was in the Mafia in XIX, when you were bandwagoned. You were bandwagoned this game. Argle, I am in the Mafia this game."

That... wasn't my point. xP

My point was that I think Fishers is Mafia, because when I'm not Mafia, I tend to help get Mafians killed, and what better way to do it, than by framing when the time is right? I only brought you up in the quote, because you did this the last time. =P

I see now. Sorry about that. =P

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

It amazes me how you can write such big posts and argue... it really does.

My dear Shadow, argument is the lifeblood of BZP Mafia. If we do not get our daily recommended dose of syllogisms and rebuttals, we go into spasms.

Though I'm trying to reduce my reliance on the practice, thanks to my reputation as the Bad Bart of BZPower Mafia. No use in drawing unnecessary attention to myself. I doubt it will be easy.

• Upvote 5

gZsNWyr.png

Should've done this earlier, but anyway, here's what Ehks is claiming he's been told to say.

Hi guys. I've been contacted by the Ninja. They want me to give you the following proposition: "If you do as we say, you will have a truce with us, for as long as we need your services. We will tell you when the truce is over. If you do not do as we wish, you will be picked off, one by one, and you will lose the game. Is that clear?"

So, uh, kill Valendale tonight. And do not switch roles, unless one of them dies. If you do not, "You can give up any hope of winning this game."

Hi, cool dudes. You will vote for Burnmad. KINGDOM MEMBER, KINGDOM MEMBER, and KINGDOM MEMBER are required to vote. Everyone else may abstain. Do not vote for anyone else.

help me

Pulse has disobeyed us. One of you will die. If you don't do as your told, you'll join them and lose the game.

The brilliant part is when they say 'your told', and also the part where they assume that they can punch above their weight with only four people. Right. For the record, I've edited out the name of my fellow kingdom members, other than Ehks. 

IF ANY PESKY NINJA ARE BEING A NUISANCE TO YOUR KINGDOM TOO, PLEASE ALERT ME.

Edited by I HATE PUNS.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

That's just what he wants you to think.

Voltex lies. And Voltex starts with a V. Voltex has six letters while lies has four, six minus four is two. Move two letters into lies and then add V, and you get lives. Voltex lives. As an added bonus, six divided by two is three, so HL3 confirmed again.

• Upvote 6

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I suppose if I'm dead...

First off, shoot Quisoves Pugnat as quickly as possible. He's pretty obviously Mafia. I was going to do it myself, as my nation's Assassin, but typed 'cycle' 2 instead of 'night' 2 by mistake.

Then, I would recommend a lynching between Toa Chuck and Rucks. I'm fairly certain that one of the two is Mafia.

To accurately find out the last Mafiosi, I would unfortunately need a manifest of who is in what kingdom. So this is it, for now.

Oh, and we should still be killing X.

Edit: Oh, and the night after we shoot Quisoves, shoot Fishers!

*Snaps fingers*

Edited by Colonel Roy Mustang

*Sigh* Blame QP. Terribly original, Burn. Not that I should be exempt from guilt because of my track record (I'd be the last person to suggest that,) but surely you (of all people) can do more than say "He's pretty obviously Mafia." 

As for the others, I think they're plausible, though I'd like to know your reasoning. Rucks and Toa Chuck have been fairly invisible, so I don't have concrete evidence one way or the other concerning them. FIshers, now, has been rather suspicious, what with getting the Acolyte of Chaos hanged the First Day.

gZsNWyr.png

I don't think anybody ever said they couldn't kill you again: your corpse is chattering and corpses don't usually chatter. That generally implies that you're still sort-of-alive, maybe life is holding out in its last bastion somehow.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Important Note: DEAD MAY NOT REVEAL INFORMATION. Burnmad is not technically dead yet and there's another reason why I'm allowing it (which I won't it), but from now on, once voting ends, you are 'dead'. Otherwise the dead can just be used to distribute information, and I don't want the spirits of the dead haunting my game.

MnRA5kV.png

If anybody thought I seriously knew what I was talking about after I died Night 2 and was a healer they've got another thing coming

also whatever I was being referred to in the scenes grabbed my "let's play with strategy" part of my brain and stabbed it repeatedly

• Upvote 2

Edit: Oh, and the night after we shoot Quisoves, shoot Fishers!

*Snaps fingers*

Anything's possible, Mr. Burnmad. However, the ninja - there's one in each faction, so obviously they can compile the data to figure out who the two Acolytes are, if they wanted to. But publicly lynching the Acolyte of Chaos? That only gives away the ninja's alliance. If I were a ninja, that is something I would not do. A ninja would be able to avoid doing that.

An innocent villager, with no evidence whatsoever, would not. The only evidence you have for your position is a pattern from two games ago with a different person that only occurred once. That's not enough evidence. You're suggesting that I purposefully walked into the topic with purpose of lynching the Acolyte of Chaos. If I were a ninja, I would be risking lynching the Acolyte of Singularity instead, an incredibly foolish risk that also would draw attention. I'm rather new at this, Mr. Burnmad, but I'm not stupid.   

I couldn't care less about whether or not you lynched a third-party role whose goal is to kill as many people as possible (As if you would know it was Blade, in the first place), my reads are more based off of behavior than off of actions.

*Snaps fingers*

I couldn't care less about whether or not you lynched a third-party role whose goal is to kill as many people as possible (As if you would know it was Blade, in the first place), my reads are more based off of behavior than off of actions.

*Snaps fingers*

I'm not sure how you would distinguish those. 

Oh, quite easily. Your behavior is your comportment; everything you say, the way you say it. You can get a lot out of something as simple as a person's response to being suspected.

Of course, everyone's different, and your reads on a person will be more accurate the more you play with them. So if my read on you is incorrect, do forgive me, seeing as you're so new here. =P

*Snaps fingers*

As some of you may know, there has been an incident with a screencap. I will not say whether it is faked or not. However, I should note that from now on, no screen capping. If it's real then it's the equivalent of taking a picture of someone's hand in poker and using to your advantage. If it's fake, then it's presenting something that's fake as something that's outside the game and therefore real. Of course, most of you realize that screencaps can be edited. However, then those who are skilled with editing have a ridiculously huge advantage over those who don't. And even if that weren't the case, this isn't a game of taking and/or editing screencaps.

So, for this game, I am not allowing screencaps.

• Upvote 2

MnRA5kV.png