Bionifight Infinite Discussion

Voltex

There's something I don't understand.

On the previous page, Umi Tyron put up the profile sheet for Naona, despite him being in the game for a few days. Either he was somehow approved before he put the character profile there, He's posting it there for general reference in case the former profile was deleted, or...
He was BREAKIN' THE RULES!

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

There's something I don't understand.

On the previous page, Umi Tyron put up the profile sheet for Naona, despite him being in the game for a few days. Either he was somehow approved before he put the character profile there, He's posting it there for general reference in case the former profile was deleted, or...

Different Naona.

The Naona currently in game is from the BZPROG (or rather, before it).

The Naona he submitted is from Midnight City.

It would do well to read the biographies.

It's easy to overlook things when they have the exact same thing. 

Except.... they weren't the same. The two Naona profiles were quite different. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fishers: The entire thing with Naona was happening in the Comfort Sector, not the Commercial Sector. Also, Kale is making sure that people don't die while in transit to the Medbay. His healing capabilities don't extend to total fixes of missing limbs.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Fishers: The entire thing with Naona was happening in the Comfort Sector, not the Commercial Sector. Also, Kale is making sure that people don't die while in transit to the Medbay. His healing capabilities don't extend to total fixes of missing limbs.

No, part of it happened in Commericial, and Praggos carried her to Comfort.

And Kalatin knows the latter. I'm merely assuming that some of them didn't have missing limbs.

I'm waiting for the round to start, basically. Otherwise Ismekne and Kalitin might get back to work getting bandaged survivors to the med bay. :shrugs:

Yeah.... Praggos just carried her into a different room in the comfort sector, away from everyone else. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Naona started in comfort, met Tomo, got freaked out, ran to a different part of comfort, fainted, and then got carried to a third part of comfort.

IC: Naona ~ Comfort Sector

"Do not do that again," was the reply.

No one else was permitted to do anything to her mind or emotions. They were hers and hers alone.

Though it had helped, she could admit. There was still a wide gaping hole inside her heart, but she thought she could handle the fact better now. That she was in a different world.

How long it could last she did not know.

"And um, thanks," added Naona quietly.

From when she encountered Lierdon, and everybody else came to her.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

I'm interested in this, I'm joining.

Name: Feltzer

Species: Toa

Power/Weapon 1: Double edged Cleaver, blade is around 1 1/2 foot long with the handle attached to the middle of the blade, designed to rotate and lock into place with a press of a button. Also have socket in handle for Grapple.Think Rotating rectangle on stick.

Power/Weapon 2: Grapple launcher, detachable from Wrist dock. Instead of a hook, there's a ball on the end of the metal wire, this allows it to hit others like a wrecking ball but also attachs to Cleaver.

Power/Weapon 3: Platform generation. They only last as long as I stand on it, and changes in shape when I move towards the edge, so I don't fall. Gets thinner the longer it gets, and vice versa. Platforms appear under his feet, making them useless on ground. If destroyed, it takes a little bit to regenerate a new platform to use.

Appearance: Armor is a a plain grey all over, with white strips down the length of the arm and legs, and in lieu of a mask, is a round motorcycle helmet, which is gray all over and the visor is opaque, colored dark gold.

Bio: Awakening in a chamber, he was ordered by a piece of paper to stay put, before leaving after a while to explore the world. Once out he helped with most of the problems in where ever he ended up in and acquired his equipment as he went along

Personality/Other: Male, exists in a state of "super sanity" where he reinvents his personality to suit the situation. Don't believe everything he says that is not listed here.

Most of the wounded from a volley of explosive bullets is not going to be walking anytime soon, even with medical aid. Pretty much all of them are going to need to be carried to the Medbay.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

(My gosh Spindle is terrible at stealth. But really, why is he even terrible at stealth in the first place?)

Just putting it out there, but it might have something to do with him being a bright green skull-shaped robot spider roughly the size of the average contestant's head. Not particularly stealthy... 

• Upvote 4

I thought that Werl was just unresponsive due to player inactivity...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Inactivity is a death sentence in this game....

(My gosh Spindle is terrible at stealth. But really, why is he even terrible at stealth in the first place?)

Just putting it out there, but it might have something to do with him being a bright green skull-shaped robot spider roughly the size of the average contestant's head. Not particularly stealthy...

What made you think he was bright green? He is a silver Skull spider while his buddies Scraper and Zogg are blue.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

... I checked his profile; it doesn't state what color the spiders are.

EDIT: what's the floor made of?

In fact, what're the walls and ceiling made of?

And the lighting. Is it LED? Because if it isn't, I'm gonna make LED man and have him give the Host a stern talking to. Florescent is bad, and God help the Host if he dares use incandescent.

... He doesn't have anything against Lightstones though.

Edited by One-Eyed Construct
  • Upvote 1

What made you think he was bright green?

The profile doesn't specify, so I just assumed he'd be a similar colour to Carrier's own armour. 

You seem to have missed my Puppetmaster post: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17210-bionifight-infinite/page-143?do=findComment&comment=905218 You really shouldn't go poking around people's minds when there's telepaths around...

No one blocked Carrier.

It's just that his primitive form of telepathy is guaranteed to draw the attention of every telepath around. 

question. why are none of y'all around to serve my every whim and let me back in the chat at my beck and call.

(also I updated the Halkenverse entry today.)

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Not part of the quest per se, but Ravyn has been playing an awful lot of Grand Theft Pizza lately without any response from the Shopkeeper...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.