BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Lekona - Cafeteria

By this time, the cafeteria was within his sight range. He quickly spoke to the others, saying "I'll go and get us a table," before the Toa activated his Kanohi, without waiting for a response, and teleported into the Cafeteria. Once there he started walking around, looking for a table, until he spotted Zakaro, wandering in the food court. Ah, there he is! The Le-Toa activated his Kualsi once more, and appeared directly in front of the Onu-Toa. "Hey, Zakaro!"

Pu32xij.png

^Link to the Jatikko Reference Post^

Credit to T1S for the Okomation kit used here. Credit to Miras for the banner.

Bionifight Infinite Profiles - Lekona

Matoran Und Panzer Profiles - Kaleva/Jäger, Wekan

Year 60,000 Profiles - Kaleva/The Crimson Predator, Valfares

Formerly "toa nidhiki nuva".

IC Tirkah:

Before leaving the Training Sector, he shot a look at the tiny Dragon in the room.

"Oy. You some kinda baby Kanohi Dragin or sommat?"

OOC: That's A.D.

OOC: Actually, A.D. is quite the large dragon. 

IC(A.D.): A.D. unfurled his wings in some show of strength, and growled "I'm quite large, you imbecilic toad." He furled his wings in annoyance. 

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"Please tell me that's not the sound of the tunnel collapsing on us,"> I groaned, putting the gemstone into a pouch on my belt and starting to head back the way we'd come. <"Let's get out of here.">

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Tirkah:

He looked the creature up and down.

"Maybe where you're from" he says with a shrug.

"Don't look so big when you've seen creatures the size of two mountains." He grins.

"Didn't have such a fun time on that trip."

He walks out of the training sector, and out into the hall.

OOC: Tirkah open for interaction.

IC Kat:

<"it'd be a nice change of pace if we weren't in danger..."> I said idly, as we began to move back down the tunnel.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway       

Once she'd gotten over the initial shock of being sucked out of her home dimension and dumped into this nightmarish tournament, Alisa had relaxed a little. The beings here were no better or worse than those from her home world.

She could survive here if she had to.

OOC: Alisa Dare open for interaction. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Riss laughed and pulled Nisaduf into a one-armed hug. She was glad the excitable matoran had said yes, because she wasn't sure who else she could ask who would agree to it. It's not that Riss was dumb, it's just that...

She just needed help sometimes, okay? She gave her assistant a reassuring squeeze and said, "Thanks, Nisaduf. Don't worry, you're not going to have to kill for me or anything! Just a little help if I need it, okay?"

IC: Xaeraz paused at hearing this, but then approached the Queen and said, "Ma'am, it's not immediately relevant, but I discovered a carving during my initial explorations. There was a carving of a lemniscate, surrounded by eight gems. Perhaps that's relevant to our quest somehow?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

You have got to be karzing kidding me.... I drew my staff across my shoulders and sent a concentrated bolt of blinding blue-white Chain Lightning blazing down the tunnel towards the boulder. 

IC Kat:

Oh. A boulder? Please.

<"I got this one!"> I said, skidding to a stop, and planting my feet as Xara's lightning blazed past me.

With that all too familiar fire in my eyes, my fist shot out, striking the boulder dead centre, cracking it into small fragments.

I turned back to Xara, grinning.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

-==GEM OF MIST==-

Hooray! The quest was saved and the Gem of Mist was officially in their possession! ... Except, what was that? Was there... more rumbling? Uh-oh, it sounded like another thing was rolling toward them!

<"Here we go again...."> I sent another lightning bolt lancing along the tunnel to intercept whatever else was coming our way. 

-==GEM OF MIST==-

And down came the second boulder, this one made of iron. However, it seemed almost to have a weak spot, but could Kat hit it this time? It all came down to how well she really could punch.

IC Kat:

Karz, this was like Phantom all over again.

I stepped forward.

Planted my foot.

Waited for just the righ-

STRIKE!

My fist flew forward, cutting the air as it twisted toward my target, a point just smaller than my fist.

As it arced out, a battle cry tore from my lips, and much like the spirited final punch from the first round, determination and passion burning brightly in my purple eyes.

Truly, a punch to pierce the heavens.

Or this boulder, as the case proved.

-==GEM OF MIST==-

What a punch! Truly, a remarkable sight to see! The boulder fragmented under the sheer awesomeness of that punch, and exploded into bits. However, a lighter rumbling could be heard. However, even as Kat and Xara got on guard... They would find it was for nothing, as a giant ball of yarn came falling out of the hole in the wall.

• Upvote 5

I stifled a yawn as the ball of yarn was abruptly stopped by the rubble of the previous two boulders. 

IC: The twisting head and glowing eyes might have unnerved some people, but Venga was a Rahkshi. A slug made of solid shadowstuff inside a big spiky suit of power armour. It was sort of hard to unnerve him.

He gave the newly arrived Kotak a brief glance...then just poked Exsequor in the head again. Boop...

IC: "Judging by appearances, I could say the same," the Skrall with no name mused, eying up the larger Selaphiel. Having never met a Zyglak before he had no idea what joints were weakest, where nerve clusters were located, where to hit to impact vulnerable organs...If they met in battle trying to figure all those out would be a challenging science experiment

IC: The others were not too far behind Lekona, and the big earth Toa was as obvious to them as he was to the air Toa. Partly because of his bulk, but partly because he wasn't in the best of states. 

"He doesn't look too good," Olari whispered to Artorre as she noticed the trail of crimson ichor Zakaro was leaving behind him

IC: "Fia speaks the truth," Tueykhamun agreed, quashing the urge to refute this Puppetmaster's claims of leadership over nonsense places that didn't exist. Who had ever heard of a place with a name as ridiculous as "Spherus Magna"? He was clearly suffering from delusions of grandeur thanks to an overinflated ego, the great and glorious Tueytkhamun, first amongst all, lord and mistress of all she surveyed thought to herself. 

"I propose writing up a contract. That way we will have written proof of whatever terms of service we decide on." Paper started spooling off her left arm, one long strip of papyrus for each of the people present. As they slithered and shifted brief glimpses of the desiccated arm beneath them could be seen, but never for long as Tuyetkhamun's inherited curse created more to replace what was lost. Eventually five reels of paper waved through the air like fibrous fingers in front of the five beings present. Ink began to flow along them, forming words in the stylised glyphs of the God-Queen's world.

"Do say if you find something objectionable."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

He peered at the sprawling text for a few moments, before turning back to the bandage-wrapped being. "I've seen a lot of languages in my time, but I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with this text," he said, trying to sound apologetic, even though he really didn't care. 

"Words on a page mean nothing," he continued, "if it's an alliance with us that you're proposing, that's something that has to be shown through actions. We'd have to prove that we're willing to cooperate, but I get the feeling that you're not a team player...." 

He recognised her type: she wanted to rule, to control all who stood before her. She seemed to think it was her right to rule, or something else equally pretentious. The Puppetmaster had similar ambitions of control, but he achieved his goals through subtlety, guile and cunning. 

It was so much more fun that way....

IC Hryfon - Commercial Sector

"I share a similar concern. I cannot read your written language, and as such could not agree to any contract writ in such ink." The Puppetmaster was likely correct in his assumptions, at least, his spoken ones. This Tueykhamun seemed a regal or royal type, he had met plenty of them before and felt himself knowledgeable in how to handle them. It was a game of silken words and thoroughly shameless pandering, they always loved to hear praise for themselves.

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

"Get my sense of justice checked? You're crazy!" You took a step forward, encroaching of the crimson anarchist's personal space. It could mean nothing save back off. "So fiend, are you done terrorizing innocents? Or will I have to make you leave? I won't stand for criminal behavior in such a hallowed location as a gymnasium!" Of course, you did not realize that the equally fiendish Tirkah had left as soon as you saved his sorry hide. It wasn't like you needed a reason to soapbox. Nay, it was an intrinsic and fundamental facet of your being!

IC Oinez - Comfort Sector

The attention made his skin crawl. An interdimensional fighting tournament? It was ridiculous! He just wanted to live his quiet life, his simple life, his normal life, his own life. He had always been so careful to avoid unnecessary attention. In his youth, he had always been sure to throw the chess tournaments, games of skill or wit, essay contests and the like. Always careful to never place higher than third place. Winning grabbed attention like a destitute grabbed at change, desperately and with immense cupidity.

At least he was nondescript and thoroughly lacking in the grandiloquence that exuded from the other contestants. Maybe he'd appear as nothing more than a vacuous mite alongside the incandescent shining existences the others possessed. He would well and truly prefer it that way... 

...but close to it

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

Dayeth moved to intercept, slamming her fist down towards the top of Exsequor's mangled head. 

IC: Ekial

In one of the locker rooms, something awakened. A loud snarl echoed throuhgh the hallways, and a tall, horrible being staggered out. It's eyes were red, and searched madly for the next victim. One of it's arms were shorted than the other, and the longer arm emitted a horrible bone cracking sound, as it's claws extended. The creature's face continously growled and rasped, and it's fang filled mouth opened and close in anticipation.

The creature turned it's head, and began bounding down the hallway, on all fours.

IC: Exsequor

The vahki turned round as the fist hit him in the head. He looked at Dayeth, and his eyes turned back to the regular blue. The buggy voice then spoke. "Hello, master."

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallway.

She heard a roar from somewhere behind her and whirled to face it, seeing some kind of monstrosity (Ekial) barreling down the hallway towards her. What in the name of the Brotherhood is that thing?

She raised her shield and shifted into a defensive stance, ready to meet its charge. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"You've never... heard of Karzahni...?"

Either The Wyrm had thought it funny to mess with her, or she was speaking to someone from another time, dimension, or world.

"Not even its slang derivative, Karz?"

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

He shook his head.

IC: Dayeth - Commercial Sector. 

"I think I broke it...." she said, turning to Venga. "Should we put it out of its misery?" 

IC: Amorigiahna - Comfort Sector

"Well, let's just say that it's not exactly a place you'd want to visit anytime soon," she said, diverting her eyes towards an empty corner of the room. "Not many who do so return, and those who do are lucky to leave with their sanity intact."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: The Wyrm - Comfort Sector.

"I see...." he lowered his gaze, "....sorry to hear that." 

The monster's claws scythed towards her shield - why the heck was the stupid creature attacking the most defended spot on her body? - and she let them slam into it. With its primary weapon effectively blocked, she was free to counterattack. She raised her other hand, materialising her Painblade and stabbing it at the creature's chest. 

IC: Nisaduf (With Riss, Noroi, and Sudrec)

Once again, Nisaduf could only nod her head, a little less frantically this time, as she struggled not to burst with sheer fangirling and also not say that she'd probably be willing to murder someone for Riss. That might scare the singer, and Nisaduf really, really, really did not want that. 

IC: Zakaro (Food Court)

The Onu-Toa blinked once, eyes staring off into nothingness, before he shook his head a little and focused onto Lekona.

"Oh, hello Lekona! I was just looking for you... sorta. Among other things, like beating the karz out of sandbags..." 

He trails off, before speaking again.

"..but where and how have you been?"

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC

Accidentally put this on the discussion topic. how embarrassing. :s

IC-Ignis

"That would be awesome!" Ignis said, accepting this Toa of dance's offer to spar. "I've been looking for a training partner all day!" he then took out his Halberd. It would be interesting to see how his foe would fare with his close-combat attacks to his bladed weapon.

OOC Again

Interacting with Arcticfreeze's Dreidel

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

She jumped backwards away from the creature, giving herself room to move. She'd been in this place less than a half-hour and already something was trying to kill her? I thought the fights were only supposed to happen in the arena....

Not wanting to make this fight drag out any longer than it had to, she let her Painblade vanish and started charging a bolt of Absence in her hand, waiting for the creature to make a move while she decided what aspect of his being to target....

IC: Alisa Dare - Upper Hallways.

She backed off from the puddle of acidic vomit pooling on the floor, the stench making her feel sick to the stomach. Instead of unleashing the bolt of Absence she'd been charging, she absorbed it into herself to make her own sense of smell become absent. 

"What in Makuta's name are you?"

She backed away a little more, uncertain of whether she was facing a fellow competitor or a wild rahi that had been gotten into the facility by mistake. With a flick of her wrist, the Painblade reformed in her hand, ready to strike the creature if it came for her again....

IC Selox: -Knowledge sector

Selox had not known what a Kaulsi was, or several other things in the last round. So he walked over to a computer, and cautiously typing at the strange interface, searched "Kaulsi".

IC Kourahi: -Knowledge Sector

Kourahi, on the other hand, knew exactly what he was looking for. Dissolving his body to be less clumsy in flight, he turned sideways to better read the book titles, and began to zoom along the shelves, looking for a book on Bionifight.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi