Ninjago Mafia:Feudal Kingdoms

Seaborgium

I will show a new path. I shall not retaliate. I shall instead vote Luroka. Join me, brethren!

E: How many vote switches do we get, Seaborgium?

Darn it I would seriously love to vote for Luroka but I'm afraid I cannot

That said I don't want to vote for you either so I'll wait for now :P

I vote Blade. 

Numbing poison + you know, blades. Poison is a girl thing. Definitely Blade. 

I trust Seaborgium not to be that obvious with his hints. Besides, poison could just as easily implicate Gengar. It's not as if blades are a rarity in Feudal Ninjago.

Subtlety and precision, that what's required of this murder. An expert knife wielder fits the bill. On the other hand, Luroka is more of a shadowy character that would use his great powers to murder his foe and make it clear that he was the one to kill them. This murderer wanted to do her job and escape the scene quickly. This one shows the tasteful and deft hand of a lady, who should have a distaste for bloodshed to match her fine sensibilities. 

I maintain that Blade is the best candidate. 

• Upvote 1

I vote Ehks

There's no reason for him to be swapping his vote away from me so quickly unless he's allied to somebody dangerous. Since I don't know who that somebody is, their contacts must be exterminated :burnmad:

I swapped away from you because I realized "that is the worst idea possible"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Casting my vote for Blade, then waiting for my mystical ninjago voting mana to recharge.

We might as well attempt to hang as many people as possible. Kill the most enemies that way, it's beneficial for everyone! Excluding the "'people who die' die" part. Besides, 2 votes for quite a few people? Absolutely excellent. Ripe for the voting, I'd say.

Let's make this game the fastest Ninjago game ever!

Also, we should remember that there are evil pesky ninjas about and they seek to destroy us all. Because.... they're ninjas. Artist's Depiction:  :ninja: < If you see something like that, please contact the Anti-Ninja Alliance immediately at 17-D035-N07-3X157, okay?

Edited by KITTENS FOR FISTS
  • Upvote 6

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Also, we should remember that there are evil pesky ninjas about and they seek to destroy us all. Because.... they're ninjas. Artist's Depiction:  :ninja: < If you see something like that, please contact the Anti-Ninja Alliance immediately at 17-D035-N07-3X157, okay?

Here's a more accurate depiction...

d01-2d-023.jpg

• Upvote 6

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I vote the Cyberman from the tenth planet in QP's post Blade.

=P

(Because of random bandwagon)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )