BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Arkrax - Commercial Sector

His head turned upward with an expression as unreadable as ever. Slowly, his form's fluctuations began to stabilize, giving one last slow growth before regaining its normal size.

It appeared Tuyetkhamen had misunderstood. He was not faulty, and he needed no repairs. "My name ~ before Transfer ~ was Tur... Toa Arkrax. ~ I am ~ a Toa! I serve the ~ will of ~ Mata Nui ~ and none else! My ~ basic programming ~ will not allow me ~ to perform the ~ actions you have ~ demanded."

IC Lefia:

Lefia wasn't going to stick around this thing. "Somewhere far away!" she called out, running off.

IC Kourahi:

As he glided along shelves, Kourahi noticed someone reading a book. He was of a species Kourahi did not recognize, but he had a strange, living? mask on his face. A brainwashed servent of the Makuta? But no. The Makuta's servants were destructive, uncaring. They certainly did not read books. Maybe this person had defeated the Makuta's influence? Kourahi cautiously approached, glowing dimly.

OOC: Kourahi approaching the Skull Carrier.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: "Machines don't talk back, and they don't get to be toa," Fia replied, stalking forward. "Which makes you both an insult to the name of toa, and a liar. Boss thought machines couldn't lie. Guess she was wrong, huh?" Fia balled up one fist and took a full force swing at Arkrax's box thing, aiming to send it flying away if she connected.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

His form quivered, fracturing as with physical injury, though her blow had not landed yet. He had not lied. He was more than a machine. He was a Toa!

But he had no chance to convey these messages. He did not make any attempts to move, perhaps because he was still processing her words, or perhaps he was boldly standing against the threat as any Toa must. The fist connected with the one place it would make any difference. All at once, he flashed into nonexistence, and the box when skittering across the floor, out of control. It finally crashed against a wall and came to rest, remaining still and lifeless.

-IC: Hound-

"I would be honoured," Hound stood up slowly, revealing his daunting true height. It was rather amazing that the chair could hold his monolithic bulk. "If you require it, I shall be more than happy to teach you defensive techniques against beings of my size and strength."

-IC: Selaphiel-

"I have little concern for the existence of any revolution. However, your statements are fascinating; you believe that the majority of your fellow combatants would unite in warfare? That the Queen would fail to notice and remove the initial threats?" Selaphiel's expression had remained unchanged, despite the interesting information related by Skrall. "Or are these two of the aforementioned assumptions you have yet to rectify?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Fia stalked over to where Arkrax was sitting, lifeless, and knelt down to look at him. He wasn't even a machine, really, but a small shape. It confused her, she had to admit, how something so small could pretend to be a mighty toa. She picked up the box and shook it, listening for any rattling noises withing that might indicate mechanical components.

"Machine," she whispered, glaring back at "Boss" Tuyetkhamun and co. "Are you dead?"

Edited by This Is Spinal Thirst

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

It would take a lot more than a strong punch to break the sturdy machine, but the blow had rattled his circuits. Though the box appeared silent and dead on the outside, inside Arkrax was frantically trying to put everything in order once more. The delicate projector was the most severely damaged and would take time to restore.

IC: Virse - Knowledge Sector

She involuntarily flinched as he rose up. She knew he was not going to harm her, but seeing him standing over her once more reminded her of his true strength. She stood, trying to make it seem nothing had happened. "Very well, I... think I remember where it is."

She started walking off towards the Training Sector, trying to not feel uneasy as he followed close behind. "T-Toa Virse, of Sand, by the way," she added. "We... ah... didn't really have a chance to introduce each other."

IC Hryfon - Foodcourt

Irritation flashed in his eyes. Arkrax had been the first and most prompt responder to his proffering of teamwork. What kind of ally would he appear if he let this brutish black and silver Toa shake him about? He took two quick steps forward and raised his hand. "Hand him over, brute. You do not know what you speak of." The issue of a contract could be dealt with after Arkrax's safety and continued allegiance was assured.

IC Langmuir - Tunnels

"That's a deep hole."

IC Maccha Yellow! - Training Sector

Some of the crimson anarchist's word were true, it was true. But his general attitude and flippant, uncaring remarks angered you. "Your attitude and flippant disregard for this woman's righteous anger is disgusting, I would ask you to leave once more!"

IC Oinez - Upper Hallways

Which way was the food court?

OOC

Oinez open for interaction.

...but close to it

IC: Zakaro (Commercial Sector, with Artorre, Olari, Lekona, and Harami)

Zakaro would've raised a glass. Really. Sadly with his current situation of being asleep and not having a glass, he couldn't. Couldn't even respond, really. 

At least he wasn't bleeding anymore. The Onu-Toa would appreciate that later, surely. 

IC: Nisaduf (Commercial Sector, nearby the Tuyetkhamun group)

The Fe-Matoran still had little-to-no idea what was going on, but it was at least interesting. There was a little bit of fighting going on, tsk tsk, but overall it was more than interesting enough to stick around. Not as interesting as Riss, who was amazing and talented and super fun to be around, but the singer was sleeping or resting right now and watching her sleep would probably mean she would quickly be fired from her services. 

She cocked her head to a side, pondering just why they were arguing so much. Maybe that paper-wrapped Toa was asking them to do something and the box-man didn't want to? It was possible, though she wondered how advanced the world the box came form was if it had a full AI inside it. Not many of the universes Bionifight drew from had tech on that level.

Ooohh! More fighting!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Dreidel/Commercial Sector, Foodcourt

"Let's see..."

I was picking the contents of my salad. Once I decided what I wanted, I headed over to an empty table.

IC: Maglev/Commercial Sector, Shops

"...Who would be merchandise for a game that require kidnapping and forcing players to kill one another?"

I continued my own tour.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Dreidel/Commercial Sector, Foodcourt

"I have recently fended off an attack on my tribe from people of the Tribes of Song as part of a dispute and was practicing dance moves that would allow me to summon a hurricane...Since you don't like anyone from my world, I guess we come from different worlds entirely, and you have no idea about me. Well, I come from a place where fighting is done gracefully. There are elements like what you have but we are organized in skill. We have tribes of Craftsmen, Dancers, Writers, Artists, Musicians, and Singers. As you see, we don't sound violent and the majority of people in my world don't use weapons, unless they are of the Craft. We prefer to settle disputes with grace and agility instead of war with brutality and blood."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC-Ignis

"I'm not sure that I've heard of Dancing in the world I'm from." Ignis explained."I was once a worker in the foundries of Ta-Metru, Toiling my way through the day to forge the materials everyone needs. Unfortunately, An accident at work damaged me badly, and my Life started to go downhill. I was sent to a place where they said I was meant to be repaired, but the guy doing the repairs didn't as so repair me as rebuild me into a weaker form, before sending me far down south. Those were the darkest days of my life, scavenging for good supplies, living every day like a battle for survival. But my life changed when I found a fallen matoran in the field carrying a Toa stone, and then I knew fate was going to align in my likelihood..."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Ignis

"Much agreed!" He said. "After that, I basically became a Hero overnight! Gone was Ignis the scavenger and labourer, Now and forever, Ignis, Toa of Fire, The greatest warrior from the southern isles!" He took a pause to take a bite out of a steak. "But it seems that some people here are just as strong, If not stronger than I was."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC: The Puppetmaster - Commercial Sector.

The lights dimmed, and Fia suddenly found the barrel of The Puppetmaster's rifle pressed into the back of her neck. "I would strongly recommend that you leave Toa Arkrax alone, and back away."

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: "I'll give you until the count of five before I crush your little weapon into a useless cube of metal, unless you want to remove it from my neck," Fia replied, anger creeping around the edges of her calm statement. She held the box steady in her palm, not moving other than her mouth

"Besides. The machine is not responding. I would hate for anything bad to happen to it if you were to kill me. Which it always could. All it would take is the slightest pinprick of pain, and I'll destroy this machine. The choice is yours."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

"Put the Toa down, and we won't have a problem," he said calmly, "Toa Arkrax is a marvel of technology, and I see far more value in his life than yours. That said, I would rather not have to kill anybody." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Maglev/Commercial Sector, Encountering Tuyetkhamun and Puppetmaster's Group

I found a Toa with prosthetics being threatened by a rifle user. I walked up to them and their group.

"What is this?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Xara - Hallway.

I cast a glance back toward the tunnel behind us, then turned back to Kat. <"I guess we take it to one of the people in charge of this place,"> I suggested, <"Not the Queen, though. And I don't trust that Host. Maybe the Enforcer?">

IC: "If you see no value in my life compared to the machine's, then what reason do I have to let him go? You could easily just kill me after I give it to you, if my life is so worthless in comparison." Fia tossed Arkrax in the air, catching him again before anything could happen.

"You've basically admitted I have no reason to do anything you say. One."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Maglev/Commercial Sector, Encountering Tuyetkhamun and Puppetmaster's Group

So the thing in the box is a contestant, and the rifle user is trying to get her to let it go? Perhaps I should lend my aid. I activated my magnetic field to attract the box to me.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"I never said worthless, just worth less," The Puppetmaster replied cryptically, "please put the Toa down now." 

Tiny motors whirred and clicked inside the box at a volume too low for most beings to hear, the only sign of the furious repairs going on inside. Arkrax' vision without the projection was limited, but he knew enough to tell he was in the hands of the one known as Fia. If she could just remain steady...

His gyroscopes rattled as the box suddenly flew into the air, only to be caught again. The sudden jolt reset much of his progress on the still weakened projector. Arkrax did not pause for a moment as he directed the small army of mechanisms restoring what had become his body.

And through it all, he remained oblivious to the conflict going on just outside, deciding his fate...

IC Hryfon

He had hoped not to have to reveal his powers, but the silver to a gave him no choice. Energy glowed in his out stretched palm, he constructed a field of binding around the other toa. Unless they were incredibly strong, or his focus was disrupted, they would find it impossible to move.

With his other hand, he reached for Arkrax's core.

OOC

Not an auto hit

...but close to it

IC: Xara - Lower Hallway.

<"Just got to figure out how it works,"> I agreed, turning the gem over in my hand. <"Now, how do we find the Enforcer?">

-==GEM OF ???==-

The fragmentation bolts once again seemed to stop for a bit. However, the walls still proved untouchable to melting; without burning up the air supply or melting them as well.

-==GEM OF MIST==-

As the two stepped out into the hallway, the wall promptly sealed back up again. A muffled thud could be heard as they walked away, coming roughly from where the exit had been. Could there have been yet another boulder? The world may never know now...

IC: One of the benefits to being a Fa-Toa, Fia had learned, was being able to counteract other people trying to steal things from her. Maglev and Hryfon would find their attempts to steal the box from her counteracted by a powerful magnetic field in her hand, holding it in place.

"I've said it several times now. Take the weapon away, and you'll get the machine back. I don't want to repeat myself again." she paused, straining against Hryfon's field.

"Two."

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Maglev/Commercial Sector, Encountering Tuyetkhamun and Puppetmaster's Group, Trying to help get Arkrax free

Trying to beat me at my own game, huh? I didn't used to be called by my old names for no reason. I intensified my field with the help of my magnetism powers and my Tesla System, and began to advance towards her slowly, to put her into a closer range so she would definitely FEEL THE POWAH. My magnetic field combined with a stronger charge from my System would do two things: Bring the box to me or bring her to me. Either way I'll get the box.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Very well," he lowered his weapon..... and abruptly fired it at Fia's lower leg instead. Distracted as she was by Maglev's interference, her chances of evading it were slim.

Edited by Roman Torchwick