BIONIFIGHT INFINITE

Voltex

IC: Xara - Lower Hallways. 

We casually made our way down to the lower levels, making sure we weren't followed. <"According to the guy I spoke with, tunnels sometimes appear on this level, and the gems are in those tunnels."> I tapped the wall beside me; it sounded solid.

<"Of course, I'd bet all of the chocolate in the commercial sector that these gems are probably guarded by something, otherwise the organisers wouldn't go through all of the effort of bringing us here to look for them."> 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I kind of saw our group as having already been headed down the staircase, but OK. =P

IC - Artorre (Food Court -> Lower Hall):

Artorre sighed with relief as the 4 strangers took his suggestion, and went off on their own. Turning back to the stairwell, he followed Zakaro, with Olari, Lekona and Elittra trailing behind him.

<"Exactly. So just be careful, yeah? I think if we die outside of the arena.... we stay dead.">

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC: ELITTRA - LOWER HALLS

Following behind Artorre, Lekona, and another Toa she did not know, Elittra turned to the speaker. 

"You're a Vo-Matoran. The Queen said to seek a Vo-Matoran when we were first summoned here. I assume you are she?"

"I am," Elittra responded. "My name is Elittra. Yours?"

IC: Tahnok Nuva

Retracting his hand given the lack of effort on Werl's part to return the gesture, Tahnok inwardly sighs at the Toa's bluntness.

"Well, I figured that this "Knowledge" Sector would be as good a place to start as any, but because I was built to be a war machine, I was never taught to read Matoran," he says, turning toward the rows of shelves behind him. Tahnok Nuva sheathed his hammer in the loose metal sling affixed to his back, and turned back towards the deranged hero. "I figure you might be able to translate the information we might in the scrolls here."

Edited by Drakua Toa of Rahi

waffleman2010.png

*Click Banner to go to the Sikza Spriting Kit topic

-==GEM OF ???==-

As Werl and Tahnok were walking to the knowledge sector, a tunnel conveniently appeared on the wall close to the entrance...

-==IC: Anna==-

"... But how is that better?!" Anna said with a just shocked look at Virnar, but shook her head, as she scratched her head. "Anyway, um, why don't we go, uh, look at the cafeteria or something." Anna mumbled, as she gathered her armour, and re-equipped it, feeling as if she missed something big.

Edited by An/A Blade

-IC:-

Hound wasn't particularly happy, although his stoic expression betrayed none of his inner turmoil. Firstly, he was surrounded by warriors whose abilities were completely and utterly alien to him; all of his centuries of training to counter his fellow Denuians' techniques had become worthless. Secondly, he had been utterly devastated in the previous battle; a combination of overpowering numbers, difficult terrain, and confusion at his opponent's abilities and techniques had led him to a quick defeat. One the positive side of things, he had made it seem that the hulking, burly brute that he seemed to be was in fact the truth; a mindless beast with no care for tactics. Still, he wasn't optimistic; Viitka, his only newfound friend, would most likely want nothing to do with him after his imbecility (he hoped this wasn't the case, but had no proof), leaving him alone in a competition where only those willing to form groups seemed to survive.

Hound, therefore, had gone to the spot that seemed to attract the most people; the Commercial Sector, specifically the chaotic food court. He had spent the entirety of his time there pretending to be oblivious to others as he ate from a carefully designed and arranged meal; as he picked at his food, his heightened senses worked in a frenzy of activity, picking out the discussions of those around him as he analyzed the area for another possible companion.

OOC: The gentlest giant is open for interaction.

IC: Sudrec

"Bionifight... "

Sudrec played the message that had been broadcast to him when he arrived in this place in his head, thinking of what he had been told.

"What kind of name is that?"

Well, he couldn't really complain. If not for "Bionifight", he would be dead. Buried in a makeshift tomb, left to rot even as the planet beneath split into three pieces...

Sudrec would have to thank whoever brought him here for saving his life.

Though it did slightly frustrate him that none of his equipment had been brought with him...

Walking into what was some sort of Refectory, armor squeaky clean, poleaxe on his arm, The Seeking Blade in its holster, Sudrec gazed around the room, making note of all its occupants. Finally, his gaze settled on a two-bio tall lupine figure bearing a slight resemblance to both his own species and to the Toa that he had helped create (speaking of which, there happened to be a lot of them in here...). Approaching the figure, he asked:

"Please excuse my directness, but being a new arrival here I am a total loss as to what this 'Bionifight' entails. Could you enlighten me... Good person?"

OOC: talking to Hound

OOC: Well, that was random. And I am pretty sure we were already in the knowledge sector.

Impossible, I just searched that wall. Tahnok was rightfully wary of the gaping maw that had just appeared. The cavern itself, as he approached it, seemed unnatural, clearly form by someone with control over earth.

"You go on ahead. We must make sure no one else discovers this," He ushers the Toa inside. "I will seal the tunnel behind us."

As he speaks, the stone above the mouth of the tunnel began to glow, ready to give way at his command.

waffleman2010.png

-==GEM OF ???==-

As it turned out, however, the tunnel sealed on its own after Werl and Tahnok Nuva walked through the entrance, not requiring Tahnok's interference after all.

The cave itself, from what they could see, did not seem that extraordinary... However, the tunnel seemed to be twisting and turning, from what they could see of the place.

<"Exactly. So just be careful, yeah? I think if we die outside of the arena.... we stay dead.">

IC Kat-Lower hallways:

I grimaced. <"Of course. Wouldn't want it to be too easy now, would they?">

These walls looked (and felt) pretty solid, I had a hard time believing there could be or ever have been a tunnel down here.

IC: "I am Olari," She gave Elittra a small bow, a simple gesture of respect, "Olari the Iridescent. Do you have prior experience of these contests?"

IC: Jorth held a hand out to Kotak, his palm facing the ice Toa.

"Nice to know you've got my back. Give me five!"

IC Kotak: 

One eyebrow raised, he gingerly tapped his own hand against the Flesh Toa's own.

Social climates suited Kotak about as well as warm ones.

Staring in disbelief at the now sealed exit, Tahnok mentally gasped. This could be a problem.

"Either we hide it from the gamemasters, or we relinquish it to them. Both options could proof difficult." He said, turning to his mutant companion. "For now we just follow the tunnel to its end, and hopefully find that crystal." Tahnok strode forth, accessing his Krana Xa to aid him in leading this fool who choose to ally with him.

waffleman2010.png

<"This could take a while,"> I conceded after a while. This was like looking for hay in a needlestack: both painful and tedious. <"I guess we keep looking until the GM's make a tunnel for us we find something.">

IC: Donrioda

"Yes, I'm curious as to why the ceiling is caved in. That's not normal...is it?" She glanced at the pile of rubble. Having a facility fall apart wasn't a fun idea.

OOC: With Fell and the NPC Shopkeeper.

---

IC: Ten

The Toa of Light sat down at a table, almost oblivious to the people at the table, before digging into his two sandwiches. After only a minute, one was already completely gone - it was almost comical how quickly he ate the sandwich.

OOC: Feel free to interact with Ten. He can be sitting at...really any table.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

"You may, but I am not quite so keen on finding out what these gems can do."

For all we know one of them could disintegrate us. Well, rather him. Tahnok imbued his staff with enough heat to give off a limited amount of light, and pushed onward, leaving a trail of molten footprints behind.

waffleman2010.png

OOC:

IC Daltrahk

Daltrahk grinned. "Very well then, let us be off! Where would a tunnel be?"

OOC: Oh GMs?

There has been no response because there is not yet a tunnel for them to find.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Kale Ironshaper- Food Sector

IC: Kale had come into the room just after Tenjou, just in time for the Matoran's soundless and screaming death. For several minutes the Toa of Lights stood there, clenching his fist as the light around him went wild. It shifted from one color to another until finally it settled on a single and almost even tone.

Blood red

Before he could do something he knew he was going to regret, the Av-Toa turned on his heel and left the area, speaking to his companions through clenched teeth.

"I will be in the Library if you need me."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"No. We will not." Looking between the passages, he used the Krana Xa once again. It noted the passageways, diliberating with itself on the best course of action. After weighing the options, it chose to melt a path between the conjoined tunnels. A strange choice, yes, but one it thought would bring the most results. It took the left path as it worked, the trail of destruction following close behind.

waffleman2010.png

Disappointed, Tahnok quickly broke free from the Xa's influence and continued along, never dimissing the magma pools he left in his wake. Maybe we should've split up. But it was past that point. in the minimal light of his burning hammer, he spotted something ahead.

waffleman2010.png

IC(A.D.): A.D. shrugged as the being walked off. He wondered why the being asked him more about that. It seemed a curious thing to ask. Maybe he was looking for a weakness to exploit in the next Arena match. 

Annoyed, A.D. walked to one of the stalls and got a large drawing pad. He walked back to his table, drawing a map of the facility and scribbling what he knew in the margins. The gem's path, he knew, wasn't important. The mind behind the pirates' strategy was. Where would the next gem appear, and who would find it?

The first two gems appeared in tunnels along the lower halls. Now everyone knew about them, and was combing the lower halls. So the next gem would appear somewhere else. 

And he knew exactly where it would be. Well, not exactly exactly, but close enough. That is, if it hadn't already happened. 

OOC: A.D. is still open for interaction for a little bit longer.

IC(Ismekne): Somewhere far away from all of this, a blue fighter sat down on the floor of a stone tunnel. It felt as if she had been walking for a hundred years, but surely had only been an hour. How did a quick run turn into an extended trek like this. Was there some sort of time loop at work? Why were there no clocks in this place? It was underground, so there was no day or night either. A sense of timelessness.

Bored, the fighter began to trace, leaving water marks on the wall. An outrageous characterization of the Host, giving him bunny ears and a tail. The Queen, with horns and the face of a dragon. The Enforcer, looking like an even more muscled version of Karzahni.

Moment. Ismekne absorbed the water, got up, and started walking again. Then she started running.  

IC: Viitka

She watched the scene unfold before them with scarcely a word or sound, her gaze distant. What a horrible waste of life. As meaningless as the rest of this petty glatorial tournament. Her companions reacted far more than she did, then again, they were Toa. There was a reason why none were ever brought into the Order, that Code of theirs made it terribly difficult for them to make the hard choices.

And so the two of them had left her on her own in the center of this the mess, citing two individual places to find them. She would, eventually. It wasn't all bad, however, as a familiar massive shape made its way into the area, one that she was immensely glad to see.

"Hound!" Viitka called to the huge warrior, raising a hand as she made her way over to him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kuro and Prose/Lower Levels

(OOC: Kuro's POV)

I stopped. We had no idea what would lie beyond the entrance of any cave we would find, if we could find one. Perhaps it would be beneficial if we prepared ourselves. Prose looked at me and questioned why we stopped.

"Perhaps it would help to learn more about what we're looking for and to look for Vagust and Iskane. What do you think Daltrahk?"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17