BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC:

"Sullen is an interesting choice of words." Noroi commented, not moving from her seated position or ceasing her survey of the room. "I am pondering the nature of this tournament, this competition, and my own abilities."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Von Worten (Tunnel)

Do you know what loneliness is? I do. I have oft trod in its presence; we are quite familiar with one another, Loneliness and I. He has been a friend and enemy. I tread an empty land with him alone as my companion. An absence that became a presence. A presence I hold in my arms. Because the two have become the same. I suppose it was inevitable, but I do not mind.

I do mind an unknown presence rifling through my thoughts, bringing up those memories.

An ache rose in my chest. I took a deep breath and doubled over. Loneliness. Infinity. My greatest fears.

The reasons I weep.

I felt the Queen's mind in my own. It was familiar, and I focused on it. I heard her telling Nocton to move ahead and claim the gem for his own. I briefly wondered why she had chosen him specifically, but I did not dwell on such thoughts for long. I could only guess that she had some reason, and she would need my mind to remain sharp. Focused.

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

IC Daltrahk

Meh, he wasn't here. Daltrahk continued down the hallways, searching and scanning. But then...

Ah, the... What was his name? Host or... Ghost or something? He decided to ask him, It seemed like he knew a lot. He began making his way to the host/ghost/toast.

IC: "It is kinda weird, isn't it?" he agreed conversationally, dipping a fry in some ketchup. "What exactly's getting to you? Homesickness?" he hazarded an admittedly shot in the dark guess, munching through julienned and fried potato while craning his neck to look her in the eyes.

helo frens

IC: Ten

Ten finished shoving the entirity of the second sandwich down his throat. Only now did he realize there were others at the table - others that were having a conversation. Oops. They didn't seem to notice him, though, which was odd. He looked around the table, and slowly stuck one of the ten pieces of cake into his mouth. He wondered just how long he could get unnoticed by the odd, scarfed Toa and what seemed to be a suit of armor...

OOC: That would be Damaka and Noroi.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

"No." The sealed being's initial response was laconic, without any variation in tone. After a pause, her head turned slightly to glance at the smaller Toa. "I would prefer to return to my own dimension, it was infinitely preferable to this multidimensional gladiatorial tournament, but it is not the subject of my musings. Nor is the threat of combat. I have lived as a combatant, a warrior, for much of my existence."

She was quiet a moment. "... My thoughts, instead, are occupied by something of a common theme throughout my personal history."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Politely ignoring the Toa of Gluttony a few seats away, Damaka instead allowed his face to quirk in intrigue. "And what's that, then? You said something 'bout how empty the place seemed earlier..." he mused, eyes drifting the slightly further upward they could while his brain worked. "Solitude?" 

helo frens

Well, it seemed like the other two people talking didn't notice him. Or were ignoring him. Ten swallowed the piece of cake he had started eating, before realizing maybe getting ten slices was a bit much.

Especially since he didn't think he could eat another.

He glanced between the two, and pushed the plate away from him. "Either of you want some cake? 'Spretty good."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Buzzz-Commercial Sector

Buzzz saw the glowing being he had fought in the arena.  He walked over and said, "Hey! How is it going?"

OOC: I assume this is Donrioda, correct?

IC: Donrioda

The Toa of Electricity turned around, and looked at Buzzz. She looked confused for a moment, before shaking her head. "I was about to say something about Zephyr killing you, but I guess death doesn't mean much in the arena, huh?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC:

"Lonely is not a precisely correct interpretation of my thought processes, though... It is, admittedly, not entirely inaccurate." The armored titan responded, twisting partially in her seat to regard the "new" arrival that had now spoken. He had, additionally, offered cake. Noroi shook her head slightly.

"While the offer is appreciated, I am afraid I must decline."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Tahnok followed, his now ruined hammer tucked under his arm. It deeply upset him to lose one of his proudest trophies, but at least he still had the mask. Whoever or whatever had designed this gauntlet would feel his fury soon enough. The molten footprints he lay began to trickle into simple burn marks as he trudged forward.

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

"Well, it was...good fighting you too, I guess," Donrioda said, nodding at the insectoid Toa. "Though, next time, don't jump into the air when someone has a sword. It'll just end poorly for you,"

---

Ten shrugged. "Alright then, suit yourself in that case."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

"Well, fairly well. Zephyr and I actually managed to trek around for a bit without finding anyone, and soon after actually finding a fight, the round ended before either of us got hurt." She paused, and added, "Oh, right, Zephyr is the one who killed you."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-==GEM OF ???==-

Another wave of bolts fired from further down the tunnel, toward the two.

-==GEM OF ???==-

Strangely enough, nothing seemed to happen for Kat and Xara, as they continued down the tunnel...

-==IC: The Enforcer==-

"Like the gem? No, they usually are kept to the tunnels. People trying to attack futilely? More often than I'd like." The Enforcer stated, as they looked over to Vagust in curiosity, even as they began to walk back to the Commercial Sector, to make sure nothing was going on there again.

IC: Oh Great Spirit, now you have to refuse this guy on principle.

Yeah, nobody steals his material and gets away with it.

Damaka I swear to all that's--

"I'm good, thanks, but I've already go enough on my plate."

Fired

You're FIRED

He turned back to Noroi. "Well, since you're making me play 20 Questions, what is entirely correct?"

helo frens

IC:

"I have never heard that line in my life. Commendations on being the originator of such brilliant wit." Noroi said flatly, the tone distinct even from her usual voice. Casting the pun from her mind, she glanced at Damaka once more. "Strictly speaking, I am not forcing you to do anything. You asked the initial query of your own accord."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Well, we don't look like some sort of Rahi, that's for sure. Most Toa from where I'm from look like me. Mostly black, though we all glow the primary color of our elements. Red is fire, blue is water, green is air, teal is plantlife, Earth is purple..." She trailed off. "I'm sure you know what colors everything is. I don't think that changes."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Xara - Tunnel.

<"You see anything?"> I asked Kat. I couldn't see anything but rock, and more rock. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

-==GEM OF ???==-

Sadly, it appeared that Werl forgot one important thing.

Rock does not just vanish when it is melted. It turns into very hot molten rock, at very, very large temperatures, hot enough to very likely melt the duo right then and there.

OOC: Ghidora, I don't think that's quite the host. ^^'

Edited by An/A Blade

IC: I like this girl. Can I trade?

That'd depend on what mask she was wearing. 

Ignoring his Kanohi's outburst of protesting such callous disregard for all the help she had been up until now so you should treat her with a little more care thank you very much, his brows flattened as he processed that response.

"Yeah, but you're bein' all vague with everything and its hard to do anything but ask more. So like I just did ask: What's the real issue, then, if it ain't quite being lonely?"

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

IC:

"It is a matter of... Significant complexity." Noroi replied, after a little thought. If she were honest, her answer was an understatement. How best to convey the nuances of her thoughts? The arrogance that had been her downfall, and all that it had cost her. The solitude that had permitted it, and the growing gulf between her and the rest of the world ever after. Sealed off from the world, separated by thick armor plating she was unable to escape. Her solitude had been her own fault, once, but now it was natural. The isolation was effortless, and it happened whether or not she intended it. Easier to keep moving, that way, but harder to avoid her own mistakes.

History had a habit of repeating.

And, if she were honest, loneliness too.

"Suffice to say that I am realizing that solitude, in a place such as this, could be a very fatal thing."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Viitka

"You did what?"

"What."

"You're joking Tin Man, right?"

IC: Sudrec

"Uh, no."

Sudrec turned to Viitka.

"I was part of the projects that built MaP Av-001: Takua, ToP Ga-001: Helryx, ToM Ce-001: Orde, UB-001: Artakha, UB-002: Karzahni, K-L Class: Ignika, K-L Class: Mask of Creation, as well as the first Turaga, the various forms of Protodermis, Project Antidermis, the Krana prototypes, B-CC 001: Cahdok, B-CC 002: Gahdok, and GSR-CC: Mata Nui. And before you ask about the Zyglak, it was an accident, I swear."

"... I don't really expect you to believe me though, considering I don't really have proof of it here. Unless there are any Psionics level 2 drones - uh, I mean Toa - in the vicinity."

"... You have a very wide emotional range for a Toa. I don't remember you being one of the prototype models. Is there an issue with your personality programming?"

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

IC:

"I can see that. People like to group up and all that, and whoever doesn't, well, they're easy targets no matter how big they are. High School 101." Damaka said as he took a sip of Poppin' Pink Lemonade (Fortified with Vitamin C!), obviously experienced in the matter.

"Gonna do something about it, then? Get a few friends?" he asked, ignoring his own state of having arguably only one. Shirke would count, where she not spiritual and all.

helo frens